Into The Future

Story Info
Metamorphosis to a Female Dominated World.
1.1k words
3.43
17.4k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the late 2020s, there was a tremendous social upheaval in the United States. Women become much more involved in running things. In 2028, the country elected its' first female President. And in 2032, women held the majority of seats in both houses of Congress. This was just a prelude to the sweeping changes that were to come. The following is a synopsis of these changes.

In 2033, a law was passed expelling all males from government jobs. Males would henceforward be limited to certain jobs -- secretary, nurse, dental assistant, home healthcare worker, teacher, bookkeeper, office clerk, receptionist, librarian, maid, childcare worker, hairstylist, cosmetologist, dressmaker, cocktail server, wait staff, retail sales person, and flight attendant. At the last minute, strippers, exotic dancers and prostitutes were added to the list. Being a stay-at-home house husband was encouraged and every female who had a stay-at-home husband was given a $2,000 tax credit.

Later in the same year, a constitutional amendment was unanimously passed to forbid any male from voting. Females, in addition to their own vote, could cast a vote for their husband. This relieved the stress on males of having to worry about voting and things they could not possibly understand. Most males were grateful for the relief.

The changes continued in 2034. Males were forbidden to wear pants. It was mandatory for them to wear either a dress or a skirt and blouse and panties. Up to the age of eighteen, knee socks or frilly pink ankle socks had to be worn with Mary Jane shoes. From eighteen, stockings supported by a garter belt and garters had to be worn. Stockings could be black, white, red or pink. The garter belt had to match the color of the stockings and had to be made out of satin lace. High heels of at least three inches were mandatory. Petticoats were considered manly and encouraged. This was a boon for the economy, as sales of these items skyrocketed. Males frequented department stores and actually squabbled over the latest fashions.

Males were forbidden to read anything but fashion magazines or housekeeping magazines.

In 2036, a law was passed that every male over eighteen had to undergo permanent hair removal form below the eyes down. And they were prohibited from wearing their hair shorter than shoulder length. Makeup and bright red lipstick were required every day before a male left his female's house. Nails and toenails had to be polished every day. Ribbons and bows in the hair were recommended.

A law requiring pierced ears and earrings for all males was enacted. Other piercings would be done at the discretion of the wife or girlfriend. Nipple rings, nose rings and tongue studs became a popular fashion for males. They had no right to refuse if that's what the female in their life wanted.

Another law was passed in 2038 forbidding any male from suing for divorce. Women retained this right and didn't have to go to court; it was automatically granted. The laws governing marriage were amended so that females were granted the right to have as many husbands as they wanted. It was not uncommon for women to have three husbands and one wealthy woman actually had twenty-eight. Husbands had a duty to do whatever their wife decided. In general, women were given all the decision-making power and males were obligated to do as they were told. Females were allowed to lend their males to other females for whatever action was requested.

In 2040. An infrastructure law was passed for the removal and destruction of all urinals. Men were now required to sit down when relieving themselves. Any violations (i.e., standing while urinating) were punished by public spanking of the offender. At least twenty smacks with a paddle were administered, or until the offending male started crying and promised not to perform the disgusting act again.

Males were mandatorily enrolled in decorum classes. These classes taught how to walk in heels, how to smooth a dress when sitting, how to get in and out of a car without flashing their panties, how to sit with their knees together and ankles crossed, and the proper use of hair curlers. Cooking and homemaking skills (vacuuming, laundry, ironing and cleaning of the bathroom, among other necessary skills) were also taught. The most important teaching was how to show proper deference to females. Males were taught that all females were inherently superior. They were required to write a paper on this topic.

Males were also required to attend dance classes. Ballet, ballroom dancing, square dancing, and twerking were taught. Males were required to wear hoop skirts for ballroom dancing. Males could not ask a female to dance, they had to sit demurely until asked by a female. They had no right to refuse.

The most important class that males had to attend was how to properly perform cunnilingus. A passing grade was not given until they could bring twenty-five females to orgasm over a twenty-four-hour period. One particularly enterprising male, for thirteen days straight, brought twenty-four females to orgasm. He was sent to a brothel.

The right of a male to sue for sexual harassment was rescinded. The lawmaker who proposed this bill noted that males should be flattered and happy to be treated as sexual objects. It was their natural plight. This was another boon for the economy, as sale of sex toys went through the roof. Sales of chastity devices for males soared. Butt plugs were in short supply. In 2041 alone, one hundred and seventy-eight million strap-ons were sold.

By 2042, the female dominated hierarchy that started in the U.S. had spread to the entire world. Some cultural differences remained. Males in Muslim countries had to wear the hijab. Japanese males were required to wear kimonos. Hindu males had to have a jewel affixed to their foreheads. Males in some African countries had to wear a ring in their noses. Only western males were allowed to wear bikinis; all others had to wear a modest one-piece bathing suit.

Prisons for males were closed and abolished. Punishment would now consist of public spanking. For more egregious offenses, males were sentenced to working in a brothel for however long the sentence was. Laws against homosexuality were taken off the books. However, engaging in homosexual acts was only permitted as required and directed by the wife. If directed to by his wife, the male had no right to refuse.

By 2050, the Female Led World was complete. There were no more wars. Males were generally happy and docile as they adopted a natural subservient nature. The whole world, especially males, benefited from the changes.

In a survey of males, most said this should have been done years ago. They honestly thought they were better off being submissive to the obviously superior females. It made them more comfortable, and they enjoyed the freedom of not having to make any decisions and just do as they were told. They didn't object to taking female hormones, undergoing breast implants, having butt enhancement treatments, or having corsetry training. They were content with their lives and the new order of things.