Intoxxd Passed Out, Wet Goon Session

Story Info
Having a wild goon sess tipped me over the wet edge.
1.4k words
4
6.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay...so I had to write about this or get it out and I'm thankful this site exists, I've been a browser for so long listening to audios, some of which contributed to this absolutely phenomenal edging session. So here we go, let's begin...

It started off as any other goon session would, start with a drink and smoke to get in the mood as I prepared the desk, the bed, the coconut oil, the triple cock and ball ring, an anal toy, more drinks and my cannavape. I couldn't wait to begin, the night before I had also passed out due to the intensity but needed to finish, it was aching for release. It was aching to finish watching Minxie, Youko, Dainty, Ruby and Rebekah, Kyaa and Kendra, and the host of other goddesses, whores and sloppy sluts that make this brain throb for hours on end. Damnit, this paragraph and the memories of what happened already have the members mushroom head throbbing and twitching looking for its next dose.

I've been nostalgic recently, of course not only as the newer stuff is more intense and well, filthy. Nevertheless, we started off with Kendra James in some cosplay as she tried to start as a dom but ended up getting gagged and fucked by C.Carter and V.Myers, their moans had me bulging, fuck its moving more now as my brain thinks back to the way she sucked and gagged, the way she was tied up getting fucked with a ball gag in her mouth. How perfect her tits were, her hourglass body wrapped in a latex corset while she ordered me to stroke and smack my balls. Yes there was a countdown by the end of the first hour, yes she told me to eat my cum, but I didn't obey, I was going to be a bad bad boy, or maybe good? I knew what I was going to do by the end, I knew I was going to slurp up that load from my non-dominant hand.

Next we moved onto some hardcore dazzily scantily dressed sluts who sucked and fucked and rode and swallowed, they made me thrust and now the booze was kicking in, my eyes were rolling back with them, I was moaning, I was sloppy, it was dirty. I grabbed my balls tight as my main hand reached for more coconut oil to stroke sloppily as I thrust my hips. From my balls, my hand slid down, I wanted to match their penetration so one finger went in, going in and out until it was loose enough for two fingers to hit my prostate. Enough. Stop. It was too much. The second hour passed and it was break time. I really wanted to cum on their faces, in their arses, and in their cunts like the three scenes showed but again I knew, we had only just begun. Im going to need to type with one hand, luckily these fingers are good.

After a short break, another drink and smoke, I wanted to think about a wet, long, sloppy snake tongue wrapping around my shaft -- Veronica. But that wasn't going to be enough, it was intense, but there needed to be more, there needed to be the sound of a slut or a dom. A snake? A snakeysmut? I simultaneously stroked watched and listened as she told me she was the pornstar next door, sucking on my now swollen head as Veronica provided the Snake tongue. My eyes were rolling more now, ahegao style, it was so fucking good -- so to match it, we watched Dommelia telling me how much of a goonbot pervert I was while she rolled her eyes, covered in shiny latex, a skirt in one and a bikini in the other, telling me to stare at the screen and goon. Goon. Goon.

Once she had her way, well, only part of it as I still hadn't exploded, I needed more. Kyaa started, in her leather pants and telling me to get sloppy, she didn't know it was already drenched, but she did tell me to choke, so I did, I slobbered on my hand and on my toy, pushing them in to the back of my throat, eyes naturally crossing and legs shaking. It was time for Minxie, I wanted to do two of hers like I do for all the doms but her hypnotic voice was sending me over the edge, I made a deal, one now but then two later.

Once they had all had their way with me it was time for some visual doms. SnakeySmut, so we watched some more hardcore and there was enough time for AngelofTemptation and MissLofn. Fuck the intensity was so high. I was watching Dainty squirting through her yoga pants, I wanted to drink it, I needed it, I needed more, lets watch her fuck with Riley as she squirted all over Rileys face, all over the cock that was fucking them. I was in subspace, I was out of control, it was wild, my hand covered in oil and the cock so sloppy. There needed to be control. I reached for the cock ring and slid it down my cock, to the base, and then wrapped it around my balls. I had to squeeze the cock. The veins were already bulging because of the rings but it needed more pressure. It was starting to leak. It wasn't allowed to cum yet. It needed to leak. But it had to stop. I had to stop it. The little fucker was too hard. I begged for a break. Little did I know, the trigger had already been pulled.

I continued after the break but stepped it up a little. 3 Vertical Videos on the screen side by side, Ruby in her corset and boots, her red hair tied up while she was feeding me her spit; a goth in latex panties and a bra getting plowed in her ass by a fuck machine, and a hooded latex whore sucking my sloppy, her neck bulging, all the while thinking of SnakeySmut, the goth on the screen egging me on.

The intensity was at a peak and I knew seeing Minxie again would tip me over the edge but it was a promise I had made. I started with her gold dress and everytime her tits popped out I leaked some more. Maybe I needed to take a break on the cock for a while, fuck it. So, fuck it I did, two fingers inside massaging my prostate. Drunk and high just fucking myself for this hypnotic OG of JOI. Her stroking orders couldn't be ignored any longer.

More oil, more squeezing, more bulging, more finger fucking, more slobbering on the toy, more leaking, damn I wish I had that squirt, where was Daintys squirting mess, I wanted it, I needed it, I needed to be immersed in her pussy juice. In all their juices, in their spit, in their squirt, in their cream...in their piss.

I was awake. What happened? Did I finish last night? Did I shoot? I can't remember shooting, I woke up hungry -- no, I didn't shoot, atleast, I didn't shoot cum. Why was my bed wet?

Fuck. It came to me. I remembered...in their squirt, in their cream...in their piss...Daintys squirting had me triggered. As I approached climax, with my cock desperately trying to break free from the rings with the veins popping out, with my eyes rolling and tongue out all over the toy that was lodged in my mouth and throat, I thought of her squirt, how good she must have been feeling, how much it looked so appetizing, how she lapped it all up. I needed it...so I gave it myself...in my intoxicated hypnotic subspace of a daze, I squirted, I let out my piss in in batches, just like a squirt, all over myself, drenching myself until passing out in my own puddle.

What a dirty, filthy fucking slut I had been. My cock ring was off though, so I must have remained conscious for a short time following. It must have been too much. But I didn't cum. At least I didn't remember it. There was full glass of booze still next to me, the final one, so I mustn't have came. I had to. I immediately got the screen back up and paid tribute to Kyaa, Kendra Ruby, and finally, Minxie -- all in latex, all telling me to lap up my load. It had to be done this time. Just in case I went into another squirting frenzy...but then maybe that wouldn't have been so bad.