InstaThot Pt. 04

Story Info
Size and fame.
974 words
4.38
7.8k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up in the surgery center it was immediately apparent what size Joe picked for me. Large!

Round and plump, my tits easily hovered a foot above me with little to no sag. Not completely sure, but they had to be bigger than 2,000cc.

I was sooo excited that Joe chose such an extreme look. Could he really be embracing that the women he dated are true Bimbos. All I could think about was how my size would get men hard and keep them excited.

Snapping out of my own thoughts the nurse shimmed the door handle to the recovery room.

A petite busty nurse with a more manageable D cups, made her pleasantries and started checking bandages and my ability to sit up.

Still focused on how my new look would arouse men, I was mildly embarrassed that my thoughts were dominated by a singular directive, a perfect body.

Dating Joe helped understand that pleasing men brought me the most fulfillment. I enjoyed servicing Joe and givng men on Instapic the material they needed to give themselves pleasure.

Instapic helped me find my life's purpose, giving people something attractive to look at. Whereas before I wasn't confident in my natural beauty, the enhanced plastic bimbo made me understand that looks are everything.

Maybe my friends all those months ago knew I was simply a prize, sure maybe the push to use instapic was low key bullying by jealous "friends" but maybe they knew me better than I did.

Back to reality in the recovery room, little miss D cup was reviewing my post recovery plan and need to message my new boobies regularly, to both ensure they didn't stiffin up and would drop just a bit to give me eye watering cleavage.

My body was simply insane feeling and I hadn't seen my self in a mirror yet. What confused me was all the other info the nurse was reviewing. Apperently I had multiple surgeries, all at the request of Joe!

What a thoughtful boyfriend!

The nurse proceeded to go over using a fajas and a large butt pillow.

Did Joe really pick out a BBL and extra large implants?

My hourglass shape was even more refined than befor and the scale between my waist and hips was outrageous.

The nurse proceeded to go on and on about medication and using the new butt pillow. I kinda lost track of what she was saying.

I just couldn't stop staring at her chest and then back to mine. The scale between a nice D cup and what I had on my chest was hard to wrap your head around.

Before I easily out gunned this nurse with my perfect E cups. But now, my tits where money makers.

The small investment that were my tits would make me even more huge amongst my Instapic fans.

As I was comparing our chests the doctor swiftly glided into the room to do one final check before I was sent home to recover.

The doctor literally lit up when he saw me. His eyes were making contact with my nipples the whole time.

"These came out great"

Touching them a bit and feeling the drain on each side.

"Should heal up just fine with minimal scares, not too often do I get the chance to go this big. Your boyfriend asked for as big as possible. We settled on at least 1800cc. But your body responded well and took 2300cc. The look is just right, the high and round look was achieved with high profile implants."

I simply nodded my head.

The doctor gestured for me to stand up with the help of the nurse.

"We also did a really quick bbl, he asked for max size and we really had to work to find enough fat, but I think you will be happy with the results."

Finally getting a view in the mirror my mind was blown. My body had a perfect S shape before. Know it was simply designed to get men hard and keep them excited.

My ass looked like it was made for a rap video. A bubble butt wasn't a fair description of what I had.

It just needed to be slapped is the only way to describe it. It needed to be slapped, just sayin.

God, I loved Joe. He was the best thing to happen to me.

"Well you one of my best patients. We will see you in about a week for a check up and take off these bandages."

He offered a handshake and a scary smile. The doctor knew I would most likely be back for more.

****About two months later

Due to the size of my implants I really needed to get back to normal. It took a while but I was finally feeling normal with most of the bruises faded away.

My butt was especially sensitive and required religious use of my butt pillow.

At the two month mark I finally started to wear normal clothing and not just sweats around the house.

Joe had set up a FansOnly for me as a way to showcase my new body to the world. He mentioned posting a video for people to buy as a first introduction.

I wasn't too familiar with FansOnly, just that if you did everything right a lot of money could be made.

Joe really started to use my body the last week or so. He would just flip me over and just pump away. Slapping my huge ass and not really making eye contact.

Our sex was sooo wild. He would cum sooo fast. It was erotic to have that affect on a guy. Joe couldn't keep his hands off me once I was healed.

Then without my knowledge a video appeared on my FansOnly page that would change our lives forever.