Into Darkness Ch. 04

Story Info
Callum gives Georgia more information than she can take.
3k words
4.7
2.6k
6
0

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello you." Callum said, unable to use the woman's name, because he didn't know it. I'm glad you phoned, I couldn't remember if you had my number or not?" The lie was not completely without merit. How did you sleep? Uh huh, uh huh. Yeah me too. So, what are your plans? Oh, yeah that's fine. What? You can't find any of them? Oh, just your panties? Do you want me to pick you something up? No, it is not a problem, what do you want, a dress and shoes, yeah, what about a bra? Of course, I have no problem with that. Or the panties for that matter!" He laughed. OK, well I'm at work at the moment so will pick up something and be back at about 17:00. In the meantime, call in for some food, there are some numbers in my top draw of the dresser in the living room. Just make sure you wear my dressing gown when answering the door! Right, see you then, bye, bye."

"Um," said Georgia, "not that I was listening of course, but what was that all about?"

"Well, it is the craziest thing, and I know you will disapprove of me, so I'm not sure I will tell you."

"When am I ever disapproving of you?" Georgia turned and started to make a fresh coffee for them both, but mainly it was to hide her face, which she knew would be sporting a very disapproving look about it. "You know you can tell me anything. We have known each other for a long time now. Besides, what you do in your private time is very much your business."

"Don't you reverse psychology me madam. I know exactly what you are doing. Anyway, I can't tell you all, because..." He seemed to go off again, but this time his eyes remained deep blue.

"Because...what?"

"Because, I cannot remember?"

"Right Mr!" She said picking up the coffees. "Sit, and tell me what happened. You were gone a whole day, with no contact. I was worried sick. You then walk in here this morning, looking like you have been dragged through a hedge backwards, not an unattractive look you understand, but you look haunted, gaunt even, with large black circles under your eyes. You have a phone call from a woman, who appears to be in your apartment in just her panties, and wants you to buy some clothes for her? At least, I'm assuming it is a woman?" Georgia tried to bring some levity into the conversation, but at the moment it was lost on Callum. "Certainly, I know, you did not have a girlfriend sleeping over before two nights ago? And on top of all this, now you tell me you can't remember? Guess you had better start from the beginning? And what are these marks on your wrists?"

She sat in the chair opposite him and leaned forwards, her elbows upon her knees, reaching to hold his hands, turning them over to look at his wrists. "If you talk through it slowly, then it might start to come back?" As she held onto his hands, the effect on her was profound. In all the time that they had been in partnership, she had never really touched him like this. Their relationship being professional if relaxed. But holding onto his hands and looking into his eyes, made her realise the animal magnetic ambiance that Callum exuded. And touching his skin, albeit just his hands, lit the blue touch-paper within her and kick-started her body into reacting to him at a base level, that as a sophisticated woman, she did not like to admit to, but currently submitted herself to its sufferance.

Her nipples sprang back into taut erections almost immediately and the burning in her stomach returned. She knew she must try and concentrate, otherwise she would be making a mess of her skirt, but being this close to Callum, she found it impossible to resist. Her vagina was already opening and swelling in arousal, her upper chest beginning to flush, and her breathing was becoming more irregular.

Callum looked from his wrists to his beautiful partner. She was truly stunning. She could easily have been a model, but she chose instead to work with him in this field. She had trained as a psychologist, but had also studied the paranormal. And was one of the most magnanimous of people that he knew. As she stared into his eyes, she showed nothing but concern for him. Concern and something more, much more. But he could not make out what the 'more' was?

"I...don't know?" He said answering her question about his wrists, but not making it clear to Georgia.

"Come on," she said shunting forwards in her chair, so that their knees touched, rucking up her tight skirt a little to reveal more of her delectable silk-covered legs. He could not resist stealing a glance at those long legs, and noticed that her nipples were very prominent through her white blouse. He read the signs and knew what they meant. Which caused him added confusion and consternation, making him stumble on his works before beginning.

"Well... I remember getting to Cassandra's party. You know the one we had wangled an invitation for. It was pretty much a black-tie event. So, I was looking pretty dapper, even if I say so myself. She zeroed in on me immediately, I thought it was to throw me out to be honest. But she grabbed my hand and I bent to kiss her on hers, instead she pulled me in for a hug and kissed me on either cheek. I was now sure she had got me confused with someone, but she then said. 'Callum, at last, I have been dying of boredom. Come, entertain me at the bar. I will not take no for an answer.' She then proceeded to drag me by the hand forwards to the bar. Before I knew it, an hour had gone by, and she had told me much about her and her father, the reason for me being there, and the details about herself were very interesting. I had thought she was the typical 'poor little rich girl', but that night I found out there was much more to her. There was a certain sweetness about her, an innocence of sorts."

"You always were a sucker for long legs and ample breasts Callum. What was she wearing?"

"Um," he said, not wanting to get into any witty banter, "a long sequined gown, that fell to her ankles. She had some golden shoes with very high heels. The gown was split up either thigh and revealed silken covered legs, that I took to be skin coloured tights, but was corrected later when I found them to be stockings; very sexy. The gown was also divided down the front all the way to her navel, literally. What was holding it about her 'ample' breasts I have no idea, but if it didn't involve double-sided sticky tape, then I just can't see how it stayed there? She was stunning. Truly stunning. Anyway, by hour two, I realised I was hogging the hostess, and wanted to have a gander about the property, but she was having none of it and her flirting was getting more and more erotic as she drank. She had by this stage told me about all of her previous lovers and even about their particular penchants in bed. Why she felt she could talk to an absolute stranger like this I don't know? But I assume it was the amount of alcohol she was knocking back."

"Wait, were you still holding hands?"

"Well yes, she didn't seem to want to let go?"

"Well that explains that. And what did you mean you were corrected and found out that she was wearing stockings? How did you find out? Please don't tell me you slept with her? Wait, she is not the panty girl in your bed, is she?"

Georgia's disapproving face was back and it hurt Callum to know that he had upset her and disappointed her once again. "No. At least...no. The girl in my bed...but look do you want to hear the story or not? And what do you mean about holding my hands? You're holding them now, is there anything wrong?" He withdrew his hands from Georgia making her feel a sudden overwhelming sense of loss. She wished she had kept her mouth closed.

"No Callum, no...not at all. Look I will explain. But please finish your re-telling."

She wanted to hold his hands again, but knew that it would now look wrong and would feel awkward, so instead chided herself as he carried on falteringly.

"So, she suddenly reads my mind, saying that she wanted to show me round her mansion. Well I couldn't say no to that could I? Holding my hand, she walked me from one room to another, including her father's study. I made a mental note of where that was and to try and sneak back to it later. Somehow by a circuitous route we ended up in her bedroom. It was as she jumped onto her four-poster backwards, that I realised she was wearing stockings under that dress and I'm sorry to say, nothing else. The split dress fell wide open and revealed something else that was wide open..."

"Yes, well I can guess. So you did the deed and she fell asleep...then went to her father's study?"

"Nope. She asked me to lay by her, and when I did, she got back up and made a drink for us at the bar in her bedroom. Then lay back down by me, passing me the drink. She asked me if I liked stockings and I said I found them very erotic. She said she found them erotic too, particularly when a handsome man was running his hand up them, stroking her under her dress. I took a large gulp of the drink and set my hand to work. I'll admit to not stopping at the top of the stocking, and I'll admit that that was not the only stroking I did. But from there on...I have no idea what happened. My mind is blank."

"Ah...well. I'm guessing that it wasn't the drink as you are too professional to get drunk on a job. So, she must have slipped something into your drink?"

"Yep..." Suddenly Callum went as white as a sheet. "OH MY GOD!...OH my God. I killed someone; I stabbed a young girl to death!" He stood up in his angst.

"What! Killed?" Instinctively she grabbed his hands and pulled him back into his seat, "Calm down, what happened, try to remember..."

Slowly but surely the previous night's events, if night it was, started to flood back. He blurted it out as it came to him. In full and glorious detail, without thinking to save his partner from the embarrassment that the detail of the events would bring. As it flooded back into his head, so his mouth dictated what he saw. He ended with a proclamation that was as much news to him as to Georgia. "So, the girl in my room is the sacrificial virgin. Well she is certainly not that now. Not sure she was anyway, the way that she rode me on the altar? The high priestess. That was Cassandra. She must have been wearing a black wig. But the more I think of it, the more I'm sure it was her..."

"Slow down a bit..." Georgia was looking flushed, and was fidgeting in her chair. She was still holding his hands and the raw sexual power that was emanating through him as he told his tale, along with the detail with which he described what had happened, was having the completely wrong effect on her at this point in time. She was extremely aroused by his words, now that he realised, he had not killed anyone. Her nipples ached to be touched, caressed, sucked. She wanted to plant her lips upon his and reassure him, but she also wanted to use him. She wanted to experience his cock between her succulent wet lips. She knew she was extremely wet at the moment and in no doubt that her skirt was already showing the signs. Her breathing was unsteady, her thighs clamped tightly together, and an orgasm, a mere gossamer touch away. She screamed at herself to keep control, but her subconscious screamed back, take him, you want it and he wants it too. You both know that.

His descriptions about his cock being manipulated my so many hands, made her fantasise that her hands were amongst them. Her lips had sucked upon his cock head. Her mouth had taken him in. She had climbed upon him and rode him upon the alter, taking in every painful, delightful inch of his huge phallus.

"So, who is the girl in your bed?" She desperately tried to get herself back on track, but was fast losing it. "You say... the sacrifice, you say that she... climbed onto you and... And... Sorry I just need to pay a visit. Don't move."

Georgia stood on surprisingly unsteady legs. She made her way to the toilet, grateful that it was a distance from Callum, and further grateful that it had a double door, so would keep the sound down, masking what she was about to do.

With the doors closed and locked, she unzipped her skirt and wiggled out of the tight material. There was indeed a spreading wet patch of her juices, clearly visible. "Georgia!" She said crossly. But she knew her body was not to blame, for she had been yearning for Callum for some time. And had never acted upon it. This was not the first time she had retired to the toilet. Not the first time she had settled her sweet posterior on the window ledge, putting one heeled foot upon the seat of the toilet and the other on the heated towel rail, spreading her legs wide apart.

Her glossy-nailed fingers were already hungrily indulging themselves with the feel of her silken tights. Playing lightly upon her thighs and running between her legs to quickly dodge away again, teasing her further. She took control of one hand and sent it directly to the soaking material of her gusset. There it ran the length of her wetness, feeling the heat that emanated from her actively aroused pussy. She knew that a touch upon her clitoris would finish her, and knowing that she could not stay in the toilet for too long, otherwise Callum would become suspicious, she was forced to make her move, despite wanting to delay her orgasm and revel in the delights of her own 'edging'. Grabbing her dress and feeding it into her mouth, she allowed her delicate forefinger to run from her gapping heat forwards to her clitoris. It was swollen and sitting high, between her coral folds.

When the contact was made, she cried out. Her whimpering muffled by her skirt. Her legs trembled furiously as she applied more pressure to her clitoris rubbing the nub of nerve endings as her body bucked in response. Her hips thrusting forwards as in her head, she simulated Callum's shaft entering her, spreading her cunt wide and ploughing in. Depositing his seed into her orgasming vagina, with each deep, ejaculating thrust. Her wet fingers, pinched her left nipple without mercy and increased her cries in pitch, as her orgasm continued on into another. She had not been this turned on in quite a while, and could not help herself from enjoying the delights that it brought with it. It felt both wrong and right at the same time. Within the same room, more or less, separated by a few doors, was the subject of her desires, a subject that if she kept up that level of screaming, would probably be banging on the door and checking she was ok. Part of her wanted to remove her skirt from her mouth and let him hear her, part wanted to keep her masturbation private. She knew not, which one would win in the end.

As her breathing subsided, she quickly tidied herself up, using the hand-dryer to dry her skirt as much as she could, and stuffing some toilet paper into her tights to prevent further leakage of her bodily fluids. Then washing her hands, she left, hoping that she was not surrounded by the smell of her sex.

As she sat back before Callum, she felt calmer and more able to finish her questions. "So, as I was saying. Who is the girl in the bed? And by the sounds of it, you 'took' her on the altar, correct?"

"More like she took me, but yes." Callum noted that Georgia's nipples were still ridged and that about her left nipple were two wet finger marks. He idly wondered about them as he looked at her, thinking that something had changed about her. As her pheromonal perfume hit him, he quickly put two and two together, suddenly feeling for his friend. "I don't know who she is," he said, "But I have her name," he got out his phone. "It is S Munroe, does that ring any bells? Can't say that is does for me? And look I'm sorry. I should not have gone into so much detail about what happened. I wasn't considering the effect that it might have on you, the last thing you want to be hearing is about me being sucked off by 12 women, or being forced to have sex."

"It is better to know all that went on than miss out on what could have been, essential detail. Besides, I have heard worse. Plus, I learned something I didn't know about you." She met his gaze and followed his eyes as they traversed to her breasts. She noted that he had locked onto her raging nipple erections and she also noted the wet marks she had made about her left nipple. "Must have splashed some water?" She said, acknowledging that she knew he was staring at her breasts, at the same time as answering his unsaid question, even if it was with a lie.