All Comments on 'Intimate Strangers'

by Betsy2013

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter29 days ago

good concept, but needs more background/buildup of the characters. :Loving non-monogamy can be so hot for all parties

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Well written and straight to the point.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle29 days ago

Seems more like she friendzoning her husband if she’s meeting other men for drinks without his knowledge.

Let’s see what happens when he does the same to her.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Seems like it almost started in the middle of the story….how did we get here and why should we care about these characters? A bit of build up would be nice.

tiredandoldtiredandold29 days ago

Read the first 6 paragraphs and gave up.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland28 days ago

I'll second lc69hunter's points. Loving non-monogamy is a great theme, and it's exactly what "Loving Wives" has been all about in the past ... before gangs of anonymous social reactionaries moved in and started loudly denouncing "whores" and "cucks." Do your best to ignore that crowd, and please keep writing.

.

That said, I too think that the story ended before much had happened in the way of plot. The writing style seems mostly a mix of standard porn phrases; the content (apart from Janet's marital status) seems mostly a mix of standard porn details. Perhaps a minor point: though the author's pen-name and narrator both are female, I'm not picking up signs of a female consciousness in the words on the page. But no writer's first stories are free from fault, and I hope Betsy2013 will keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

5 stars! Great story line. There is nothing wrong with letting your wife enjoy herself with a strange man! I would like to get my wife to give it a try. It sure would be a turn on if she did.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Nothing special here. Just move along. Three stars ⭐️ for this one.

mfbridgesmfbridges25 days ago

Prior took words out of my mouth, nothing special in this story. I agree giving three stars is doing it a favor. I rated it a two. Cause I really didn't like it, so what's left to say but dislike.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous