Insignificant Ch. 02

Story Info
Peter's new life in a world of giants begins...
1.4k words
4.29
4.2k
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers

Neal noticed my trepidation and brought his gigantic hand with an outstretched finger the size of a tree trunk towards me, no doubt to comfort me. Instinctively I recoiled from the immense digit, which could end my life in an instant. My godfather spoke:

-COME ON, COME ON, PETEY, DON'T WORRY. EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALL RIGHT.

His booming voice hurt my ears and I let him know it by covering them with my hands. He caught my gesture and lowered his tone. It didn't escape my notice the use of the pet name he used with me when I was a kid, which depressed me even more. "I was so much bigger when I was a kid than I am now," I thought bitterly.

-Get me out of this cage! -I asked my godfather. He didn't hear me, naturally. My voice was now as small and weak as myself. He put his big ear towards me and I asked him again, this time shouting at the top of my lungs, the same thing. He shook his head.

-As soon as we get home -he said, and started the car. I resigned myself and sat down on the floor of the cage. For the first time I noticed what I was wearing, which was obviously not my clothes. They had become as gigantic to me as everything around me. I had been put on a cloth, a kind of short tunic, held in place by a rough rubber band in the middle. That was my only wardrobe: no underwear or footwear of any kind. I also took a close look at the cage I was in. It was the typical one used for pets, especially birds. Without a lock, the door opened and closed with a small latch that released a spring. That latch was completely out of my reach and I think that, even if I had reached it, I would not have been able to open it. I was not strong enough. I was completely at Neal's mercy.

The car ride to my godfather's house was short and Neal did not speak. Finally we arrived and, after parking the car, my godfather's giant hand grabbed the cage by its top handle and pulled me out of the vehicle. As it opened, I remembered how a little less than two days before I had crossed the threshold of that door as a normal human being. Now an almighty giant literally held my life and destiny in his hands.

Neal went straight to the kitchen and left the cage on the table.

-I guess you're hungry. I'll make something to eat -before he turned away, I made a pleading gesture that he understood. His big paw released the latch on the cage and the door opened. Trembling I went out to the kitchen table and waited for Neal to prepare the food. He didn't linger long, simply made a sandwich and sat down at the table to eat it. Before that he cut a few small pieces and put them on the table in front of me.

-Well, it certainly won't cost me much to keep you, hahahaha -his thunderous laughter echoed through the house. I marveled that he had the nerve to joke about the situation, but I figured I'd have to get used to it.

I was starving and devoured the pieces of my godfather's sandwich. When I was done I stared at him, fascinated to see such a huge mouth chewing. I thought, with a shudder, of the giant teeth and huge tongue that would have no problem dismembering my body in an instant.

When Neal finished, he got up:

-Well, I'm going to change my clothes -once standing, he pointed to the cage door, with obvious intentions.

-No, please, Neal, I don't want to be locked in -I begged. Again he had to bring his ear close to my body and I had to repeat it shouting. He looked at me sternly:

-I can't have you running around free. I can't be all the time afraid of stepping on you or sitting on you absentmindedly and squashing you. Besides, even though I don't have pets, can you imagine finding a hungry spider? You have to be there, it's for your protection. Then I promise I'll take you out for a while.

As much as it pained me to admit it, he was right, so I resignedly went back into the cage and Neal closed the latch again. This was how my life was going to be from now on, I thought. Always locked up like an animal. I was again transported in the cage to the living room, where Neal left me on a side table next to the sofa and in front of the TV and went out to his room. It was already dark. The living room of my godfather's house was quite spacious but soberly decorated, very typical of a man living alone.

Neal returned in a few minutes, again dressed casually, in a T-shirt and jeans, and sat down next to me on the couch. When he looked at me I made a pleading gesture.

-All right -he agreed-, you can come out and watch TV with me. He leaned over and opened the cage. This time, however, he went further. He took me in his hand and placed me next to him on the couch. It is hard for me to describe what it felt like to see myself in a man's hand, even for a few seconds. The impression of vulnerability was incredible.

After this Neal ignored me and started looking for something to watch on TV. I also tried to distract myself from the screen but it was totally impossible, with that colossus so close to me. Until then I had never seen my godfather with desire, but seeing him become a titan awakened completely unknown sensations in me. I looked at him for a long time, trying not to let him notice. I was fascinated by that big body: the hairy chest, the huge back, the enormous hands and the feeling of strength they transmitted to me, the gigantic feet that could crush me in a second, the titanic legs sheathed in jeans and, of course, at the end my gaze fell on the prominent bulge between them, and I found myself imagining the size and power of what was hidden behind the immense fly. I felt short of breath and my cock got really hard.

I had a really bad time the whole evening, fortunately Neal didn't notice, he barely noticed me. I was a little hurt by that absolute lack of interest. He had hardly said a word to me at any time. Finally, Neal got up to go to sleep and, without warning, took me in his hand again and put me back in the cage. I became agitated and shouting as loudly as I could, I asked him if I was going to sleep in the cage.

-Of course -he said-, remember what I told you before. You can only be out of the cage when I can keep a close eye on you. But... you'll need something to sleep in... let's see.

He left and went to the kitchen, a few minutes later he returned. He had made a kind of bed out of pieces of kitchen towels.

-Well, this will do for summer -he said, and put the improvised bed in the cage, then closed it and prepared to leave. I shouted at him in agitation:

-Please, don't leave me here alone Neal, please...

He looked at me a little puzzled, but immediately agreed. He took the cage and took me to his room, leaving it on the bedside table. Then he undressed, remaining only in his underwear, which again disturbed me greatly. He got into bed and turned off the light, after saying good night to me.

I lay there locked up, on the kitchen towels, in the dark and unable to think of anything but the hunk lying on the bed a short distance away from me. My heart was pounding profusely, wanting more than anything in the world to be next to that huge body, to touch it, to snuggle next to it, to feel its immense warmth... Soon my godfather fell asleep and his monstrous snores echoed deeply in the room. I could do nothing but jerk off furiously, cumming in a few seconds, after which I managed to fall asleep too.

To be continued?...

JorgeJog
JorgeJog
76 Followers