Into the Woods Ch. 02

Story Info
My relationship with Tony develops.
2k words
4.73
5.4k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke early the next morning with a raging hardon relaying the events of last night in my head. The sight of Tony naked with his glorious erect cock then fucking him on all fours on the soft woodland floor, I held my cock as these images ran through my brain and in seconds cum spewed from my shaft over my belly and chest.

Bloody hell, I need to get a grip.

I was confused and on edge, was I gay? I certainly had enjoyed the sex and the knowledge that I wasn't alone with my secret fetish was comforting, I didn't feel such a weird freak.

Perhaps I'll put it down to experience, a one off episode, yes I thought an experiment which won't be repeated, move on and forget all about it.

But of course I couldn't.

All week my mind kept repeating the same images in my head, each day I walked around with a semi in my pants thinking about cock. Walking down the street I would check out mature guys wondering what lay beneath. How big was this guy? Does this guy shave his pubes? This guy has a lovely arse.

Riding the back of the bus one afternoon I glanced over at a mature guy on the other side of the aisle, he had a very impressive bulge in his suit trousers. I continued to stare and to my horror his hand went to his crotch and squeezed his shaft. I quickly averted my gaze and as our eyes met he smiled and licked his lips. He opened his fly and pulled out a very impressive looking cock and began to slowly stroke. Crimson with embarrassment I stood to exit the bus at the next stop, he got up and followed me down the aisle, the bus lurched and he stumbled into my back. His erect cock pushed against my crack as his hand went around my waist "accidentally" placing his hand on my now fully erect shaft. I shuddered at his touch, I felt his warm breath on my ear "My business card is in your pocket" he whispered.

The doors opened and I fled.

Shit, this had to stop.

My meeting with Tony was last Wednesday night and his parting words to me were "same time next week?" On Tuesday I had formulated a plan, I would go back to the woods intending to confront Tony and tell him that it was a one off and it wouldn't happen again and not to acknowledge me if we ever met in public.

Yes, I thought, I need to straighten this out in more ways than one!

Wednesday evening saw me pacing around in my room working out my speech in my head so I wouldn't trip over my words or get distracted.

Dusk fell and I left the house and into the darkening woods.

I approached my secret spot with dread but on entering the clearing it was empty, my dread then turned to disappointment. "Stop it" I muttered determined to stick with the plan.

"Stop what?" said a voice behind me,

It was Tony looking gorgeous in a linen shirt unbuttoned to his chest with visible wisps of hair peeking out.

"Um, nothing" I croaked, taking a deep breath I began.

"Tony what happened last week was a one off which I dont want to happen again, you are old enough to be my father and its wrong". Tony stepped closer, "Yes you're right, I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it but you're right, it will only cause trouble in the long run".

I felt deflated, I had come here to be direct and tell him whats what but he had taken the wind from my sails. He stepped closer still and put his mouth to my ear, "You are a beautiful boy with a lovely sized cock just right for my needs but yes its so wrong you need someone your own age" he said in a husky voice.

My inner voice was screaming for him to stop, I could smell his manly body, this was not going to plan.

Suddenly his hand cupped my semi hard cock locked in my jeans.

"Tell you what Baby Boy we could...um...play around one last time, just the once then all would be forgotten" his grip had become firmer on my increasingly hard cock as he spoke. "I'll count to five and if you're still here I'll take it as a yes, if not no hard feelings"

"One".

He kissed my neck.

"Two".

He kissed my cheek.

"Three".

He brushed his lips over mine.

"Four".

I willed my legs to work but they wouldn't.

"Five".

Fuck, he had me, my resolve had crumbled and I was putty in his hands.

My mouth opened, he slipped his hand to the back of my head and pulled me to him and we kissed, oh my god did we kiss. Our mouths were locked together, I kissed him with hunger and desire that i hadn't experienced before. Our tongues were intwined, our lips were red with friction and I felt his saliva seep from my wanting wet mouth.

I fumbled with the buttons on his shirt finally exposing his manly chest, dipping my head I suckled on his left nipple while rubbing the other, he pulled my tee shirt up and over my head, shucked off his shirt and pressed his body onto mine. We were both panting, moaning and kissing semi naked outdoors.

I unzipped my jeans, pulled them off and tossed them away as he quickly removed his shorts, my hands caressed his hairy chest as our tenting cocks touched, it was totally overwhelmingly erotic, I needed him, I needed this.

Pushing him back against the fallen tree I dropped to the floor, the straining fabric of his briefs now inches from my lips with a slight damp spot at the tip. His musky male cock scent was intoxicating, he moaned as I rubbed his fabric clad cock over my face inhaling his masculine odour. I was addicted to his scent, it smelt of sex, I painted my face with his moist wet patch.

In only a week this man had turned me into a cock crazed monster and I frankly didn't care.

My own cock was screaming for release as I slowly pulled down his underwear, the thick cock that I had fantasised about all week sprang free. I stroked his curved throbbing lenth gently with my fingertips marvelling at its beauty. A thick vein ran its length down into his fine blond pubic bush. Grasping the base I began to worship every inch of his rigid mature shaft kissing and licking the underside until I reached his engorged head. Placing my hands flat either side of his cock my thumbs under his ample balls I opened my wet mouth and took his helmet inside.

He grabbed my head moaning in pleasure, I was now his committed personal cock sucker and I loved it.

I sucked him as though my life depended on it using my tongue to swirl under the ridge of his swollen purple cock head. Kissing his groin I inhaled his scent and began to lick and suck his ample ball sack. Moaning quietly he lifted his balls and I began my descent towards his eager hole, he pulled his muscular cheeks apart and without any hesitation I began to probe his tight man cunt with my tongue.

I stood and pulled off my underwear and we were both naked again in the moonlight, I pressed my body against him as our cocks met again, seeing them both erect together was driving me insane with lust. His darker larger cock rubbed againt my erect shaft, I threw my arms around his neck as we continued to make out, his hands gripped my young buttocks, kneading them and pulling them apart, the cool night air wafted against my virgin hole causing me to shudder.

He took a pace back and showed me a bed of ferns that he had cut the day before, the cunning bastard knew I wouldn't resist him even then. He lay down and bekoned me over, I straddled him rubbing my hands over his chest and grinding my cock against his, my body was alive with animalistic desire, if I could I would have thrown my head back and howled like a wolf.

He told me to shimmy up a bit, my hard cock was now on his tummy pushing through his hairy torso. Then I felt it, he had grasped his cock and was slowly pushing it up my arse crack. "Tony, no I dont think I can" I whispered to him. " Don't worry Baby Boy I'm not going to fuck you I just want you to feel new pleasures".

Thank god for that I thought, he was big and I was still a virgin. He teased his shaft between my soft plump cheeks telling me what a lovely body I had, his helmet touched my ring and I shuddered. He held his cock and rubbed the head around my boy pussy probing and teasing. I must admit it felt good, in fact it felt awesome.

He grabbed both arse cheeks and pushed me higher up his body until my cock was over his face and then began a sensual blow job taking my cock deep into his mouth.

"Fuck Tony I'm going to cum", he stopped his oral mastery and shimmied me up further. What the fuck was he planning now? I felt his warm hands on my buttocks, my cheeks parted and his tongue found my hole. His tongue probed me and I almost came, he lapped kissed and sucked my rosebud relentlessly making me squirm and writhe on his face, it was almost too much, a total sexual sensory overload.

My cock was now seeping pre cum, I needed a release.

Scooting back down his body I grabbed both legs behind his knees and placed them on my shoulders.

"Uuum missionary position" he purred. "Kiss me when you cum".

I was now totally out of control, I wanted one thing and that was to bury my cock inside my older lover and fuck the cum from him. I spat on my hand and rubbed it on his ring.

"Don't worry Baby Boy I lubed before I came out", bastard even knew I'd be fucking him tonight but I didn't care I was in control now and I wanted him bad, real bad.

I held my cock head at his man cunt and eased my helmet into him, he moaned begging me to fuck him hard, but I didn't, I decided to tease him popping in and out of his man pussy. I held my cock and watched my engorged head slip into his stretched hole before pulling out again. He felt so tight I was fighting to keep control, his anal lips felt so good on my cockhead.

I kept up the tease watching my boy cock slip in another inch then withdraw before pushing back into his warm tight channel.

We were naked and fucking in the moonlight and I didn't want it to end.

"Please fuck me hard" he begged "I've waited so long for a boy like you, you're perfect, your cock is perfect now fuck me please". I wanted to tease him more but it all got to much, hearing him begging me to fuck him was driving me over the edge. My cock was the hardest it's ever been as I rammed home, the sight of my rampant cock disappearing into him was utter bliss. The slap of skin on skin became loud but I didn't care.

My orgasm started from my guts as I rammed my cock into his willing arse until ropes of cum erupted into the depths of his bowels. As I came I laid on him kissing his wet warm mouth as his own cock spewed out copious cum shots over us both.

I collapsed on him and he wrapped his legs around me, kissing my neck and cheek thanking me over and over.

We lay side by side for a while talking and kissing until it was time to dress and leave.

Turning to me he gave me a small box tied with a ribbon, kissed me and was gone.