Into Darkness Ch. 05

Story Info
Time to probe the mysterious Ms S Munroe.
3.5k words
4.88
2.8k
5
0

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," she went on, "quite a night for you then? First you think you have murdered someone, then you find out you haven't. Then you find yourself surrounded by at least a dozen women that are touching and caressing your... penis, then they all disrobe, turning out to be gorgeous; every single one of them and they start sucking you; before screwing the girl on the altar with strange looking phallic shapes. Then they make you empty your balls all over the high priestess and the sacrifice, and then you screw the sacrifice. Have I missed anything?"

"No, not much," he said rather miserably, "Only that the high priestess was Cassandra."

"Oh yes. So, my thoughts are that this has the undertones of black magic, or a swinging orgy, or it is all in your head. Well go with the fist as it has that smell about it. I'm pretty sure, let me just check..." She stood and went to her desk, happy to put a little space between them. She knew that he must now be aware of what had just happened in the toilet. She was sure of it in fact. But now her brain had to assimilate the fact that he had had sex with 12 plus women in one night, albeit forced and under the influence of a drug of some sort? "Just thought, and sorry for getting personal. But you said that you woke this morning with a terrible head ache yes?"

Callum merely nodded.

"And you said that you remained erect after ejaculation. Is this normal?"

"Can't say I have ever been in that situation before, so not really sure, but I thinks so yes?"

"What, you have not been in a situation where the woman has wanted you to come multiple times and keep you erect throughout? You have been with the wrong women my friend."

"No, I meant that I have not been expected to perform for over 12 women at the same time, all phenomenally attractive, all naked and all wanting the contents of my balls!"

"Viagra. I think they gave you Viagra, not knowing whether you would be able to 'perform' without it, and not wanting the ceremony to be spoiled as a result. Ah, here we are, as I thought, it was a full moon last night, a harvest moon, a moon of manifest..."

"...ation," Callum finished off the word for her. Yes, I know. Our energy and power are the strongest around the full moon. This is a time to dream big. Anything is possible. A great time to connect with higher powers and spirit guides. Also, a great time to connect with others in your community."

"Umm," Georgia murmured, "you certainly did that last night."

Callum pushed on. "It is also the correct time to worship the 'night hag' is it not?

"What Lillith? But for that to have been a success, they would need to have..."

"Yes, a magic circle, the invocations, the rituals and a willing host. The ritual should be done at 3am, and should involve the letting of blood, the gathering of fresh semen, the debauchery of sex, forcefully taken, the mention of the angels sent to collect her and bring her back to god. Senoy, Sansenoy and Semangelof. I don't recall the names being mentioned, but then cannot say I was in a fit state. But I think I would have known if she had materialised. Besides, I think a sacrificial virgin would have been needed, and not really sure how virginal our young Miss Munro was?"

"Goats penises. That's what those dildos were that the women were wearing?"

"Yes, that would make sense."

"Seems the key to this is the Sacrificial virgin. You had better go and get that dress and get back to her, before she leaves of her own accord. You need to question her whilst I do some more research about Cassandra and about Lillith. Wasn't she supposed to be the mother of all succubae?"

"Correct, which again explains why all of the women were forcing their attentions on me, including the sacrifice, they were all acting like succubae."

"Wait, did every woman get to have some of your semen, either orally or intravaginally?"

"I'm not sure, a lot happened in a short space of time. But I would say if not all, then most. And certainly the sacrifice, the priestess, and a goodly amount of the acolytes that licked and sucked us both clean after the... sorry, I'm doing it again and not considering how difficult this is for you to hear."

Georgia was very flushed, beneath her desk, her thighs were clenched tightly. She could see nothing but the scene of writhing bodies as they fought for Callum's cock and his ejaculate. A fight that she knew she would happily participate in, given the opportunity. Her mind began to wander, until Callum brought it back on track.

"Why do you ask?

"Ummm?"

"Why do you ask if they have ingested my semen?"

"Oh, I'm thinking that there was not intention to summon Lilith that night. Because the moon was not in conjunction with Saturn. I think it was a practise run, but the main purpose of the gathering was to bind you to those women. Those that ingested your semen. So that, if they wish to have more carnal knowledge of you, shall we say. You will not be able to refuse them."

"What?"

"Just what it says here? But it is the internet, and you know you can't trust that?" She didn't tell Callum that the source of the information was a 14th century manuscript written by a holy man who was plagued by a succubus and eventually he died from being sucked, fucked and generally abused every single night for two months. He had died at less than half his original body weight. Georgia would hold onto that information for later, she didn't want him to be worried about that at this stage. "Now go and get that dress and start probing Ms Munroe. And I did use that word advisedly. Just don't tell me what is was that you had to do, because I'm not sure that... Never mind."

"What?"

"Nothing, go, I have some research to do."

He stood and walked to her side. She thought he was wanting to check on the page that she had up on her desktop, but instead he stooped and kissed her on the cheek. The kiss was perfectly timed. Not too long, and not too short. Her body immediately broke out in goose-bumps, and her nipples, which had finally begun to go down, sprang back into fully taut erections. She turned to look at him. "Wha...?"

He planted another kiss upon her lips, this time of much shorter duration. "Thank you for being there, thank you for showing concern, thank you for caring." Without another word, he collected his stuff and left.

"Call me when you have managed to...well, you know."

"Sure," he said.

"And you had better buy her some fresh knickers as well!" She shouted to his back as he closed the door behind him.

Callum returned to his apartment, via the department store. He picked out a bright summer dress, in a size 8, then chose a skirt and dark blouse, just in case the dress was not to Ms S's taste. He picked up some panties which were practical, but sexy and lacy, suddenly wondering if the woman had any shoes? But if she didn't, he knew he could get some later.

As he entered the apartment, he could hear that the television was on in the lounge area. So, he headed there, but there was no sign of his mystery woman. He went to the bedroom and heard the shower running so guessed she was in there. He headed to the kitchen and prepared some coffee, then looking at the time, decided to cook some food for them both. It was not long before he was joined by his guest. "Uuuum, that smells nice. Hello you, I was beginning to think you weren't coming back? Properly damaged my ego you have."

"Hello you too," said Callum smiling, whilst bowing. "Please accept my apologies for being such a cad as to demean you in such a way that your ego is bruised. But so that we are in full agreement of my offence, could you explain what it is that I have done to so offend?"

She smiled back at him. "Do you think me attractive?"

"Well I..."

She opened the dressing gown that she was wearing after the shower. "Let me rephrase that. Do you think all of me is attractive?"

"Well, as I was about to say, I cannot think of anyone as attractive as the person before me now."

"Exactly!" She said, continuing to play the game. "So how is it that with someone in bed with you, dressed like this," she dropped the robe to the floor and began to stalk towards him, "that you up and left me all alone? I mean, how could any man do that?" She reached him and enclosed her arms about him, pushing her delectable hand-sized breasts against him, her pubis pushed hard against his thigh.

"There is no excuse. And I can but apologise. Now. I am cooking chicken; hope you are not vegan? I have bought you some clothes in that bag. Wasn't sure if you had any shoes. Not even sure I remember how we got here, particularly with you dressed in just your birthday suit? I'm surprised I was not killed in the rush!"

"You're funny," she said. But I can't help you there. Can't remember a thing."

"Yes, you and me both. Perhaps what we need to do over lunch is try and recall what happened. Now go try on the clothes, otherwise we will both go hungry. And grab some wine from the rack over there when you return."

"Yes sir," she said giving him a perfect salute, making him think that there was some armed forces persona about her. "But I want a kiss and a cuddle first.

Seeing you again has just lit my fire and reminded me of one thing, the feel of this big boy inside me." Her hand had landed on his crotch and was expertly arousing him, whilst her mouth sought out his, equally treating his lips and tongue to an experience of lust he had not felt in a while. She pulled away from him, "Oh God, you are naughty. You've got Suzanna all wet and unnecessary again, and she's just had a shower!"

Callum was relieved that Suzanna had inadvertently given him what he needed most from her at this moment, her Christian name. He had no Idea how he was going to get round to telling her that he could not remember her name, particularly as she had sucked his cock and fucked him to orgasm. Things couldn't be more intimate than that, and not remembering her name afterwards would have been very embarrassing for each other.

"And what does Suzanna think she has done to me exactly?" He turned to face her with his enormous erection, spoiling the cut of his trousers.

"Ooohhh God," she moaned clawing her way back to him and wrapping her arms tightly about him thrusting her pubis against him and trapping his stiff cock between them. Screw the food, I need him. She leaned in for another kiss, this time probing his mouth and forcing her tongue in to tease along his teeth. Her hands were busy too and he felt his trousers drop to the floor, followed swiftly by his pants. He could not resist her touch and found that all he wanted was to be enfolded by her warmth. Suzanna looked at him with fire and lust in her eyes. "No gentle love making please. I need to be fucked!" She turned and leant over the kitchen work surface, pulling on his huge phallus with one hand. "Christ knows how I got this thing in me last night, but I guess I was as wet as I am now. He does it to me every time, now fuck me Callum and pump that seed of yours into my womb."

He didn't need asking twice, edging forwards he found her pussy at the perfect height, and edged his large plum-shaped head between the folds of her pussy. As he began to push forwards slowly, Suzanna took control and forced backwards against him.

"Oh FUCK, oh FUCK Callum! Ummmmm, shit, oh, oh, oh, yes, es yyyyyessssss!

Callum's cock was slick with her juices on the first deep penetration. He slid in and out of the tight vagina before him, slapping his thighs against those of the needy woman. Impulsively as he pulled out, he slapped her hard across the buttock, doing the same on her left buttock. She orgasmed immediately, taking him along with her.

"FUCK YES, ohhhh I love that, FUCK me DADDY, punish me, I've been a bad girl, masturbating in your shower, you must punish me, harder, harder, HARDER, OH FUCK HE's big, God he's getting harder... Oh yes, are you going to... OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CALLLLLUMMMM."

The squelching sex sound was made worse as he emptied his balls, each hot shot of come making Suzanna scream with lust. She was holding onto the back of the counter; her pussy being forced open by the girth of Callum's cock. His sperm and her juices were dripping to the floor, but still he abused her. He abused her until he was fully drained, falling over her back, panting like he had climbed all of the stairs to his apartment in under two minutes. He slipped his hands beneath her and fondled her breasts. "Oh no mister. Don't do that, you'll have me wanting more."

"You are insatiable," he pulled his semi-limp cock from her and gave each buttock a further resounding smack, before cleaning himself up and continuing with the cooking.

"Oh, you naughty man, you have made me come three times today already. And I still want more."

"Three times?"

"Yeah," she said without a hint of embarrassment, "twice in the shower, and once just now. I can't stop thinking about your great body, and the body of your great...BIG... cock too. Oh. put him away, before I... OOOhhhhh God, I better have another shower."

"Ok," Callum said smiling. Food will take another ten minutes, so no masturbating!"

"I'm sorry, I can make any promises, I'm pretty pumped up, and full of your come, I just might need to make use of my fingers whilst I...oooohhhhh nooooo!" She ran off to the bathroom, leaving Callum cooking with his trousers still about his ankles. He decided just to take them off and walk about naked. It saved so much time!

He had set the food on the table when Suzanna returned. She was heavily flushed so he guessed that she had succumbed again to her body's needs. The thought of that act, caused a twitch in his cock that did not go unnoticed. "Quickly, let's eat. I'm starving, then I want to fuck again!"

"Yes ma'am!"

They small talked, but could not really concentrate. When the meal was done, Suzanna cleared the dishes away. Callum watched the woman pad about the kitchen secure in her nakedness. A fit and healthy individual, that was both lithe and strong. He would have put her age at about 20, maybe 23, but not older.

"The tattoo? Does it represent anything?"

"Yes, it is a Japanese symbol of Satan, in the form of a writhing dragon. Took ages and cost a fortune, but looks good. Are you admiring it, or just staring at my bum? Or even worse, you pervert, looking at all of me? My poor bum is still red from the abuse. How did you know I liked being spanked?"

"I didn't. Just took a chance, and yes, I am looking at all of your body. Where did you get it done?"

"OOOOHHHH I can see you are, look at the size of him." She walked back and knelt on the floor between his legs, appraising the phallus before her. She wrapped her hand about the base and another cupped his balls. "I got it done in Japan. I had a quick spell in the navy and was stationed there for a bit, the navy is full of lesbian, so I felt quite at home, that is where I found out I liked being spanked, but that I liked cock more than pussy, though if I need sex, I will use what ever is to hand, so to speak. When I saw you before me, as I lay spread out on the altar," she quickly changed the subject, "I suddenly felt ok and relaxed about what was going to happen. I had that fear that that old man would be the one sticking me with his wrinkly old semi hard penis." She kissed his already rampant cock from the base up to the head in a pecking motion. As she reached the summit of his cock, she opened her mouth wide and slipped her lips over his glans, forcing as much of the swollen bulbous head in as she could.

"Ummmm he...tastes...lovely... Hey I remembered something from last night didn't I?" She said in between sucking bouts.

"So, tell me," Callum said, already finding it difficult to concentrate with the head of a very beautiful woman bobbing in his lap. "Do you remember anything more? Of what we did, of the ritual itself, was it a success?"

"There you go again, not very flattering!" Suzanna said with a cross expression on her face. "You've got me sucking and licking your cock and you want to talk?" She stood grabbing Callum by his phallus. "Come on you, if you want to talk, then I will talk, but only with this impaling me." She dragged Callum back to the bed, and pushed him backwards onto it, then stood either side of him, before kneeling and feeding his enormous cock into her tight and very succulent, dripping vagina. "Having...said...that...oh, ohhhh, I'm not sure I'm going...to be ...making much...sense until... you have...screwed me again. Filling me with you lovely hot come."

"Looks like you are the one doing the screwing, and you want more, you greedy girl?"

"OHHH God, oh God, I...I can't help it...he is...so fucking huge...God I feel like I'm being...torn apart...SHIT...SHIT CALLum! I'm there already...oh how can I be there already. Oh, oh, oh yessss, don't you come, don't YOU COME!...OH FUCK, don't come please let me...oooooohhh." Her body shook violently as she clamped her thighs about him and raked her nails across his chest. Her head was thrown back, such that he long hair was falling upon his thighs.

"Well that was unfair," he laughed, jiggling them both and causing more expletives to fall from Suzanna's lips. "How come you are allowed to have an orgasm, but I am not?"

"Don't care...don't care...I...don't...oh, fuck, oh, oh, Jesus Callum I'm...I'm," she looked at him incredulously, "I'm coming again!? What the fuck? I can feel every pulse, every ridge, every blood vessel, Jesus it's hot, you're hot, he's hot. I need one more, I promise, just one more and you can shoot your load, oh...even talking about it...into me...no! I can't be...? She rode him faster and cried out loudly as her third orgasm hit her, taking him along. OH CHRIST, oh Christ..."

"He thrust upwards as his sperm shot forth like the bullets leaving an automatic gun. The high, intense heat of his white-hot semen splashed with great force into her cervix, making her catch and hold her breath. She stopped posting his cock, and knelt above him with just the swollen head of his cock inserted, feeling the ejaculations of his cock as she was being filled with his come. She squeezed upon her nipples making them raw and hard. Her legs shook in spasm at each shot of semen, her grasping vagina, manipulating his penis with strong contractions. As with power and control, her cunt syphoned out his seed.

She was covered in sweat from the effort and her legs could no-longer support her. She slid back down his shaft and collapsed upon his chest, trying hard to catch her breath. "Fucking hell Callum, you sure know how to make a lady happy. Talk about filling me up with gallons of your come? Now, I'm going to keep him there. Ask your questions, though I probably don't remember any more than you. And I'm keeping him inside by the way. I don't think he has gone down any either?"

"If you keep doing that with your insides, I can guarantee that if he has gone down, it won't be for long."

"Surely...surely not? Surely you can't...not again?"

"Sorry." He said smiling, I've got some flattering to catch up on as I have displeased a certain lady twice today, by seemingly not finding her attractive enough to be distracted. Well, I'm distracted now."

"Oh goody, looks like I am in for a looooong night?"