Instagram Tales - Leah Ward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh goddd ..." she moaned as she settled back into her seat with her eyes closed. "I feel dreadful ..."

Dennis looked across at her. Even though she looked pitiful and reeked of vomit he still wanted to fuck her. He sighed deeply. Unfortunately it just wasn't going to be tonight.

"I'll take you home now, if you've finished," he said.

Leah closed her car door. "Yeah, thanks, I should be okay as long as you drive in a straight line and don't go too fast."

* * * * *

Alone in his bed that night Dennis took stock of the current situation. He had been so close to getting what he wanted. If only he could have controlled Leah's drinking he was certain that with just the right amount of alcohol in her system she would have been a more than willing victim.

He could vividly recall everything that had happened earlier in his car. He revelled in the silky soft texture of her skin, the taut firmness of her flesh and the seductive curve of her legs. Every single inch of her was perfection. And her pussy? It was every bit as tight as he suspected it would be. The resistance to his fat fingers had been something to savour and he was absolutely certain now that getting his cock inside her would be worth the effort and the wait.

He felt his cock beginning to harden. Rising from his bed he padded off to his study. His saved images of Leah were quickly brought up on his computer. He reached for his cock inside his pyjamas. It was already rock hard from the anticipation. He scrolled through until he found an image he liked the most and as he again replayed in his head the events that occurred in his car before she threw up he stroked himself to an intense climax.

Sated for the time being and with the image of his fingers inside her pussy locked away in his memory bank he went back to bed. Now all he had to do was figure out how to advance his seduction.

A couple of week later and he was no further forward. Leah was still allowing him his touches but he had not been able to think of any way in which he could get her on the end of his cock.

And then a sequence of events led to him achieving the slice of luck that adds credence to the saying, 'good things come to those who wait'.

* * * * * *

Despite his promising career ending injury, Jeremy still loved football. But as much as he liked to watch he still wanted to play. He knew that he could never play professionally but he had been given assurances that he could still play some form of football.

It had been months almost years since he had last kicked a football but when he found out that the company he worked for had a six a side team that played in an indoor evening league he jumped at the chance to take part.

After being brought on as a substitute in the last game of the evening his team-mates soon realised that he had talent in abundance. The following week he started. He played all three matches that night, an accomplishment that was repeated the following week and the week after that.

It was the final game of the fifth week that was to prove his undoing. Already tired due to his shift patterns and this tiredness made worse because he'd swapped shifts to be able to play that night, he went for a ball he probably shouldn't have. It was stupid really, how an innocuous stretch for the ball could lead to so much damage. As his knee gave way his screams could be heard throughout the sports hall.

Unable to work, the company told the agency that he was no longer required at the warehouse. Hobbling around on crutches with his knee in a brace and with no job and no sick pay, Jeremy and Leah were once more plunged into financial misery.

It took the agency a month to find Jeremy some work. Luckily it was a clerical role so his lack of mobility was not an issue. Sadly though the job was only temporary and was also only part time. Three days a week on minimum wage meant the he was now earning the equivalent of £9,772 gross per annum. A drop of nearly £8,000 from his warehouse wage. But at least they had Leah's thirty grand a year so maybe things weren't too bleak.

It was by pure chance that Dennis overheard Leah pouring out her tale of woe to one of her fellow teachers in the staff room shortly afterwards. He wasn't normally anywhere near the staff room during their breaks. He was usually in his office surfing the internet.

That night as he masturbated again to his downloaded images of Leah the idea began to formulate as to how he could turn the Ward's ill fortune to his advantage. Two days later and he had it all figured out.

* * * * *

It was the end of the last break of the day when Dennis put his plan into motion.

"Ah, Mrs. Ward, a moment please," he said as he caught her on her way back to her classroom. He'd long since stopped being in her classroom all day. It hurt to have a throbbing erection all of the time and he was mindful of upsetting the pupils.

"Would you come and see me in my office at the end of your last class today," he added brusquely. He turned and walked away leaving Leah looking after him, slightly concerned with his demeanour and tone of voice.

That feeling stayed with her for the rest of the day so it was with some trepidation that Leah entered his office later.

"Ah, Mrs. Ward, thank you for coming, please take a seat."

Leah sat down and crossed her legs. As a consequence her short skirt rode higher up her legs exposing her shapely thighs to Dennis' gaze. He groaned inwardly to himself as he too took his seat. As much as he wanted to ogle her legs it was time to be professional.

Leah had a feeling that this was going to be bad. She felt the knots in her stomach forming as she chewed nervously at her lower lip.

"So how do you feel about the way things have gone for you since you started working here?" Dennis asked.

Leah relaxed a little bit. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad. It seemed like it was a three month review type of meeting. Something normal.

"Okay. I love it here and I love my class. They're perfect." As she spoke she crinkled her nose and smiled with delight. Dennis felt his cock begin to throb. God she was just so cute and just so fuckable.

"Well that's good," Dennis replied, "you do seem to have settled in perfectly ..."

Leah saw the change of expression as he pursed his lips. It appeared he was struggling to find the words to formulate what he wanted to say. Her stomach knotted again as her heart began to beat a little bit faster.

"It really is a shame but unfortunately we have a problem. I've tried my hardest to get around this but it seems that even private education facilities such as ours have to abide by some stringent rules and regulations."

He paused to see what effect his words were having on Leah. He could see the worry in her face. She knew this was going to be bad. He chuckled to himself. So far so good.

"When you first started here I told you that I would employ you as a teaching aide assisting me as the teacher but I would actually let you take the class. I then gave you a salary commensurate with that of a teacher."

Leah nodded her head slowly. She'd always thought it seemed odd but not knowing any different had decided that this was the way private schools went about their business.

"Sadly the authorities have audited us recently and without wanting to bore you with the regulations that exist they have ruled that the basis of your current employment is not permissible and cannot be allowed to continue. Therefore in line with their findings we will have to reduce your salary down to the regulatory figure of twelve thousand pounds per annum."

"What!" Leah gasped in shock as the information sank in. That was a difference of eighteen thousand pounds. A drop of fifteen hundred pounds a month. There was no way they could afford that much of a reduction in income. How would they live! She couldn't help it or prevent it. Her eyes filled with tears as she tried valiantly to stifle a sob.

Dennis seized the opportunity. He was up and out of his chair in an instant and pulled Leah out of her chair and into his arms.

"There, there my dear, don't cry," he cooed as he stroked her hair, "I know it's a shock but at least you can continue to be with your girls. I know how much you mean to them."

With that Leah openly sobbed as she nestled into his shoulder. Dennis pulled her tighter to him, one hand sliding down to rest on her curvy arse cheek. He could feel his cock throbbing and knew it was expanding as it responded to her overt femininity.

Even in her present state Leah too felt his erection. It should have grossed her out but it didn't. In that instance she was reminded of her Uncle Denis and for a reason she couldn't fathom out she took comfort from that contact.

Dennis was delighted to have her young nubile, lithe body pressed up against his corpulent belly but eventually had to let her go when her crying subsided. He sat her down and returned to his chair.

"Are you going to be alright my dear?" he said as he looked at her benignly.

"I ... I think so," Leah stammered in reply as she dried her eyes with a tissue. "It's such a shock. I don't know how we can manage now that Jeremy's only working part-time.

"Is there anyway I could earn more money? Perhaps help out at the breakfast club and stay after hours at the tea-time club? I'm desperate, I'll do anything. I'll even clean the toilets if I have to. Surely there must be something I can do!"

Dennis smiled inwardly to himself. This was going so perfectly. Just as he'd planned and hoped for. Time to set the bait.

He blew out his cheeks. "Well ... not really my dear. We're already fully staffed for those additional services. Plus it's already budgeted for. There would have to be a pressing need to increase staffing levels beyond what we currently have and then it would have to go before the board for approval and at the moment I see no justification for that course of action."

He saw Leah's shoulders slump.

"There may be one way." He hesitated for a moment, pulling a face as if he was weighing up the pro's and con's of his idea in his head.

He saw Leah's interest was piqued. He gave it a few more seconds before he finally spoke. "No ... I don't see that as an option. Not for you anyway. It's probably too much to ask."

"No please, what is it? As I just said I'm prepared to do anything," Leah blurted out, moving to the edge of her seat, her face now a picture of hope.

Dennis sighed and leaned forward. Leah mirror imaged him and expectantly leaned forward giving Dennis a short glimpse of her bra encased breasts as her top gaped open slightly.

Inwardly he shook his head to clear it. She was driving him wild. But this wasn't the time to leer at her, he had to maintain his professionalism now.

"As the principal of the school I receive a variety of invitations to a number of events each month. These range from educational meetings all the way up to corporate gala events. My invitations are always plus one. As you are probably aware I am not married and have no partner. It can sometimes be a problem and I find myself having to turn down some of the invitations just because I don't find enjoyment in being there on my own."

Dennis paused to see what Leah's reaction was so far. She actually looked sorry for him. Not out of pity, more a genuine look of sorrow. He smiled to himself. So far, so good.

"It comes to mind that perhaps you could be my plus one. Of course I would pay you for your time. We could agree on how much depending on what the occasion was."

He paused again, waiting for the expected explosion of disgust and annoyance that he felt would surely come. But there was no adverse reaction from Leah, which was most unexpected. She didn't appear angry or even shell shocked.

Leah realised that Dennis had stopped speaking. She replayed his suggestion over and over in her head. "I don't know what to say," she finally replied.

"Well, think it over," Dennis said abruptly as he rose from his chair. "Talk it over with your husband and let me know what you decide by next week. I've got an educational meeting to attend next Wednesday night. You might find it interesting as well, even though it is mainly directed towards head teachers and principals. But there is always some healthy discussion that you might find stimulating as well as informative."

Later that night Leah logged onto hers and Jeremy's on-line banking account. It made grim reading. Her last months full pay had just gone in and had already been nearly completely swallowed up with the bills that they paid by direct debit. And with no income to come from Jeremy for another couple of weeks they would soon be deep into their overdraft facility.

With a sad sigh she logged out of their bank account and closed the lid of her laptop. She stared out of the kitchen window. As usual it was grey and bleak outside and raining. She thought again about Dennis' offer.

God knows why but she knew he was attracted to her. And as much as she felt some form of disgust for his bloated body and greedy, lust filled eyes, perversely she drew comfort from the fact that he reminded her so much of her uncle. And even though her uncle had done disgusting things to her; the memory of which unbelievably still excited her from time to time; it did perversely remind her of home.

After contemplating her options and with their financial woes still fresh in her mind Leah decided not to talk to Jeremy about Dennis' proposal. He didn't need to know, it wasn't that important anyway. She would take care of it.

* * * * *

Delighted with Leah's acceptance of his offer, Dennis decided to play it cool and bide his time as he had sensed some reluctance behind her agreement.

Their first 'date' was as he described it, an educational meeting specifically designed for head teachers and principals. Dennis was delighted at the looks of envy he received as he mingled with his peers with Leah by his side. As usual she was wearing a tight dress that showcased her lithe body to perfection. He was generous in his praise of her work for him, making sure she was included in all of his discussions.

Despite her initial doubts Leah began to warm to her task. She enjoyed herself, becoming the centre of attention and holding her own as matters educational were discussed with some vigour. Dennis too was delighted. If she enjoyed tonight it would make their future 'dates' so much easier.

At the end of the evening just as he dropped her off outside her house, Dennis handed Leah an envelope. Inside were five, twenty pound notes held together with a paperclip.

"As we agreed my dear," he said, "one hundred pounds."

Leah took the envelope and stuffed it quickly inside her purse.

"Don't you want to count it," Dennis leered.

Leah shot him a look. "No, I trust you," she replied. She suddenly felt cheap.

"How are you going to explain it to your husband?" Dennis asked. He was still wondering how much she'd told her husband. He knew he was awaiting her return. "What did you tell him about tonight?"

"I told him I was going to an educational meeting," she replied tersely, "which was true. I don't need to lie to my husband."

Dennis grinned. What a load of bull he thought.

"So what are you going to tell him about Friday night then?" Dennis said, his grin getting bigger. "I've an invitation to another meeting although this one is less formal. It's more a get together with a few drinks and nibbles. Of course, that's if you want to go," he added with a shrug.

"I ... I'll let you know tomorrow," Leah stuttered as she opened the car door. She had no idea what she was going to tell Jeremy if she decided to go. Maybe she would have to lie to him after all.

Friday came and went. Leah told Jeremy she was meeting up with her work colleagues for a few drinks. He didn't mind and told her to go and enjoy herself. The flash of guilt hit her instantly. It was so easy to lie and he was so gullible. And that wasn't right. But she was doing this for the both of them.

Her feeling of guilt lasted until her third drink. Dennis was as attentive as the first time and at the end of the evening took her home and handed over another envelope stuffed with ten pound notes. When she counted it later she found it totalled one hundred and fifty pounds.

That weekend Leah deposited it in the bank. Two hundred and fifty pounds for two nights work. It never occurred that she had a new career as an escort.

* * * * *

"I have another function I need to attend," Dennis said as he met up with Leah outside the staff room. It had been a couple of weeks since their 'second date'.

"This one is more a social occasion rather than a business meeting. It's actually a black tie event so I will need you to dress a bit more glamorously, if you understand what I mean?"

Leah nodded. "When is it?" she asked. She wasn't sure how she was going to explain to Jeremy why she was getting dressed up for a night out.

"Friday night," Dennis replied.

"What, this Friday?" Leah said, recoiling in shock that it was so soon. "Shit!"

"Problem?" Dennis ventured.

"Erm ... no ..." Leah replied quietly. 'God knows how I'm going to explain this one away' she thought.

Her problem was solved as soon as she got home. Jeremy was positively gushing with excitement. "How would you like to go away this weekend?" he said.

"Well ... yes ... of course ... fine ... but how, we can't afford to do anything, we have no money," she replied.

"Yes I know," he said with glee. "my grandparents have sent us some money, enough for two rail tickets. I thought we could go and see them this weekend. We could leave after you finish work on Friday. What do you think?" He grinned broadly.

"That's a great idea," Leah said, smiling weakly, "it will do us good to get away, even if it is only for a weekend."

* * * * *

"I'm sorry babe, you'll have to go without me," Leah groaned, holding her hand against her forehead. "This migraine is killing me. I knew it was coming and I should have come home earlier. My eyes are hurting so bad and I feel really sick. I'm going to have to go to bed."

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay with you?" Jeremy replied.

"No ... no you go. Your grandparents will be upset if you don't. Besides, you've already bought the tickets. And it's not like I'm dying or anything. It's only a really, really bad headache, nothing that sleep won't cure. You go, I'm just sorry I can't be with you."

Half an hour after Jeremy's departure Leah was sitting in the kitchen nursing a cup of coffee. The lie had come so easily, which unsettled her. This wasn't how a marriage should work. Their partnership was supposed to be based on trust and honesty, not lies and deceit.

* * * * *

It was later that evening when Dennis eased his car to a halt outside Leah's house. He sat for a moment thinking of the night ahead before he clambered out and walked around to the other side of his car to wait for her to make her appearance.

He was beside himself when Leah finally came out. She looked so different. Her long hair was piled up high on top of her head in an attractive bubble bun hairstyle, which accentuated her slender neck. His cock was already throbbing with anticipation but it was her dress that made his cock swell and harden.

Magenta pink in colour it clung to her tight, lithe body like a second skin, showcasing her perfectly sized breasts, her flat stomach and her succulently shaped arse. It was also very short, exposing a vast amount of her thighs. He nodded to himself. At least she'd heeded his request to dress more glamorously. He could see she wasn't bare legged as she usually was and he hoped she was wearing stockings. He watched her walk towards him. Her black, open toed, high heel shoes perfectly complimented her dress.

1...345678