Interracial Marketing in Detroit

Story Info
Interracial marketing in Detroit.
2.2k words
3.65
7.2k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henna, Minna, and their colleagues Sanna and Netta worked in the Finnish marketing department of an international company. The company's Finnish office was located in Tampere. Henna was the marketing director of the Finnish department. She was a 29-year-old blonde who had an MBA in marketing. Minna was Henna's deputy director, i.e. the assistant director of marketing and, like Henna, an MBA in marketing. Sanna and Netta were their subordinates with marketing BBAs. They were both 25 years old. Henna and Minna were married to blond Finnish men. Sanna and Netta had white Finnish boyfriends. By the way, Netta was half Spanish as her mother was from Spain, the father being a blond Finnish ex-athlete. Sanna and Netta had worked in the bank's customer service during their BBA studies. They had only been with Caucasian men. Henna and Minna had met Marketing Director Steven during a visit to Finland in the sauna, where they got to know Steven's black manhood properly.

Henna and Minna invited Sanna and Netta to a meeting where they had to travel to the company's headquarters in Detroit to meet with the company's CEO Don and marketing director Steven. They would also be introduced to a couple of important customers who were planning to start a marketing campaign in Finland. So the journey was really important. Finnish marketing director Henna said that the girls must see this as an opportunity to advance in their careers and it was important that they dressed appropriately.

All the girls worked hard at aerobics classes at the company's gym, so their bodies were in good shape. Henna and Sanna were aerobics instructors, Henna and Minna were active skiers. Furthermore, the girls also enjoyed swimming. Henna had medium-length blonde hair, a normal body, firm c-breasts, and a solid butt. Sanna had brown pretty long brown hair, solid b-breasts, and a butt. Blonde, Minna was 26 years old and she did aerobics, so she had a solid body, a really tight butt, and iron-looking b-breasts. Netta had dark hair as an inheritance from her Spanish mother. The men in the Tampere office had gotten hard several times because of these gorgeous young women. However, the Tampere marketing office was very female-dominated. There were, however, a few men working in the office. For example, the country manager. In addition to that, the office was frequently visited by maintenance and repairmen.

Henna and Minna instructed the girls to dress feminine and sexy, which included wearing lingerie, perfume and lipstick. Henna's husband took the girls to Tampere Airport, from where they flew to Helsinki-Vantaa, and then to New York. Henna hugged and kissed her husband at the airport and said "Honey, we will be back soon". Henna also said the trip would be really important for the future of the company and of the girls. In business class, they first flew to Helsinki, and then to Detroit via New York.

At Detroit Airport, they were picked up by black Steve, who was already familiar to Henna and Minna from Finland. Henna and Minna greeted Steve in a sexy manner. They introduced Sanna and Netta to Steve, who politely smiled, greeted and curtsied him. Steve replied, in his dark voice "It's fun to meet y'all, Henna and Minna have told you a lot." Henna and Minna smiled and laughed charmingly.

Steve was accompanied by a large black car driver who had a big scar on his face. Steve and the car driver took the women's suitcases to carry them. They went in a big limousine. As they drove through Detroit, Steve introduced them to the sights of the city. They listened to the car stereos in Kiss's "Detroit Rock City". Sanna and Netta pointed out that most of the townspeople seemed to be black, like their host.

They introduced the office quickly and held a small meeting where they were introduced to the new, tall and black clients Jerome and Tyrone. They enjoyed playing basketball and going to the gym. Don finally said that they were going to get a little refreshed.

They arrived at the pool section, which had a sign at the entrance: "No clothes zone". The pool area had hot tubs, a large swimming pool and infrared and Turkish baths. Don shouted, "We are fucking going in now". Henna said, "Well then girls the clothes off." Sanna and Netta in particular were hesitant to undress for a moment. Don recalled that it was an order and not a statement and that the rules of the house must be followed. Everyone surely understands the consequences of refusal! Recently at the Finnish office, there had been a lot of applicants, almost all of them young beautiful blonde women. Sanna and Netta understood this well. Henna and Minna were familiar with Steve from the sauna in Finland, so they quickly hatched from their blazers, skirts and the bra and thongs under them. They also told Sanna and Netta in Finnish that it was best for them to get undressed quickly. The frightened girls quickly took off their nice blazers, bras and skirts, as well as sexy thongs. All the girls visited the army in Finland and understood that the order of a superior is an order. In this situation, of course, they also had to think about their own careers. However, this is surrounded by the group's biggest executives and key customers, so the girls were soon without clothes. All the girls had quite a lot of hair down. Don, Steve, Jerome, and Tyron also quickly undressed, revealing their strong black bodies and really big dicks. The girls Sanna and Netta glanced at the men's bodies and, above all, their huge cocks with glazed eyes. 'Oh my god', thought Sanna 'I haven't seen any man having such huge organs and they don't even have an erection yet.' Netta and Sanna shyly tried to avoid looking at those dicks which could be the size of a horse's dicks. Sanna wondered if that could fit in. The girls in Tampere would certainly not believe this. Meanwhile, a black female waiter served them sparkling wine. Sanna and Netta shamefully tried to cover themselves with their hands. Don told the girls to stop, she had seen many naked white women before.

They went into the pool department and the big black men lined up in front of the pool.

Don commanded the girls to line up on their knees. The black men lined up in front of the girls. Huge cocks of black men erect in front of the girls. Sanna and Netta in particular were shy about in front of giant cocks. Meanwhile, Henna and Minna started kissing and licking Don and Steven's black testicles. Henna told Sanna and Netta that they needed to take care of the company's customers, "SO TAKE ACTION GIRLS!" they said firmly. Don shouted that from now on we black men should be called: SIR! All the girls muttered quietly: yes sir! Don said that he had heard that all the girls had gone to the army in Finland, so they could do better. All the girls shouted: YES SIR! Don told the girls in his commanding dark voice that it was time to take a good blowjob from them. All the girls shouted at the same time: YES SIR!

Immediately, the Finnish white girls began to lick and suck their black giant cocks wildly and whipping. They knew their jobs were important to them. All the power was those men in front of them. So it was best to take care of this job well! From time to time they licked and kissed the big black testicles of the men.

Jerome and Tyron praised the girls' beauty and white bodies. After the blowjob, everyone went swimming. At the same time, the waitress brought more sparkling wine, which tasted especially good for men. On the other hand, the girls also took to make themselves as relaxed as possible. After swimming, Don told everyone to go into the infrasauna. The benches in the infrared sauna were wide and had cushions.

The girls first settled on the benches. Sanna and Netta thought about their white Finnish boyfriends for a moment and What this meant for them. There was no doubt about what was going to happen now, on the other hand, it was now about girls' jobs, so they would do this for their boyfriends. Big bodies of the black men next to the white bodies of Henna and Minna, somehow made the girls Sanna and Netta horny. Don started kissing Henna. Steve kissed Minna, remembering her from the Tampere sauna. Jerome kissed Sanna and Tyron Netta. The men's lips and tongues licked the girls' breasts. Soon the men's lips moved loosely between the girls' legs. All the girls moaned and said something like that, sir it feels so good please suck my white pussy. Suddenly Don told the girls to get to their backs and spread their legs.

All the girls shouted "YES SIR". Don laughed said to the other men that "Now is the time to get a Finnish pussy". Jerome said that he liked women with a lot of hair on their pussies. Don told Henna that he was now going to fuck her little married Finnish white cunt with his black cock.

Henna whispered, "Please fuck my little married white Finnish pussy with your big black cock sir!" Don told Henna to say the whole sentence louder. Henna shouted, "PLEASE FUCK MY LITTLE MARRIED WHITE FINNISH PUSSY WITH YOUR BLACK COCK SIR!" A black waitress collecting sparkling wine bottles from the pool section heard Henna's loud shout well. Don laughed and asked with his dark voice "Is it bigger than your white husbands?" Henna answered with a "HELL, YEAH SIR."

Don began to fuck Henna slowly with strong pushes. Henna screamed and moaned sexily saying "Oh Sir you are so big and strong. Your dick is so big and black". Don fucked Henna in a missionary position. Soon, he told her to take a position so that he could fuck her from behind. Don fucked Henna furiously from behind. Suddenly Don took the cock out. Meanwhile, Henna realized that Don was going to fuck her in the ass. Henna spoke in a trembling voice saying "Please Sir, You are too big Sir!"

Henna was so confused that she spoke Finnish from time to time. However, Don did not feel mercy. He began to fuck Henna's anus with strong and quick pushes.

Meanwhile, Minna was with Steven, whose dick was already familiar to her. In Tampere, the girls had not called Steve sir. They were now obedient little white sluts of these black men. Minna thought of using the same words as Henna. Minna said to Steve "SIR please fuck my little married white Finnish pussy, SIR!" He started banging her hard. Steve asked if this feels as good as it does in Tampere. Minna replied, "of course, yes sir! It feels better."

Sanna spread her legs and said to Jerome "Sir fuck me with your big black cock, but please be gentle. Sir, you are so big and strong and manly". Jerome, with a proud smile, replied "My black dick might be bigger than your boyfriend's". Sanna said "Yes sir, much bigger than my boyfriends." She started getting horny. Jerome said "good girl." Teasingly, he asked her how to say pussy in Finnish, she answered "Pillu".

Jerome, enranged, reminded her "Don't you dare forget the word sir". She said again"Sir, pillu, Sir". To which Jerome shouted saying "I am gonna fuck your little white Finnish pillu."

Netta's feminine solid body, which had been trained in aerobics, was nothing more than Tyrone's little white playball. Netta had enjoyed and moaned as Tyrone licked Nettas white pussy. Netta realized she had to use the same words with the other girls. She shouted, "PLEASE FUCK MY LITTLE ENGAGED WHITE FINNISH PUSSY WITH YOUR BLACK COCK SIR!" Tyrone said, "Because you said so nicely, I'm gonna fuck your little Finnish white pussy hard with my big black cock."

The black men took turns so that each of them had fucked Henna's, Minna's, Sanna's, and Netta's pussies. Finally, the men released their sperm on the faces and breasts of Finnish marketing women.

Don told the women to take a bath because the evening will be really important.

Don said that they were all going to have dinner at Detroit's finest restaurant. At the dinner, Don stated that he is not satisfied with Finland's current country leader, so he must be fired. Don decided that Henna was promoted to country manager for Finland and Minna to be her deputy director. Sanna became Director of Marketing and Netta became Deputy Director of Marketing.

Finally, it was agreed that Don, Steve and customers Jerome and Tyron would soon visit the company's Finnish office in Tampere. Don told Sanna and Netta that the company would pay for their MBA studies

Steve said he was waiting for the sauna at the Finnish office. Don said that he and the clients were expecting to meet the other sexy girls in the Finnish department. Steve told Don that they also needed to familiarize themselves with the company's Swedish marketing department next. The company has had difficulties in Sweden. There, blonde Anna was appointed marketing manager, and blonde Tove was also appointed assistant manager.

The girls congratulated each other on the promotions. Everyone said the trip was really important and successful.