Intimacy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aware that she had spent too long looking at Caroline's chest, Eleanor offered to make her guest a coffee before they got down to work. The builders had rung the previous evening to say they wouldn't be able to come in on the Friday, so they had the kitchen (indeed, the whole house) to themselves.

As they sipped on their cappuccinos, Eleanor was able to reflect on the change that had come over their relationship over the past few days. She felt more comfortable with Caroline, more as if the older woman were becoming part of her family. However Eleanor wished to conceive of her relationship with Caroline, the fact remained that her future husband's sister had set out her stall with regard to his intended. Eleanor knew deep down that she was running a risk walking around her house on a balmy summer day wearing very little - just a dress that showed a lot of her shapely legs and a pair of skimpy panties that she had bought just the other day.

She realised that, if she wanted to, all she had to do was take Caroline upstairs to the bedroom she shared with Hayden - the one room in the house that had yet to be worked on - and they would make passionate love on that bed for the rest of the day, their time together limited only by the need to dress themselves and remove all trace of their lovemaking before Hayden returned.

So, instead of heading upstairs, Eleanor suggested that they work downstairs, Caroline painting the dining room while Eleanor worked on the utility room, or 'scullery', as she called it. As she worked, Eleanor thoughts kept returning to the woman just a few yards away, even while Caroline was struggling to contain her urge to pin the younger woman against the wall, hoist her onto the washing machine and drive her tongue into her pussy.

In their hearts, both women knew something had to give, and the crisis duly arrived in the afternoon, not more than twenty minutes after they had shared round the kitchen table the sandwiches prepared by Eleanor. Entering the utility room noiselessly, Caroline had come up behind Eleanor (who was standing tall - paintbrush in hand - to soothe her aches and pains while regarding the wall she was soon to finish) and, hitching her dress up with one hand, had in one easy motion slipped the other under her lace panties and deep into her sex.

At first, Eleanor was unsure if she was dreaming, since this had been one of the scenarios that she had been fantasising about as she worked that day. By the time she realised that this was reality, she had already, as if driven by pure reflex, spread her legs and bent down from the waist, placing the paintbrush on top of the can of paint as she descended. Within moments, she had both her hands on the cool stone floor, with her ass at the apex of the inverted V she was making.

Leaving the dress on, Caroline went for the jugular, pulling off the pink panties and hitching the white linen dress above Eleanor's waist. The sight of the girl's pink puckered asshole determined the older woman's next move for her, as she used her hands (remarkably tenderly, given the passions she was feeling) to ease access to her beautiful bud. As soon as her tongue landed on the sensitive skin, she heard Eleanor exhale and sensed rather than heard the subliminal messages which were radiating from her - all of them begging her to give her this day what she had been wanting for so long.

Caroline was exultant as she drank in the girl's salty taste, gradually easing her tongue deeper into what had until a few moments ago been the place most forbidden of entry. In one easy action, she had completely broken down this fascinating girl's resistance and now she was going to claim her reward in full.

Reflecting on how hard to get this girl had played, Caroline had half a mind to plunder her vagina with her fingers, but she knew she had the rest of the day to feast on every morsel she had to offer. She was content to keep her in this submissive position for a while longer: the discomfort would do her good after all the pain she had caused others. Then, she would take her to Eleanor's own bedroom, where she would claim ownership of her on the bed she shared with her brother. She wondered how often they had sex, and whether Eleanor enjoyed it at all. She would enjoy it with her - that much was certain.

Her mind now made up, Caroline brought one hand to each of Eleanor's breasts in turn, even as she ramped up the tongue work on her anus. Now that she had lost the standoffish bearing, the girl was giving expression to her feelings and desires with a freedom that had long been stifled. What music to the ears it was for Caroline to hear this girl who had pretended to have no interest in her asking her to make her come and telling her she'd wanted this from the day she first met her.

12