Intern Office Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Two frustrated subs try to help each other out.
2.9k words
4.41
5k
4
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the fourth chapter of "Intern Office Slut". If you're reading it as a stand-alone, all you need to know is that Raoul is a closet submissive secretly dying to submit to his boss Niko, and he's hella jealous of Niko's plaything Tasha. Enjoy!

***

"Come on," Tasha tried again, "Don't you want to take a break?" She arranged herself as attractively as possible on Raoul's desk, pushing her boobs together in the way that could usually get any man's attention, but to no avail. The assistant barely looked at her before shaking his head.

Tasha wanted to groan in frustration. She wasn't made to deal with this. With her hourglass figure and her natural charm, she had always had more suitors knocking at her door than she could keep up with - and she could keep up with a lot. But the business life was hard. Combine long working hours with the strict rules against getting it on with colleagues, and you had a situation in which casual sex like Tasha was used to was suddenly much more difficult to obtain. Now that the hot boss who had originally taken pity on her needy intern was out of town for a week, Tasha felt as underfucked as her first week at the company, if not worse.

Although she had of course expected that Niko's absence would put a damper on her 'employment benefits', she had initially relied on Raoul to provide at least some relief for her needs. After all, he'd been banging her on a more-than-daily basis before, and had seemed to enjoy that rather thoroughly. But ever since she'd accidentally left the door to Raoul's office open when Niko fucked her with the strap-on, allowing him to listen in on the pair more closely than usual, the assistant was suddenly no longer interested in fucking her.

Or so he said. Tasha wasn't fooled; she could tell when a man was sexually frustrated, and she would have bet her right tit that Raoul was having almost as hard a time as she was. He should have been easy as pie to seduce, especially when she already knew that he found her attractive. So why the hell was he ignoring her advances?

"Please?" She said, finally resorting to begging. It wasn't something that she'd had to do often, but the pleading tone came naturally to her in her current state. "I'm so fucking horny, I can't concentrate on anything." It was true; her clit was killing her, throbbing hotly between her legs, soaking up her attention. Her skin felt strange, her chest tight, and her vagina ached faintly to be filled. In short, she really needed to get laid. Since when was that so hard?

"Rub one out then," Raoul responded tersely. "Like everybody else when they're frustrated." He sounded almost angry now, and this made Tasha narrow her eyes at him suspiciously.

"Like you, you mean?"

She could picture it only too easily - the hurried, bashful way he would pump his cock in here, with the door locked and the curtains drawn, the whole thing over in a minute - and the idea, although somewhat erotic, annoyed her very much. Why would he suddenly prefer jerking off when they could be helping each other out like they used to?

"What's got you so frustrated?" She asked. "I know it's about the time you overheard me with Niko. But I don't get it - you already knew we were fucking, so what-?"

He finally looked at her, a small victory. His gaze was partially annoyed, but there was something else there, too. Something deeper, that she needed to figure out.

But in place of a response, Raoul simply turned back to his screen.

***

Raoul thought Tasha was finally leaving him in peace when she jumped up and stormed off, slamming the door to Niko's office in a very immature way. Her anger pleased him; Tasha clearly took men's attention for granted, and it gave him a vindictive satisfaction to see her disappointed. She needed to learn that just because she was hot didn't mean she was exempt from the frustration everyone else had to deal with.

But of course, he had overestimated her. Within a minute, she was back in his office. He didn't look over, taking petty pleasure from withholding his attention, until she slammed an item on the desk between them and his eyes twitched toward it involuntarily.

His breath caught in his throat.

"What is it about this?" She asked, sounding exasperated. "What's so terrible that you won't fuck me anymore?"

Raoul tried to swallow but found it difficult. This was the object that had been giving him sleepless nights for the past week - and that was before he'd ever actually seen it. He had that sinking feeling again, and feebly cursed Tasha for showing this to him, adding more information to the sweltering pile of knowledge that he feared he'd never be able to unlearn.

The strap-on was smaller than he'd imagined, but curved and slightly textured. It was a glossy black, probably made from silicone that would be smooth to the touch. It was looped into a set of luxurious leather straps with silver links and applications; no tag or print to show the manufacturer. No doubt this was the highest quality, like everything Niko owned, and more likely than not custom-tailored to fit her body.

"Put that back," Raoul said, aiming to sound dismissive but hearing his voice crack. Only with several seconds of delay, he became aware that someone could come in at any moment, so he tore his gaze away and hurried to lock the door.

That's where Tasha cornered him, holding the toy in one hand and piercing him with a fierce gaze.

"You want it!" She said accusingly, ignoring his attempt to shush her. "That's the problem? Seriously?"

Raoul had never seen her so confrontational before. With how sweet she usually acted, he wouldn't have thought she had it in her.

"Put that back," he repeated, with more strength this time. "You can't just take Niko's things. She's the boss, not..." Not your fucking girlfriend, he thought bitterly.

Tasha gave him an open, appraising look. "I could put it back," she said slowly in a sassy voice. "Or..."

Speechlessly, Raoul watched her strip off her skirt and step into the harness. She kept her eyes on him as she adjusted the straps to wrap snugly around her hips and thighs, contrasting starkly with her light skin and pink panties. It looked fantastic on her, but Raoul barely saw the girl, picturing instead those same black straps draped around Niko's narrow hips.

He did nothing to stop her. He did nothing at all.

Tasha didn't waste any time. As soon as she was done adjusting, she stepped toward Raoul; she grabbed his head and kissed him, taking the lead although she had to stand on her toes to do it. He felt the rigid strap-on press into his thigh, and Tasha took advantage of his involuntary gasp to sneak her tongue into his mouth.

"I'll fuck you if you'll return the favor," she murmured when she pulled back, then went straight to kissing his neck and sliding her hand between his legs.

Still Raoul didn't put up a fight. His mind was both racing and frozen. It wasn't Tasha he wanted, nor anything she could give him. He'd spent the last week so deeply wrapped up in his submissive fantasies that fucking her the way he used to seemed almost painfully unsatisfying, so he had preferred to pine in solitude. But seeing, feeling that thing up close, knowing it was Niko's... fuck.

He was dumbstruck by it, more so than by Tasha's hand expertly stroking his already hard cock through his slacks. But the longer she fondled him, as she continued to kiss his neck, the less he had to offer by way of resisting his desire. A sort of desperate opportunism was taking hold of him - he would never get fucked by Niko, but here was his one chance to get as close as he ever would. To know what it could feel like. How could he not take it?

The shame was paralyzing, but he didn't need to do much. Now that she'd found a way to get what she wanted, Tasha was throwing herself at him with everything she had. She undressed him with passionate urgency, and dragged his hands to where she wanted to feel them. She made it easy to pretend that he wasn't choosing this, she was; that he wasn't to blame for what he would let her do. Gratefully, he dropped himself into the flow of her affections.

The one time he resisted was when Tasha tried to push him into Niko's office. The door separating it from his was unlocked in their boss's absence, in case Raoul needed to access anything. He knew the room well, and normally moved in it comfortably, but this was definitely crossing a line.

Although the idea of being bent over Niko's desk, looking at Niko's curtains while he took her strap-on deep in his ass...

It was too much to speak. He only pulled back from Tasha, looking at her with wide eyes, wordlessly appealing to her nonexistent sense of propriety. Of course, that was pointless. Tasha just gave him a push and closed the door behind them.

Simply standing naked in Niko's office would have been enough to make Raoul go weak in the knees. As it was, he barely felt like his surroundings were real anymore. His dreams were bleeding into waking life; maybe he was finally losing his mind. The resulting dizziness was a relief; it muddied his shame as he let Tasha lead him to the far wall.

She opened an unlabeled drawer Raoul had never touched, and retrieved lube and tissues from it. He couldn't help but look, needing to know what else was in there, but he wasn't able to make out more than a nondescript white box and a mass of black that his befuddled mind couldn't parse into separate items.

They did not use the desk; neither did Tasha have him stand against the wall like he had seen her do for Niko. Instead she put him on his back across the broad, solid armrests of Niko's guest chair. Raoul immediately wished she had turned him around instead, so he didn't have to see her; he closed his eyes instead as she started smearing lube into his crack and easing a finger into his hole.

She knew what she was doing, going just slow enough to let him adapt. Still it took too long, giving him time to consider what he was doing here and how wrong it was. In six years of service, he had always been loyal to his boss and faithful to her wishes. Going behind her back like this, violating her property and her space, was making him extremely uncomfortable. Half a dozen times he resolved to get up and stop this, but somehow he never did, instead staying perfectly still as Tasha fingered him open and pleasure began to join his arousal in dazing his brain.

When she first crooked her fingers to stroke against his prostate, he yelped and his eyes snapped open to see Tasha smile down at him triumphantly. "Shhh," she said as she did it again, and he forced his eyes to stay closed this time, tuning her out so he didn't have to confront what was happening, instead fleeing to the fantasies that haunted him anyway.

As experienced as she clearly was in fingering a man, Tasha was obviously new to pegging. She struggled with getting the dildo in at first, and Raoul had to reach down and help more than once. It popped out sometimes and she didn't always notice immediately; she didn't know how to move or when to stop.

But it was enough. For seconds, sometimes minutes at a time, Raoul could close his eyes and forget about Tasha. This was Niko's cock filling him up; this was how it would feel to get railed by her. To be good for her, naked and willing to serve. To let her have her way with him, doing whatever she asked, and if that meant letting her fuck him in the middle of her office on a Wednesday afternoon, he was fine with that. Anything to help her blow off some steam... anything to please her...

A blunt sense of pain shot through him as Tasha pushed too deep, making him tense up. She pulled out partially and grabbed his cock to apologize, pleasure canceling out the pain, and he cautiously let his head drop back again, slipping back into fantasy.

He looked around the office, taking in the familiar sights from this unfamiliar angle. This was Niko's chair, her office, her stuff all around him; over there was where she usually sat, looking up from her paperwork. He imagined her grey eyes on him, stern but not disapproving, watching him take it, watching him submit...

"Thanks for the entertainment," he remembered her saying, so businesslike, so frank and yet condescending. "Do you still want me to fuck you? Are you ready?"

God, yes, he was, he was so ready. Ready to burst. He could feel the heat rising and knew he was close to coming. It felt like a scream building in his whole body, tension ready to erupt. He was going to come for Niko. Come for Niko. Oh God- yes- yes-

"This is fun!" Tasha said, sounding thrilled, ripping him from his fantasy once again. Raoul grit his teeth.

"Shut up," he begged her. "Please, just-"

He lifted his hips off the armrest as best he could, squirming into the strap-on, driving it deeper inside him. He managed to hit his spot and croaked desperately, then hooked one leg around her ass to pull her toward him and give him some leverage to buck his hips again.

For once, she complied, and let him take charge of fucking himself. To make up for it she concentrated on his penis. She jerked it in time with his thrusts, and catching on to the urgency of his movements she strengthened her grip, driving Raoul closer and closer to orgasm.

He had to fight for it, struggling toward it through the guilt and awkwardness and Tasha's unpracticed movements like a diver toward the surface. Please, he thought, both delirious and despairing, Niko, please! Fuck me Niko... please... please...

"Please don't stop!" He gasped. "I'm gonna come... Please... Let me...!!!!!"

But he didn't. Couldn't. He felt so close that he should be coming any second now, hell, he should have come a minute ago. But his anxiety and guilt and the knowledge that Tasha was watching him formed a cruel barrier in his mind that wouldn't let him cross, wouldn't let him become immersed enough to let go. Or maybe a part of him just didn't want it to end, knowing he would never be this close again to his dream. Tears formed in the corners of his eyes as he struggled to come.

Following a desperate instinct, Raoul reached up, one hand gripping the hair at the back of his head to the point of light pain, the other squeezing around his throat. Come, he imagined Niko's voice, cool and controlled, as he began to feel the lack of oxygen. Come, you dirty bastard. Sneaking into my office like this. Playing with my toys. That's what you came here for, isn't it? To come all over my furniture. So do it. Do it... I'll see you come before I let you breathe...

When his orgasm finally hit, it hit him hard. His whole body shook with it, his legs clinging to Tasha like a vice. He wouldn't let her go for seconds afterward, still pressing the dildo inside him, needing to feel it filling him. When he opened his eyes to see Niko's office around him again, he almost came a second time, his stomach heaving in a heavy aftershock.

He probably wouldn't have gotten up for ages if it wasn't for Tasha. But she wasn't having it. As soon as he'd mostly stilled, she extracted herself from his grasp and started taking off the harness along with what remained of her clothes. Then she climbed on the chair, covered in sweat and come though it was, and pulled his face into her pussy.

Raoul felt barely conscious throughout; he licked and sucked and nibbled at her, his mouth full of her wetness, his beard getting more and more soaked with it. She grabbed his hand and pushed his fingers inside her. Raoul didn't look up to see her play hard with her tits; he just let himself become absorbed in eating her pussy and fingering her, dimly pleased by a sense of servitude.

He wasn't sure how often he felt her thighs start to shake against his arm, just that it was a lot. She rode his face until her juices were running down his jaw and down her legs, until she could barely climb down from the chair without tripping, and when she was finally done she unceremoniously lied down on the parquet, both of them needing a minute.