Instagram Tales - Leah Ward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he'd cleaned up he continued to scroll through the myriad of photographs. She'd certainly been busy through her college years. Some of the pictures of her then were much more risqué and revealing. She'd not been shy in showing off her fabulously lithe body, especially her legs and arse. There were even quite a few shots where she was clearly naked beneath the carefully arranged scraps of clothing worn to protect her modesty. She'd certainly toned down her pictures since marriage but her maturing body with her softer curves just made her all the more desirable.

That was enough for Dennis. He had to have her, his lust for her trim body was too great to ignore. He looked at her CV again and shook his head. Her lack of work experience he could get around. Everyone had to start sometime. His main problem was her right to work in Britain with no visa and only American qualifications.

It was definitely one to ponder over he mused, as he closed down his computer for the day.

* * * * *

It had been a rough night for Dennis. He'd tossed and turned for most of it as images of Leah bent over his desk with her delightfully curvy arse stuck high up in the air with him stood behind her, his large fat cock stuffed deep inside her pussy filled his mind. It was that bad he'd had to get up twice to masturbate. He was exhausted but wide awake when his alarm went off at six am.

But the solution to his problem had also been found. It was easy really. He would employ her as a teacher's aide with him being the teacher to fill the void of the recently departed Amy Prescott. She of course would do all the teaching, he would just be an interested onlooker, there to provide her with guidance and support. He would also help her attain the necessary accreditation she needed to make her tenure official along with her visa to work. All he had to do was get her appointment approved by the board members, which wouldn't be a problem. And if for some obscure reason it was, then there was nothing that his money couldn't solve.

* * * * *

Leah understandably was ecstatic to receive the good news about her appointment. She was even happier when Dennis told her of how he was going to overcome the issue of her work visa and the problem concerning her qualifications.

She was stunned when he told her the starting salary for the position was thirty thousand pounds. When she added that to Jeremy's seventeen thousand pounds they were now jointly going to be earning more than the salary from his original job. He could now stop working so much overtime, which she knew was killing him. And maybe, just maybe, she might even get her sex life back on track. It had been weeks since they'd even tried to be intimate and months since she'd had a worthwhile orgasm that hadn't been self induced.

She finally managed to tell Jeremy that she had a job. They'd seen so little of each other due to his work that she'd not had a chance to discuss with him what she doing. He was stunned at first and although he tried hard to hide it, she could tell he was unhappy about her news. She guessed; quite rightly; that his male pride was hurt and he felt emasculated by the fact he was no longer the main bread winner, a fact that she then teased him with.

Jeremy reacted badly. Tired, he snapped back, completely misreading her tone of voice. Later, he apologised but the atmosphere between the two of them for the next few days was decidedly frosty.

* * * * *

It was Leah's first day in her new job. Excited by the prospect she dressed in what she thought was appropriate clothing. She selected a pair of slacks, a nice button up blouse to go with them and a pair of flat shoes. She even tied her hair up in a ponytail. She thought she looked great, a thought that was not shared by Dennis who was unimpressed and tremendously disappointed by her choice of outfit.

At the end of the school day he invited her back to his office for a debrief. He praised her for the work she'd got through and the way in which she'd quickly bonded with her class.

"Well, I thought that went very well today Mrs. Ward. I think the class took to you straight away, which was admirable."

"Thank you," Leah said as she smiled. She was relieved as she'd not been sure if she'd been doing the right things for most of the day. Principal Meade had been of little help. He had taken a seat at the rear of the classroom from where he watched her every move, which at times had been most unnerving. His eyes seemed to be permanently fixed on her.

"Just one thing I want to point out that you will need to correct before tomorrow ... and that is your attire. I'm sorry but it just isn't acceptable to come dressed in the manner you were today," he said bluntly.

Ignoring her look of surprise he continued. "We like our female teachers to only wear skirts or dresses that come to mid thigh in length and they must at all times wear high heel shoes. You may have noticed that, during your breaks in the teacher's staff room.

"Now I can tell by the look on your face that you're unsure about our reasons but let me enlighten you as to why we insist on this. Of course we're here primarily to educate our pupil's minds but it is also absolutely essential that we promote and establish healthy lifestyle choices for all our girls," he said, emphasizing the words absolutely essential.

"If they see that their teachers are fit, healthy and toned then we hope it will encourage them to be likewise. You have already seen that our menu is heavily loaded towards healthy vegetarian food choices. We want to dissuade our girls from eating unhealthy sugar filled food. Healthy minds and healthy bodies is our goal."

Leah looked at Dennis. He certainly didn't practice what he preached she thought as she looked at his fat body and bloated ruddy face. He looked like a man who regularly enjoyed 20 ounce steaks washed down with a couple of bottles of vintage red wine.

Dennis carried on, blithely unaware of his young teachers' thoughts about his hypocrisy.

"We also want to teach them about posture and how to walk properly. Being slovenly and slouching are NOT to be tolerated. I know that for you, wearing high heel shoes alters your posture. It makes you stand and walk in an upright manner with your shoulders back, which is what we want for our girls. By watching you they learn how to hold themselves and how to attain the proper deportment.

"So you can see Mrs.. Ward, that we as an educational establishment have a duty of care to the girl's parents not only to just educate their children's minds but to teach them about life as well."

He stopped talking, which caught Leah by surprise. She'd sort of switched off a little bit as she'd begun to think about her teaching plan for tomorrow.

"I'm sorry, did you say something?" she asked.

"I said, do you understand?" Dennis said, slightly irked that she'd not been listening to him, "about your attire?"

"Yeah, fine, no problem," Leah replied casually.

"Excellent. So we'll see you tomorrow," Dennis added as he stood up from behind his desk. He was slightly irritated by her attitude. He put it down to her being an American.

"Oh and just to let you know, we'll be having a debrief after every school day this week. Okay? Good."

* * * * * * *

The following day and Dennis was pleased to see that Leah was now dressed more to his liking. He recognised the dress and shoes as the outfit she'd been wearing in the Instagram photo taken in her bathroom. But to see her now, in the flesh, was so much better.

He moved from his seat at the back of the classroom to take one at the side, which was much nearer the front. He made sure not to sit too close to any pupils. He didn't want them to feel uncomfortable in his presence.

He licked his lips as he watched her moving effortlessly around the class, engaging with the girls as she helped them with their work. He was like a big cat lurking in the long grass of the savanna plains of Africa, watching and waiting, salivating at the thought of leaping onto his prey.

He found it hard to tear his eyes away from her legs and arse. They were perfect and he was so pleased he'd taken the gamble of employing her. The board had been easy to persuade and it hadn't cost him a penny. Now all he had to do was organise her work visa.

She was getting closer to him as she worked her way through the class. He could already smell her perfume wafting his way. He felt his heartbeat increase as his cock began to swell inside his trousers.

She was no more than three feet away when it happened. As she brushed past a desk she dislodged a precariously placed book. It landed with a dull thud on the floor. As she bent down to pick it up her arse was pointing directly at Dennis. It was all innocent of course but it couldn't have been any more provocative then if she'd planned it.

He stared, transfixed at the shape of her round arse cheeks that filled out her tight little dress so completely. Her legs were smooth and toned, especially her wonderfully curvaceous thighs. He gulped as he battled with his feelings. It took all of his self control not to leap on her there and then. His cock was throbbing painfully as he gingerly stood up and making his excuses left to attend to his pressing need.

Once back in the confines of his locked office, Dennis quickly brought up the folder of saved images of Leah on his computer and proceeded to whack himself off as he imagined himself banging her from behind. It took him no time at all to cum, the force of his ejaculation exhausting him. It was only Tuesday and he was already heavily in lust with his new teacher.

The next few days were painfully hard for Dennis. Each day Leah arrived wearing her tight little dresses or skirts, which drove him wild with desire. His cock was permanently erect and it took all of his rapidly diminishing self control not to jump on her as soon as he saw her.

He did make some progress, albeit rather slowly. He started with little touches of her arm when making a point in conversation. Then it was an innocent hand in the small of her back when letting her proceed him out of the classroom. Eventually he became bolder. His touches on her arm lingered longer than should have been appropriate. His hand began to drop lower down the curve of her back until he was brushing the top of her arse. With no obvious sign of discomfort or objection from Leah, not long after that he was actually steering her through the doorway with his hand fully cupping a delightful arse cheek. That got him erect in a hurry.

Leah for her part, was blithely unaware of her Principal's growing lust for her. She seemed not to notice or even care about his latent familiarity. Totally consumed, she was enjoying her time teaching especially as she began to realise that she was actually good at it. She couldn't have been happier. In fact her life could only have been better if she had a decent sex life.

She was getting increasingly desperate and horny as she and Jeremy were still having problems in the bedroom area because of his issues. Even though Leah was going to bring home a considerable amount of money he found it difficult to come to terms with that particular fact and was still working lots of overtime to try and compete with her earnings. His tiredness and self inflicted lack of worth were all contributing to his failure to get or even maintain an erection.

As the days turned into weeks, the after school hours debriefs were becoming more and more irregular as Dennis could find little reason to continue to insist on them. His lust for his sexy American teacher was off the scale but so far he'd not come up with any way he could safely negotiate her onto the end of his cock. He'd reached the limit of what he thought he could get away with and was at a loss as to how to progress things further. He certainly didn't want to lose her by acting too rashly. And he didn't think he would get the same positive reaction from Leah as he did with Mrs.. Amy Prescott when he dangled money in front of her face.

Interestingly, Amy had been back to see him a couple of times. Her excuse was she needed a reference for another job. He was happy to oblige - for a price. Her seeming reluctance had made the sex fulfilling but he was so in lust with Leah now, his satisfaction at ploughing Amy's furrow had been somewhat muted.

* * * * * * *

It was a nearly eight weeks into Leah's tenure as a teacher when Dennis had the bright idea of how he could get closer to his heart's desire. She was driving him to distraction and so far he'd not found a way to force his attentions on her. It was now a daily struggle not to blatantly grope her. Every day she turned him on more with the tight little outfits she wore that just highlighted how trim and lithe her body was.

On the Monday he called a staff meeting to announce that at the close of the school day that Friday they would all adjourn to the local pub to celebrate the end of Leah's second month. Attendance was of course compulsory and it would be a free bar with a meal thrown in for anyone that was interested in eating. Apart from Leah the staff were unfazed by Dennis' generosity. It wasn't the first time he'd held one of these events.

Friday came quickly and the entire teaching staff adjourned to the pub. Starting at five o'clock, the beer and wine flowed freely, to be followed swiftly by cocktails, spirits and eventually shots. After a brief adjournment for food the drinks continued to flow. As the night wore on most members of the faculty became the worse for wear.

Only Dennis seemed immune to the effects of the booze. A seasoned drinker, he had over the years built up a high tolerance to alcohol. It took him a lot to get buzzed and even when he was he had the happy knack of still appearing relatively sober.

The pub had a pool table and dartboard, which provided much fun for the staff, who shrieked and laughed as their increasingly drunken attempts to play the games only grew worse as the night progressed. Leah too was soon pressed into playing and even though it was obvious she had no idea how to throw a dart or hold a pool cue properly she still had fun.

Dennis had settled himself into a chair next to the pool table from where he had a perfect view of the proceedings. Having already consumed copious amounts of beer he was now steadily working his way through a bottle of very expensive red wine.

He watched Leah lean over the pool table to take her turn and groaned inwardly. Her short skirt pulled tight across her arse cheeks and rode just a little bit higher up her legs as she made her shot. He breathed out, not realising he'd been holding it whilst she made her shot. This was repeated every time she returned to the table. His cock throbbed painfully inside his trousers as he contemplated how he could get into her panties.

A couple of hours later and proceedings were winding down. Most of the faculty had left for their homes leaving just a few stragglers remaining. These included Dennis and Leah.

"Can I give you a lift home Mrs. Ward," he asked as he turned to see her still standing there as they stepped outside the pub.

Leah swayed slightly as she blinked her eyes. It had been a long time since she'd had so much to drink and hitting the fresh air had made an instant impact on her body. She suddenly felt really drunk.

"No, no, I'll be fine," she slurred groggily in reply as she stumbled slightly, "I can walk home. It'll do me good."

"Nonsense, I can't leave you here in this state. You can barely stand let alone walk," Dennis scoffed as he took her arm. "Look my car's right there. I can get you home in minutes."

Leah was swaying a bit more now and was struggling to focus. She thought she vaguely heard Dennis say something to her before she felt a hand on her arm that propelled her across the car park. The next thing she knew was that she was inside a car fastening her seatbelt.

As the car pulled out of the pub car park she tried to focus her eyes and look out the front windscreen. Finally giving up she slumped back into her seat and closed her eyes.

Dennis couldn't believe his luck. Leah was sitting next to him, her eyes were closed and her lips were parted as she breathed heavily. She was as pissed as a fart. As drunk as a skunk. He smiled gleefully to himself as he gazed down to feast his eyes on her shapely legs.

Her short skirt had risen high up her thighs when she'd clambered inside his car and being completely inebriated she'd not had the thought to pull the hem back down. He could just make out a flash of sky blue that must be her panties.

He breathed in deeply and taking his left hand from the steering wheel dropped it onto Leah's knee. He squeezed it a couple of times before moving his hand in circles around the top of her thigh.

"Nice," he murmured appreciatively as he felt the silky smoothness of her firm yet soft toned flesh beneath his fingertips. He moved his hand along her leg, going higher, adjusting himself in his seat to give himself better access as he slid his fingers relentlessly up towards her panties.

He slid his hand down onto her inner thigh, his fingers luxuriating in the feel of the smooth flesh before he nudged at her other leg in the vain hope of getting her to open them wider. With no immediate reaction and with growing impatience he forced his hand up into her mound.

It was bold and it was reckless and Leah's reaction was instant. She jolted, which made Dennis jump and then she loudly muttered some unintelligible words. He quickly pulled his hand away but then began smiling broadly as he saw her legs open as she shifted her body in her seat.

He returned his hand to her inner thigh, this time wasting no time and going directly to the top of her legs. He discovered her panties were very wet when he ran his fingers around her swollen pussy lips. He grinned to himself. Yep, she was ready and primed to go.

With the car almost crawling along the road as he concentrated on the task in hand he slid a fat digit under her panties and curled it inside her pussy. It slid in easily due to her slipperiness but he was pleased there was still some resistance. She was tight down below as well as everywhere else.

He slowly eased his finger in and out of her pussy, delighting in the fact of how wet and sticky she was. His thumb began to bump into her clit that had suddenly erupted from it's sheath. He risked a glance across to Leah's face. Her eyes were now tightly closed but her mouth was twitching and her breathing was becoming decidedly ragged.

Her legs opened a little wider of their own accord as he continued to finger fuck her. Her legs were moving as she began to squirm in her seat. Dennis could feel his cock was ready. Damn it, he was ready! He was desperate to have her now. Dare he risk it?

He saw the sign for the local park and pulled off the road. Finding a secluded spot he pulled up. He withdrew his hand and was just about to kill the engine when Leah's eye flew open.

She looked around wildly before turning to Dennis. "Where are we? Why have we stopped? She then burped loudly and clamped her hand over her mouth.

"I'm going to be sick," she mumbled between her fingers, as she clawed at the door handle. She got it open just in time as she vomited out of the car and onto the car park.

"Oh god," she moaned as she sank back into her seat, "I feel awful."

She turned to look at Dennis. He smiled benignly back.

"So where are we?" she finally said. "Why have we stopped?"

"You said you were feeling sick so I pulled off the road as soon as I could," he said with a shrug of his shoulders. "Good job I did. I just hope you didn't get any vomit on my paintwork. It's like acid, it strips the paint right off," he added.

"Sorry," Leah said with a weak smile. Suddenly her body convulsed a couple of times and leaning out of the car, she threw up again.

123456...8