The End

Story Info
Why I didn't fight back I don't know.
1.3k words
3.97
16.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of the abuse I suffered I am writing it in hopes someone might read it and find the courage to stand up for themselves or seek help.

This is the continued story of my live in girlfriend Lisa a 27 year old 5'3" blonde with beautiful blue eyes, I'm 28 years old 5'2" long red hair also with blue eyes, we bounded from the day I moved to Chicago to take my dream job. She lived down the hall in my apartment building she walked past me while I was moving in and asked if I needed help. Lisa and I became good friends, we worked-out together, went out on Saturdays bar hoping & dancing, It felt wonderful to have a friend to hang out with.

Then one magical night at the bar I felt slight pressure on my shoulders pushing me down I knew this maneuver men used it often when they wanted me to go down on them. OMG, I had never tasted another girls pussy but I felt myself drifting down to my knees, what was I doing, kneeling down on the dirty bathroom stall floor. How did I get here on my knees rubbing her beautiful clit wanting to taste Lisa. Something primal took me over, I wanted to taste her, I wanted to make Lisa cum, I dove in licking & sucking spreading her lips, I heard her moaning. My hand slipped to her ass which I probed with one finger then two, my mouth still devouring her pussy, Lisa moaned in pleasure, grabbing my head with both hands grinding her pussy into my face. She was so wet which encouraged me any thoughts of were I was drifted away all I want was to give her an orgasm. Her groans grew louder she started bucking her hips, Lisa squealed in delight, holding my head firmly in place wave after wave shook her body squirting juices all over my face.

She stroked my long red hair I looked up into those beautiful blue eyes, she was smiling at me, I felt wonderful. Lisa helped me stand, we embraced, kissing ever so softly. She whisper "let's get out of here" I kissed her deeply. Lisa pulled up her panties & adjusted her skirt I fixed my face has best I could ready we held hands. Opening the stall door we exited the crowed bathroom has fast has we could through the bar & out into the night air. We walked briskly back to our apartment building holding hands, what a great feeling, I can hardly describe how wonderful, ecstatic words can not do justice of how it fell to discover my love for Lisa pussy.

After our relationship became sexual it was only natural that when her lease was up she moved in with me. Things were great at first on Sundays we rarely got dressed just laying around all day in our panties, making love, taking baths together, painting each others toenails it was heaven. She even came home with me for Thanksgiving telling my family she was just my roommate. We slept in my childhood room on that visit stifling our moans has orgasms shook our bodies. I loved her very much but has time passed she changed.

Resenting my long hours at work, she would texting constantly, she would get mad when we were out accusing me of all sorts of crazy things. I dreaded going home, heaven became a living hell, or so I thought. The first time she hit me I was frozen with shock why I didn't fight back I don't know. The second time she hit me it seemed natural thinking "She will calm down now." The beatings that followed became more frequent and more intense I felt trapped.

One particular night after she had pushed me and hit me she forced me into the bedroom. Ripped of my cloths she bent me over the bed and spanked me with a leather belt. Whack! Whack! my body shuttered with each blow my ass erupting in pain with each strike of the belt. Tears running down my face Lisa pulled me off the bed by my hair forcing to my knees before her. "Kiss my feet" I did has instructed kissing her feet softly she laughed calling me a dirty little slut, whore, liar. "Lick my ass slut" I followed instructions my ass still hurting from the whipping I had received. What happened to the woman I fell in love with, worst yet what had happen to me to let her treat me this way.

I licked her dirty asshole probe inside it with my tongue reaching up I stroked her clit hoping an orgasm would stop all this. I had let Lisa control me, given up, something need to change. After her orgasm shook her body she became a different person holding me softly, cuddling, but the abuse just ran through my brain this is not love. I hardly slept anymore was scared all the time how did I let this happen.

I arrived home around 8pm opening the door Lisa screamed at me "Where Have you been!"

"Working we had to finish a Brief for tomorrow morning." I responded calmy

In an instant she was on me knocking me to the ground swinging wildly. Why this time was different, why I choose now to fight back, I don't know. Fight back I did though, I had older brothers, I knew how to wrestle. Pinning her to the ground on her stomach bending her arm securely behind her back. Bending that arm just so to cause her pain when she moved.

"I want you out tomorrow, take all your shit and never comeback." I screamed.

She struggled under me, I bent her arm farther back, she cried out in pain. I felt powerful, in control, I felt good. I grabbed a handful of her hair pulling up to her knees still bending back her arm. I dragged her to the bedroom bending her over the bed I pulled down her panties spanking her ass. Harder and harder till her ass was bright red Lisa begging "I'll leave please stop I'm sorry."

Not satisfied I open the top draw of the nightstand removing the 9" dildo I paused to look at it. Smiling I thrusted it toward her tiny asshole it did not go in easy with no lube. Lisa screaming in pain as inch after inch went into ass. Finally taking all of it in her ass I began fucking her ass roughly in and out. Her screams filled the apartment I wanted her to feel the pain and shame she had made me feel. But her screams turned to moans she was rising to meet my thrust. She was enjoying this which drove me to push harder, faster. I released her arm. Soon she was frantically rubbing her clit as I savaged her ass. Her orgasm seemed to last forever unrecognizable sounds escaping from her lips.

Amazed at what I had done, proud not to be a victim anymore, I flipped her on her back. Climbing up to straddle face I grinded my pussy onto her mouth feeling her lips open and her tongue licking feverishly. I rode that face mercilessly to multiple orgasms finally climbing off I told her to go sleep in the living room. Not saying a word she walked sheepishly out of the room.

I left while she still slept hurrying downtown I filed for an emergency restraining order which was served to her later that day. I stayed in a hotel downtown that night to make sure she was out. Returning home to my apartment the next day after work. I was free but the recovery would be a long one, the abuse I had suffered, the guilt for letting it happen would stay with me. I was a survivor and would find comfort in others like me in the years to come through support groups and counseling. Me Too