All Comments on 'Interracial Chatroom Surprise Ch. 03'

by Nicole99

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wrong Category

This is just sick. It shouldn't be in the interracial category, but in the incest category. Has very little to do with race and a lot to do with screwing your own family. Just put it in the right category and spare those of us who are not into screwing our own parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not bad.....but

Stylewise, well written. For believability, not very good. Since you are from Australia the term "knickers" is understandable. But if you are trying to do a story set in the U.S., no one here would ever use the term unless they were a immigrant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Egads!

It's rather erotic for a totally unbelievable story. I age you a 25 for imagining impossible things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mmmm

"Nobody loves you like family..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
NICE

HER TURN TO FIND HER BIOLOGICAL FAMILY WITH ANOTHER TWIST

kinghicekinghiceover 8 years ago
interracial chatrom

I loved your story. It made me hard as a rock. It was very meticulously written I felt every emotion and desire in your words. Thank you!

hejohejoalmost 7 years ago
Excelent

With all of the twist and turns you have made a beautiful story.

Dougger57Dougger5729 days ago

Wow! I sure didn't see THAT coming. I, too, caught the knickers reference. Understandable (you gotta go with what you know). I also agree that a next part would be resolving her real parentage. This actually was a feel-good on a couple of levels. Its got a couple of avenues with potential. Please continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous