All Comments on 'Into the Alley'

by Tartanslut

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
pushing the envelope

Very hot little tale, thank you for sharing. Hoping for more...

sandymonroesandymonroeover 9 years ago

It was short and simple, with a hot quickie. I gave it a 4.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 9 years ago
Whoa

That short story packed a punch. Took no time for me to get a boner. Nice job.

hplitprincehplitprinceover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Fabulous job with your first submission! I would love to read about more of your thrilling fantasies!

isearch4uisearch4uabout 9 years ago
Hot and Wet

Is what reading this did to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Intense

Extremely well done for your first story.

I hope we will hear more from you soon.

qarlcueqarlcueabout 9 years ago
Bueno

I like it. The surprise ending took a nice, sexy, but unrealistic fantasy, and made it feel more believable. Not that fantasies have to be believable, but I just like it better that way. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fuck me Some More

I really like your direct writing style! Why fuck around when the subject is fucking????? If we are going to fuck then let's get our clothes off, our pussies wet and our cocks hard and get the fuck with it!!!!!

Fucking and creampied pussies is what this fucking world is all about, isn't it?????

By the way - I may have some interest in fucking you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTartanslut@Tartanslut
I have in the last year or so discovered my submissive side. I've discovered my love of trying new things with new people in new places. I'm more of a "seeks older man" kind of girl, but come chat to me and lets have some fun. I promise not to bite (unless you o...

story TAGS