Intentional Cougar

Story Info
Getting over the guilt, this time it wasn't an accident...
2.1k words
3.52
14.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked that night into the salsa club hoping to find her there, Clara, and I was not disappointed. She was there, as she always was on a Thursday night, a glass of red wine in hand, off to one side of the relatively small restaurant that every Thursday night turned into the only Salsa club in town. She was almost hiding in the back right near the kitchen doors near an unused bar, yet on the edge of the dance floor close enough to be asked and pulled onto it if someone dared.

Almost a week had passed since Clara unexpectedly made her way to my front door in the middle of the night. Months of flirting and online sexually charged banter having culminated in an unreal experience neither of us expected yet both of us likely coveted. Unlike that other night when she appeared undone and unprepared tonight she was dressed to kill. Hair, makeup, perfect shade of lipstick enhanced lips, tight red dress, black high heel boots. The image that filled my view put together with the dirty wild images of her bare flesh at my pleasure to touch still vividly floating in my head made her look a thousand times more alluring and tempting then she had ever been for the many months before this night.

She looked my way, our eyes met, I smiled and she smiled back as I walked towards her. The night we had spent together in lust and passion was incredible, the chemistry we had had on the dance floor had carried into the bedroom, to the couch, to the shower, to the kitchen counter top, to.... so many places in my house that night I will never look at in the same way again without a cock throbbing memory of her and I passionately entangled.

We spoke only briefly online a couple of times since that night and I was unsure how she would react seeing each other in person again. She was married I had found out, unhappily for nearly a decade, and older then I by at least a decade. Had never cheated on her husband nor ever thought too and so the morning she left I detected a lot of guilt and I was unsure how she would react upon our next encounter.

I walked through the crowd to where she was leaning with her back against the small closed bar that was there and I leaned in close beside her. I was close enough to feel the heat from her body and smell the sweet smell of her perfume.

"Love the boots." I said leaning over so my lips came close to her ear.

"Thanks." she quietly responded not turning to look at me, nor saying much else.

A moment or two passed, silence between us in the deafening roar of the music, and then I felt her body melt a little against the bar and she slid, or melted, towards me closing the bare millimeter gap between us and pressed herself against me. I was about to make another comment but she cut me short as if she read my mind and knew what I would say.

"Behave. By the DJ booth is a guy who works with my husband. Don't get me in trouble." She turned her head towards me bringing those mouth watering lips in full view and tempting me to want to lean over and kiss. Her eyes wide open looking into mine clearly lustful giving the complete opposite impression then the words spoken. Behaving not at all what she had in mind.

Turned as we were, our faces obscured from the potential onlooker, I closed the small distance between us and for a brief millisecond our lips touched parting mouths opening ready to kiss but quickly breaking apart as she casually turned her head back towards the dance floor away from me. Just a touch, just a taste, I wanted more.

A second later, without a word, she smoothly lifted herself off the bar and started walking away. I was puzzled until she turned around and winked at me. I watched her move away, that red dress was very short, clinging to her. Tight yet loose, with it draping over her hips and would have been flying on the dance floor with even a moderate spin. Thoughts sprang to mind of her bent over the back of my couch the other night, that hot bare ass in the air, dripping wet begging for me in that needy voice to fuck her. I wondered what she was wearing under the dress tonight, if anything at all. My cock stirred in my tight jeans.

I moved away from the bar to follow her, keeping a good distance behind, watching as the loose edges of the dress bounced from side to side with each step and the sway of her hips. I watched the tight muscles in her legs clench with very step. She was in incredible shape considering she was in her 40s, and very flexible I had found out, her body able to twist, turn, bend and buckle in the hottest most erotic ways I had ever had the pleasure of knowing.

She walked clear out the front door, out into the cool night air, deeper and deeper into the ever darker and dimly lit parking lot. She went all the way to the back where one isolated car stood, which I immediately recognized as hers. She never turned around once while I followed her until she reached the car where she finally stopped, turned, sat down on the front of the hood, and waited and watched as I approached.

"Far enough away from prying eyes here?" I questioned her as I approached. She said nothing in return, just watched me get closer and closer, and as I did brought the heel of one boot up to rest on the bumper of the car to prop herself from sliding off as she sat on the edge. An extended knee almost forming a barrier between us forcing me to stop much further then I would have liked from her.

"What are we doing?" the question from her surprised me. But before I could respond she continued talking herself. I was glad because I likely did not have a decent response to give.

"I shouldn't be doing this. I hate my husband, he's an asshole, he hasn't been a real husband or a real man in a long time. He ignores me and treats both me and my son like we are a burden on his life he would love to get rid of."

I was going to respond, but she continued, this clearly turning into a monologue I was going to have to listen to and let her get out.

"I have every reason and deserve to feel like a woman, to feel that need for someone, to feel the comfort and excitement of being with someone. Something that I haven't felt in years and which he has never really offered if I am being honest with myself even though I stuck by him for 21 years!"

That surprised me. I knew she was older than me, and I knew she was married, but she seemed much younger then one who would have been married for that long.

"Every time I see you and you're close to me I feel I want you. I want you to touch me, to enter me, to hold me, to use me, to talk to me, to fuck me." she continued, every word making my cock harder and harder of course stroking my young male ego.

"Yet, after two decades of marriage, you being so much younger than me, every fiber of my being screams to me both that this is wrong and also that I want you! I am both shaking in fear and yet my panties are already wet and were the moment you slid beside me."

She finally paused and looked at me and it was clearly my turn to speak. But her observation was correct in that I was young, inexperienced with the complexities of marriage, or even what she was feeling and so was not sure what to respond.

"I do not know your husband, nor do I know your situation, and yes part of me feels guilty as well I suppose. But as you say, I am much younger, and so I also cannot fully understand what you are going through." I was hoping not to put my foot in my mouth with anything I said.

"I do know that I can't stop thinking about the other night and I want you!" accenting the latter part of the sentence while taking a small step forward towards her. As I did I saw her once more melt back against the hood of the car. The knee that had formed the barrier between us slowly moving to allow me to come closer. I grabbed her and kissed her feeling the pent up release of all the emotion she was carrying that night explode into my mouth her tongue searching for mine. I could feel her breathing heavier and deeper in my embrace as we kissed, panting and moaning, until out of breath.

She pulled back and once more looked at me as if to continue the previous conversation, but hesitated.

"Fuck it! He's an asshole..." is what came out from her mouth finally "... and I've been dreaming of your hot tongue since you last slid it inside of me." she said with almost a begging tone while reaching between us to grab the loose edge of her dress. She pulled it way up and spread her legs wider. Looking between us in the dim lights of the parking lot I was able to make out a small white thong, almost phosphorescently glowing, barely covering and pressed tightly against her swollen pussy lips which I remembered well from the previous night.

Without another word I knelt in front of her, between her legs, reached out, slipped a finger inside the thong right where her hot wet hole should be, and pulled it to the side to expose her already glistening wet pussy. She had not been kidding, material was soaked, and in the dim light I was able to clearly see the glistening liquid covering her lips, ready to be tasted.

I brought my mouth down to her and let the lips make contact, a hot little kiss right on her clit, feeling the heat of her thighs radiate against my face. I open and slid my tongue out, found the slit, pushed between the swollen lips and followed the wet warm trail down with the tip of my tongue until I found what I was looking for sliding right inside her waiting hole. She moaned the instant my tongue slid into her, and I knew she was not going to take long to cum on my tongue.

She leaned back on the hood of the car and I felt her hips move grinding herself against my lips. My tongue moved to where it was needed and found that needy hard clit waiting. That first touch and gentle flick with my tongue bringing that first tortured moan out of her knowing that once the rhythm was right, she was going to reward me with a hot body shaking orgasm.

I felt a hand on my head grabbing at my hair and she pulled me down onto her, grinding my lips harder between her spread legs. My tongue moving now faster and slightly wilder yet in rhythm, licking up and down from her hard clit down to her dripping wet hole and back again. Her moaning got louder and louder, her hips bucking on the hood of the car. I knew she loved to cum on my tongue, found the spot, found the rhythm and grabbed hold of her hips, held her down...

"Ohhhhh fuck yes, I'm going to explode on your tongue, god that's it, I'm cumming..." I hear her scream in no time almost wondering if someone could have heard. Buried my face harder between her legs, tongue wildly licking at her clit, her body started shaking and she let go cumming hard, as usual her delicious hole gently squirting. My lips sucking on her wet pussy taking it inside my mouth, I tried to prolong her orgasm as much as possible.

"Oh god that was good, enough enough..." she pulled away breathing hard and slowly quivering looking like a delicious hot mess spread, dripping wet, and sprawled on the hood of the car. She straightened herself up, for the first time since we got there now looking around to see if anyone else could have seen us.

"Wanna dance?" I joked with a wet grin on my lips as I got up and held out my hand to help her up, bringing a smile and laugh out of her.

"Sure" she took my hand. "Your place or mine? Husband is out of town."