Inside the Mind of Emma Pt. 01-03

Story Info
The adventures of seducing and using Emma.
1.8k words
4.44
2.7k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Emma. I'm a 22 year old girl. My life with my college roommate started off pretty normal. It was co-ed housing. But the minute she introduced me to her boyfriend everything changed.

He looked me up and down with a predatory and decisive look on his face and smiled in a sweet way. It made me tingle and feel uncomfortable inside. His girlfriend seemed to notice but said nothing. It made it worse. I felt a pit in my stomach.

That first meeting was short. We all had to go our separate ways. But I knew I would see him again if he was around my roommate. And it wasn't long before I did. The next time I saw him he was alone.

I turned the corner to the top of the stairs and he was standing there blocking the way. I looked around and realized nobody else was there but us because it was a big building.

My heart skipped a beat and that same tingle crawled through my skin. He smiled at me again and quickly reached out and grabbed my hair. Before I could scream his other hand was on my mouth to cover it.

He pulled me up to the top of the stairs and threw me up against the wall. He pushed his body against mine and let go of my hair. He put his hand on my throat instead and whispered "Shut up and this will be much easier for you."

I stared at him and nodded as best I could, terrified of what he might do. But at the same time I couldn't ignore the tingling I felt when he looked in my eyes. It was a rush. I could swear he knew it too.

He let go of my mouth, slipped his hand into my pants, and pushed into my throat tighter. I looked in his eyes and he slipped two fingers inside me and leaned into me again.

I groaned lightly and he whispered slowly "I have to say, you're a perfect candidate to be my sex slave. I can see it in your eyes. I want to train you. And use you the way we both know you want to be used."

I couldn't deny he was right. The tingling I felt even though I hadn't asked him to pick me as someone who could be trained was electric. I didn't care in that moment who was watching.

He let go of my throat and pulled away as he said, "tonight, you're going to come over to my house. Where I can show you what life with a true Master is like"

He slipped his number and address in my hands and smiled as I gasped in air and gathered my wits. He walked away and I felt the pulsing between my legs undeniably.

The next time I saw him, my roommate was again at his side. I felt a familiar flutter in my chest. Even though my roommate was talking to him, his eyes were on me. I could feel him watching me across the room.

He smiled at me, a devilish and cruel smile. And I felt that pit in my stomach return. I needed to know how to please him. My roommate turned and waved me over to them and I cautiously approached, afraid he'd see the shaking in my legs.

When I came within hearing distance I could hear that they were talking about a celebration of some kind. He smiled again, this time a sweet smile, and said "hey Emma are you coming to my party tonight? It's at my house."

I felt the tingling again and the throbbing between my legs was distracting. I gave a half smile and said "of course. I can't wait". My roommate shot me a look that made me think she could tell what I was thinking. I looked down and made an excuse to leave.

When I arrived at his house that evening I was full of tension. My adrenaline was higher than I'd ever known. I knocked on his door and held my breath. I didn't want to be there but I couldn't keep myself away. I needed him.

He answered the door and the cruel smile had returned to his face. My stomach twisted and I stepped inside. I noticed immediately that there was not a party. At least one that I could see or hear. I took a quick breath so I didn't pass out.

Before I had time to think about what I could do, the full force of his hand across my face dropped me to the floor. I gasped and in an instant he was on top of me. I was terrified but the pulsing inside me felt irresistible. He pulled my head up by my hair and whispered "are you ready to be a good little bitch? I know you want to please your master."

I whimpered and nodded and he smiled again. He pulled me up and led me down three enormous hallways, to a room that made my heart skip a few beats. In the middle of the room was a stockade. And the walls were lined with tools for torture.

He put me in front of the stockade and put his hand in my pants. He pulled me against him and shoved his fingers inside my pussy. I groaned and he went faster until I thought I'd orgasm all over his hand. But he could tell, and he pulled them out and said "now it's Masters turn to have fun. Then if you do well, maybe I'll let you cum. Now take off your clothes and get in this"

I eagerly stripped as quickly as I could, and leaned over into the stockade. He locked it in place and a chill ran through my body. He pulled my legs apart hard and strapped them to the base of the stockade. My whole body was shaking as he ran his hands across me.

He pulled my head up roughly, and shoved my shirt in my mouth and then quickly wrapped tape around it. I couldn't breathe right and when I tried to scream it came out a little whimper. His cruel smile scared me now.

He went behind me so I couldn't see him and my whole body shook. But the heat between my legs wouldn't stop. I felt his hands on my hips, and then in the next breath I felt an intense and gut wrenching pain as he thrust his cock deep into my ass. I screamed but with the gag it was useless. It was whimpering.

I went cross eyed as he rammed inside me harder and harder. My head was spinning and I could feel the tears running down my face. But his fingers wiggling inside me made me dripping wet. Every time I was on the verge of orgasm he'd pull out his fingers and pound me harder.

My legs collapsed underneath me, but I was trapped. I was desperate for it to stop. But no matter how much I whimpered at him, he would start again and keep pulling away before i could cum. After he was finished he pulled me all the way on his cock and exploded inside my ass.

Then he held my hair so he could wrap his hand around my throat, and started choking me. I felt him slide inside my pussy and I quivered underneath him. He thrust deep inside me until I came all over his hard cock and collapsed into his arms. Then he whispered in my ear "that was fun. But I'm not done yet. Now you'll have to work even harder to cum"

He let go of my hair and pulled away from me. My knees shook beneath me and I leaned heavily into the stockade. I could hear noise behind me, but I couldn't turn to see what he was doing. My heart quickened in my chest. I was almost frightened. But the power of him inside me made it too exciting.

I held my breath shakily, as I tried to discern what he was doing based off sound alone. After what felt like an eternity of listening, he was again behind me. He smacked my bare ass with his hand and said "now the fun begins. Stand up straight you little whore." He pulled my hips up roughly until my knees were steady.

Thwack! The sting of something thin and firm hit my ass, just above my legs. I screeched into my makeshift gag and jumped. Before I could think about what was happening he delivered three more, across the right side of my ass. Thwack, thwack, thwack.

The burn from each hit took my breath away, and my knees buckled beneath me. He came up behind me and pulled my hips up again. He grabbed my hair in a swift jerk and put his mouth right in my ear. I felt him throbbing against my leg. "Come now, we're going to have lots of fun. Just 15 whacks per cheek and you'll get to please my cock again."

I felt three of his fingers slide into my pussy, and I moaned desperately into the gag. He played with my clit while he slid his fingers in and out slowly. He lowered his voice now and whispered "I know that's what you want isn't it? To do whatever it takes to please me? You're soaking wet just thinking about it. So, stand up and take your licks like a good girl. Then I'll do you the honor of taking your master's cock again."

He pulled his fingers out and stood up behind me. My knees were weak. All I wanted to do in that moment was sag to the floor. But the throbbing between my legs gave me a strength I didn't know was possible. I locked my knees just as the next hit came. I bit down into the gag and squeaked. Three more whacks and I screamed hard into the gag.

I counted each one. The sting and burn was so intense that I couldn't see through my tears. When I'd counted through each one, my throat was raw from the force of my screaming. As soon as the last one hit I let my knees go and sagged, shaking hard, into the stockade.

He returned to stand in front of me, and lifted my head by my jaw so he could see my face. He wiped the tears out of my eyes and I could see him smiling. "Good girl. Now I'll let you please me. But... to do that, I didn't specify which hole I'd be using. Dealer's choice, ass or, hmm... ass." He laughed cruelly and let go. My mind was so scrambled I could barely process what he said.