Into the Portal Again

Story Info
A trip to the Portal brings on a sexual adventure.
2.2k words
4.07
2.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was younger, trips to the Portal would occur all the time. Over the years they became less frequent. But that simply meant that I would have to appreciate them when they did occur. This most recent trip to the Portal was one to remember.

I had no control over the Portal. It would simply pull me in, and I was but a subject to its power.

As I fell asleep, I felt a familiar coolness surround my body, and a soft blue light came up from my bed. Then I was pulled into the Portal and everything went dark.

When I came to, I was inside of a cave. A waterfall fell over the cave entrance, and there was a beautiful forest on the other side. A nude woman stepped through the water and walked towards me. Her body was covered in mud. I still had all of my clothes on.

She put her hands on her hips and said, "Do you remember me from the last time?"

I thought about her question, and said, "No, I don't. It feels like an eternity. And I don't remember a waterfall or a forest either."

"My name is Vera," she said, slowly stepping towards me. "Time passes differently here," she said, then she put her arms around me and kissed me. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to melt into her lips. Our tongues lightly touched, and I felt a tingling sensation run through my body.

She pulled her lips off of mine and said, "Come on, let's go shower. You can wash off the remnants of the other world."

She grabbed my hands and guided me toward the waterfall. We stepped into the water together. It was warm from the day's sunlight. Just then, I looked down at my clothes and saw that they were falling off of me. The water, with its magical properties, tore apart the fabric of my clothes. In moments, my clothes fell to the ground and disintegrated. I was left there fully naked with my companion, bathing under a warm waterfall and surrounded by a lush forest.

Just then, I felt another set of hands touch my shoulders from behind. I turned around, and another woman was there. She was also fully naked. "Hi there," she said, "I'm Jasmine. You don't remember me, do you?" She grabbed my hands and pulled me into her. She kissed me and guided my head towards her neck. I put my arms around her and kissed the sides of her neck and shoulders. Vera then walked up and kissed my neck from behind. Now, the three of us stood in an embrace, kissing and holding each other, moaning sweetly.

My cock was now fully hard. Vera got down on her knees. I looked at her. She closed her eyes, and softly rubbed her face against my cock. First her left cheek, and then her right. She slowly let her skin rub all over me. It was such a tease, and I could feel my dick throbbing even harder. Then, she put her hands on my butt cheeks and planted a soft, sweet kiss on the tip of my penis.

Jasmine pressed her breasts up against my back. I felt her hands on my hips, and she slowly moved them along my torso and up to my neck. She kissed my neck and upper back, and began to rub my shoulders. Meanwhile, Vera teased my cock with the tip of her sweet, loving lips. And Jasmine rubbed my shoulders and pressed the soft warmth of her breasts into me. All I could do was close my eyes and take in the moment.

Suddenly, I felt my cock surrounded by warmth as Vera plunged it into her mouth. She took it all the way, and slowly pulled it back out. She continued this motion, slowly in and out.

From behind me, Jasmine moved one of her hands across my chest. Her other hand reached down past my cock. She touched my balls and softly massaged them as Vera continued to work my cock into her mouth.

"Touch her face," Jasmine said, commanding me. I reached my hands down and rubbed them against Vera's cheeks. Her eyes were closed as she continued working my cock into her mouth.

I felt Vera's movement on my cock slowly increase. She looked up at me, and as our eyes locked, I felt goosebumps run over my body.

Jasmine then stood next to us. She put one hand on my butt, and her other hand behind Vera's head. She pushed my hips into Vera's mouth.

I could hear Vera moaning into my cock. My balls were dripping wet with her spit. Just then, Jasmine stopped our movements. She planted a soft kiss on my lips, then she went to Vera and guided her up from the ground.

The two of them embraced and kissed, their tongues locking deeply. I didn't want to be left out, so I stepped in and kissed the two of them. They tasted sweet and lovely from their own spit, and musky from the taste of my cock.

"I want to watch the two of you fuck," Jasmine said.

Vera laid down on the ground, her hair falling behind her onto a patch of grass. She spread her legs and held them up into the air. She looked up at me with a smile on her face.

I knelt down towards her and placed my body between her legs. The base of my cock rested just above her pussy. Next to us, Jasmine sat down on the grass with her legs fully open. She placed one hand near her clit, and another on the ground. She slowly rubbed herself, watching us.

"I want to watch you kiss her," Jasmine said. I looked down at Vera, who smiled at me. I closed my eyes and planted a kiss onto her lips, feeling the softness of her mouth. She responded by placing the tip of her tongue against mine. I moved my lips across her cheek and onto her neck. Her skin there was soft and sensitive, and she let out a moan in response.

My cock was totally hard now. Vera placed her hands on my back. She gently pulled me towards her, as if inviting me in. I could feel her wetness against the base of my cock. I slowly moved the length of my penis downward. I inched closer to her opening until the tip of my penis slipped inside. The warmth and wetness of her pussy was electrifying. I felt an erotic tingling run through my my body. My penis throbbed as I slipped in and out of her. I felt the very animal desire that my penis was being held by her pussy, that my cock was in the place that nature intended it to be.

My hips continued to move in and out, and there seemed to be no end to her wetness. The longer we went the wetter she became. Never had I felt such a deep desire to come inside of a woman before.

Our eyes locked. Her hair was still splayed against the ground beneath her. I felt very much that our shared fertility was meant for this moment. I could feel myself growing ever closer to having an orgasm, and I melted into the thought of shooting my cum inside of her.

I glanced over at Jasmine. She was now on her back with her knees up in the air. Both hands were between her legs, her eyes glued on Vera and me. Vera's eyes were half-closed, as if she were being pulled into an erotic dream.

"I want you to hold her hands," Jasmine said. I then grabbed Vera's hands, put my fingers between hers, and held her arms above her head. "Kiss her again," Jasmine said.

I leaned down and kissed Vera again, her tongue lightly touching against mine. The mixture of being commanded by Jasmine, kissed by Vera, and the electric feeling that ran through my body was all too much for me to handle. I moaned into Vera's mouth as we locked lips. Our bodies were magnetized now. Only an orgasm would end this moment.

"I'm gonna come inside of you," I said to Vera.

"Please, give me your cum," she said. "Come for me, baby." And that was the final urge that sent me over. I felt my cock throbbing as my cum shot inside of her. I held my hips still, letting my penis stay there as I filled the inside of her warm body.

Jasmine came over to us and got on her knees, her butt facing me. "Put it inside of me," she said. I pulled my penis out of Vera. Cum was still running out of the tip of my penis and down its length towards my legs. I got behind Jasmine and slipped my penis inside of her. She was every bit as warm and wet as Vera.

The last remnants of my orgasm continued, and my cum expelled itself inside of Jasmine's body. When I was done, Jasmine said "Stay there." I held my penis there. It twitched and throbbed from the after effects of my orgasm. I rubbed my hands down the length of her back, across her shoulders, into her hair.

Vera still laid on the ground, her legs open, the remnants of our sex remained there on her pussy. Her cum and my cum had mixed together. I could see goosebumps had covered her skin as she too felt the after effects of her orgasm.

"Make love to me," Jasmine said, and I did as she instructed. I moved slowly at first. My penis was still sensitive from my previous sex session. I could feel my cum and Jasmine's cum, and it lubricated my penis as I slowly made love to her.

I knew I wasn't going to last as long this time. I was still worked up from before. I could feel my balls swinging against her clit every time I went into her.

Jasmine then moved towards Vera and put her face between her legs. I watched as she rubbed her tongue against the tip of her clit. The wetness from our sex still covered Vera's body as Jasmine placed her lips down there.

I couldn't hold my orgasm any longer. "I'm coming again," I said. Jasmine turned around and watched as I closed my eyes. "Come, baby. Give it to me," she said. Then, my cum burst inside of her for a second time. Whatever lingering cum there was from my previous sex now expelled itself into Jasmine's body. The mixture of my cum and hers was the warmest sensation I could imagine. I pulled myself out of her, my cock throbbing again and completely lubricated from making love to Jasmine.

I laid down on the ground next to her. She was now licking the cum from Vera's pussy, and she invited me to come over and join her. I placed my head between Vera's legs, my cock now limp and slippery wet. I placed my lips onto Vera's pussy lips, and felt the sticky and wet mixture of our sex. I invited it into my mouth, and licked Vera's clit while Jasmine placed her fingers inside Vera's pussy.

We continued like that, Jasmine fingering Vera while I slowly worked my tongue around the outside of her clit, teasing it and occasionally pressing my tongue flat against her. Her clit was now hard and sticking straight up, begging to be teased with a mixture of erotic torture and ecstasy.

I then opened my mouth and pressed the flatness of my tongue against her clit, and continued that motion rhythmically until her legs trembled. She let out a moan as she came. Jasmine's fingers continued working into her while I laid my tongue onto her clit. "Yes, God that feels so good." Vera said. "I'm coming!" she said. Her neck was arched back and her eyes were closed. She let out a series of breathy moans as she climaxed, then her moans slowly dissipated as she came down from her sexual high.

Jasmine and I crawled up next to her and embraced her. The three of us laid there like that for awhile. My face was pressed against her neck. Jasmine's arms were around her. The potent smell of sex lingered in the air, and the sticky wetness of our love making still lingered on my lips as well as Jasmine's.

As I slowly faded into a sleep, it appeared that the sun was setting. The dim light of dusk cast a blue light over our bodies. The only sound I could hear was the waterfall.

When I awoke, I was back in my bed. The wetness of my trip to the Portal still lingered on my lips. The scent of two women that I had made love to still lingered in the air. There was no doubt in my mind that I was really there. If only I could share this very real trip with another person, I thought. I just don't think anyone would believe me if I tried.