Into the Unknown Pt. 03 - "Unexpected"

Story Info
A couples fun games takes an Unexpected Turn.
3.4k words
3.68
11.2k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DCKorea
DCKorea
40 Followers

Thanks to everyone that voiced their options and wanted me to continue on with my story. This installment was my first attempt at co-writing. I was contacted by another fellow author and together we both created this chapter. It was definitely a challenge working with someone that thinks a bit more outside the box than myself. He has asked me to keep his name anonymous at this time. Hope you enjoy our newest masterpiece.

*****

As the morning sun began to fill the room it illuminated my beautiful wife's figure. I thought back to the night before and realized just what an emotional rush had rushed through my body. It was hard to come to grips about confessing my feelings of that night to my bride. Sitting here watching her sleep made me realize just how lucky of a man I was to have such an amazing woman as my wife.

I started searching social media in hopes to not wake her up from her beauty rest. Unfortunately, as quiet as I was, her internal clock began to pull her from her deep dreams. Just like we have done a million times before I leaned over to her and gave her a good morning kiss. She had a smile on her face that went on forever.

I absolutely can't get enough to see her prance around the bed on the way to the bathroom. The way the fabric from her panties hugs her firm ass checks still drive me insane. Upon her return, she came back and laid her head down beside me. I didn't know at the time, but she was about to drop a bombshell on me. As we were talking about the possibility of taking a hike that afternoon, she made a silent pause. This is what her glossy lips told me that morning.

"Babe, there's something else that happened last night. Right at the end of the night, he gave me this invitation. It came in this exquisite envelope, which I had to leave behind. It looked as if it had come from another century, of quills and parchment, like something out of Pride and Prejudice. It was sealed, with his seal, I guess. Crimson wax embossed with the female symbol. He didn't say if that means anything. Anyway, this is the note, I hope you're not mad, there wasn't enough time to message you and I thought that if I didn't shut any doors then you and I could talk about this.

The note was handwritten, in crimson ink and on obviously expensive paper. I kept the note that was inside, and I want to read it to you.

Invitation

It's been a very interesting evening. I wouldn't be giving you this if it hadn't. I am now going to go to the restroom to freshen up. Before I return, I want you to be gone and head back to your husband. But first I want you to consider something, an offer so to speak. You won't have long to think about it and if you're still here when I get back this offer will have expired.

I work with women, married women, to help them unlock and act out their deepest darkest desires. I have no interest in upsetting your marriage or changing your relationship status, but I have a profound interest in what goes on in your mind, what goes on between your legs and the interplay between the two. I'm attracted to women who are curious enough to let me guide them on a journey. And I would like to work with you.

You don't have to commit to anything right now. But if you are curious to find out more then you need to follow these instructions. And do it quickly.

Feel your wedding ring with the fingers of your right hand, then place your left hand between your thighs. Squeeze your legs together and press the gusset of your panties into your pussy. When your gusset is damp, take off your knickers, place them in the envelop and leave it for me to collect.

I know this is a public place, and that might make you uncomfortable. But that is deliberate. You don't have time to go to the restroom, but you can still be discrete and if anyone does manage to catch a glimpse you can take pleasure from the fact, they will be fantasizing about you when they get home.

I will contact you soon beautiful.

XXX

At that moment I didn't know exactly how to react. I didn't know if I should get mad, track him down, and kick his ass or find out more from her. Before I had a chance to try and think back to either or not, she was wearing panties when she came in the room her lips began to move again.

"It came as a shock, I was confused, flustered, felt a flush of embarrassment rise my neck and cover my face and then as I sat there reading it all that energy turned into a glow and I could feel my clit pulsating, she was aching to be touched and my pussy felt so wet. So, I touched myself, as instructed, and I was sodden. I think he must have known that I wouldn't need much to complete that part of the instruction."

"Now, I never could have imagined I would have done this, but I just felt compelled somehow. I hitched my skirt up a little, reached between my legs and pulled those damp little panties halfway down my thighs. I let them linger for a moment, opened my legs to stretch them tight, looked around the room to see if anyone was watching, then pulled them down to my ankles and slipped them off. I don't think anyone saw, part of me was kind of hoping they did. How crazy is that?"

"Please don't hate me baby, but I tucked them into the envelope before I came to the room last night."

To say I was a bit shocked after hearing what just came from her sexy lips would be an understatement. I could tell she was trying to read the reaction to on my face. There were so many emotions running through my body at that moment I didn't really know what to think. The best way to describe my emotions at that time was a mixture of fear, jealousy, and excitement. I knew I needed to find out what was going in my beautiful wife's head and why did she follow those instructions without so little hesitation.

I didn't honestly know what to do at this point, so I just let my body decide. Even though I was a bit embarrassed to admit that what she had just told me turned me on. Oh, it did in a very hard way. So, I did what any man or husband would do in that exact situation. I leaned over and tasted her lips and began to feel her body up. Fortunately, at this point in the day, she was just dressed in panties and a light T-shirt due to the fact we were just waking up. In a matter of seconds, her shirt was off, and I could feel the moisture seeping through her light pink panties. I would love to say we had this long drawn out foreplay session, that was not the case.

I couldn't rip those panties off her fast enough as my cock had one thing in mind. It was to bury itself deep inside her love canal and bring her body to a massive orgasm. I felt her within the first few minutes shake and her body tighten. It was a familiar feeling which only meant one thing, she just had orgasm number one. As I began to slide in and out of her with force, I heard her sexy voice. "Baby don't cum just yet. Fight it as long as you can for me, I want this moment to last forever." So as hard as it was to hold off flooding her silky-smooth pussy, I held off. I was definitely not prepared for what left her mouth next. "Stay inside me, baby. I need to ask a very serious question" "Are you mad at me for giving John my panties" I am sure I looked like a deer in the headlights at this point but I did manage to tell her that I was ok with it and I understand her being wrapped up at that moment. Part of me was hoping that the conversation would end there, but I had a feeling it was just getting started.

That is when I heard her voice again. "Babe, I need to say this so please let me get done talking before you say anything. I was wrapped up at that moment but part of me wants to see what he is talking about. So, I need an honest answer from you after I ask this. Would you be ok if we let John show me what he meant by unlocking my mind and act out my deepest darkest desires?" I tried to speak at this moment but it was like I could open my mouth, but the words were gone. I did manage to gain back my composure and told her that I would support her if she wanted to see where it might lead. I instantly felt her pussy become wetter than ever. The next words to fill my ears were simply her demanding "Fuck me". At this point, I was hard as steel and began to pound her pussy as hard as I could. I don't know if it was the fact, I was horny, or mind fucked at this point I became a bit aggressive. I told her that Jonny boy owes you another pair of panties since he stole the ones, I got for you. I ended it by telling her its time for a naughty private photoshoot for my pleasure

This time it was going to be with her wearing the panties that Jonny better be buying for her. She was loving the moment so much at this point due to the sheer passion between us. I drenched her pussy with my semen and savored every second of it. We felt a connection together than in a weird way made us closer than ever.

As we were finishing lunch that afternoon, I noticed my bride look down at her smartwatch when it made an unexpected vibration. She got up from the table and walked into our bedroom. I got up to clean the table of our dishes and wiped down the kitchen. It couldn't have been more than 10 minutes when she peeked her head around the corner. That is when I heard her familiar voice. "Babe, when you get done, I want you to come in the bedroom for a few minutes".

I had no clue what she meant by that, but my interest was piqued. As I entered the bedroom, she asked me to close the door and lock it. Normally that meant a green light for some wild sexual encounter, but this time felt a bit different. Then she made the pat sign as to guide me to lay down next to her on the bed. I snuggled up next to her when I noticed her phone was in her right hand. It was easy to notice the glow from the screen in our dimly lit bedroom. As I saw her smile from ear to ear, she simply said this. "He contacted me; I want to read these messages along with me. Here is the conversation as it unfolded that warm summer day.

JohnXXX: Good Afternoon

NaughtyHotWife: Hello

JohnXXX: Are you together?

NaughtyHotWife: We can be, he is in the kitchen

JohnXXX: Yes, go get him, it would be best

JohnXXX: Have him lock your bedroom door so you won't be interrupted. Also, you both should strip down to your underwear as we chat.

NaughtyHotWife: Ok he is here with me and we are ready

JohnXXX: Good, can he see our texts?

NaughtyHotWife: Yes. He can see them.

JohnXXX: Good. Then we can start. Have you had a chance to think about my invitation?

NaughtyHotWife: I have

JohnXXX: And have you discussed it with your husband?

NaughtyHotWife: Some

JohnXXX: And what have you agreed?

NaughtyHotWife: I think I want to explore this, and he's given me permission, but only on the condition that you have to replace the panties I gave you and I have to model them for him for a private erotic photoshoot.

JohnXXX: This is a simple request, and I like the idea of you getting him hard as you model, consider it done. Talking of getting him hard, do you think you can text with one hand while holding his cock with the other?

NaughtyHotWife: I can certainly try ;)

JohnXXX: Good Girl... Don't grab anything just yet.

JohnXXX: Ok

JohnXXX: I'm going to ask you some questions. It's a bit like an interview, you will need to answer them truthfully and I hope all of the answers are "yes". You have just 10 seconds to give me your reply, so you will need to think quickly. But think carefully as well, in the event you make it through to the end and I think you're up to the challenge.

JohnXXX: Understood?

NaughtyHotWife: Yes.

JohnXXX: Yes, Sir

NaughtyHotWife: Ok, Yes, Sir

JohnXXX: Ok, in a moment I'd like you to open your thighs for me. Keep them open as we're talking and, as far as possible, try and let your pussy do the thinking. This may, or may not, come easily to you. For most women they need a little practice, be able to understand and then be able to articulate where that tingle between their legs wants to go and be able to say that out loud. It can be quite unnerving. But I'm here to support you. Nothing shocks me and nothing surprises me. I have had the honor and privilege of seeing female desire take on many forms, and I celebrate all its wanton glory. Does that sound ok?

NaughtyHotWife: Yes, Sir

JohnXXX: Remember it's important that I am not here to hurt your marriage in any way, I respect the sanctity of a couple's vows and in no way will this jeopardize that. Just remember to always be honest together. Communication and Trust is the key to a marriage. That is why we are not talking alone right now. This is more of sexual enhancement and a safe direction to explore your hidden desires. Do you understand that?

NaughtyHotWife: Yes, Sir. I love my husband and don't want to do anything to harm our marriage or relationship we have together.

John XXX: Don't worry about that at all. I want you to trust me as I ask you these questions. Will you place your trust in me?

NaughtyHotWife: Yes, I will try

JohnXXX: Ok, then open your thighs and linger for a minute and notice how your pussy feels. Think of a cock. It can't be mine; it can't be your husband's. Just think of the first juicy hard cock that comes to mind and notice how that special place between your legs responds to that image.

JohnXXX: Have you done that?

NaughtyHotWife: I have.

JohnXXX: If your pussy could speak, right now and express her opinion on this, I suspect she'd say she likes cock?

NaughtyHotWife: Um, I love my husband's cock.

JohnXXX: I know that. But I don't think that's what you just imagined. It's ok to find this difficult. Your husband is right next to you. And I'm asking you to think of other men. But I need you to give me an honest answer. It will get easier, to talk about your sexual desires. And I think you'll find you will turn your husband on. The more uninhibited you become, the harder his cock will get. Now let's try again. Don't mind the rest of us, just feel if she's getting wet. If you pussy could speak right now, I suspect she'd say she likes cock. Is that correct?

