All Comments on 'Into The Future'

by VeronicaPlakhuea

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can see the complaints already. It's a satire, people. 4 stars

In Real Life Indiana, it was _illegal_ for a woman to enter a bar, in Indiana, unless accompanied by a man. Didn't get repealed until 1975, or so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, so that's how utopia could be found, let that day come soon.

Just a pity that men weren't forced by law to take gender changing medication, or even castrated, should their recovery time be more than one minute.

Of course the female always will be multi orgasmic, and a mere man cannot keep up. They simply are inferior in the intimate sense of the word.

And just figure, no more wars, no more sons or daughters to bury. No more pathetic male gestures like flowers, dinner dates, or whatever so that lizard brain thinks it has a chance for intimacy.

No, medicine should also be involved to determine child gender will make 99% sure only female children are born, but since someone should change the diapers and care for the princesses the inferior male should be bred for that sole purpose only.

I mean, one cannot expect that an AI worth plenty dollars could be degraded to do that...

With the radical advancement of AI, a new species could be created as a bisexual sex slave that does not fart in bed, do not snore, are not smelly, be compelled to worship the female body and mind....a nine inch tongue would be divine...oh, what a dream!

Veronica! Go Girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If with this you intend to put us in context and now the story begins, great, delighted to follow it. What's more, eager to see what happens.

But if this is all, the story remains nonsense.

For now, 3 stars, waiting for what you tell us

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it, but the Missus says nay. A thorough paddling only cause me to clam up. Yes Dear.

In her opinion, should the Fem world leaders be anything close to Maggie T, we would at least be able to remove the threat that the Chinks pose on the future world. That would be the main prerequisite for her to change opinion.

Further, she reckons Anon re 'Wow, so that's...' is not a viable scenario. Why? She says the L word explains it.

In my opinion, it would be a relief that males will be off the hook for a future world economy crash etc etc which both men and women were involved in up till now.

Now we wait for the next submission in this series.

affinajosephaffinajosephover 2 years ago

A good world building. Will be interesting to read stories in this world.

Affina

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOL! All the men would have moved to a continent that they controlled. With no sperm, the women population would simply die out.

LordMorningstarLordMorningstarabout 1 year ago

Indulge Moi as I fan Moisxlf: This has Moi hot. 🔥

I particularly enjoy reading "and the males enjoy and prefer it; they think they live better lives now." ^ u ^

Oleanna1104Oleanna11049 months ago

I love this world and I hope you write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVeronicaPlakhuea@VeronicaPlakhuea
60 something crossdresser for over 40 years. Started with sexy lingerie and have evolved to beautiful dresses and skirts. If I had known it was possible when I was younger. I would have transitioned. My avatar is what I would like to look like.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES