All Comments on 'Interrogation: Daddy'

by foxxxie

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sooooo Hot

Wow! That was intense!! Please write more!!!

BabyBoy100BabyBoy100over 15 years ago
Wow luved the Writing

Your story was amasing it really engaged me.. I felt I could see the action as you were describing it. Well done

sirsemegasirsemegaover 15 years ago
HOT!

Very very hot!

we all know she's knocked up now!

Wonder if there will be a part two?

There's more room to play in this universe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good, but...

Well done, but you really should do some more editing. Misspelled words were more than a little distracting from the narrative flow.

zarror77zarror77over 15 years ago
not upto mark despite high rating

very poor worded story devoid of any lusty plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It is obvious that....

only the illiterate love this story. It needs too much work to even comment on effectively. Pure crap!

nightshadownightshadowover 15 years ago
VERY hot!!!

I absolutely LOVED the story itself, but there were some small typos which slightly detracted from the readability of it. I sincerely hope that you have more planned for this- a coupling between mother and daughter, followed by a third chapter on getting BOTH parents involved in an incestuous three-way. Or just leave this as a stand-alone... it matters not, really. I just truly enjoyed this one and HOPE that there might be more in the future along this same line.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
I like the way your mind works!

The theme was hot and your way of dealing with it interesting. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very cool and intellectually fun to read!

Enjoyed it and it was different - thank you, author for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Very hot. I wish my daughter behaved that way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing writing!

Beautifully put across a strong argument at the beginning- very intriguing & you made me very curious as to where you where going to lead me with your quest...

AND SO WORTH IT!!!!!

You master your words exceedingly well, truly!

I am SO ANGRY at the anonymousness of your two detractors of your work.

How easy it is to sit and throw stones.

They protest too much with NO grounds to their critique.

Miss spelling is not a crime- it DOES NOT lift you out of the zone- only the person's own pedantic HANG UPS do that...

All I can ask is that your wrote more foxxxie- PLEASE!

With respect

Jeeper3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved It

Enjoyed the story. The writing could be a litttle smoother, that will come with time. We teach childeren everything, and about how to be a loving caring human being...except when it comes to sex...then they're on their own, and the first time is usually a poor one especially for the girls. It would make more sense for a loving parent to show/teach their kids about sex, from someone who will always love them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Well, that was uniquely strange and different! I liked the plot! It does, however, need some work and editing, I kept getting distracted here and there.

All in all though, I enjoyed it, thanks for writing!

aySolitude1964aySolitude1964about 6 years ago
Intense..

I absolutely LOVED the story.. It's truly intense, full of paternal struggle and affection. Such a sweet daughterly devotion. Please write more!

Thank you!

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 5 years ago
Dear god!!

That was intense! You definately are a talented writer...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
:/

Good but lacks passion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

so much better than the typical stuff I read here. Excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous