Into Africa Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched nervously. She is going to be introduced to men by the largest cock I have encountered of all the African men I have fucked. He whispered instruction to her as she knelt at his knees and loosened his slacks. I watched as he raised his hips for her to pull his slacks down. With his slacks at this knees, she looked up at him and touched the front of his boxer shorts. Her looked moved sharply down to her hand and I knew what she was feeling there surprised her. No matter what most women might envision about cocks, and Imira was very innocent, nothing quite prepares you for what he carries between his legs.

I saw the huge breath she took and watched as her fingers grasped the waistband and tugged them down, too. I saw and heard her gasp as his 14-inches of black cock came into view. He continued to whisper to her with instructions and I watched her head lean forward and her mouth open to let her tongue come out to lick his shaft. The first licks were tentative but that quickly changed as he complimented her and encouraged her. I saw his mouth moving with instruction and her mouth open wider to accept the bulbous head between her lips. I saw her begin to take more into her mouth, to pull back and press down. I saw her cheeks concave as she sucked. His magnificent cock was soon hard and her hands fisted his shaft and stroked up and down as her mouth sucked the head.

He stopped her with a finger under her chin and lifting her chin to look up at him. "Are you ready?" he asked. She shivered visibly but nodded despite her nervousness. "Straddle me, Imira. On top, you have control." He told her to take her time, control how much she took, how deep, and how fast. I watched as she crawled up, her knees on each side of his legs. He held his cock up as she positioned herself over it. He whisper more to her, undoubtedly about taking it and positioning it, as she did just that. I heard a loud gasp escape her mouth as the massive head fit against her hole and she settled down just slightly. She moaned and gasped as she wiggled around positioning his cock better and finally pressing down a fraction of an inch. I could easily imagine the feeling she was experiencing at the first time of being stretched so fully after only having fingers, even if large fingers, ever having penetrated her otherwise virginal pussy.

I could tell when the head had pressed inside by the cry that filled the room and she collapsed into his chest and hugged his neck. To her credit, she continued to move her hips slightly up and down. Soon, half his cock was inside her and, as she rose along with his cock, I could easily see the sheen of her juices coating it.

Her orgasm was massive but he encouraged her and I knew by my own experience with him back then how he was telling her that her pleasure was secondary and she must continue her effort to please and satisfy the man who is fucking her. She never stopped, even if her motions were interrupted by the explosions of her body. When I heard Dimka grunt and flex his hip sharply up against her, she had most of his cock inside her and her eyes shot open and she cried out in orgasm a second time.

Her moans and shivering slowed as she remained settled against his body still deeply penetrated by his cock. She pulled her head up and kissed him hard. She seemed to kiss him with a new awareness of what kissing was, how much can be shared and expressed by the pressing of lips against each other. She then twisted her shoulders and head but remaining on his cock.

"I did it, Osuni! I did it!" What could I do but smile? I may never get her to stop using that name now. Maybe I shouldn't try.

Dimka whispered in her ear and she giggled and lifted her hips and slid back down. He whispered again and she giggled again. She looked shyly at me, "He asked me if I want to do it, again. Can I, Osuni? Can I, please?"

I had to stifle a laugh. Yes, he had that effect on me, too. True, there was messaging involved with me, initially, but I now wonder if it had been necessary. I smiled back at her, "Of course, you can. Take him to your bed, Imira. I am sure there are some positions he would like to show you."

She bounced on him and the bounce, of course, was a fucking motion. Dimka gave me a look and I knew. I moved to them and removed his shoes and socks, then his slacks and boxers from his legs and feet. He held her in place on him and Imira watched puzzled until Dimka shifted to the edge of the couch and stood up. Imira's legs quickly wrapped around his hips to hold on and laughed, then moaned as he let her settle down his shaft, and from my position, I could see she now had the entire thing inside her. She moaned and gasped with each of his steps as he carried her to her bedroom.

I heard a quiet exclamation from her as they left, "Oh ... Dimka ... this is all amazing."

I checked on them over two hours later when they never came out of the bedroom. Imira was lying on top of Dimka and, as I looked closely, I could see she was sleeping. I bumped the door accidentally and Dimka's eyes opened. I also saw his cock was still inside her leaking pussy as she slept on top of his body. A favorite way to sleep for me, too.

"It must have gone well," I giggled as I sat next to them and stroked her bare back.

He nodded, "She's determined. Her pussy is so tight, I'm sure there was discomfort in some positions especially but ..." he looked at me as he added his hands to her back and butt, "but she's motivated. She won't let herself disappoint you."

I stared at her lying quietly on top of him. Her flawless dark skin, my light-skinned hand stroking over it, Dimka's large hands bumping mine while doing the same. I studied her soft, innocent face.

"What are you thinking, Ann ... Osuni?" he asked. I shifted my eyes to him at hearing the name.

"I can't get my head around all this, Dimka." I leaned in and kissed him on the lips, one of his hands moved to my bare thigh and moved up. I opened my legs without thought and, as I suspected, his hand moved up my thigh to lightly stroke my pussy which was also an automatic action on his part. "She has so much faith this is real." I stared into his eyes and sighed. "And ... you, too?" He nodded. "The tribes believe, too."

He nodded, "You saw it. Imira is correct, you know. If they were merely bowing to Mr. Okafor's will, you might have been given the medallion, but not the tattoo. The tattoo was from them. I saw the look of shock on his face when you became naked in his office. His wife's face only reflects confirmation of what she suspected all along."

I suddenly realized his fingers had moved over my pussy but continued moving up, lightly touching my clitoral hood, and stopping on the tattoo which he lightly traced. "What do I do, Dimka? I don't know what to do with all this ... this belief."

His hand rose to my breast and then to my face. He gently pulled me down and we kissed. I sighed into his mouth. I no longer felt I could live without him. Not like a lover feeling ... he was my rock, my foundation that kept me stable. Lovers can disappoint you. Dimka ... he would always there.

He finally responded with our lips touching, "You will decide and we will follow you."

* * * *

A week later we still hadn't heard anything from United Africa regarding how they were handling Osuni. I became increasingly concerned. But, we still had the training to complete with Imira if she was to be fully a part of my interactions with African men.

She and I were lying on opposite sides of Dimka. He had fucked both of us and we were now kissing and licking his semi-hard cock between us. Our lips frequently left his cock so we could kiss. My introduction to girl-girl by Mrs. Okafor had now fully blossomed with Imira and she had taken to it with the same eagerness as she did to cock.

I took my mouth off the head of his cock and she immediately took it into hers. She was also making progress on deep-throating. I sometimes wondered if Dimka might get tired of two women singularly focused on fucking and sucking his cock. Even when he could no longer get hard, one of us seemed to be still licking it unless he got dressed. The amount of time he spent naked told me he didn't object.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

"Ready?" she managed with the cock head just inside her mouth.

"Anal," I said matter-of-factually.

Her mouth was off the cock, "With this? This will split me in two."

"We'll go slowly, dear. We'll use toys, first, to open you up." I looked up at Dimka with a mischievous twinkling in my eyes. "Then Dimka can have your last virginal hole."

She kissed the cock in her hand absently, then with recovered resolve, "Of course, Osuni. Yes, I am ready."

I shook my head. She doesn't make my turmoil easier.

She had seen me being fucked in the ass many times and was aware of the real potential for anal orgasms. After several days of using anal beads and dildos, Imira declared at breakfast she was ready to be fucked. I had even debated if I should push anal with Imira but I knew how much the United Africa executives liked anal and I remembered how intimate and personal the tribes regarded anal. I didn't see any way around it if she was truly to be alongside me.

We would use my bed which was larger and more comfortable for the three of us to sprawl across in various directions. The three of us showered together, hands of anyone soaping and stroking anyone else. There was a lot of arousal, a lot of kissing and feeling, but nothing was taken further. We wanted Imira aroused and heightened but no more.

In bed with Dimka sprawled on his back, I instructed Imira on lubricating his cock as she had done to the toys. She used plenty of lubrication and spread it over his cock with more interest. She was cock-hungry now and this would be her final step to accepting any cock anywhere in her. I seriously doubted, I told her reassuringly, she would encounter a larger cock.

I remembered my first time was on top of Dimka and we offered that to her. She agreed, having been fucked in many positions by him now she recognized the position as giving her the most control. Control was vital as I wanted her to thoroughly enjoy every aspect of fucking as I have come to enjoy it and that was the way Dimka was about introducing something new.

She straddled his mid-section and I sat back to watch, ready to offer encouragement or a bit of guidance whenever needed. What a strange feeling this was. I had long since lost the feeling of merely training her for fucking men. Instead, it had become a careful and attentive effort to show her the delights of fucking. Her eagerness and devotion to please and serve me unconditionally had won my heart and soul. Her devotion and belief in me was something I continued to struggle with but ... I felt my struggle weakening. I just didn't know what that would mean.

Dimka held his cock up and she used her hands to spread her ass cheeks and wiggle her hips so her ass moved over the head of his cock until she felt it at her asshole. Her eyes closed and she took several breaths, releasing them through her mouth to relax. Her shoulders sagged a bit as she did and she pressed down ever so slightly, the cock pressing at her hole, beginning to open and stretch her. She immediately gasped and whimpered but followed that with a repeat of the process, then pressing down more. She took our comment to go slow and at her own pace to heart. She pressed, paused, pressed, and paused. The pressing could seem minuscule but it was happening, her asshole was opening, cock head was entering.

When the entire helmet of his cock head popped inside through her sphincter, she stopped, gasped, and whimpered with eyes tightly closed and her breath coming ragged and quick. She waited. She allowed her body, especially her sphincter, to relax as we had instructed. She was doing it and when her eyes reopened, I could see reflected there pride and determination she had brought to every new accomplishment. Her eyes were open but seemed unfocused except for the determination. She pressed down further, stopped, pulled up a bit, and pressed down more. Over and over she continued the small up and down movements, not unlike what she did in her first pussy fuck.

She suddenly cried out and I realized she had forced nearly the entire length of his cock into her ass. One more time and she was sitting on his thighs breathing hard and heavy. She rose tentatively and sank back, then up so most of the cock was outside and dropped back onto his thighs.

"OOOOhhhhhh ... I ... I ... thought I ... felt full ... with his ... cock in ... my pussy!"

I knelt up and hugged her shoulders. "Wait until you have one in each hole," I told her.

"Oh ... I'll wait ... a while ... for that," she stammered between gasps and moans. We all laughed. Then, she began fucking in earnest, but I interrupted her, again, by instructing her to turn around on his cock. Her eyes bugged out and looked at me as if I were a crazy woman. She repositioned her feet under her and awkwardly turned herself around on his cock, moaning, groaning, and gasping the entire time.

I whispered to Dimka what I want and he pulled her back and rolled them, then encouraged her onto her hands and knees, again with much moaning and groaning. When they were in place, I wiggled on my back between her arms and underneath her body until my face was at their groins and I reached up with my head to lick her empty pussy and clit. Dimka's ball sack hit my forehead as he took over the fucking of her asshole. I slipped a finger into her empty pussy and she orgasmed immediately. Her upper body collapsed onto me but I was already in the position I needed to be and her being on her knees kept me from feeling squashed.

Dimka has just fucked both of us before our doing this so I knew he would last a while longer. He slowed his motion while Imira shook in her orgasm but did not stop. I didn't, either. I continued licking, kissing, and sucking at her pussy lips and clit with a finger inside her. As her orgasm eased, I added another finger into her pussy and Dimka increased his strokes. She came a second time and Dimka filled her ass with cum for the first time.

12