All Comments on 'Inspire the Fire Ch. 03'

by MeanBlackjack

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loving this!!!

Hope we keep getting more Becky Lynch :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Becky & Charlotte Next?

Loved this story, so horny for Bayley and you described her beautifully. Would love to read a Charlotte/Becky three way next. Also will Paige be brought back? Seems like she needs to get properly fucked

MeanBlackjackMeanBlackjackover 4 years agoAuthor
Responses to the two anon comments

So thanks for all the positive comments! It's always great to hear from my readers!

1st Anon: Oh you bet! Becky still has dozens more stories with Zach at the very least so keep your eyes peeled!

2nd Anon: I'm glad you liked Bayley's appearance! She's my second favourite of the Horsewomen so while she didn't get up to everything I wanted with her, she's going to be getting a second appearance. While I appreciate the thoughts, unfortunately Charlotte does nothing for me. Paige is a definite possibility for next time though!

Mojo648Mojo648about 4 years ago
Review,

I like it, but can we have another chapter to end the story, nice to see what happens next.

MeanBlackjackMeanBlackjackabout 4 years agoAuthor
To Mojo648

Don't you worry, a new Inspire the Fire is going to be happening. I just need to clear everything else on my Google Drive right now before I even consider starting a new story. Got about 8 stories in the pipeline, so nearly there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Incredible.

This series is incredible and I can't wait for the next ones.

Looks like I'm going to need to countdown when your stories get made so I'll know how many are left.

And there has to be a Paige scene after Chapter 2. Maybe Paige/Becky/Bayley to form a new Submission Sorority?

Either way, this is awesome, you are awesome. Thanks for making it.

DK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I do hope that there is another chapter in this!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMeanBlackjack@MeanBlackjack
Hey, Name's MeanBlackjack but I tend to prefer Blackjack. That username was taken thought so it'll have to do ;) I enjoy writing celebrity erotica and I have recently branched out into video game erotica and normal people erotica. I enjoy RP so feel free to get in contact...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES