Into The Framework Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And in this case, just how hard she made the other girl cum. She just wish she could let go of her mouth, so she could really hear her scream. Especially if she bit down her neck in the process. Bobbi also wanted to fuck Daisy into unconsciousness, but given their surroundings she couldn't risk it.

So Bobbi made Daisy cum as many times as she dared, and then she slowly bought her down from her high by decreasing the force of her thrusts until they were completely still inside her. Daisy however was too cum drunk to want to stop, and continued bouncing up and down frantically on those battle staves for a long minute or two, before realizing what she was doing.

She then stopped, broke the kiss, and blushed adorably. Which in turn made Bobbi grin widely and kiss the other girl again. Probably because she just couldn't resist, and also because she wanted to muffle the inevitable whimpers of disappointment as Bobbi slowly pulled those battle staves out of her lover.

Daisy cried out extra loudly into that kiss, especially when those weapons were pulled from her ass hole. God, she thought she was sore back there before, but now she didn't think she would ever sit down again. Which was embarrassing as hell, along with the fact that the equally big weapon was then pulled out of her cunt, the difference being it had been much further up there.

The result was the same though, Daisy left feeling incredibly sore, and admittedly blissed out, while Bobbi was left smirking with triumph. It was a look that Daisy desperately wanted to knock off her face, but as tempting as it was to slap her she had a much more pleasurable idea. Namely dropping to her knees, yanking Bobbi's pants down, and burying her face in her twat.

No build-up, no foreplay, just Daisy pressing her mouth against Bobbi's pussy and then frantically beginning too lick it. And even that was probably holding back at this stage, given that Bobbi's cunt was unsurprisingly soaking wet from fucking both of Daisy's holes.

Also, if she had been crushing on her half as much as Daisy had been crushing on Bobbi, The Mockingbird would've been thinking about their previous encounter throughout the day, but especially when they ended up trapped inside this closet. And of course, she got very positive sounds out of the other woman because of this. Maybe too positive. Yeah, if they were going to avoid being caught, the more experienced spy was really going to have to do something about that.

Of course before Daisy could even give Bobbi a look at those sounds became muffled, and she didn't need to look up to know what that meant. Although she just couldn't resist, as it was just such an inviting sight. Namely The Mockingbird Bobbi Morse sucking on her weapon of choice, right after it had been used to fuck Daisy's cunt. Or was that the one used on her ass? Honestly in all this excitement Daisy completely lost track. And she wouldn't be surprised if Bobbi had too.

But it didn't really matter, as she was confident that the other woman would just make her way through one, and then switch to the other. Or maybe go back and forth between them? Whatever, the point was the blonde and the brunette would be tasting each other at the same time, the difference being that Daisy would be tasting Bobbi right from the source.

That meant she definitely got the best part of the deal. Sure, Bobbi was tasting her cum right now, or at least would be soon, but it really wouldn't be long before Daisy got to taste some cum. Especially as she was wasting no time going after the other girl's clit, at first just lightly brushing over it with every stroke of her tongue before she just decided to focus on that. At the same time she brought her fingers up to Bobbi's cunt, and spent the next few long minutes teasing the entrance.

Because she knew Bobbi was more than ready to be entered, but she wouldn't accommodate her. Not yet. No, she had to make the other girl suffer first, before making her so sore and tender, and dominating her so thoroughly. Although she was also determined to reward her for making her cum. It just so happened, that it was basically the same thing.

Bobbi was impressed that Daisy still had the presence of mind to tease her. She really thought she would have fucked that out of her by now, along with the ability to think coherently. Which she was sure would be the case for any normal human, but this was a super human. An Inhuman. The best of her kind, as far as Bobbi had ever met. And oh, was she doing a masterful job of pushing her towards climax, without quite pushing her over the edge.

She was almost there, and Bobbi could have probably achieved it if she really tried. But no, she was rather enjoying Daisy turning the tables on her. At least for this brief moment. She was still confident that this woman was a natural bottom, and she looked forward to reminding her of that. But even a bottom could take control once in a while, as long as her top permitted it.

That was definitely the case here. Oh yes, Bobbi could put a stop to this if she really wanted too, but why would she? She was enjoying herself too much. If anything she wish they could slow things down even more, so she could take her time licking Daisy's juices off of her battle staves, like she had when the other girl had started eating her pussy.

But Daisy was too good tonguing twat for her to keep that up for very long, and ultimately she had to shove those weapons one by one into her mouth to muffle her sounds of enjoyment. Which was a little wide even for someone well practiced in sucking phallic objects like her, but to her credit she was able to get every drop of Daisy's butt cream, and most of her cunt juice.

Although whether by coincidence or because Daisy was trying an unadvisable form of revenge, while Bobbi was switching from one battle stave to the other two fingers were pushed into her cunt, and it took all of her training to cry out too loudly. She then stuck to that battle stave for the next few minutes, as after slowly pushing those fingers inside of her she started slowly thrusting them in and out of her at an increasingly fast pace.

That combined with Daisy latching onto her clit and not only licking it but sucking on it was more than enough to push her over the edge of orgasm. And then again, and again, and again, Daisy seemingly determined to give Bobbi as many climaxes as she had received, and The Mockingbird did nothing to stop her.

Indeed the two Agents of SHIELD, or in this nightmare world the two Agents of Hydra, became completely lost in cumming, and making the other cum, to the point that Bobbi was sure that Daisy was just as mindless as she was during those few precious moments. Really, the next thing she was aware of was the other girl slowly bringing her down from her high, and then standing up so she could smirk in triumph directly into her face.

Bobbi returned the smirk, and then moved in for a kiss, only for the fingers which had been inside her pussy to be pressed against her lips. Which of course she happily sucked clean, before finally receiving another kiss from her fellow Agent, something that again the two girls became lost in for several long minutes.

Then Daisy broke the kiss and pointed out dryly, "I thought I said no butt stuff?"

""Sorry, I was just lost in the moment." Bobbi at least had the decency to somewhat apologize, even if she then pointed out, "And it worked, didn't it?"

"Maybe." Daisy blushed, "But I'm still getting you back for it."

"I thought that's what you just did." Bobbi teased, "But if you think I need to be further 'punished' with a few more pussy lickings, I suppose I could 'suffer' through it."

Daisy glared at her for a few long seconds, before checking her watch, "We'll continue this later, but-"

"I hope so." Bobbi interrupted.

"But, it turns out that was a rather effective way to pass the time." Daisy tried to ignore her lover, even though she blushed slightly.

"Okay then." Bobbi noted, pulling up her pants and panties at the same time as Daisy, before kissing her again briefly and telling her, "Let's go save the world."

"Our world." Daisy clarified.

"Obviously." Bobbi confirmed, before they cautiously left the safety of the storage room, leaving behind the smell of sex.

12