Instagram Tales - Leah Ward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,468 Followers

As she drew nearer he noticed that the top of the dress had a mesh front and sleeves. It was pretty and had the added bonus that it exposed a fair amount of her breasts to his gaze for the first time. Of course he already knew she had nice boobs. He'd downloaded enough pictures of her to know her boobs intimately.

But seeing them in the flesh, moving up and down as she walked or as she breathed was far better than any image could ever be. He knew they would fit quite comfortably in his hands. He surmised that as he couldn't see her nipples she must be somehow wearing a very low cut bra although he couldn't see one outlined beneath the fabric of her dress.

"You look lovely my dear," he said, leering at her as he held open the car door. She slid into her seat and as she did her short dress rode higher up her legs to expose even more of her shapely thighs to his lustful gaze. For modesty's sake she tugged at the hem of her dress, pulling it lower but not before Dennis caught a tantalising glimpse of bare flesh. She was wearing stockings. Hallelujah!

"Thank you," she replied, pleased with the reaction she'd garnered from him. For some reason she felt a nervous excitement about this evening, which had only heightened when she saw his reaction to how she looked. That and the fact she'd deceived her husband.

As Dennis walked back around to his door she relaxed back into her seat and crossed her legs. She could feel a slightly sticky, moist feeling in her panties as she did so. She dismissed it as nerves, although she couldn't repress the shiver that suddenly coursed through her body.

"Cold?" Dennis said with a smile as he saw her shudder. Despite the time of year she was not wearing a coat. He started the engine.

"Mmm, a bit. Can you turn the heat up?" she replied.

Dennis grinned to himself as he turned up the heater controls and then drove off.

Despite her strong reservations about the reasons she was here with Dennis, she soon found she was enjoying herself. It had been so long since she'd got all dressed up for a night out. Okay, she was in the company of a lot of old men who seemed intent on touching her as often as they could but in a strange way it felt good to be the object of their apparent lust. And as the night wore on and she drank more she found herself becoming increasingly flirtatious with them. It was so much fun.

Dennis was bemused as he watched the alcohol slowly lower her inhibitions. But as much as he wanted them lowered he didn't want her too far gone that she would repeat the car incident again. That had been extremely messy. It also amused him to see the looks she was drawing from his esteemed colleagues, many of whom had come up to him during the evening to congratulate him on his choice of dinner companion.

When he judged the time was right he made his move.

"Come my dear," Dennis said, taking her arm, "it's time to go."

Leah was actually disappointed they were leaving so soon. They made their way around the room saying their goodbyes. Leah felt her ass getting stroked or patted by every lecherous man that kissed her farewell on the cheek. Their hands were everywhere and she felt a perverted tingling in her body when she realised it was like being in a roomful of Uncle Denis'.

Letting Leah walk out in front of him to give everyone a good look at her delightfully round backside and shapely legs made Dennis beam broadly. It delighted him immensely to see the stares and looks of envy.

They reached his car. Again he was driving even though he had been drinking steadily all night. He watched as she clambered into his car, mesmerised by her curvaceous legs and high heels. He shook his head. It was like a disease, this obsession with women's legs and bums. His cock reacted immediately. He'd been half erect all evening but now he felt his cock grow stiff and erect as he saw her dress slide even higher up her thighs.

They drove back to the school in silence, Dennis taking long lingering looks at Leah's thighs when traffic conditions made it safe to do so. Leah could see he was looking and still feeling flirtatious, teased him by shifting in her seat and parting her legs slightly, causing her dress to ride even higher up her legs.

She didn't realise she was playing with fire. Dennis was consumed with lust. He was determined to have her. Tonight.

"Why have you brought me here?" Leah asked, confused when Dennis pulled into the driveway that led up to the school. "Are you taking me home?"

"All in good time my dear," Dennis oozed as he drove around the back of the school building to the entrance of his private quarters. He parked his car and switched off the engine. "You may as well come up," he said as he eased himself out of his seat.

Leah watched him as he walked away and then with a deep sigh unbuckled her seatbelt and followed him inside.

"This way my dear," Dennis said as he led her upstairs.

"So why are we here?" Leah asked, suddenly feeling a little bit dizzy. Her head began to swim as the alcohol finally began to take a greater hold of her.

