Interstellar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella saw one message waiting on Cooper's phone.

"It's been three years," Stella said, "and you still have Stan listed as 'Stan the Magic Dick?'"

"Mm-mh," Cooper said. "What do you have him listed as?"

"Just Stan," Stella said. "Want me to read this for you?"

"Mmh," Cooper murmured then extended a hand from under the covers to let Stella use her thumb to unlock the phone.

"He's coming around eleven, with Sam," Stella said, reading from the message. "He wants to know if they should bring something, for lunch or dinner."

"Lunch, yeah?" Cooper mumbled. "I think we've got everything for tonight."

"What do you want?"

Cooper considered, then turned to face her and crawled closer. "You?"

Stella laughed. "Don't you want to save your stamina for 'Stan the Magic Dick?'"

"Ha, maybe I should," Cooper said and smiled. Stella stroked her cheek. She never got tired of touching Cooper.

"I'll tell him to bring salad or something," Stella said. "We need to leave stuffing space for the night."

"Okay," Cooper said and closed her eyes again. She was slow to wake up.

Stella texted Stan and put the phone away. She was so pleased Samantha could make it, and of course Stan as well. She genuinely liked Sam, and being transgender women united them in a way hard to replicate in other relationships. Sam had moved away a few months back, and they couldn't meet as often as they'd used to. They still kept in close contact over the phone.

Stan was another matter. After the initial honeymoon phase of their casual polyamous relationship they had settled on an arrangement where Stella and Cooper were a couple, and Stan met them in varying intervals. Mindy teased them, saying Stan was a comet to their Stellar system, and in a way she was right. They had eased off the threesomes as they slowly became aware that each of them preferred one-on-one sex more. The two Stellas were still very much in love, and sex between them was amazing, but there was something about penetrative sex with an actual penis that Cooper didn't want to go without, and that Stella was just beginning to appreciate.

Sam had been a little aghast about Stan's fetish at first, but it hadn't taken her long to get over it. She was kind of kinky herself. Stella found herself to be fairly vanilla, and over the years had opportunities to examine her sexuality more fully, with eager help from Cooper and Stan. She smiled to herself: many things were so right now, she couldn't have asked for more.

Cooper's eyes were finally open when Stella returned from the shower. Cooper gazed at her with appreciation as she pranced around the bedroom naked, making a show of choosing clothes for the day. That was one thing she had learned about herself: she loved showing off her body, now that it was finally the way it was supposed to be. She wouldn't have called herself an exhibitionist, but with Cooper and Stan she certainly enjoyed showing herself.

Cooper extended her hands and beckoned. Smirking, Stella sauntered to her, hips swinging. Cooper's sex drive fluctuated with her menstrual cycle, and these days, right after her period, consisted of nearly constant making out. Stella couldn't get over how good it felt to be wanted. Almost better than the sex itself.

Stella straddled Cooper's hips then bent to kiss her. Cooper touched her hips and sides and breasts and, as usual, accelerated fast. Stella was with her, and soon she sidled upwards until she was straddling her chest, close enough for Cooper to wiggle her clit with her tongue.

"God, that feels so good," she said and looked down between her breasts. All she could see of Cooper were her eyes, their corners wrinkling with amusement. Cooper winked at her, then closed her eyes to concentrate.

They were still both very occupied with Stella's pussy. It was eight months since the surgery, and by now her new favorite organ had mostly settled. She loved her clit, and Cooper knew her way around it almost as well as she did herself. Cooper wiggled her tongue just so, playing with her vaginal opening with her fingers, and Stella moaned and braised herself on the headboard to stay in position. She was so conditioned to her morning orgasm she could feel it approaching already. Cooper had made tremendous effort to make their first post-operational sexual encounters insanely arousing, and it had paid off even better than anticipated, for now Stella had a few conditioned triggers that worked really well, even after months of exploiting them.

"Coo...oo...oo," she whimpered. Cooper started to suckle, and in a few minutes Stella was moaning and twitching. She keeled over, unsteadily, and Cooper simultaneously helped her and kept her mouth in contact, still stimulating her. When Stella was securely on her back, Cooper kissed her stomach, up her torso and finally her lips.

"Good morning," Cooper said, a self-satisfied smirk on her face.

Stella caressed Cooper's cheek with her hand. "Oh, it was good," she said. "You want some?"

"I thought I might wait for Stan. I'm guessing I get the first turn? But now I need a shower. I'm all hot and sweaty."

Stella smiled and watched after her. The doctor had encouraged her to have as much sex as possible, to familiarize herself and her body with her new equipment, and Cooper was definitely doing her part to help.

What had most convinced Stella, though, and solidified her love for Cooper into something soul-crushing and serious, was how Cooper had handled her operation. Cooper had loved her dick, but had always encouraged Stella to make her own decisions. In the recuperating period after the surgery, Cooper was unwaveringly gentle and encouraging. Those weeks of constant tenderness without any sexual tension had finally helped Stella believe what Cooper had insisted from the start—that she loved Stella, and loved her for herself, plain and simple. After their years together, Stan also saw her as a person, but his fetish would forever be between them, and Stella appreciated the normalcy Cooper offered her.

A few hours later, after a pot of coffee and lazily started party preparations, Stan and Sam arrived. They had lunch, and afterwards Cooper and Stan disappeared to have their rendezvous. Stan never argued, he was happy with whatever the ladies decided they wanted him to do. Stella had a wonderful time with Sam, joking and chopping salads and making sure everything was ready for the big dinner.

Mindy and her Sam arrived next. Mindy was now so heavily pregnant she walked like a duck, complained constantly, if in good humor, and made Sam run errands for her while she sat in the corner of the sofa, feet raised on a stool.

"My ankles get so swollen!" she complained.

Sam, or Samantha as Stella liked to think of her when she and "Mindy's Sam" were both present, sat on the edge of the stool to massage Mindy's feet. She started asking specifics about Mindy's last doctor's appointment, and Stella listened, smiling. Mindy had recovered well from her eating disorder, and her pregnancy was progressing like a dream. Stella didn't feel any parental pride over Mindy, maybe more big-sisterly. She was certain that between her and Samantha, they were going to spoil the kid rotten the minute she showed her little head. Or he. Mindy and Sam knew the sex of the baby, but they weren't telling. Stella secretly wished it was a girl, and then berated herself, because it shouldn't have mattered.

Cooper and Stan concluded their afternoon tryst just before Rhonda and John arrived. Sam was their youngest son, and they greeted everyone and then grilled Mindy about her pregnancy almost to the detail Samantha had done. The rest of their kids were living abroad, and they were more than happy to partake in the Thanksgiving celebrations of Cooper's and Stella's crew.

Rhonda pulled Stella to the kitchen. She wanted to know where to set the desserts she had prepared and brought along. When she got them placed, she turned and pulled Stella into a long and warm hug.

"How have you been, girly girl?" Rhonda asked. "I'm telling you, if you ever want to come back, I've got the door open. We're still using those training materials you did, back in the day."

Stella smiled and hugged her tightly. She had searched for a new job almost as soon as she'd gotten together with Cooper. It felt easier to start over once again, in a company where she could be openly transgender, and lesbian, from day one. Cooper stayed with the old company, as had Rhonda, so it wasn't a secret what had become of her, but she still liked the idea of a fresh start.

Everyone all sat at the big table and gave thanks, holding hands. Stella smiled and smiled, feeling blessed and content. She liked her family back home, and she liked her new family around the table. She couldn't imagine what could be better in her life.

After dinner and a lengthy gossiping session in the living room, people started leaving. Samantha was staying the night, and Cooper helped her set the bed in the guest room. Cooper herself would sleep in the big bed with Stella and Stan, but only after they had their own private roll in the hay.

Stan was as respectful and gentle as ever with Stella, and the feeling of him pushing into her was still so new it almost made her cry. He kissed her, and they rocked together. He was full of feeling as well, and he whispered words of love into her ear when he started to pick up speed. He felt good—really good—and Stella got close to orgasm by the time he came. It wasn't quite enough, though, so he helped her get there by other means. He wasn't as skilled as Cooper, but he was definitely not bad, and soon they were tangled together, talking sweet nothings in post-coital bliss.

Cooper peeked in the door. "Oh, good, you guys are done," she said. "Not that I want to rush you, but I'm beat, I want to get to sleep."

"Just come here," Stella said, gesturing to the empty side of the bed.

"I'll just wash up first," Cooper said. She walked towards the bathroom, shedding her clothes on the way. There wasn't quite the same exhibitionistic edge to her nudity as Stella's, but she was unashamed and natural.

"Can I be in the middle?" Stan asked.

They had a running joke about who got to be in the middle. Cooper stayed out of it, saying she preferred to be on the side.

"Weren't you last time?" Stella asked. She batted her eyes and tried to look sweet.

"No, you were, and don't try that with me," Stan said and kissed her.

Stella thought back to their last meeting. "I guess I was, huh," she said. "Well, okay. This time."

He rolled over her to get to the middle, and she giggled. Cooper emerged, smiled at them jovially, and got in bed. They searched for a position all together, and suddenly Stella remembered a clunky dad joke Mindy had once come up with.

"So, Stan, how does it feel?" Stella asked, gleefully.

"What?" Stan asked. He was already sleepy. He and Cooper were alike in how they started to drift off almost instantly after sex when it was late.

"To be interstellar?"

Both Cooper and Stan moaned and nudged her, and she giggled as she pressed against Stan's back, preparing to sleep.