All Comments on 'Interview with Powell Donovan'

by powelldonovan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Question

Are you a complete egomaniac?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The worst sin of all...

...boring. The idea of interviewing yourself. I have a bad taste in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What the fuck is this?

Is this idiot pissed or what? If not, then piss off

AbbeyLaneAbbeyLaneabout 16 years ago
Come On

Q: Why did you rate this story with 0 - Hated it?

A: When I'm searching for stories on Literotica, I usually look for either the highest-rated or lowest-rated stories. Those are the ones that triggered the most passion in the readers and tend to be the ones I search out.

Q: Does that mean you really hated this one, or you liked it?

A: I mostly hated the comments at the end of the story.

Q: What are your favorite activities outside of browsing the Internet?

A: You mean besides long walks on the beach at sunset with my soul mate?

Q: Yes.

A: I mostly like to fantasize about the stories that I read on Literotica.

Q: Sounds boring. Is that the really the highlight of your day?

A: You ask such interesting questions. Would you like meet me at Starbucks and have a cup of overpriced coffee and chat for a while?

Q: I thought I was supposed to be asking the questions.

A: Yes that's true, but I think it's time that we both logged off this computer and found something better to do.

Q: I'm outa here.

A: I'm with you.

datadyndatadynabout 16 years ago
This is good

It is a long time since I laughed this much – this is the most hilarious attempt at writing that I have come across in a long, long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Funny

I thought the concept was entertaining and the actual interview was comedy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
which dumpster?

from which dumpster was this piece of rubbish unearthed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Why?

Why is this crap even posted here? I thought the site was about erotic stories, not mindless drivel like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
FUCKIT THIS IS BAD

FUCKIT THIS IS BAD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
good

don't worry about people who can't read and understand the words or the title you write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous