All Comments on 'Into the Vampire's Lair Ch. 01'

by ArtForm

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritabout 13 years ago
*giggles wickedly* Excellent chapter!

can't wait to read more and i truly did love this chapter..lol

keep up the excellent work hun.

Donna

catman71catman71about 13 years ago
greaat

and yes, the garden is where he belongs, otherwise loved it, and do i see two love matches a brewing

donaldedonaldeabout 13 years ago
Great start

it was an excellent start to the story and i hope Eian enjoys the garden should be lovely to sleep in. thank you for posting it and i am looking forward ot your next chapter

SizzlinSisSizzlinSisabout 13 years ago
A Grand opening!

You've done a wonderful job blending the past into current day to set up this story!

Here's hoping Keiran DOES sleep in the garden, and NOT alone *wicked grin*

AbdulbenthereAbdulbenthereabout 13 years ago
Nice, but not my cup of blood

I thought I was a hopeless romantic, but I like my vampires much more openly evil and animal-like, their bites soul-destroying. Still a good story.

Check out my "lair" story:

Lair of the Carter Brothers - Vampires keep Katie alive to feed on her

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=385068

all my stories are written to stand alone but still make you think something is coming next, so LAIR was part 2 of my exploration of New Orleans "fakelore," the stuff tour guides tell tourists.

BTW: If You don't think I'm a romantic,check out

A Maiden's Dream on the Eve of St. Agnes' Day - She will surely see her future husband.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=508760

musecuesmusecuesabout 13 years ago
Lol!

Okay I was thinking of not commenting on this one and just doing the usual voting so I just read the comments and I went rofl at the previous guy's comment.

Then I couldn't resist commenting.

I think this ties in so wonderfully with the previous series... and I loved the whole family reunion thing. However at this moment I'm wondering what is the tension/problem that you're going to explore in order to sustain the plot line. I'm looking forward to that. Maybe some difficulty in having the baby? [lol sounds so like Bella in Twilight] okay maybe not. But whatever you choose to write, I'll be looking forward to it!

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Redemption

This is a wonderful start to the new story line. You are a romantic. The beautiful bride w/her dress and vintage tiara, the groom in his hot looking traditional Scottish attire. Her Grandfather escorting her down the aisle. From the coach ride to the decorations to the dignitary of both Were and Vamp. It was truly a dream come true wedding. As for what happens next? You have given us many clues besides just a baby. What of Pierre? Is he a good guy or not? I sort of don't trust Roussea and his children. Eian is to kind and has give so much to both Pierre, Leon, and Philippe. Or maybe since this series is called "Into The Vampire's Lair" it might have to do more w/Alaron or Draven, who both might have women in their future with Amber and Erika. I don't care if you follow any of these story lines or go with something completely different. It's just great to have you back so quickly with a wonderful new story.

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Actually

I am more interested in Draven and Amber I think they would be great together. I think he protests to much about dancing with her, he seems to be convincing himself that he is not attracted to her.Telling human women he was gay. LMFAO. I am so over the whole Fiona and Eian her personality still erks me.

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

finally time to catch up!

what a wonderful event. and eian, how evil can he get with not telling about their mind bond. but fiona is on to him and i'm sure her payback will be sweet!

i can see the two new couples (or hope i'm correct) forming and i'll be more then curious to see how it all is going to happen.

virgochildvirgochildabout 13 years ago
I am sorry

After reading the comments did I misread something who is Erika, is she a were, or human.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago

Oh, yes! They are made for each other!

canndcanndabout 13 years ago

Wonderful chapter! Cute too with him screwing with her using the telepathy. Though i think he should come clean now. I hope she can have a child eventually since after all this time, Eian deserves to have his own heirs. I hope Alaron is somehow meant to mate with Erika. It would be awesome if he found someone to smooth out his rough and crazy edges and cure his belief that Fi should have been his. I hope Draven finds someone even more since he is so isolated. I Hope you'll not be done until all their stories are told :) I love the little pups and hope we see more of them!

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
hah

Aaaand... he's caught like a rat in a trap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wonderful

I like it. funny and light with a nice story undertone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous