Into The Woods - 750 Words

Story Info
A walk, some woods, a dress, a camera.
750 words
4.52
2.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wrexscar
Wrexscar
12 Followers

Jen walked into the woods. The summer sun filtered through the broadleaf canopy.

She danced, twirled, and jumped like a child. The skin she exposed with each of her actions showed she was all woman. A lush sexual woman happy in her own skin.

I walked behind with my camera phone taking photos, Occasionally asking her to repeat an action.

Jen wore all of five items of clothing. A pair of trainers, a pair of socks and her summer dress.

It had thin spaghetti straps that kept slipping off her shoulder promising a glimpse of the b cup. perfection that it partially concealed.

The hemline would have been mid-thigh on most women. On Jen's five-foot nine frame it just covered her bottom provided she stood still like a statue.

She pirouetted in front of me. Showing everything from her belly button down. Her well kept bush of auburn, perched on her mons.

The hemline of the dress flaying out almost as wide as the hair on her head. One moment golden, the next dark and deadly as the effects of komorebi played across her head.

We were well beyond the popular dog walking trails now. The sound of people's conversation had disappeared. All we could hear was the gentle creak of mature beech in the breeze and bird song in the wind.

Jen had slowed down her movements but had not stopped her exposure. Her hemline rose again as she dealt with an apparent itch on her right butt cheek.

I took a quick set of photos reminiscent of the famous tennis player. Her dress raised, a pale freckled bottom on show.

We walked on. Jen became aware of a shoelace that needed attending.

With agonising slowness Jen pivoted forward at the waist. I knew from experience that she could comfortably not just touch her toes but put both palms of her hands on the floor.

As her hands and head lowered the dress raised. It was but a moment before her pussy came into her view.

The lips of her labia engorged, and red. Juices glistened all shouting of her arousal, how much this exposure was making her wet. It took all my self-control not to pull out my cock and bury it in her moist velvety depths.

I paused from taking photos to adjust myself in my shorts.

"Soon, we'll get it out soon so it can breathe."

Her shoelace attended to, pictures taken and me painfully hard we walked on. We came to a clearing where a tree had fallen in the winter storms. Sunlight poured in and through Jen's dress. The white patterned dress turned translucent. Dark patches of her bush and nipples stood out.

I took another photo set of her body filtered through the shimmering gauze of her summer dress.

The clearing had many paths leading to it. We took one of the smaller paths headed out into the wild wood.

A few minutes out Jen paused and as I approached pushed me back against a tree. She took the phone from me and had me place the daysack to one side.

"Show me."

All of Jen's flashing could have been explained away or had innocent excuses. Not so with me. I pulled my polo shirt over my head and threw it onto my bag.

My hands went to my belt.

"Slower." Jen instructed me.

She moved from side to side taking photos. Focusing on my abs and chest. I spent enough time in the gym to have definition without much bulk.

Slowly I loosened my belt. Undid the top button of my shorts. Then making microscopically small movements I lowered the zip. Inertia gave way to gravity and my shorts fell and pooled around my ankles.

"Fuck that's beautiful." Jen half whispers in awe.

My cock stood fully erect from my body pre-cum glistened. I had no need to support my seven inch length. I just allowed it to stand twitching in time with my pulse.

"I need that. Don't move."

Jen pulled a tripod out of the daysack. Quickly mounting the phone. She reached and pulled her dress off, dropping it on the woodland floor.

Her hands were against the tree, her torso bent forward. She looked at me over her shoulder.

I lined up and pushed in. Her wet velvety tunnel gripping me.

I looked out into the woods grunting in triumph looking into the eyes of a young woman holding the lead of her dog. Watching us with obvious enjoyment.

Wrexscar
Wrexscar
12 Followers