NaughtyHotWife: yes sir, I suspect she would.

JohnXXX: I suspect she would say she loves cock?

NaughtyHotWife: Yes Sir, she loves cock.

JohnXXX: Good Girl, well done. We will create a space, a safe space, where you can explore any and all your feminine urges. Is that ok?

NaughtyHotWife: Yes.

JohnXXX: Now I want you to play with your pussy for me while we talk, you can get her wet, open her up, do anything as long as you play. Start now...

JohnXXX: Are you touching her?

NaughtyHotWife: Yes, sir I am

JohnXXX: And do you feel naughty, masturbating for me in front of your husband?

NaughtyHotWife: Yes, I do feel naughty

JohnXXX: Masturbating and talking about cock.

NaughtyHotWife: Masturbating, with someone I barely know, and talking about cock in front of my husband.

JohnXXX: And are you enjoying it?

NaughtyHotWife: I feel very self-conscious

JohnXXX: Are you enjoying it?

NaughtyHotWife: Yes; it feels very strange though, I feel very disloyal talking to you in this way.

JohnXXX: It's ok, that's a natural response. Let's find out if your husband's enjoying it as well. It might help put you at ease. Will you do as I command?

NaughtyHotWife: Yes

JohnXXX: Take your hand from between your legs and run your fingers over his crotch, back and forth a couple of times. Press against his tip. Does he feel hard?

NaughtyHotWife: Oh my, he is hard.

JohnXXX: You're turning him on. You're letting your pussy act out her lovely slutty desires and you're turning him on. Does that feel exciting?

NaughtyHotWife: Yea it does. He's leaking, I can feel him through his boxers.

JohnXXX: Ok. Remove his boxers and get that cock out. You have two cocks, both hard, both lusting after you, his cock and my cock. I'm stroking myself; I want to be inside you so badly, and I want you to start wanking him off and describe to me what you're doing. And how he feels. Ok?

NaughtyHotWife: Ok, I have his shaft between my fingers, it's pulsating deliciously, he's excited

JohnXXX: Good, now you've got him started he can take over. Ask him if he's ok masturbating for us?

NaughtyHotWife: He said he would to make me happy

JohnXXX: Will it make you happy?

NaughtyHotWife: He does have a great penis and I love the way it glistens when he's excited. It does turn me on to see him aroused and I like the fact that he's so close to me and he wants to fuck me so bad, but he's not inside me. I could have him any time I want, it's my choice but I choose to make him wait, to see him with his cock in his hand So, yes. Yes, it will make me happy.

JohnXXX: So, tell him it will make you happy. Tell him you want to see him fucking himself. Your pussy wants to see him fucking himself.

JohnXXX: Have you done that?

NaughtyHotWife: Yes.

JohnXXX: Is he working his cock for you?

NaughtyHotWife. Yes.

JohnXXX: Does he look hot, doing that, for you?

NaughtyHotWife: He looks amazing.

John XXX: And how does your pussy respond.

NaughtyHotWife: She is pretty wet; she is turned on.

JohnXXX: Now I'm going to let you to cum for me. But first you have to do one more thing. You need to shut your eyes, and as you're touching yourself, probing that gorgeous opening of yours, you need to let it choose another cock. Not mine, not your husband's, not the one you chose before. A new one. Fresh, hard, erect. Desperate to be inside you. To flood you with his cum. This is the cock you will cum to. Now shut your eyes and come back to me when you've found your fuck toy.

NaughtyHotWife: Ok it happened

JohnXXX: Sir

NaughtyHotWife: I came Sir.

JohnXXX: Now 'let him' fuck you and when you are spent, and only when you are spent, your husband can cum as well. Let him cum wherever he wants, however he wants. Take a photo of his mess and send it to me. I'm going to leave you both to it now. But I want a full report.

DCKorea
DCKorea
40 Followers