Interstellar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I undress you?" he asked, politely.

"Sure," Cooper said and turned her back for him to unzip her. "About time, I'd say."

Stan wasn't in a hurry. He opened her dress and lowered it gently with his warm hands while kissing her upper back. He unclasped her bra, and moved it away with her dress, gently cupping her breasts from behind. Cooper wiggled to get his palms on her nipples, and he gave her a soft squeeze before continuing with the undressing. He had nice touch, heavy enough to be meaningful but slow enough to be respectful, and Cooper savoured the feeling. She pushed her pantyhose and panties down herself, and when she turned to face the others, she was as nude as he was.

Stan smiled, giving her an admiring look up down and up her body. It was so intense it felt like a touch.

"Damn, you're hot," he said.

"Thank you," Cooper said, smiling. He was unashamedly flattering, and even when it was all just for the moment, it did feel good. "You're not bad yourself, not at all."

She took in his broad chest, slim waist and the trail of hair down his abdomen. His cock was beautiful, thick in his excitement. Stella was caressing it slowly and Cooper looked at the movement, almost in daze. It was mesmerizing to follow how the skin moved over the hard core, and somehow for the hand to belong to not him, and not herself, made all the difference. She kneeled down slowly to get a closer look. She followed his dark purple gland appearing and disappearing, appearing and disappearing, getting slowly slicker with his precum. She braced herself with palms on his thighs, and leaned forward to lick it.

For a moment they stayed like that, Stella feeding Stan's cock to her, slowly. Then Stella reached for Cooper's hand, and guided her to continue on her own. Cooper did, getting lost in the scent and taste, in the slow pulsing of Stan's heat in her hand. She was vaguely aware that Stan was undressing Stella above her. Her bra dropped to the floor a little to Cooper's side, and then Stella kneeled down next to her.

Cooper let Stan's cock out of her mouth, and the women shared a look. Stella's eyes were half lidded, her cheeks a little flushed, with her lipstick smeared from the kissing. Cooper thought she was absolutely beautiful. She looked at Stella, then towards the cock, and together they leaned closer. Cooper moved her hand to support it at the base, and slowly they licked up from both sides. Stan let out a strangled moan, and touched both their heads, weaving his fingers gently into their hair.

They met right at the tip. They both twirled their tongues on Stan's smooth, slick skin, and then their tongues met. They kissed, first with Stan's dick between them, and then, to Cooper's surprise, straight on. It was slow and amazingly hot. Cooper could feel arousal rising inside her, fast and surprising, like a bubble erupting from lava. She wondered whether it was the position, them kneeling in front of Stan with his gentle hands in their hair, or if it was Stella. Their kiss deepened, and when they finally broke apart Stella's breathing was as uneven as her own.

"Damn, girls," Stan said admiringly. "I've gotta get some of that."

After that it was a flurry of activity. It was clear that Stan wasn't doing this for the first time, nor was Cooper, and if Stella was, she was able to play along. Cooper kept an eye on Stan at first, but he was always respectful towards Stella, even when he was more demanding towards Cooper herself. In short, it worked, and soon Cooper let go of the layer of observation and immersed herself in sexual satisfaction. She was at a level of drunkenness that allowed her to let loose, but didn't hinder her ability to get aroused.

Stan lay on his back on the bed, and Cooper was riding him. He felt really good, he was a very workable size and by now he was really hard. She felt her excitement rise, trying to keep the pace slowish to draw it out. Stella was by Stan's side, letting him kiss her breasts, and the expression of lust on her face was exceedingly beautiful. Stan held her with one hand, and his other was on Cooper's hip. He didn't alter her position or rhythm, he let her lead, but he was offering her support and contact. Cooper felt really happy they had stumbled upon such a gem.

"Wait, I want to try something," she said, lifting off him. Stan grunted for the break of contact, but didn't stop her. Cooper turned and lowered herself on his cock on the reverse cowgirl, and both of them let out a low groan.

"Oh god, girl," Stan said with both his hands caressed her ass and her hips.

"Ohh-h," Cooper replied, seeing what angles would reach what spots deep inside her. "I think I'm gonna cum soon."

Stella retreated from Stan's head. She still had her dress on, though with the top pulled down around her waist. She had beautiful breasts, quite small but a very pretty shape, and when she kneeled in front of Cooper, she just had to touch them. Cooper cupped them carefully, and held eye contact with Stella when she thumbed her nipples.

Cooper rode Stan slowly, his hands on her hips, and felt herself drown in Stella's eyes. Stella leaned closer to kiss her, hungrier than before, and Cooper whimpered and answered her. Stella kissed her neck, down to her breasts, and Cooper felt her lust rise to intolerable heights. Stella's touch was soft but intense. Stan supported her, his hands on her back, and Cooper leaned on him, groping his arms in her helpless arousal.

Stella moved downwards, licking and kissing Cooper's stomach. She found herself making a noise, continuous moan, and her thighs trembled in anticipation. She wanted to stop Stella, to tell her she didn't need to, but there was nothing she wanted more.

Cooper's existence narrowed to her pelvis. Stan's hard heat moved inside her, she was so wet the friction was transformed to continuous sliding pressure. Stella bent lower and when she latched onto Cooper's clit the sensation was so overwhelming she stopped moving altogether. Stan took the lead, rising up to meet her so smoothly their rhythm didn't even break. Both Stan and Stella had their hands firmly on Cooper's hips, supporting her.

Cooper trembled, her whole world focused on her sex. After just a few moments of Stella's insistent suckling she began to orgasm. It felt enormous, overtaking her like a seizure. Cooper shouted hoarsely as she started to spasm. Stan picked up the speed, but he wasn't that far behind, and after a few furious thrusts he groaned and came as well. His hands kept supporting Cooper and she was grateful for it. Stella eased up on the stimulation, but didn't let go, and with Stan's pulsing inside of her and Stella's lips still on her clit she came once more, orgasms melting into one another in one thunderous wave of sensation.

Stan lowered Cooper to lean back on his body and she let him, feeling suddenly too tired to be on her knees for a second longer. Stella was the last to let go, but finally she did, and Cooper whimpered when she lost the warm, wet comfort of her mouth. She moved her legs to get to a better position, laying down, and it was enough to make Stan slip out of her. They both let out a small, disappointed sound, which then transformed to something more of a laugh when they heard the other one. Cooper settled into Stan's armpit, and he kissed her sweaty temple.

"Thank you, gorgeous," he said. "You were wonderful. Both of you."

Stella still kneeled on Stan's shins. He gestured to her, but instead of moving to his other side, she squeezed between Cooper and the wall. Cooper pulled her close and kissed her forehead.

For a few minutes they just breathed together. Stella felt tense, almost vibrating, and when Cooper recovered from her post orgasmic haze, she realized Stella was still really wound up. Cooper had come, explosively, and Stan had as well, but Stella was still hopelessly aroused.

Stan seemed to come to the same conclusion. He groaned and moved, reluctantly, to turn on his side.

"This has been excellent," he said seriously. He looked at Cooper very nicely, kissed her, and repeated the look and the kiss with Stella.

"I have to go," he said and started to wiggle to have enough room to sit up on the edge of the bed. "Would you walk me to the door?"

He looked at Cooper, and she knew he had something to say to her. "Oh, okay," she said, although she really didn't feel like getting up. Her legs were still wobbly. Stan pulled his pants on, his socks and shoes, and gathered the rest of his possessions on his arms. He looked at himself in the mirror, then set his clothes down to pull his shirt on. He looked disheveled—there wasn't much confusion what he had been up to, but he didn't seem bothered. He moved over to the door and pulled Cooper closer.

"Call me anytime, if you want to do this again," he said in a low voice. He handed her a business card. Then he lowered his voice to a whisper. "And tell Stella I'm interested, if she ever wants me to...touch her. I get it she's touchy about her penis. But just tell her I don't mind. I find it really hot, actually."

Cooper looked up at him sharply. So he knew. He knew, but he hadn't brought it up, and he hadn't pressed the issue.

"Was that why?" she whispered. Thoughts were a flurry, too unfocused for her drunken brain.

"Yes," Stan said.

They exchanged a look. There was so much to discuss, but this was not the time. Stan opened the door. Cooper looked at the business card, then back at Stan. He nodded and kissed her briefly, then left.

Cooper closed the door behind him. She set the business card down and returned to lay beside Stella.

"Stella?" she said. "Can I make you cum? Will you let me try?"

Stella let out a shivering breath and bit her lip. Cooper touched her cheek, spread her fingers and slid them over her skin slowly, stroking her hair gently.

"Or I can, I don't know, hide in the toilet or something, if you don't want me to. If you want privacy to do it yourself. But I would like to try."

"Oh, fuck," Stella said, pressing her face to Cooper's chest. "I...I really want you to try."

Cooper breathed out, surprised how relieved she felt. "Okay, darling," she said. "Can I see you? Or do you want me to kill the lights?"

"I don't know."

"I'll turn the lights off. And tell me if you want me to stop, or if you don't like something I'm doing."

"I will."

With the lights off a green emergency exit cast a faint glow, enough for Cooper to find her way back to the bed. The steady throb of the ship's engines felt stronger in the dark. Cooper extended her hand to help Stella stand up, then unzipped her dress all the way down, easing it down gently.

Stella's hips were narrow but curved just right. Cooper let the dress fall, tracing the curve of her ass, tracing the line of her panties. She was so close Cooper felt her crotch was smooth and flat, and she wondered where she had hid her penis. Stella drew a quivering breath, and her hands joined Cooper's, guiding them. Stella's hands had plenty of experience in tucking and untucking her genitals, but Cooper's had none, and between them they struggled through the process. They were silent, the only sound was the distant rumble of the ship's engines.

Stella let out a long sigh when her penis came loose. Cooper pushed her panties further down, and Stella bent over to roll them, along with her pantyhose, down her long, slim legs. Stella straightened her and they stood facing each other, both nude. Stella took Cooper's hand and hesitantly pulled it to her crotch.

Cooper loved cocks: hold them, suck them, have them inside her. During her life she hadn't met many she was disappointed in, and Stella's was definitely not bad. It jutted from her body, smooth and hot, and while it was hard it wasn't the insistent rock hard of Stan's. She wasn't circumcised, and she let out a small moan when Cooper let her foreskin move over her shaft, slowly and lightly.

"Does it hurt? To tie it like that?" Cooper whispered.

"Normally no," Stella whispered back. "But I seldom get hard anymore. Tonight it hurt."

Cooper took Stella's dick in her left hand, keeping the slow stroke, and let her right follow her shaft between her legs. She didn't have testicles, and Cooper caressed the base of her dick, massaging gently. The unusual setup, combined with Stella's slim but feminine body, was highly arousing. Cooper licked her lips.

"Can I suck you?" she whispered. "Please?"

Stella let out a gust of breath and her cock twitched in Cooper's hand. "P—please," she whispered.

Cooper kneeled, her left hand still around Stella's shaft. With her right she took a firm grip of her hip and they both held their breaths when Cooper guided Stella's tip to her lips. Her gland was smooth and hot, and her knees buckled when Cooper gave it a gentle, wet kiss.

"Ooh, oh, uh," Stella stuttered. "I don't think I can stand up for this."

"It's okay," Cooper said soothingly. "Just come here."

She helped Stella lay on the bed, on the crumbled sheets that smelled like sex, and took her cock fully in her mouth. Stella whimpered and took Cooper's head in her hands, as her whole body tensed. Cooper kissed her, sucked her, licked her, and even when Stella's arousal grew noticeably, her cock maintained its softish quality. Cooper found it fascinating. She realized Stella wouldn't ejaculate, with her testicles removed, and she couldn't wait to see what her climax would be.

"Oh mi god oh mi god oh mi god," Stella muttered. "Can I...can I come inside you?"

Cooper paused, still stroking her with one hand. "Sure you can," she said. "Is that the way you want it?"

"Yessss, please," Stella hissed. Cooper moved upwards on the bed, and after some nonverbal shifting they settled on the missionary position. In the faint light Cooper could barely make out Stella's face above her. She cupped her cheeks and pulled her forehead against hers, and both of them were silent, holding their breaths, when Stella pressed her shaft slowly into Cooper's heated cunt.

"Oh. My. God." Stella whispered when she bottomed out. Her lips were so close to Cooper's she felt the words as well as heard them. She squeezed Stella with her vaginal muscles, and she moaned.

Stella felt different inside her than Stan had been. Stella wasn't as hard, but she felt hotter, almost like one softer-than-normal dildo Cooper once had. That had been her favorite, and she had never found one quite like it again. Stella moved, and her dick sliding inside her combined with their breasts mashing together between them made Cooper moan too. She had already come twice, but now she felt herself building again, as they moved tentatively, learning each other's style.

They kept their heads very close but didn't kiss. They just breathed on each other's skin and let their bodies adjust to each other. Stella was so tense she was almost trembling, and Cooper found herself clinging to her as her arousal grew. Stella's movement got jerkier, spasmic, and Cooper clutched her hair and wailed as she came once again.

Stella's orgasm was huge, and they hugged each other close as she convulsed through it, their sweat mingling between them, her deep inside Cooper.

"Oh god, that was powerful," Cooper said, astonished. She guided Stella off and they lay side by side, still tangled together.

"Ahh," said Stella. "I...I haven't had an orgasm with anyone else for like...two years?"

"Really? I'm glad it was me," Cooper said and kissed her softly. Their lips touching felt magical, and it took awhile for her to let go again. Small, soft kisses, not sexual but very affectionate.

"Cooper?" Stella said and settled closer to her. She reached to pull covers over them.

"Mmh," she said. She was so spent, she was getting sleepy now.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Yes you can. Sure you can," she murmured and stroked Stella's hair. "It's the best part, isn't it? Cuddling."

"Mmh."

They were silent for a few moments. Cooper relaxed, her mind and body blessedly empty, warm and comfortable. Stella's warm body next to hers felt just right. She let her mind float.

"Cooper?"

"Ssh, love. Sleep now."

"Love?"

"What?"

"You said, 'love'."

"Was that wrong?" Cooper muttered, so sleepy now she had trouble concentrating. "Can we just sleep now?"

"Okay," Stella whispered, so close her lips touched her neck. "Love."

—#—#—#—#—#—

In the morning they woke up together. The cabin had no window so it was as dark as in the night. Cooper turned on the reading lamp on the wall beside the bed, and they lay watching each other with sleepy eyes.

"Hi, sweetie," Cooper said with a raspy voice. "You alright?"

Stella smiled back at her. She looked a little wary and hesitant.

"No regrets?" Cooper asked.

"No regrets," Stella said but didn't quite meet her eyes. Cooper pulled her into her arms, wrapping her arms around her.

"Okay, tell me," she said.

"I'm just confused," Stella whispered. "It felt so good."

"What part of it? With Stan?"

"With you."

"Oh."

Cooper let her hand follow Stella's arm down, then slowly back again. They were both still naked, and it was wonderful to feel warm skin against warm skin.

"It was really good," Cooper admitted. "All of it, but especially with you."

Stella didn't continue. Cooper kept stroking her slowly. It was still some time before they had to get up, to get ready to join the others for a buffet breakfast, before going back to shore.

"Why does that confuse you?" Cooper asked finally.

"Because I...I thought I wanted to be with men."

"So you haven't been with anyone since you started transitioning?" Cooper asked. "Or at least you haven't had sex with anyone for the past two years?"

"Yeah," Stella said and paused. Her hand was on Cooper's side, and now she slid it upwards until she had her palm against Cooper's breast. She massaged it thoughtfully, felt its soft roundness, pinched her nipple lightly. Cooper gasped, it was a very small touch but it rekindled some of the heat she had felt the previous night.

"I've had girlfriends, one of them for a very long time," Stella said. "I've never had a boyfriend. But I just thought it was because I was so jealous of the girls' bodies, that I just wanted to get as close as I could to them, to forget about myself. And boys seemed everything I didn't want to be myself.

"When I began transitioning, I just wanted to sort my body out before I got into anything. And then, when I got to when I was passing, I wanted to just get out on my own and build a new life for myself as a girl. But now..."

She trailed off. Cooper held her close, still stroking her with one hand, keeping her head against herself with the other. It felt so right, so effortless. Cooper's body was humming with contentment.

"Now what I need to think about is whether to have surgery, a vaginoplasty," Stella continued. "But now that I'm so close to my initial goal, I don't know if I want to do it. I don't like my dick, but it is what I have, and it works. There are no guarantees with surgery, and I'm afraid I might end up with no working genitals. If I keep it, I know I'll be able to masturbate. It's like going for an eye operation, right? Everyone knows it's probably going to be alright, but it's just so scary to let someone mess with your eyes."

Stella paused again. Cooper waited, and after a moment Stella got back to where her thoughts had trailed off.

"And, while I've always wanted to just be a woman, it's now that I'm almost there that I've realized it's never going to be that way."

"What do you mean?" Cooper asked softly. She had done her internet research, after finding out about Stella's secret, but she wanted to hear it from her.

"The operation is amazing. No one would know except me but I'm not sure that's enough," Stella said. "Having the surgery would free me from tucking myself, and I'd never have to worry about passing again. I could go swimming, and to the gym. But if I'm ever gonna get into a steady relationship, I will still have to explain, or else I'd be deceiving them. And even if it did look natural, I'm not sure how well it would function during sex? Constructed vaginas need maintenance, I'll always need hormones and, of course, I'm never having children. It's not something you can just leave untold, is it?