All Comments on 'Insidious Angel Ch. 04'

by Long2bLocked

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Paul4playPaul4playalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story!

Love the character development and sexual tension!

Yes, made me rock hard…..

LI KerwellLI Kerwellalmost 2 years ago

What an interesting location to end the chapter.

I enjoyed this immensely! Very hot indeed.

I have to go to the next chapter right now to see if Jon is still a cum licker!

Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At least she was a bit more playful and didnt humiliate him at the work party. She's definitely mindfucking him. zi think he needs to keep the mental health hotline on him at all times. Does she really want to remove his entire personality and create sex starved robot? Isnt she bored with that? I'd love to see a tables turned scenario. A slave revolt@ You can tell I dont like her,but I'm not a bdsm kinkster, so please ignore my yapping. Good story. Very twisty and warped.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLong2bLocked@Long2bLocked
UPDATE AUGUST 2022 I just released a new story. It began as a few thousand words and it became a novel. Ten chapters in all. It’s called [Insidious Angel]. It’s about a young dominatrix that sets out to enslave an older, vanilla man. Of course it has a female domination s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES