All Comments on 'Into the Woods Ch. 02'

by davidinlace

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This new episode was very hot. I love how the authentically rendered feelings of guilt and denial take a back seat in the face of naked lust for intense sexual intimacy with a lovely man. I look forward to future episodes.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer11 months ago

Very Hot and very well told. I could almost feel the cool softness of those ferns against his naked back as he laid there. The fact that you got me aroused by stirring my own similar memories was enough to hook me on this, but now I've also got to know two things. The first of course is what's in that box? And second, did this young man keep that business card? *****s for an excellent chapter #2.

phallustinephallustine11 months ago

God you are such a fucking tease. What's in the box? Thank you for a wonderful 'bate piece; wish I was there.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow!! What could be in that box? A butt plug? A prostate toy? Panties? Photos of lusty men or himself? An invitation to his home? I’m intrigued.

RobJasperRobJasper11 months ago

Lust and sexual release in the woods....love it!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So hot when all caution is just thrown to the wind because you simply need and overwhelmingly want to get off…he considered certain plausible things arguing for a more measured response—but fucking helpless before the power of another man’s tight ass..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavidinlace@davidinlace
Hi, very bi curious male who loves his lingerie. Please feel free to contact me if you have similar tastes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES