Intertwined Fates

Story Info
Arden is a bored young lady, could a teacher help?
2.9k words
4.08
4.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arden pushed her bra back into place as she returns from break, instantly wiping tables down as the cafe quieted down between the breakfast and lunch crowds. The odd-eyed beauty waved at regulars as they came for coffee and then left. Her blue and green eyes kept returning to the Cafe's entrance at the slightest movement. In a moment of absolute quiet, she pulled her brown hair from the hair elastic holding it, bouncing down her mid-back as it fell back into its natural place for a minute as she combed through it to release tension in it before collecting the hair in the back of the hair and wrapped the elastic around her hair, tightening it with her fingers.

She continued work duties as she returned menus to the podium after wiping them down, she was honestly just doing busy work to fill out her time. It was always really quiet between rushes of people, she was just waiting on someone to walk in so she could serve them.

Leaning against the wooden counter and turned her sight towards the cook in the kitchen. "Ey, Ricky. Are you doing anything after your shift? Thinking about trying that new escape room down the road." She said her voice melodic and silvery as she laid her forearms on the marble counter.

"I'm working a double Arden, you know I put in my vacation days this week," Ricky informed her the slight man had a deep voice you wouldn't expect from a man like him.

"Riiiight, Enjoy them for m-" She said as she was interrupted by the doorbell sounding, someone had come in.

"I'll be back to bug you later." She said pushing herself from the counter and making her way to the front of the cafe.

"Good Morning! Welcome to Espresso Cafe." She said putting on her work smile, her eyes falling on the person, her fake smile relaxing into a genuine one as she knew the person who walked in.

"Hey Vern, You saved me from boredom." She chuckled, grabbed a menu, and motioned for him to follow, setting the laminated sheet on a nearby table.

Vernon chuckled and began to follow Arden to the table, the older man slightly towered over the young woman. He took a seat in the booth and smiled. "Did I now?" He chuckled again. "I'd thought you'd be waist-deep in men by now." He joked, as he pushed his glasses back up in place, he had begun to develop wrinkles but they weren't deep. His salt and pepper locks are styled in dreadlocks, tied back loosely with elastic.

"Hah! I do sometimes during the lunch rush." She said as she looked at a glass she was pouring water into. "Can I start you with a coffee?" Arden asked as she removed the pen from her apron's pocket.

"That would be nice Arden, The usual please." He relayed to her, and she was off. Vernon admired the girl's ass as she walked away.

After a moment or two, Arden returned to Vernon's table and served the coffee to him, still piping hot from the coffee maker. She tidied her apron as she began to speak. "University ******* keeping you busy?" She pondered.

Vernon's lips curled up as he took a sip. "You say that as if you aren't close to their age, aren't you like 24?" He bantered with her.

"Shut up! I graduated already." She said as a blush rose on her freckled cheeks, making Vernon laugh as he took sips of his coffee.

"How is interning at the Law Firm?" He asked, his brown eyes instantly locking onto the flustered waitress making her flush red more and stammer a bit.

Arden sighed and looked away from him before looking back. "Annoying. Mr. Esposito is kind of a hard ass. At least the internship pays." She muttered somewhat, not enjoying the turn of discussion.

In an attempt to change subjects, she swallowed the lump in her throat and took out her pen and pad.

"Is there anything I can get you?" She asked him. Vernon taking the opening to flutter her even further, smirked and replied. "You," He said with a flirty tone to his voice.

Arden's hands shook slightly as she stammered further. "I-I meant something on the Menu!" She exclaimed to him. This hadn't been the first time they had a flirty talk while she served him. After all, Vernon was a regular before Arden started working.

"Oh right." He laughed adjusting his glasses as he skimmed the menu. "I'll have the Cheeseburger with a side salad." He said.

"Dressing on the salad?" She asked as she scribbled the item down on her pad.

"Caesar, if you don't mind." He replied.

"Are you sure you don't want a soft *******?" She offered, her head tilting slightly.

"What the hell, get me a medium Sprite." He said, Arden, writing it down and walking off.

Before she could get out of his arm's length, she felt Vernon smack her ass as she walked by.

Arden made a squeaking noise as his hand smacked her ass, but she kept walking as she processed the fluttering in her stomach.

"Order up!" She said as she pushed the slip into the kitchen. She leaned against the counter again trying to calm herself from Vernon's flirting. It hadn't been the first time he had flirted with her and not the first time she had reciprocated it back. He was just more forward than he usually was. She pulled out her phone and answered some texts as the kitchen got the meal ready.

"Burger and Salad up!" Ricky shouted. Arden took the plate in her left hand and the ******* in her right, her face on fire as she placed the meal and ******* in front of Vernon.

"Enjoy!" She said as she turned to walk away Vernon grabbed her wrist gently and spinning on the ball of her foot she turned to face him.

"Yeah?" She asked, confused about what he could want.

"When you get off?" Vernon asked as he mixed the dressing into the salad, his eyes fixed on hers.

"Around 2, why?" She told him, her head tilting slightly as she wondered.

"Come to my classroom when you get off. I want to ask you something that should be done behind closed doors." He told her. Arden moved her head back slightly in disbelief, what did he mean by that? She had gotten to know Vernon over the year she had started working here and even before that passing in the hallways of Campus. He wasn't a bad guy, so hurting her wasn't in the question. But what then...if he was gonna ask her out she didn't see the reason to make it a private affair.

"Okay, you still in the same classroom?" She asked him, nodding as he nodded.

"Always have been, I'll be there till six or so." He told her.

"Alright Vern, I'll try and be prompt." She said to him as other customers began to come in

She instantly went to seat and serve those customers, keeping her busy for about 30 minutes before being called by Vernon for the bill.

Printing out the receipt and giving him a tray to pay with cash or card. She would take the dishes and cups away as he did that.

"Thank you! I will be there as soon as I can!" She said to him as she waved him off.

The next few hours were busy as more and more of the lunch crowd filtered into the cafe, keeping her mind off the lingering question Vernon left open, it creeping up between moments of idling. Soon enough, her shift would end and after changing into her street clothes, got into her vehicle and began to drive to the University.

Hurrying in to escape the chill in the air, Arden made her way into the humanities wing, her boots clicking down the empty hallway. Her breath quickened as she got closer to Vernon's classroom door.

Taking a breath to compose herself before pushing the door open. She stopped just past the door as she noticed Vernon at his desk.

"Good! You came." He said, gesturing to a more secluded part of the classroom.

"What did you want?" Arden asked in a firm tone, just wanting to know what he had in mind.

Vernon closed the door behind her before sitting back in his chair and smiled, Arden walking towards his desk.

"Well Arden, I had to wrestle my thoughts about this for a while. But ever since you came into my classroom mistakenly, I have wanted you. " He began. "Now that you aren't a student, I decided to take a chance." He paused.

Arden's eyes widened as he spoke and barely missed catching herself saying "A-are you asking me out?" She said before finally catching herself and placing her hand other her mouth. Her face was red as a tomato, her heart was pounding. Her mind was going a mile a minute.

"Ah, not exactly. I'm not ready to move on from the divorce, but I do have a proposition for you." He said, grabbing Arden's hips and sitting her tight rump in his lap, Arden could feel the boner pushing against her ass.

Arden felt herself get aroused by the feeling of Vern's dick against her. "W-what is it?" She asked trying to remain grounded.

Vernon taking the fact Arden didn't seem to reject his advances at all, began to move his hand up her shirt.

"I want you to be my little pet," Vernon said, as his fingertips met with her bra and began squeezing the woman's ample breasts. Arden felt the warmth of lust begin to rise within her, her breath quickening as time went on.

"W-what?" Arden asked, trying not to moan as she felt his warm breath against her neck.

"Don't play coy, girl. I know you know what BDSM is." He said, his other hand playing with her thighs.

He was right, She did know what he meant. Her mind was starting to go fuzzy as he turned her on gradually.

"A-alright, I do know what you're talking about." She said, panting slightly.

"So, here's the deal. You come to live with me and be my little pet and I'll treat you well. You can keep your job and internship if you want." He explained.

That didn't sound so bad, she was struggling to pay rent anyways. She still had many questions though.

"O-okay that sounds alright, but we still need to talk about rules and such if I'm gonna be your pet." She explained as Vernon kept teasing her body.

"We will get to that, girl." He said pushing her skirt down as he fondled her ass. "Right now, I want to get a feel for you." He said, returning his hands to her breasts as the skirt fell onto the floor.

Arden's heart was pounding so hard, her breath more of a pant as she stifled moans as she felt his rough hands on her ass, her shaky hands removing her shirt as he did so.

"Good girl." He growled slightly, giving her ass multiple smacks between rough squeezes.

Arden's eager little fingers hooked into the waistline of Vernon's' pants as she let out a few small moans, her desire was growing fast as she let lust wash over her. It had been a while since she had sex so she wasn't gonna pass it up. Her shaking hands tried to unclasp his belt as he kept feeling her up.

Vernon's hands met hers as he unbuckled the belt to his pants, Arden taking the chance to feel his erection, he was hard as a rock. That excited her even more, there was something incredibly hot about this. Vernon slid his hands up her back and deftly removed the bra, it falling onto the floor.

"I love an eager slut." He said as he hooked his thumbs into the waistline of her boy shorts, and pulled down firmly, the black material falling to the floor. Arden was completely naked save for her socks and shoes.

Arden couldn't think of a reply as she was stripped to her naked form. Vernon pushed her onto her knees, meeting little resistance before she nodded and knelt of her own volition. Her eyes locked onto his as Vernon pushed his pants and boxers down, freeing his well-endowed cock. One of his hands stroked Arden's head gently as she seemed taken aback for a moment.

"You know what I want, don't you pet?" He said gently but firmly. Without another word, Arden moved to place her hand on his shaft, biting her lip as her hand looked small as she leaned forward and cautiously placed her mouth on the tip of his cock, tasting a bit of pre that had dribbled out.

Vernon twirled her hair between his fingers and pulled her closer to hit, making her swallow an inch or two. A moan left his lips as he felt her warm mouth on his shaft. He relaxed into his chair as she slobbered on his member.

Arden slowly worked herself down his monster cock, she didn't have much experience with cocks so large before, sometimes it was too slow for Vernon's liking so he pulled on her hair again, sliding another chuck down her throat, delighted in the gagging sounds she was making.

"Good girl, Take it as far as you can." He said letting go of her hair and leaning back, letting her mouth work on his throbbing cock.

Arden would stagnate at around four inches of his 10-inch cock, Vernon yanked her off his cock and made her stand up, bending her over his desk. Arden offered no resistance as she caught her breath.

Vernon would stuff two fingers into her needy pussy, coaxing out a moan from her. Vernon began to roughly move his fingers inside her, her moans breathy and needy as she didn't hold them back any longer.

"You're soaked, girl." He teased as he removed his fingers and began to grind them on her clit. Arden gasps as he roughly touched her clit. "I-it feels so good Vernon!" She exclaimed nearly out of breath.

"Call me Master, pet." He corrected her before getting on his knees and pushing his face into her sopping cunt, his tongue teasing her hole and clit as she squirmed in his grasp, muttering curse words under her breath as he drove her wild.

"S-sorry Master." She said as her body relished in the pleasure, trying her hardest to stay still as she wanted to thrash.

Vernon got onto his feet and spread her pussy lips and began to push his cock into her core, teasing the entrance. He had to restrain himself from plunging himself into her, Arden was so wet and warm.

"F-fuck me please Master," Arden said shyly unsure of what to say.

"Louder slut!" He commanded.

"Fuck my pussy, Master!" She shouted, unsure of where that came from.

"Oooh, good girl. You want this black cock in your white cunt?" He teased her some more, playing with her clit as he enjoyed the sight of this young woman enjoying his older cock.

"Fill me with that Black seed!" She said desperately wanting him inside her, she hungered to be pounded into a drooling mess.

Without another word, Vernon sunk his cock into her cunt, pulling her hair back as he hilted inside her, leaving her gasping and writhing in pleasure.

"Biggest cock you've had in that sweet pussy?" Vernon growled, pulling her hair again.

"Y-yeah! F-fuck it's so big." She said, enjoying the feeling of being stuffed with cock, her tongue fell out of her open mouth.

Vernon relished in the show before him, this young white lady getting her pussy pounded by his black cock. Vernon began to thrust with an animalistic style. Fast and hard, every time he hilted inside her made her gasp and tighten around his dick.

"I-I'm gonna cum!" Arden shakily said as her legs began to shake and her breaths heavy. Soon her body seized as she hit her limit and came harder than she had ever before, her body shaking as Vernon kept pumping at the same speed.

"Good slut. I'm gonna fill you up now, ready?" He said, slamming himself in and out of her as he neared orgasm, holding off til she begged for it.

"Fuck! I want your black seed inside me!" She begged as Vernon held their hips together as he came inside her pussy, panting heavily as he let go and looked at her filled pussy.

"Damn, that was good Arden." He said pulling her off the desk and into his lap.

"That was so good!" She echoed the sentiment, she could get used to being his pet if this was how she was gonna get fucked.

"N-now, Are you gonna be my pet?" He asked, Arden, replying with a nod as she caught her breath.

"Good, we shall discuss the contract at my house." Vernon smiled, helping Arden get dressed, leaving kisses on her body as he did so.

Arden would in turn help him get dressed. She sat in his lap as he finished some work up and soon would leave with him.

"Should I drive with you or leave my car here?" She asked him, Vernon had to think for a moment, before leading her to his car.

"We'll get it later, I'll drop you off at Campus before work and then have you drive later. I'm sure you're still kinda light-headed." He joked, opening her side door for her.

"Fair enough." She laughed and sat down and put on her seat belt.

Soon, They were off to Vernon's house.