Instagram Tales - Leah Ward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That pushed him over the edge. With a gasp he came, spurting out a copious amount of cum deep into her spasming pussy. His head swam for a second or two from the intensity of his climax as he relished in the reality of recreating his fantasy fuck in real life.

* * * * * *

A month later and Leah presented Dennis with her notice.

"I know it is customary to give a months notice but I'm sure you'll understand why I'm not going to honour that tradition," she said as she stood before him in the study of his private quarters.

Dennis pursed his lips and smiled ruefully. "Yes I quite understand my dear," he replied. "I'll be sad to see you go and I'm sure your class will miss you to."

He leant back against his desk. "So are you going back to America?"

"Yes," she replied. "The flight's already booked. I leave in a couple of days."

"You know, it is customary for us to hold a leaving do for the departing member of staff, so with that in mind how would tomorrow suit you. It will be the full faculty in attendance ..."

Leah smiled. "That would be nice and a good opportunity to say goodbye to everyone. Just let me know where and what time and I'll be there."

* * * * * *

They were halfway through their long flight back home to the States when Leah turned to gaze at Jeremy who was dozing in the seat alongside of her. She was so glad he'd decided to come with her. She did love him so much and he hadn't deserved what had happened to him.

She mulled over the last few days. To say he was shocked when she gave him the sudden ultimatum would be the understatement of the year but she was hopeful that they had now turned the corner and their life together would only improve from now on.

Of course he questioned her as to why she wanted to leave Britain so suddenly but she told him that his year was up and she wanted to go home. Well not home exactly. She was still estranged from her parents. That hadn't altered.

The only problem was in explaining where the funds had come from that not only paid for their airline tickets but also gave them enough money to live on whilst she found employment. She could have told her husband the awful truth, which undoubtedly would have ended her marriage, or she could lie to him, which would probably save her relationship. It didn't take her long to decide. She did what all women do. She lied.

She told him that unknown to her, her uncle had set up a trust fund years ago and she had now reached the age where the money could be released to her. It was the equivalent of thirty five thousand pounds.

She felt her pussy pulsate as the thought of how she really accumulated that much money came flooding into her mind. Three times a day, five days a week for four weeks plus weekends at special functions all at five hundred pounds a pop!

Thoughts of her leaving party came back into her mind. She shifted uncomfortably in her seat as she felt the wetness developing between her legs.

The party had been good but she'd again found herself alone with Dennis at the end of the night. Despite her protests he'd taken her back to his private quarters where it took little time to get her out of her tight little dress. It was a marathon session, she came countless times as did Dennis, although he never seemed to lose his erection. No doubt he'd used Viagra or something similar she'd since mused.

By the end of the night her pussy was worn out and she was now glad of the rest. Plus she was relieved she could now concentrate on being the best wife to her husband that she could possibly be.

She looked down at him again as he slept peacefully at her side. Yes, things could only get better.

* * * * * *

Dennis was sad to see Leah leave. He'd so enjoyed fucking her although he couldn't believe how compliant and easy she'd been when it came to the regular shagging sessions. And the fact that he'd paid handsomely for her pussy hadn't diminished his enjoyment in anyway whatsoever. He knew without a doubt that Leah liked having sex with him despite his gross appearance. Maybe she had a fetish for old, fat, bald, ugly men?

But hey ho, life goes on.

For the next few weeks he went back to perusing the internet. It wasn't as good as the real thing but he still had the video footage to fall back to if he wanted to relive the many hours he'd spent fucking Leah.

Leah's position had been advertised and his secretary had thinned out the applications to his liking. As he sifted through them, one caught his eye. He grinned broadly and then began to chuckle as he read the name of the applicant.

Mrs. Amy Prescott.

Still grinning to himself he picked the phone on his desk and dialled out. It was answered within three rings.

"Yes, hello Amy ... it's Dennis Meade. I've received your application. Can you attend your interview tonight? ... fine ... shall we say seven o'clock? ... my private quarters? ... you know the way ... I look forward to seeing you later."

He ended the call and sat back with a sigh of contentment. Life was good.

At seven o'clock that evening Amy Prescott duly arrived. She was dressed in a tight fitting sweater that moulded itself around her alarmingly large breasts. Her skirt was knee length, which suited her as it made her sparrow legs less noticeable but it too was tight and seemed to make her arse look that much fuller than before. Maybe she'd been working out hard at the gym Dennis mused as he drank in the sight of her body. And her heels were higher than normal. She was clearly dressed to excite not just to impress.

At precisely ten minutes past seven Amy Prescott was bent naked over Dennis' desk, grunting loudly as he fucked her hard with his big, fat cock.

And as he came to his orgasm he realised one thing.

Life was good ... again!

* * * * * *

Meanwhile across the Atlantic, at precisely the same time that Amy entered Dennis' office, Leah Ward pulled her car to a stop outside a smart condominium. Switching off the engine she climbed out and smoothing down her short, tight little dress over her thighs strode up to the entrance door and rang the bell.

Seconds later a fat, bald man answered the door. He spoke to her briefly and then licked his lips lasciviously as his eyes roved up and down her body, quickly taking in the small but rounded, perfectly formed bumps that were her breasts and all the way down to her curvaceous legs and her high heel shoes that made her ass stick out so enticingly.

"Hi Uncle Denis, good to see you ... it's me ... Leah."

He stood to the side to allow her entry and as she stepped inside, he closed the door behind her.

It didn't take Uncle Denis long to discover the reason for his niece's visit. Ten minutes later, Leah was bent naked over his sofa and was grunting loudly as he fucked her hard with his big, fat cock.

And as she came to her orgasm she realised one thing.

Yep ... life was good for her too ... again!


1...345678