Interracial BDSM Interview

Story Info
Nikki Lundberg finally strap-ons Re-Naldo the MC.
1.5k words
2.44
2.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

Meet Nikki Lundberg, also known as Coach Nikki, the adventurous sex mentor. This curvy, blonde-haired and alabaster-skinned dame with the enchanting smile, thick thighs and big round ass is at it again. Folks in certain parts of the world simply cannot get enough of her. Coach Nikki looks like the ladies one encounters in mundane settings like Walmart or the local mall, but she's actually a porn star. This gal is always making videos encouraging men and women from diverse backgrounds to have healthy sex lives, and she also discusses things such as BDSM, sexual diversity and body positivity in her work. Over the years, Nikki Lundberg has acquired quite the following.

Re-Naldo is a chubby, dark-skinned African American gentleman who resembles the old-school Rapper Sean Kingston, the one who used to chill with Justin Bieber back in the day. What does that have to do with anything? Hmm, stay tuned and find out. A while ago, Coach Nikki invited Re-Naldo to do a video with her during which the two of them discussed things like BDSM and kink. Interview With Someone New To BDSM was one of Coach Nikki's best work. In the video, Coach Nikki wore a sexy pink corset with black stripes which showed off her sexy, curvy body, especially her big boobs.

A former military man, Re-Naldo seemed to be curious about kink and female domination, but Coach Nikki was wary of probing him too much. After all, Re-Naldo was new to the world of BDSM and Coach Nikki didn't want to scare him. Coach Nikki is a self-admitted sadist who has done everything from race play to hard female domination with her male clients, with their consent of course. From the gleeful look on her round, pretty face, it's clear that Coach Nikki would love to do some cruel and naughty things to Re-Naldo.

"No anal penetration, got it," Coach Nikki said after Re-Naldo discussed his hard limits, and then two of them veered into a talk about race play and things of that nature. Re-Naldo declared that he wasn't into this sort of thing and Coach Nikki appeared to be wary of not scaring. Hmm, it was clear to the audience that Coach Nikki would love to get Re-Naldo into all sorts of compromising positions but a female dominant must respect the wishes of her male submissive. The rules of consent are Iron-clad in the world of BDSM.

"Hmm, let's do this," Re-Naldo said, and he took off his black shirt, revealing his chubby, dark-skinned and sturdy body. Coach Nikki laid Re-Naldo on the bed, and then went to work on him. At first, Coach Nikki gave Re-Naldo a massage, and then gave him a few light whacks from her whip. This was female domination done at the lightest level. One step away from being completely vanilla. Yeah, Re-Naldo was a newbie and the sexy, curvy dominatrix known as Coach Nikki definitely took it easy on him.

"Hmm, looks like a fun place to slip a butt plug into," Coach Nikki joked while massaging and whipping Re-Naldo's back. The chubby black man simply lay there and did not say anything. Coach Nikki has done a lot of pegging and she would love to add interracial pegging to her repertoire but Re-Naldo is one of those black men who fears women with strap-on dildos. On that fateful night, Coach Nikki restricted their activities to simple whipping and massaging, the bare minimum of female domination, since Re-Naldo was such a pussy-ass vanilla kind of brother. Nobody wins them all...

Coach Nikki did the video with Re-Naldo, wannabe Emcee ( who also goes by the nickname Double R ) in 2011, and a lot has happened since. Coach Nikki has traveled to places like Mexico, and taken her show on the road. The sexy, chubby dominatrix with the enchanting smile has gained quite the following, and still does what she does. No news as to whether Re-Naldo, also known as Double R, broke into the world of Rap and Hip Hop. Hmm, probably not, but one shouldn't mock or disrespect another person's dream. A lot of big names were once the struggling artists that mundane folk overlooked back in the day.

One fine day, Coach Nikki got a message from someone she hadn't heard from in a very long time. The sultry, chubby sex goddess felt a shudder as she recognized the voice of Re-Naldo, the handsome, chubby black gentleman whom she did a collaboration with so long ago. A decade had passed since Coach Nikki heard of Re-Naldo, also known as Double R. What was the handsome, race play-averse and pegging-phobic black gentleman up to these days?

"I'm exploring new things, Coach Nikki, and I like interracial femdom and pegging and even race play now," Re-Naldo said quite enthusiastically. Coach Nikki smiled, and then invited Re-Naldo over to her place for some tea and crackers. Two hours later, Re-Naldo showed up at the door. The big black man still looked good, even though he had a few gray specks in his beard. Coach Nikki was thrilled to see her old pal, especially given his new attitude and eagerness to try once forbidden things. This was going to be a treat!

"Welcome back, Re-Naldo," Coach Nikki said, and she gave him a hug. The chubby blonde gal hugged the big and tall black man. The two of them went to the living room for a chat, and some tea and crackers. Re-Naldo marveled at how good Coach Nikki looked. The chubby gal had lost some weight, and colored her hair reddish blonde nowadays. Coach Nikki still looked like a cross between a schoolteacher and a soccer mom, but there was still that naughty glint in her eyes. Re-Naldo had always found this quite a turn-on about her. Coach Nikki is hot, and the lady can still get it, as far as Re-Naldo is concerned.

"I want to explore the things I mentioned with you," Re-Naldo confessed, and Coach Nikki smiled, thrilled to hear the good news. The two of them shared a shower, which was followed by fondling and kissing, and then they went to the basement for some fun. Coach Nikki donned the same pink corset from ten years ago, much to Re-Naldo's delight. The sultry, chubby dame's sweet smile vanished, replaced by a cold look, and just like that, Nikki Lundberg, adventurous sex mentor became Coach Nikki, the most sweet-faced dominatrix on the planet.

"Re-Naldo, I am your mistress and you're my slave, your black ass belongs to me, are we clear?" Coach Nikki asked, and when Re-Naldo didn't answer fast enough, she slapped him hard across the face. Re-Naldo blinked and Coach Nikki flashed him a wicked grin. Placing a doggy collar around Re-Naldo's neck, Coach Nikki led him around the basement like a good doggo. Re-Naldo felt both humiliated and aroused. The collar felt uncomfortable around Re-Naldo's neck, but the view of Coach Nikki's big and round, juicy white ass aroused the big black man profoundly. Let the good times roll...

"Yes, Coach Nikki, you are my mistress," Re-Naldo blurted out, and Coach Nikki grinned and nodded. Coach Nikki laid Re-Naldo on the bed, and took out her favorite flogger. The chubby white woman smiled gleefully as she whipped the big black man with her flogger. This was Coach Nikki's natural inclination, as she is a sadist, and Re-Naldo is a submissive. One of them loves to dish it out, and the other loves to take it. This is a magical connection which should be treasured at all costs.

"Let's explore," Coach Nikki said, and she donned gloves and lubricated them with lotion before she began fingering Re-Naldo's ass. Time for the big black man to experience the joys of having a chubby white woman play with his butt hole. Re-Naldo groaned as Coach Nikki inserted two fingers into his butt hole and began working her magic. In no time, by stimulating his prostate, the chubby white mama got the big black man's cock hard as a rock. Let the good times roll...

"Oh fuck," Re-Naldo groaned, and Coach Nikki laughed and pushed the dildo up his ass. In her practice as a professional dominant and sex coach, Coach Nikki has dominated men of all races but this was her first time pegging a black man. Such an experience was meant to be savored. Coach Nikki stroked Re-Naldo's cock and balls with one hand and jammed the dildo up his ass with the other. Driven to extremes of pain and pleasure, it didn't take Re-Naldo long to cum. The brother thought he'd died and gone to femdom heaven...

"Welcome to a whole new world," Coach Nikki said to Re-Naldo, who smiled nervously and tried to catch his breath. Coach Nikki was a lot wilder and kinkier than Re-Naldo remembered, and that's just how he gets down. The brother is keen to experience new things and he definitely came to the right place. After this memorable experience, Re-Naldo became addicted to interracial femdom and pegging, much to Coach Nikki's delight. Coach Nikki intends to make a whole new life of films geared toward the interracial femdom and interracial pegging genres. Lots of white women are pegging black men nowadays, and it's a beautiful thing!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers