Interview With a Black Cock Whore 02

Story Info
Susan's new pimp talks about street whores.
2.8k words
4.12
15k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spectator1
Spectator1
560 Followers

NOTE: This is the second in a series. Interview With a Black Cock Whore 1 is available on my profile page. This is a story. A fabrication. All characters are 18 or older.

SETTING: Studios of the print and online magazine Whore Monthly. Presenter Kingbull interviews pimp Nathan Randell about his acquisition of housewife whore Susan Masters from owner Morgan Evans who has been running Masters for a dozen years. This interview follows directly after Mr. Randell took possession of Masters who will work as a street whore in a Black ghetto. The interview transcript will appear in the print and online magazine along with photos and video of Masters in her new role. This is the second in a series of interviews with first Masters, now Randell, and later her previous pimp and finally her husband.

KINGBULL: Welcome to 'Whore Monthly' Mr. Randell. Nice to have you back.

RANDELL: Thank you. It's great to be back. Sorry for that little bit of drama earlier. Time is money and Mrs. Masters has a busy night ahead of her.

KINGBULL: So I understand. Mrs. Masters said you'd fucked her before. Tell us about that.

RANDELL: Well, I'd heard about this whore. Everybody was talking about this slut at a bar across town. Thought she was all high and mighty. Nice neighbourhood, rich Black guys comin' into town gettin' referrals there because of this whore. I had to know what was goin' on. It didn't affect my business too much. My girls work the streets for sort of the dregs. Sure, most of their customers are Black, but sort of at the lower end of the socio-economic scale. Twenty dollar blow jobs. A quick fuck on a mattress in an alley for $45. My girls have to turn a lot of tricks to make their quota. This Masters woman was getting $100 for just spreading her legs, getting fucked, then doing it all over again. Nice little apartment, fridge, bathroom, shower.

KINGBULL: So you fucked her?

RANDELL: Oh yes, I sure did. Her pimp, Morgan Evans was more than happy to sell her for an hour. She was just a fuck toy and extra income for Morgan. He said as much. And I rode Susan Masters rough quite a few times. I wanted to try her out -- ass, cunt, mouth -- see what all the talk was about. Maybe she'd come work for me. And she was good. Real good. She knew it too. Arrogant.

KINGBULL: So, how did it go? I mean fucking her.

RANDELL: Oh, she hated me right off. I'm as Black as the next guy, but she knew right away I was different. A predator. Alpha male. Thing is, she hated me but was instantly wet, came before I even got my cock halfway into her, and orgasmed a dozen times in an hour. Couldn't get enough of that Black man's sperm in her mouth or that greedy swollen cunt. Morgan told me later about training her. Of course I didn't believe him. He says 'okay, I'll give you a demonstration. Be at such and such a place Friday at 4 o'clock.' Well, I was there. Rush hour. It was an intersection near a park. Morgan walks down the sidewalk with Susan Masters beside him wearing a short sundress. She doesn't know I'm there watching.

KINGBULL: So what happens?

RANDELL: I'm gettin' to that. Well, they are near the park and Morgan stops her, says something and gestures. She gets this shocked look on her face, looks all around, says something but Morgan shakes his head. She looks around again. Then sort of slumps, like she's giving in and takes the dress and pulls it up over her head and hands it to Morgan who puts it in a nearby trash can. She's totally naked, those big, firm tits jiggling, her shaved pussy on display. She spreads her legs apart. She looks humiliated and afraid. Morgan gets her to play with her pussy. There are 50 people looking. Cell phones are out videoing. Nobody calls the cops because everybody wants to watch her humiliation. Morgan keeps her there on the sidewalk for a minute or two, gets her to walk into the park and after 10 minutes or so takes her to his nearby car and they drive away. Said it gets her horny in an instant.

KINGBULL: She said exposing herself made her instantly wet, so I guess we can imagine the cunt juice was flowing out of her. (laughs)

RANDELL: Oh, I'm sure. She's a whore, right? That's what whores do. They get horny. Get wet. Those hungry cunts start leakin' and they have to fuck. It's in their nature. They were born to do it. And let me tell you, all women are whores. I've been dealing with them for almost 40 years and I've turned dozens of ordinary housewives into the most cock-crazy, cum-drinking tramps you've ever seen. They devolve into whores, their true nature, and they don't ever change back. That thin veneer of civilization is easily stripped away. It's about survival, and when the chips are down, women survive by using their bodies -- their cunts mostly, but their mouths and asses too. Been like that since the beginning. We simply put them in a situation where their only concern is surviving.

KINGBULL: These women, is that what they're like when they come to you? Cock crazy?

RANDELL: Well, no. Not really. I, um, well usually they get, um, delivered to me. They owe money. They steal from the wrong person. They crossed the wrong person. I get rid of their problem for a price, let's say, and then they owe me. I train them and put them to work.

KINGBULL: Train them?

RANDELL: Yes. You'd be surprised what they learn in just a couple weeks. My two associates you saw here earlier? They'll take that whore Masters and put her out on the street tonight, keep an eye on her. They'll fine tune her over the next few weeks and by this time next month you won't even recognize her.

KINGBULL: How's that Mr. Randell? I've always been curious how you train those girls. All white girls and all Black clients? Right?

RANDELL: Yes. Mostly 18, 19, 20-year-olds. But quite a few older women who until recently lived fairly ordinary lives, a couple kids, husband, church, Sunday school, PTA. You know, the soccer mom types. Something goes wrong, I get them, and for the next few years they service Block cock. Now, I admit, we might be a bit rough on them at first. But in effect, I own them, they owe me, and their only value is in their pussies, their ability to suck cocks, and take monster Black cock up their ass. If they're not getting fucked, they have no value.

KINGBULL: But they are people, right? I mean don't you show them some compassion?

RANDELL: They're whores. Sluts. Tramps. They are self-lubricating fuck holes. Nothing more. Do they have minds? I'm not so sure. Do they have feelings? They have urges, desires, bodily needs. The more they get fucked, the more they want to get fucked. Basic biology. They start off as 'scared' housewives and in a month they want nothing more than their next cock. I repeat, all women are whores. What woman hasn't used her body to get what she wants? How do I train them? We fuck them for a couple weeks, send them out knowing now what we expect. The groveling ends probably on Day 2 or Day 3.

KINGBULL: So, Mr. Randell, what is in store for Susan Masters? You bought her? She thinks she can just go home.

RANDELL: (laughs) No, she may think that. In reality, she had an obligation to Morgan, financial. She did sign papers years ago. Legally binding. I bought that contract. She may have thought it was a partnership, but it was far from that. Legally she has to work for me, well, as long as I want her to. And I've talked with her husband John, and we've come up with some additional agreements.

KINGBULL: Her husband? John? Do tell.

RANDELL: Not for me to say. Ask him. I understand you'll be interviewing him.

KINGBULL: Yes. And we will. So, the big question: What happens to Susan Masters?

RANDELL: She fucks. A lot. In fact, right now they'll have her in an apartment I own and they'll start workin' on her. Slutty clothes. Makeup. They'll do her a couple times. Check out her abilities, tweak her, show her the rules. She'll be shown her bed. We sleep two girls to a bed for obvious reasons. Two beds to a room.

KINGBULL: Obvious reasons? I don't follow.

RANDELL: Put two naked women in a bed and eventually they will start fucking and sucking each other. Never fails. Keeps them horny all the time. It's what they do naturally. I don't even have to suggest it or force them. It's their nature.

KINGBULL: So lots of fucking. How much is lots?

RANDELL: Well, a lot of blow jobs for sure. Ten or 15 a day. She'll go out in the afternoon and start trolling. Then in the evening it gets serious. She'll use her cunt mostly. five, six, seven tricks. Plus the blow jobs. And these girls are all bareback. If a condom's involved, it's not sex.

KINGBULL: So, how many days a week? I mean, do they get a break at all?

RANDELL: Seven days a week. Ten or 12 hours a day. Lower quota on Sundays and Mondays. But they still got to work. And of course we rent them out too.

KINGBULL: Rent them out? You mean like a car? (laughs)

RANDELL: (laughs) Yes, exactly. And like a car, they get riden. Sometimes hard. But as long as they're still usable when we get them back, who cares what they do to them or with them.

KINGBULL: Give us an example.

RANDELL: Okay. We're inner city. Some slums, low rent neighbourhoods. But we have some middle and upper class, plus lots of commercial districts. Hotels, a few convention centers. So events happen, they rent out some of my whores. A night, a weekend. They book an extra room or two just for the whores and guys attending the event get free use day and night.

KINGBULL: So Susan Masters would be perfect for that. Right?

RANDELL: Yes, she would. But she will be doing the streets exclusively. Mostly the slums. That was a condition of purchasing her body. Street corners and back alleys. Gang use mostly I expect. I'll get her branded in the next day or two. That way gang members who might, um, hire her will know to not mark her up too bad.

KINGBULL: Branded?

RANDELL: Yes, all my whores have a distinctive tattoo inside their left pussy lip. 'Property of Nathan Randell.' And they're chipped.

KINGBULL: Susan Masters? How long will you run her? I mean how long before she's no longer, ah, useful?

RANDELL: You mean until she's worn out physically? Oh, it depends. Maybe a couple years. She'll wear out pretty quickly. She may think she can handle it, but she doesn't have a clue. Almost naked parading on the street in the middle of winter? This isn't a cushy job like she had with Morgan Evans. And she's a lot older than most, so she's already approaching her best before date. I'm just trying to make a few bucks like any other hard-working businessman. Squeeze the value out of that cunt, so to speak.

KINGBULL: So what happens to her after that?

RANDELL: No idea. I'll get rid of her. I have guys who do that. They know people who want a good warm body for, who knows what. Fucking obviously. There are things a lot worse than working for Nathan Randell, believe me. Maybe her husband will want her back. Doubtful. Who knows?

KINGBULL: How many whores do you own right now, Mr. Randell?

RANDELL: Oh, about 50 I think. Changes day to day. I have 30 working any given day from noon to 2 a.m. They are expected to bring in between $500 and $600 a day between blowjobs and cunt work. Some bring in more. None bring in less.

KINGBULL: So some quick math, on an average day your whores bring in about $18,000? Does that sound right?

RANDELL: Yes. I don't see any reason to keep that a secret. Morgan Evans was making $200 an hour off Masters. I'd say $1,200, $1,400 a night four days a week. So around $5,000 a week. Plus all the video of Masters over a dozen years. Those are being edited by her husband's new production company and turned into dozens of 30-minute movies to be released a couple a month. That's probably millions of dollars.

KINGBULL: Wait! You mean her cuckold husband is more than what she said?

RANDELL: As far as I know, he and Evans were the ones who had the partnership. Susan Masters may have thought she was in control, but that wasn't the case. John Masters and Morgan Evan controlled her every move. They ran her, played her, fucked her, and now they handed her over to me for, I guess, the end game.

KINGBULL: You mean putting her on the street in the middle of gang territory? That's the end game?

RANDELL: I guess. It seems like that. Mind you I paid good money for her body. I own that and I will milk it, so to speak, for every penny I can get. But I think the idea is to see how far she can go into, I guess, depravity. What will she look like a year from now? Two years from now? Her looks will start to go, so it will be harder to get clients. She'll become a little more desperate every day trying to make her quota. So she'll do more desperate things. It becomes a downward spiral. How will she behave, react, perform? What will her state of mind be? I expect that arrogance will be gone and she won't really think much of anything. Spend 10 or 12 hours a day, every day, trolling for Black cock and that's all she's going to be thinking of. Hunt for cock, eat, sleep. Repeat. We make sure they don't have any time to question, rebel, act out. And if they do? Well, they only do it once.

KINGBULL: Let me backtrack a minute. You said Morgan Evans was getting $200 an hour for her body. She said it was $100 and they were splitting it. This doesn't add up.

RANDELL: My understanding is that Evans set up a bank account for her and put in her 'share,' which was said to be $50 an hour. And yes, the account does exist, but it is in Morgan's name. If she wanted a few bucks, he'd give it to her. She thinks she has this big bank account with hundreds of thousands in it. She actually has nothing. When she left your studio naked, there was nothing more. No clothes, no home, no possessions. Just her body. By now, she actually owes me for whatever scraps of clothes I give her, food, and a place to sleep.

KINGBULL: Folks, just to explain, Susan Masters' purse, clothes, iPhone, and a small backpack are still here on the studio floor. And her car is in the parking lot. We'll have her husband pick it up. So, Mr. Randell, I understand you're helping Mr. Evans and Mr. Masters with a project filming and documenting the devolution of Susan Masters. Tell us about that.

RANDELL: Yes, well, I'm allowing them access to Susan Masters in her living cubicle, on the street. They'll follow her a few times a week for the first two months, filming her fucking and sucking. Interviews with her johns, interviews with her as she becomes her true self. I expect it might be hard to watch in the end.

KINGBULL: That truly sounds extraordinary. We'll be eagerly following this. Mr. Randell, can you do us a favour? Bring Susan Masters back to the 'Whore Monthly' studios in say six weeks, so we can see how much she's changed. Could you do that?

RANDELL: I think we could do that. You've been big supporters of the promotion of women as whores. I think it's us who owe you.

KINGBULL: Folks, tune in next for an interview with Susan Masters' former pimp Morgan Evans. I think you will be amazed by what he has to tell us about Mr. Randell's new whore, some of the things she's done, how she thought she was too good for street walking, and how Mr. Evans and cuckold husband John Masters conspired over the years. Mr. Randell, thank you sooo much for speaking with us today. It's been such a pleasure! And we'll see you in six weeks. Folks, as always, thanks for watching, stay safe, and treat the women in your life like the whores they are! Until next time! (music, fade out)

END CHAPTER

Spectator1
Spectator1
560 Followers