All Comments on 'Intergalactic Courtesan Ch. 10'

by Funkydrummer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great as always

Enjoyed it greatly. I was also happy to see Jin again. He's a personal favorite.

chatchatchuckleschatchatchucklesover 14 years ago
Thank Goodness!!!

I'm so glad to see that you're back!!! Keep it coming. I'm addicted.

LokiKarameikosLokiKarameikosover 14 years ago
A great ending to a great story

I liked the way that this story was done. All chapters were well done and I would love to see more. I especially would like to find out some of the stuff that happened to Desiree and Kalyani during their time at the academy.

I would love to see this continued and expanded, she had thought of going into the Diplomatic Corps, so you could go with that as an idea or even continue with her as a courtesan.

Whatever you do I hope you do decide to continue the story, I know I would continue to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
New

I've only recently stumbled on this series tonight, and I have read each chapter. They are wonderfully crafted, which is amazing considering some of the stories that are posted on this website. I do hope you will continue with the series. - S.

JuliaB282JuliaB282over 13 years ago
Awesome

as brilliant as your story is, you should be published!!!!!!!!

KojoteKojoteover 13 years ago
Loved each part...

...but the story isn't nearly told.

You can't stop here.

And you can't let us wait another year for part 11!

Do I have to say please?

Or should I start searching for the jeweled knife on the floor?

;-)

FunkydrummerFunkydrummerover 13 years agoAuthor
Chapter 11 Coming . . .

Yes, another installment of Desirée's adventures in the Guild is on its way onto the site. I know it's been a very long time, and I hope this chapter makes up for it. Thank you very much for all your kind words, and enjoy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous