International Cuckold Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ming looked nervous in the photo with her hand up to her long straight black hair. She had on red lipstick and heavy gold bracelets on both arms.

Andrew: Okay ring the bell let's date

Charles: yep got it

There was a loud chime on the house echoing upstairs where Mei was slowly moving her hand under her dress standing with a look of mad luts.

"Oh, it seems your mom's date is early, let's go downstairs and meet them!"

Andrew took Mei's small hand and escorted her in front of him with one hand on her behind. As they started walking downstairs where they spotted Ming in her green dress and heels getting ready to see who was at the door.

"Hi mom."

"Oh hi Mei, I- oh your boyfriend is already here I didn't hear you come in".

Ming looked at Andrew holding her daughter in the dimly lit stairwell. Ming tried her best to hide her stocking clad legs with her one hand without any success.

"Mom, have you borrowed one of my dresses?" Mei was shocked looking at her mom.

"Well yes but I think I will change, I am just going to see who is at the door".

Ming turned around showing off her sexy ass as she went for the main entrance by the foot of the stairs. Andrew and Mei continued walking down.

Outside was Charles, an african american in Andrews age wearing just gray sweatpants and a sports shirt with some ripped holes on it. Compared to the well dressed asian woman in front of him it was a strong contrast.

"Hey girlfriend, long time no see!"

Charles stepped forward and reached around the waist of the asian milf he just met for the very first time and gave a long kiss. He held her still kissing her letting her understand who he was supposed to be for her double date and waited for her to start kissing him back.

"Hey you two lovebirds stop it haha! I am starving. Let's see what asian delights we're gonna eat!".

Andrew shook Charles hand like they just met and then walked towards the kitchen. Ming and Mei followed behind glancing at each other's dress. In the kitchen Ming walked towards the counter and took out some plates.

"I am sorry I haven't prepared the table just yet, you two are more than an hour early".

"Apology accepted! I am sure Mei can help you after she has served me and Charles a couple of cold beers.".

Andrew and Charles sat down on a kitchen sofa watching as Mei got two cans of beer from the fridge and started helping her mom take out glasses and plates to the living room table.

"That just looks right, the women in the kitchen." said Charles in a deep voice ogling the two barely dressed asian girls.

"Haha that or in the bedroom!" Andrew and Charles high fived and drank.

The two Asian women in Chinese dresses looked at each other as they helped put some dumplings on the table.

"Hey mom you actually look really good in my dress, sorry that I questioned you before by the stairs".

"No worries, I just wished I had still your young slim body." Ming was now holding Mei's hand as they stood with their backs to the two boys on the sofa.

"Oh please you are just as slim as me mom and I would die for those two big tits you have." Mei reached up to Ming and held one of her breasts. Ming took a step back in surprise.

"But- I, I think it's time we sat down and ate. Charles, you can sit here on my side."

"Love to babe!" Charles sat down by the living room table next to Ming who found it impossible to cover her long legs when she sat down.

"Could you help me with these Mei?" Andrew pointed at the chopsticks next to the bowl of dumplings and put his other hand on Mei's naked leg now next to him.

Soon Mei was feeding him dumplings slowly while he felt his hand across her leg and let it travel past up her hip bone.

"Yeah I could probably need some help too, why don't you sit on my lap Mrs Ai and help me!".

Before Ming could say anything Charles had his black hands on her almost naked ass and lifted her off her chair onto his lap. She too now picked up the chopsticks and an almost surreal scene took place where the two young boys were fed dumplings by the two sexy asian sluts.

Andrew was now carefully fingering Mei under the table but made sure she didn't orgasm.

"Hey Charles my man, can I stay in the living room with your date Ming and let my Mei show you upstairs?" Andrew unplugged his finger from the cunt with a loud popping sound.

"Yeah sure, Mei show me upstairs!" Charles gave Ming a long kiss and let her get off his lap. Mei looked at them.

"Sure, but do you guys know each other from before?"

"Yeah me and Andrew have been pals a long time, he was the one who gave you mom's contact information so we could hook up."

"Oh, okay sure." Mei didn't sound convinced but left the living room with Charles who now had his hand on her lower back.

Back in the living room Andrew took Ming to the middle of the room, spinning her around admiring her sexy body.

"Not bad at all haha."

"You asshole, you set this up. You both came early so that I would wear this slutty outfit".

"You can call me whatever you want, we still both know you are my slut."

Andrew sat down on the sofa and pulled down his pants. Ming sighed at the sight of his cock and got down on her knees and started blowing him.

He enjoyed her mouth and grunted louder to silence out the creeks from the stairs. As Charles and Mei entered the room she gasped but stayed silent watching her mom suck her lover's cock.

She stayed like that until Charles pushed her forward and Mei got on her knees next to Ming and touched his balls with her soft hands. Ming now looked up but barely slowed her pace.

"Mom, let me taste him too, it is only fair I met him first."

"Mmm okay here you go."

Ming stayed close but let Mei suck him as she kissed his balls. Soon the two asian women took turns blowing and kissing his dick, giving him an epic comfortable experience.

Charles in the meantime moved behind Mei and moved her gown to the side showing her sexy behind bent forward. He was now naked and pushed his black cock inside fucking her from behind.

The petite Mei looked almost smaller now compared to the huge muscular men Andrew and Charles that she was blowing and fucking.

"Oh fuck you are good oh fuck I love fuck me harder ah yes!"

Andrew next took Mei's clothes off and got her on her back on the soft living room carpet.

He spread her legs and got inside her shaved tight cunt. She had her hands above her head grabbing the carpet and moaning as he fucked her on the floor.

"Oh god oh god oh GOD!!!"

Charles did the same and got Ming naked on her back as well just next to Mei and started fucking her on his knees. Ming looked over and saw his white cock after a few minutes.

"Oh ehm, Mei can we...switch cock, please?"

"Mmm okay mommy".

Andrew heard what they said and paused to switch places with his friend. Mei and Ming stayed in place and waited for the boys to move. Soon he was inside the older woman who to his surprise was just as tight as Mei.

The boys were on their knees on the carpet ducking the two Asian girls and Mei was now rubbing her clit with her right hand.

Ming saw what she did and reached down to try to rub herself. Andrew reached down and grabbed their wrist making them switch cunts. The girls were now pleasuring each other's pussy instead and moaning.

After a long fuck they boys came hard inside them and left them rest of the floor. He saw that Mei was glancing at Ming's pussy leaking cum on the gray carpet.

"Don't be shy Mei, lick mommy's cunt."

Before Ming could say anything Mei was between her legs licking her cunt and sucking out all of the cum.

"Hey Ming she is doing you a favor, it would be really difficult for you to get cum stains out of this nice carpet haha!"

Two hours later.

By now the four of them had been fucking for more than two houers and was the two asians were so ducked and horney they were barely concious. They had continued being naked the entire time with the only difference that Ming now also had her hair into two ponytails just like Mei.

Andrew was now sitting on the sofa letting Ming grind his cock while Mei did the same for Charles to the left of him. They were facing towards the dark hallway when he noticed someone in the shadows.

He wasn't sure how long time Chink had been standing there watching them, but his sister and mother hadn't noticed him since they had their eyes closed when they rode the cock. Andrew waved behind Ming and talked in a low voice as not to wake her from the fucking.

"Hey Chink do you enjoy yourself you gook cuck?! You need to get the fuck out of my house. I am the master now and we will need it for the entire weekend!"

"Oh yeah, and thanks for letting your mom know about me, I am sure I would never have met her tight cunt if not for you!"

Chink turned around walking out holding his tiny rice dick between his fingers.

"Hey Andrew have you fucked this onces ass yet?" Charles reached over and spanked Ming's large ass in his lap.

"No not yet!"

"Wanna try double teaming her?!"

"Haha, yeah sure!"

Without hesitation Andrew lifted off Ming and moved her ass forward positioning his cock to aim for her ass instead. When she was in the right spot he let her weight penetrate her ass on his slippery cock. Ming's ass was of course tight but actually not that much more than her cunt.

Andrew fucked her slowly and then stayed still to let Charles get in front of Ming. Charles also lifted Mei off his cock and pushed her so she stood up.

"Watch closely, we will double team you soon too".

With that Charles had one foon on the sofa and got in front of Ming awkwardly pushing his cock in her pussy. Ming had now two cocks fucking her.

"Oh oh my oh oh my fuck fuck FUCK aaah!!!"

Much later by midnight.

It was completely dark outside when the fucking finally stopped.

Ming and Mei just got out from a well deserved shower their long hair wrapped with towels above their heads but still naked.

Charles and Andrew were in the kitchen with a laptop and beer each laughing.

"What are you guys laughing at?" The girls sat down in the boys laps.

"We are setting up your streaming porn page and just laughing at all the funny names we could call it. We just saved MingMeiGookSluts for you!"

"Oh I think I recognize that webpage, isn't that the porn webpage where people can pay you every month to watch your naked videos?"

"Yes that is right, it was Mei's idea to earn money and not have to work so much. You will just make videos and photos every day and followers will send us money. Me and Charles get 90% and you two get the rest!"

Andrew pressed the live record and made sure that they all and the girls' tits were on screen. As the numbers of watching and donations started pouring him they started fucking again.

12