Intensity Ch. 03

Story Info
Preparing my ass for Friday.
1.4k words
4.54
4.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
larrkap
larrkap
88 Followers

Authors note: If you want to know how Timi and Annabelle first met, go back and read the "Annabelle's Lock down' series.

-----------------------------------------------------------

We sat at an outdoor table enjoying a light dinner. This café served great wraps and the one I was eating was spectacular, full of fresh tabouli, avocado and chicken. I’d been on tenterhooks all day about what had transpired between Cindi and Annabelle. I’d sneakily approached Cindi at lunch but she’d smiled an evil smile, and told me to follow Annabelle's instruction: not talk to her.

Annabelle had fobbed me off throughout the day as well. I’d been so frustrated, and turned on, that I’d gone to the bathroom at work, entered a stall and masturbated. My dick was leaking precum all morning and ached inside the gaff, so it sprang erect as soon as it was freed. It only took me half a dozen pumps and I’d fired off rope after rope of cum into the toilet bowl. That reduced my frustration somewhat, but left me somewhat guilt ridden. The rest of the day had left me in a funk of sorts. So as we sat there eating, I tried to get more info about what was going on.

“Please Annabelle, what did you two say? I'm going nuts and I need to know more.”

Annabelle took another bite of her tandoori wrap and slowly finished chewing on it before she answered. “I spoke to her honestly and briefly. I told her you were not so good at reading signals and were confused. I told her that you thought she was hitting on you. I told her that you were excited by her and the thought of a threesome with her boyfriend but didn’t want to fuck things up by misreading the lay of the land.”

“Oh, shit. How did she respond?”

She extended her tongue and wrangled a chilli seed from the corner of her mouth into her maw. “She thought it was cute that you were confused. Yes, she was hitting on you. She thinks you’re beautiful.”

I blushed as Annabelle said that.

She looked me directly in the eye and held me captive with her next sentence. “She’s bisexual. She also wants to see you with her boyfriend. The two of them have an unusual relationship. He can have his way with other women but only if Cindi agrees and is there at the time.”

“Holy fuck!”

“Holy fuck indeed,” said Annabelle as she picked up her kombucha and took a sip. “So Friday night I’m taking you out for drinks with them.”

“Really?”

“Really!”

I still had questions about how this all played out. “So you worked all this out in that quick 10 minutes?”

“Hell no. I organized a meeting with her in between your second and third training sessions.”

I felt excited but uneasy. I knew Annabelle would look out for me but I had to ask an obvious question. “Tink, what about… you know, the fact that I have a penis?”

“I told her.”

“She knows?” I felt my heart skip a beat.

“Yep. She said she’s fine with it. She says she’s attracted to your feminine beauty. She said if that beauty comes with a dick, then she can live with that. She also said that Matt likes to give anal. So it would seem all is good with that particular issue.”

She looked playfully at the final piece of wrap and then popped it into her mouth, then sensually licked her fingers.

“Did you discuss your involvement?” I asked, trying to establish what exactly was about to go down.

She chuckled. “We did. I told her the truth. That your ass is mine. That I own you. That this only happens with my permission.” She said this with such gravity that it was almost a little unnerving. I said that I will come and watch my slut at work but the should expect that I will not get involved. I also told her that I get to call this off at anytime, and so do you, if we use the code word.”

“Verboten?”

“Yes, ‘Verboten’." Annabelle looked at me like I'd just made a silly error in a mathematics class. "Why use a different code word?”

"I also told her that I want to meet Matt and give my approval before Friday. I also said that I’m not keen on you two doing this given you work together, but I can also see that you are smitten and unless I manage things, this could go south really fast."

“So when are you meeting him?”

Annabelle checked the time on her phone. “20 minutes. You settle up and head back to the apartment. I want you do ready yourself for me. I want you and the pink box dildo on your bed, waiting. Oh, and no wanking off.”

She got up and left me there. My penis strained against the gaff, my head spun and my heart raced, but I was happy.

I heard her open the door and come inside the apartment. It must have been two hours later. She spent some time in her master bedroom before coming into to me. She was wearing nothing but a grin. “Ohhh boy are you in for a hell of a ride!”

I thought I knew the answer but felt compelled to ask the question anyway. “From you or them?”

“All the above,” She said as she picked up the strapless dildo and inserted it into herself. I'm not sure whether she was wet with excitement or had lubed herself up in her room, but the dildo easily made its way into her. “Come here, we need to work on your cock sucking skills.”

I knelt down before her and went to work. I tried my best but kept hitting a point where my gag reflex kicked in. She encouraged me along for a while with tender words and some soft head strokes and told me that practice would make me perfect.

Then she motioned me to lie on my bed on my back with my ass on the edge. “I saw his cock, you know. It’s beautiful. Slightly bigger than yours, with more curve.”

My dick twitched and she saw it.

Her eyes sparkled. “Is my slut excited by this?” She reached down and took some precum from me and leaned forward to smear it on my lips. “I wasn’t going to ‘inspect the goods’ so to speak but Cindi instructed him to strip. He’s quite a hunk you know.”

“Hold your ankles up above you.”

I complied and she moved to enter me. I heard her use some lube on the dildo and felt some drip down into my ass crack. She paused at my pucker.

“Cindi kissed me.”

She pushed forward against my tension.

“As I was going.”

She pushed more. I could feel myself wanting to give but also remaining taunt.”

“She came to me and hugged me. Then looked at me with those amazing eyes. Then she kissed me. With her tongue.”

The head of the dildo slid into me and I moaned. She paused.

“She tasted sweet.”

She slid in further.

“Like honey.”

She slid more.

“Her tits felt great pressed into me. She smelt gorgeous."

She went further. I felt full.

She noted how far she had entered me and how little I had grimaced. “Wow! You are liking this. Aren’t you?”

“Yes mistress.”

“And I am YOUR mistress!”

She began fucking my ass mercilessly. She was brutal and obviously had been very aroused by this turn of events.

I lost hold of my ankles at one stage and ended up wrapping my legs around her tiny waist as she pistoned into me, her body a work of art in motion. Her perky breasts only bounced slightly, but her torso was serpentine, moving with a fluid ease which showed her muscle tone from her shoulders all the way down her body.

I could feel my orgasm approach just as she started to moan and look 'through me' rather than at me. She increased her pace and gave one last thrust and then fell onto me, my throbbing penis suddenly sandwiched between her sweat covered body and mine, and the sensations launching me over the edge, adding my fluids to the others that adhered us together.

And that was pretty much how the next three days went. Annabelle making me practice on the dildo. Annabelle fucking me both morning and night. My ass was constantly sore, and filled with my butt plug, but I was happy, but tightly wound with anticipation. Annabelle seemed so be pleased with both myself and our direction. I was told to keep my distance from Cindi and was promised it would be worth the wait.

larrkap
larrkap
88 Followers