"I presume you want paying?" Dennis said in a condescending tone of voice.

"Oh that," Leah replied, nonplussed.

"Yes ... that," Dennis replied with a leer.

Dennis had extensive private accommodation on the upper floors of the school. He reeled off the rooms as he walked along the hallway with Leah trailing in his wake. Intrigued at how Dennis lived, she was eager to investigate but knew she was in no fit state to really appreciate it. She glanced in each room they passed by.

"Kitchen, utility room, sitting room, games room," Dennis droned on as they walked past each open doorway. "Master bedroom, guest bedroom, bathroom, living room, dining room and finally, my office."

He walked through the door into his office and went to his desk. He opened a drawer and pulled out a thick envelope. It was stuffed with cash. He tossed it on the desk top. "Three hundred pounds, as we agreed. You can count it if you like."

"NO ... no it's okay, I trust you," Leah replied. She felt slightly dirty as she reached over to pick up the envelope and put it in her purse. She had just been paid to be a man's escort for the evening. She had been ogled and leered at and blatantly groped and fondled. She should have been horrified with herself for allowing that to happen. And she was. But she'd also found it disgustingly pleasurable and satisfying. She shuddered as not for the first time tonight memories of Uncle Denis flickered into her thoughts.

Her wandering mind was brought back into focus as she felt a glass being pushed into her hand. "One for the road my dear," Dennis said with a smirk.

She took a sip of her drink as Dennis led her out of his office. "The night is still young so I thought we could enjoy ourselves before I take you home. Fancy a game of pool?"

Dennis had stopped outside his games room. He'd had a pool table newly installed after that night at the pub. He'd hoped that in time it would help in his seduction of Leah.

"Sure, why not," Leah replied as she moved past him and entered the room. She noticed the pool balls were already racked and waiting and a pool cue was propped up against the table. Next to it was a piece of chalk.

"Your break my dear," Dennis said, taking a seat next to the table.

Placing her glass down on a nearby table she picked up the cue and chalked the tip. Dennis felt his cock swell as Leah pursed her lips as she blew away the surplus chalk. It was so sexy. What he wouldn't give to have those lips kissing the head of his cock.

Holding her cue in her right hand she bent down over the table and lined up her shot. With little control, her right arm waving all over the place, the tip of the cue barely made contact with the cue ball, which careened off the side cushion, missing the racked balls completely.

"Oops," she said with a little giggle. Retrieving the cue ball she lined up her shot again. As she bent lower she wiggled her hips to get comfortable. Dennis smiled to himself. 'That only works in golf my dear' he thought, as he took in the sight of her nice full arse and her luscious thighs. His cock throbbed.

She cued off. This time she made good contact but with no angle the ball hit the bottom cushion and came straight back to her.

"Goddammit," she said as she stood up. She grabbed her drink off the table and took a good gulp. She gagged slightly feeling the burn as it slid down her throat.

"I thought ALL American's could play pool," Dennis piped up. "Didn't you invent the game?" he added with a sneer.

Leah didn't know ... didn't care either so ignoring him she leaned over the table to try again. Her head swam for a second or two. She blinked her eyes trying to focus on her shot.

"No, no my dear, no wonder you can't make contact correctly, you've got your hands positioned all wrong," Dennis said suddenly as he eased his corpulent frame up from his chair. "Here let me show you how it's done."

Dennis approached the table, licking his lips as he stared at the sight before him. Her already short, tight pink dress had worked it's way even higher up her legs as she'd stooped low over the table ready to take her shot. As well as displaying an abundant amount of her shapely thighs, now it barely even covered her perfectly shaped arse cheeks. He could easily see the lace tops to her stockings. With his cock swelling rapidly inside his trousers he silently sucked in a deep breath and moving in behind her, leaned over and placed his hands on top of hers.

Leah gasped as the weight of his fat belly pushed her down onto the edge of the table and sent her sprawling flat across the baize. She could feel a large bulge pressing against her ass as Dennis adjusted his position on top of her. She swallowed hard as she felt the throbbing bulge press deep into the crack between her ass cheeks. She could feel the heat flooding rapidly through her body as her heart began to pound harder.

And suddenly she was transported back in time to her parent's home. It was her eighteenth birthday and her uncle was laying on top of her, pressing her down into the bedding, his breath heavy on her cheeks as he bore down, stretching her pussy with his big fat cock, going deeper inside her with every grunting, forceful lunge forward of his undulating hips.

Her mind refocused on the present as Dennis played the shot with her. She was aware of the sudden thrust forward of the pool cue and the clicking sound of ball on ball contact. Her head began to spin as the alcohol took an even stronger hold of her senses. She felt the weight lift from her body but for some reason she continued to lay there unable to move.

Dennis stood back away from her and smiled. It was a leering smile of triumph. She was still sprawled over the table, showing him her delightful arse and her spectacular legs. He would never have a better chance. He unzipped his trousers and lowering them to his knees freed his cock from his boxers. He stroked it for a moment or too. A weighty piece of flesh, it drooped even though it was instantly hard and erect as the blood rushed in to fill the veins.

"So, do you want me to show you that action again?" he said softly as he moved closer. Not daring to breathe he cautiously took hold of the hem of her dress and lifted it higher to fully expose her delightful bum being careful not to touch her legs. He paused briefly admiring the way her thong disappeared into the crack between her perfectly shaped and naked arse cheeks, reluctantly resisting the urge to grope them.

"But first, your stance is all wrong. Your legs need to be further apart," he said using his foot to nudge hers out wider. "There, that's better," he added as he moved to lean over her again. His cock slid into the gap at the top of her legs and nestled comfortably in the crevice formed by her arse cheeks. He could feel the wetness of her gash as his cock slid over her panties.

Leah gasped as his weight once more pressed her down onto the table. She felt his hands over hers as he slid the cue backwards and forwards across the bridge she'd formed with her thumb and forefinger.

She was now more aware of the large bulge that seemed to be lodged between her spread legs and pressing into her. Somehow it felt different. In her drink befuddled state she was struggling to comprehend just what was happening. All she did know was that she felt really hot and for some reason she could feel that her panties were wet.

She breathed deeply trying to get more oxygen into her lungs but the intake of air sounded raspy and shallow. She swallowed hard and her body began to shake as she realised Dennis was talking to her.

"You can see you need to slide the cue smoothly and gently up and down for a while, lining up your shot before releasing it with a big, sudden THRUST forward."

She jumped as he loudly emphasised the word thrust. He leaned in lower until his lips were almost brushing her face. She could feel his hot boozy breath on her cheek as he whispered huskily into her ear. "Can you feel how smooth that action is Leah?"

She could scarcely breathe let alone talk. She felt so hot. And her heart was racing. A deep shudder racked her body as she felt a twinge of arousal that disgusted her. This couldn't be happening. Shouldn't be happening. She needed to go.

She forced herself to speak. "Yes," she mumbled in reply. She shook her head. Where had that come from? In her mind her reply had been, "I think you should take me home."

"That's it Leah, you just continue to slide the cue up and down. That's right. Up and down. Up and down. Yeah ... just like that."

Dennis grinned as he rocked back and forth. As they practised her cue action his cock was sliding in and out of the crack between her arse cheeks as he dry humped her. She seemed oblivious to his action. He could feel her panties were soaked, a mixture of his pre cum and her pussy juices. Hopefully it wouldn't be long now ...

Leah swallowed hard as she did as instructed. She was vaguely aware that she now had control of the cue entirely on her own as Dennis withdrew his hands.

Dennis lifted himself away from her. It was time to press home his advantage. He dropped his left hand onto her left hip before sliding it slowly down onto her arse cheek. He savoured that delicious moment for a while before he gave it a gentle squeeze, half expecting Leah to object. With no adverse reaction he began to move his hand in circles around her bum, revelling in its texture and firmness. He fondled and groped it for a while before dropping the hand down onto her thigh. He gave her leg as much attention as her arse, stroking up and down her leg, enjoying and satisfying his perversion for her lithe body.

"That's right Leah," he cooed as he casually stroked his fingers up along her inner thigh, "you just practice that action."

His right hand moved down onto her right leg. Leah gasped. She knew she shouldn't be letting this happen. Principal Meade had finally shown his true colours. Even though she'd long ago suspected his motives she'd always felt in total control of the situation. She could handle him, no problem. There was no way he would ever get into her panties. And yet ...

In spite of herself, absurdly Leah continued to practice her cue action. She could feel Dennis' hand was getting nearer and nearer to the top of her leg. She knew she should be standing up and pushing him away. Her brain was screaming at her body to move but it was refusing to comply.

Dennis reached the lace top of her stocking and slid his hand onto her bare flesh. The feeling was exquisite. He was so close. He leaned over her again, placing his hands over hers. She gasped for air as his weight pushed all the oxygen from her lungs.

"That's right Leah, nice and easy ..."

Dennis slid his hand back onto her arse and gave it a gentle groping.

"... become one with the cue, feel the smoothness of the polished ash ..."

His fingers took hold of her thong just where it disappeared into the deep cleft between her arse cheeks and lifted it out of the way. He tilted his head sideways as he pulled at one cheek to expose her pink gash to his lustful gaze. It looked tight but he could see she was sopping wet.

Leah felt her face blazing with heat. Her heart was hammering so hard inside her chest that she thought she was having a heart attack.

"... appreciate the length and texture of the wood, line up with the ball ..."

Still stroking his throbbing cock Dennis shuffled nearer. He placed the head up against her slit, the tip of his cock just nestling into the folds of her swollen outer lips.

"... and when you're ready THRUST forward with control ..."

He slammed his hips forward as he yelled out the word thrust, his hand ripping away her thong as he did so.

"OHMYGOD," Leah screamed, her body jolting as his thick, hard cock entered her forcefully, easily pushing aside the brief resistance from her pussy lips.

"OHGODNO ... no ... please ... " she cried out in her anger and her pain.

He rammed into her hard, knowing that it would be painful for Leah but not really caring. His excitement at finally nailing his lustful heart's desire had overcome any feelings he might have felt about her likely reaction. This was all about him and his needs.

He paused as he finally bottomed out, his hairy ball sac slapping up against her firm buttocks.

He scrunched up his face as he felt her tight pussy squeezing his cock. This far exceeded his expectations. And then he realised that Leah wasn't voicing her objections anymore. In fact as she lay beneath him she actually seemed to be squirming slightly, rotating her hips as she pushed her arse back towards him. My god, was she already into this?

He drew back and then pushed forward once more. Leah gasped and bending lower over the table laid her head down onto the baize. What was she doing? She knew she should be screaming rape but her body, especially her pussy, seemed to be in control of her brain. She should be fighting him off but instead she found herself pushing her hips back. Her pussy, so long neglected, finally had what it had been longing for.

Dennis was delighted. He began to move with more purpose, giving her his full length, ramming into her with a passion and fury he'd not experienced for a long time.

His actions were encouraged by Leah's reactions as she began to grunt loudly with each forceful thrust forward of Dennis' hips. As he sped up so Leah became ever more vocal. She sprawled over the pool table her hands thrashing about, sweeping the balls aside to send them crashing against each other to careen wildly across the table.

Dennis was in seventh heaven. As he continued to stroke in and out of her pussy he grabbed Leah's arms and pulling them back lifted her up from the table. Holding her easily with one hand he slipped his other under her body to take a firm hold of one of her breasts. She moaned as his hand caught on her enlarged nipple that now protruded visibly through her dress. That answered his question as to whether she was wearing a bra.

Leah's mind was a jumble of emotions. She couldn't deny she was loving the sex. It had been weeks, months even since she'd last experienced a good stiff cock inside her pussy and it just reinforced the fact that she'd missed it ... a lot. She had needs, she was after all a young woman, still years from her prime.

But conversely she was hating it. Being fucked, raped even by Principal Meade of all people? Why him? Goddamn Jeremy. It should have been with the man she loved ... her husband not this gross, obese man.

But he was fucking her so good. So perversely was her excitement due to the very fact it WAS Principal Meade nailing her? And was it the resemblance to her Uncle Denis that made it disgusting but all the more erotic and titillating? It was remarkable that not only did they look alike but both had a prodigiously sized cock and both knew how to use it.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,468 Followers
1...345678