All Comments on 'Inside the Garden Shed Ch. 16'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Biker_TypeBiker_Typeabout 10 years ago

another wonderful addition to this series, love it!

charlebignutscharlebignutsabout 10 years ago
I got around to reading it at last

Good story nice ending . Mind you it does leave it open for more . It would be good to read more about zara & zoe . Maybe getting zoe pregnant again . Maybe even getting zara pregnant . I am sure the little man has it in him .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Gary should have a bit of anal with both girls, perhaps Zoe first then Zoe with Zara watching then Zara, Zara licking his cum of Zoe's bum hole would be hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very pleasant

What a wonderfully nice range of fantasies these 16 chapters contain! No nastinesses, and no need of any to support the hot action. Never less than 4stars, and 5 for about half of them. Thanks Dr Max for your creative efforts!

Lucky3Lucky3over 7 years ago
Lovely read

Thoroughly enjoyed all the chapters such a nice relaxed read and a little naughty too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

hope for more chapters

HardBenHardBenover 6 years ago
What a Fabulous Series

Brilliantly written. Descriptive and totally erotic - exploring many fantasies (some quite unusual) but ALL of them a sheer delight.

Great stuff DrMaxc

DevilbobyDevilboby10 months ago

And so I have completed this series of inside the garden shed. Loved it and now I shall return to the open door series that I interrupted to belatedly read this after advise from the author thoroughly enjoyed all the related series so far I'm rather jealous of the inhabitants of the square as the inhabitants of my little square are not as generous of spirit as Zoe and Zara or Gary not heard much about Melanie yet other than her nude sun bathing habits in her garden. Anyway tempus fugit as someone once said. As I said before dear author five stars all the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
2677 Followers
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES