Intergalactic Porn Star Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir." Well, he was hardly going to say 'no'.

"On your knees."

Josh got down on his knees, and Vinnie started jacking his own hard length. He was long, and thick with it, although his meat was nothing like the insane size of Kav's.

"Get it wet and make it loud. And keep your hand on your cock while you do it."

Josh had his hand on his cock instantly, alternating between stroking to give himself pleasure, and squeezing to stop his orgasm. He dutifully licked every inch of Vinnie's cock, giving the other man a sultry look as he did.

"You're a sissy bitch, aren't you?" Vinnie said, giving Josh hard, hungry eyes.

"Yes, Sir."

"Thought so. Suck."

Josh dove down on Vinnie's thick cock, taking it all the way to the base so his nose was nestled against the other man's groomed patch of dark curls. Vinnie half closed his eyes as the kid pleasured him, then suddenly gripped his hair and fucked into his mouth with short, fast thrusts. He let out a groan, and Josh's throat started working as Vinnie fed him his load.

I was amazed. Vinnie had cum in just under two minutes. Horny as I was, I knew I needed longer than that.

The buzzer went off and Josh got to his feet, wiping his mouth. Vinnie patted his ass and nodded to him.

"I bet you're a hot little sissy. I'll make sure we scene together soon."

Josh gave him a shy smile. "Yes, Sir."

Sam was next.

"Give me the butter," he instructed, and Josh handed it to him.

Sam scooped out a generous amount and slicked it over his cock, which was a modest seven inches like mine.

"Take a seat."

Sam was sitting on an upholstered bench, which allowed Josh to place his thighs either side of the other man's. He guided Sam's tip to his entrance and slowly sank down, concentrating as he dropped down halfway.

Sam glanced past him at me, then put a hand on the back of the kid's head and pulled him in so he could kiss him. A lingering, sensual kiss.

Then he placed his hands under Josh's ass and guided him in a slow, lazy fuck, all the while exploring the kid's mouth.

Josh put his hands on Sam's shoulders and moved with him, moaning as he took more of Sam inside him, then let out a gasp.

"Stop, I can't, I can't." He stilled his movement, and Sam let him come to a halt. He pulled the kid's head in close and dropped a kiss against his forehead.

"It's okay."

The buzzer went off, and Josh reluctantly extracted himself from Sam's lap.

"No fair, Sam, you two scene together all the time!" complained Greg. "If any of us fucked him, he'd have come straight away!"

Sam just smiled. He held Josh's fingers for a moment, giving him a lingering look that told me they were close, before letting go.

"Nice work, you made it through round one," said Greg. "Anyone up for a round two?"

"I am," said Josh.

Think of the bonuses.

"Sure, but take a second and get your breath back," said Isaac.

Josh went and sat behind the bar to recover his self-control, while the rest of us fondled our hard cocks.

"Okay, round two, we all go for it," said Greg. "No more holding back, agreed? Let's make him some serious money."

"I'm in," I said. I was throbbing hard having just watched Josh ride Sam's dick.

"Two by two?" Isaac suggested. "I'm horny, man, my dick needs some love."

The others laughed, and Greg called Josh back over. He pointed around the circle, pairing us off.

"Isaac and Sam, Kav and Ryan, and I'll go with Vinnie."

The stool and food tray were moved out of the way, and I guessed things were about to get more serious.

I could tell Isaac really just wanted his dick sucked, as the second the clock started, he bent Josh over and slid into his mouth. The time was extended to four minutes since we were taking turns in pairs, and Sam ran his hands down the kid's back and then sheathed himself back in Josh's ass. He didn't fuck him though, but held still while Isaac fucked the kid's mouth, letting Josh concentrate on pleasuring the other man, while still getting pleasure of his own from being filled.

"Boy, your mouth is something else," said Isaac, stroking his hands through Josh's hair, and the kid made a happy sound.

Lodged inside him, Sam leaned over Josh as he took Isaac deep into his throat, kissing his back, and running his hands over the kid's body, caressing his balls, and smoothing his palms across his nipples. I noticed he kept his touch light, and guessed he knew better than any of us what would set his scene partner off.

Isaac was moaning by the end of the four minutes but still hadn't cum, and as the buzzer went, Greg stepped over and stroked a hand through Josh's hair, and said, "You happy to finish him?"

Josh nodded as best he could, and Isaac carried on fucking his mouth, finishing a couple of minutes later. Josh licked him clean while Sam slid out of his ass, and then turned around.

His eyes trained on Sam's, he trailed his slim hands down the other man's hard body, before dropping to his knees to take Sam's meat into his mouth.

It only took a few minutes for him to make Sam blow, and Sam ran a hand through his hair and then pulled him up, giving him another kiss on the mouth, before letting him go.

I felt jealous again, watching all that eye contact, and pushed it down. Getting a crush on a guy in a place like this was not going to work out for me.

"Kav, Ryan, you're up."

Yep, we sure were! Since Kav was enormous, and we only had butter as lube, Kav took the kid's mouth, while I dropped to my knees behind Josh and pushed my tongue into his ass.

He tasted of whipped butter, and I slid my tongue around his entrance, probing inside him while he did his best to do justice to Kav's massive cock.

As he choked Kav down, I stroked his balls while I tongue-fucked his asshole, making sure they didn't rise beyond the point of no return.

"Fuck man, that's one good suck-job," said Kav, as the buzzer went off.

"Do you want me to finish you?" Josh asked, but Kav shook his head.

"Nah man, I got another weeb I promised this load to later tonight."

Josh turned to me. "You want me to finish you?"

Hell yeah, I did, but Kav's comment made me think of Ash. He was going to want me to fuck him again tonight, I was sure of it.

"Nah, I'm good."

The kid looked disappointed, and I pulled him into a kiss to reassure him. He melted into me, and I gave his nipple a friendly tweak, then slapped his ass as I pulled away.

He gave me a smile, then turned to Greg, who pulled him down to his knees. Greg brushed a hand through his hair while Josh looked up at him.

"You think you can swallow another load tonight?"

"Yes, Sir." He grinned.

Vinnie got down behind him and lifted the kid's hips, then smothered his ass with butter, fingering him deep while Josh sucked off Greg.

Every now and then Vinnie would grip the kid's nipples hard, and Josh would let out a loud moan, and I could see his butt tense as he did his best to hold himself back. Vinnie was clearly doing his best to stimulate the kid's prostate, and it seemed to be working.

Greg pulled Josh's head into his groin to blow his load with twenty seconds on the clock, and Vinnie ramped up his action, pushing two more fingers into his well-greased hole.

Josh gasped, and for a second I thought Vinnie might have gone too far. Then Josh gripped his dick hard at the base and squeezed as hard as he could with a look of concentration.

The buzzer went off, and Vinnie slowly slid his fingers out of the kid's ass.

"Lucky I didn't give you the whole hand, eh?"

"Fuck." Josh panted hard. He looked down at his cock, as if he couldn't believe it hadn't gone off, and stayed there a while longer before he let himself go.

Greg helped him up. "Nice work, weeb."

He gave Josh a hug, and Josh rested his head on Greg's shoulder. He looked exhausted, and I could only imagine the case of blue balls he must have had.

"I want to cum so badly!"

Sam pulled him away from Greg and rested his arms on the kid's shoulders. "Think of the cash. Think, of, the, cash."

"Yeah, the cash." Josh let out heavy sigh. "Two months to go."

Sam kissed him. "Looking forward to it. See you later on."

"Uh-huh."

We all clapped him on the back and thanked him as he collected the tray and left.

The room stank of sex and sweat as we collapsed back into our seats. It'd been a long day, and I just wanted to get back to my room and see Ash, so I was happy when Greg suggested we call it a night. He called one of the staff to take me back to my room, since I didn't have a key, and as I followed the staffer through the corridors, I was glad that in some undetermined future I'd have a better room and more autonomy.

Ash was asleep on his mattress under my bunk when I got back, and horny as I was, I was tempted to 'accidentally' wake him by nudging him with my foot. But I knew he'd had a hard day, and I had no instructions from Greaves to edge him.

I fell asleep on my bunk and woke to soft lips sealed around my boner. He sucked me to completion twice that night, both times waking me out of a dream where I was fucking him, while Sam fucked me.

To be continued in part 3...

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I like this story so far.

A part with a hot level 7 weeb would be nice too

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sports Massage from Friend's Dad Friend's professional father helps with pulled muscles.in Gay Male
My Daughter's Black Boyfriend Steve submits to his daughter's black boyfriend.in Gay Male
Donald Comes to Town Ch. 01 Best friends, 1 gay, 1 straight w blue balls decide to fuck.in Gay Male
Straight Boy Fucked By Two Bulls Straight boy turned by two doms on a night out.in Gay Male
Her Boyfriend Subs In Girlfriend uses her boyfriend for gay erotica shoot.in Gay Male
More Stories