Intro to Interracial Relations Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So she had no plan to tell him she broke her word. That was it. The writing was on the wall. Noah knew that he should just make a clean break. Things wouldn't get better from here. But when he looked into Juno's eyes, he couldn't do it. He needed her and loved her too much. Not to mention, the idea of Juno going further and further with a black cock was unimaginably arousing, even if she was betraying him to do it. Especially because she was betraying him to do it.

"But speaking of Dominic," said Juno with a nervous grin, "He had another, ummm... fashion suggestion. And it's sort of a big change, so I thought I would run it by you."

She put a hand on Noah's thigh and gave him a pleading look. "Babe, would it be OK with you if I got my nipples pierced? Dominic says a lot of girls are doing it nowadays, and it looks really good. You don't mind, do you?"

Noah felt helpless, and horny, and eager all at once. A cruel dominant black man was remodeling his girlfriend into a filthy slut in front of his eyes, and there was nothing he could do to stop it. And he didn't even know if he wanted to stop it.

"If that's what you w-want, sweetie," he said weakly, his cock throbbing in his pants.

"Awww, babe! You are so supportive!" said Juno fondly. "I love how I can go and have fun and be free with Dominic, then come home and relax and settle down with you! I love you so much baby. Come here!"

And she drew him in, her lips puckering. The same lips that had been wrapped around a black cock squirting cum less than an hour before. If Noah was a real man, he would have refused to kiss her. But he kissed her deeply, feeling an intense humiliating pleasure as he carefully analyzed the taste of her mouth, trying to see if he detected anything different.

Lesson Three:

Professor Greene was saying something, but Noah had a hard time paying attention. He couldn't stop staring at Juno these days.

A big bubble of gum cracked between her pouty pink-shaded lips as she looked down at her phone. She didn't even try to hide what she was texting with Dominic any more. She was scrolling through a photo reel of her most recent nudes, trying to find the best response to Dominic's latest dick pic. Her shirt was a tiny crop-top, pink like most of her wardrobe these days, that exposed her lithe little belly. The metal bars of her nipple piercings were unmissable through the stretchy material: Dominic had convinced her that she looked so much better if she never wore a bra. For a change she wasn't wearing a miniskirt, but the skintight bubblegum leggings she had on were even more revealing with the way they clung to her butt and between her legs. The biggest recent change was her hair. Instead of her normal lustrous black, she now twirled a lock of platinum blond between her fingers, which now had even longer, brighter pink nails.

Juno had started spending more and more time with Dominic as well, at least four nights out of every week. Noah had the sinking realization a week ago that it was now more like he was the other man. Despite her frequent sessions with Dominic, Juno still made an effort to initiate sex with Noah, to his relief. But at times, Noah had difficulty performing. It wasn't easy to get hard when he spent all night jerking himself raw when Juno was gone. Not only to interracial porn, but also to Juno's new hobby: posting videos on the University's Gabble forum. She and Dominic had become extremely popular creators. Blowjobs, Pussy eating, mutual masturbation, shared showers. It felt like everyone on campus had seen his girlfriend nude and choking on black dick. Fortunately, Juno was still careful to hide her face, and none of the videos had ever contained actual sex.

It was actually Noah's one shining light of hope. Juno's pussy was still reserved for his cock alone as her boyfriend. Juno had told him again, and even mentioned in a video with Dominic that sex is only for two people who love each other, and she only loved her boyfriend.

Everything else was clearly on the table though.

Juno selected a filthy photo of her plunging her fingers deep into her dripping cunt, then sent it to Dominic. Now that she wasn't distracted, Noah was hoping to just talk with her like everything was normal, but the lights clicked off and the strange deep buzzing of the projector began.

The screen read:

"What We Owe Our Superiors. A Call to Action for the Pitiful White Race."

The extreme title didn't even raise a reaction anymore: the students faced the screen, eager and receptive.

"I think that all of you have learned a lot over the past few months," said Professor Greene. Her outfits had slowly been getting sluttier and sluttier all semester, so it had barely registered when she had arrived to class roday in a trench coat, removing it to reveal her stunning body clad only in black lacy lingerie and stockings. The tattoos that now covered much of her body weren't a novelty anymore either, though it had become clear with time that their professor added new ones frequently. Ornate lettering across the top of her tits read "Black Cock Slut". The bra was sheer enough to show the stylized black sperm shapes surrounding her nipples. Although she was facing the class right now, her lower back had "BBC only" stamped across it. One asscheek had a black fist, the other the silhouette of Africa. And spades. A large spade just above her low-slung panties, as well as one on either side of each phrase. There wasn't much space left before she would be out of room that could be discreetly covered by clothing.

Whoever was forcing her to get these tattoos had a perverse love of marking his territory.

The slide on the screen showed the familiar statuesque black model. "You have learned the superiority of the African race. I have taught your minds, but your experiences have taught you on a deeper, more spiritual level."

Now the screen showed the white woman, kneeling down in front of the black man, softly holding his cock in her mouth with her eyes turned upward submissively. "Women, you have learned it with your mouths, with your cunts, and with your hearts. You have learned the raw sexual power of your true masters, and have been humbled by it." Naoh heard a soft sound of pleasure from his left, and turned to see his girlfriend biting her lip, her hand buried in the front of her tight leggings, eyes wide and dilated, soaking up the screen. A quick glance around the room showed that she was far from the only girl who found the words and images of this presentation intensely erotic.

The next slide showed the white male model, his throat gripped in the strong hand of the black man. The white woman had her arm wrapped around the black model's waist, looking on in amusement. The white man's cock was erect despite his humiliating defeat. " Men, you have learned it with your eyes and ears as you saw your woman choose someone else again and again, and heard her moans of sweet pleasure. You learned it with your hearts when your repeated failures and humiliating losses engraved themselves deep, grinding down your pride and self-respect like a millstone. You learned it with your pathetic cocks as your inferiority and humiliation became your only source of twisted pleasure, and your hand your only lover." Noah's cock strained against his jeans. He could see that other boys in the audience had given into temptation and were jerking their dicks openly at the demeaning words of their sexy professor. Noah tried to resist...

"Now that you know the truth, you know that a foul lie has been perpetrated on the African race," continued Professor Greene in her low, beguiling voice. "Fearful white men insisted black men were inferior to avoid their inevitable subservience and replacement. So what can be done? What is the remedy for the injustice that has been perpetrated? There can be only one answer."

Click

The slide showed the two white models bowing, heads to the ground in front of the black man. In the view from behind, it was easy to see the woman's flushed, dripping arousal, as well as the stiff little cock of the white supplicant. "Total, abject submission. I have a gift for you, class. Something to help you on your journey to interracial acceptance. Female lab partners, please come forward and collect your gift and your male partners'.

Juno brushed closely behind Noah as she passed, giving him a mocking grin as the feel of her nipple piercings scraping along his back made him shudder.

At the front of the room, the ladies collected one small box and one medium box each. Seeing them file past, Noah couldn't help but notice that many of them had gone through wardrobe changes much like Juno. He wondered how many of them had boyfriends, and how many of those poor men were foolish enough to stay, like he had been.

Juno returned, squeezing closely behind him once again. She held the two boxes, and, bizarrely, a bowl of ice cubes. A look of anticipation lit up her eyes.

"Now, let's continue," said Professor Greene. "How can women make up for the sins of the white race?" She clicked the slide forward. The pale white woman gazed forward with a happy, dazed look in her eyes. Her hair was messy, she wore a collar and leash gripped by a strong black hand, and her face was splattered with a healthy load of sperm.

"Complete sexual submission. Humbly serve superior African males with your mouths, your breasts, and your fertile cunts. Take your rightful place beneath the superior race, servicing their cocks and bearing their children. Now open the smaller box."

Noah watched with wide eyes as Juno opened the box, revealing a silver necklace with a shiny black spade-shaped pendant with a white Q in the middle. "As women who have awakened to the truth, it is our duty not only to submit privately in bed, but to mark ourselves to the world as sluts for black cock. This necklace is only a small initial step. Speak to your master. Let him choose how you will show your submission to him."

Professor Greene smiled and trailed a hand across her tattooed body. "Tattoos are a popular choice. A permanent statement. If you had a crisis of faith, you could take off a necklace. This ink will tell the world forever who I really am."

Noah watched as Juno examined the queen of spades necklace. Juno wasn't owned by a black man. It was just a game she was playing, just a fun experiment. She would never submit utterly to Dominic. She was Noah's girlfriend, damn it. But Noah was just lying to himself. Even he knew that. Juno lifted the necklace from the box with a joyful smile and clasped it around her neck.

"And how can white men submit? By knowing their place," the Professor's voice had grown stern and cold. The picture on the screen showed the White man kneeling with his head on the ground, the black man's foot on the back of his head. "By humbling themselves and surrendering all rights to sex and love. Women, open the second box."

Inside was a shiny plastic device. At this point, Noah had seen enough extreme humiliation and cuckold porn to recognize a chastity device. Juno looked delighted.

"Men, please stand and disrobe. Women, the men must no longer have an erection. If you think your partner has been a particularly good boy, you may allow him to cum one last time as a free man. Otherwise, please use the provided ice to make your lab partner the appropriate size."

Noah looked to the side as he dropped his pants to see Cecily whispering in her brother's ear while he jerked off. He wasn't shocked. He knew Arthur was ashamed of the sexual relationship Cecily had ensnared him into, but it was an open secret at this point. Further down, Miles was rapidly stroking his tiny penis while Rosemary leaned back in her chair, shoving a bare foot into his face.

Juno grinned up at him, running a long pink fingernail up his cock. "Hmmmm, what do you deserve, baby?" She asked sweetly, "Pleasure, or denial? I think I'll base it on one question."

Her eyes glittered with amusement as she asked "Did you jerk off today already?"

Noah wanted to lie, but he felt so submissive to his sexy, slutty girlfriend these days that he couldn't force himself to do so. "Yes, Juno," he admitted.

"And what did you get off to?" She said, continuing her teasing, tickly scratching with her fingernail.

Noah felt like he would die of shame. "The video of y-you and Dominic in the shower." It was a particular favorite of his, the perfect view of Juno's pale nude body slipping and sliding against Dominic's hard, dark muscles.

"Well then I already made you cum once today,' giggled Juno. "That's enough I think."

"N-no, please..." said Noah, but it was too late, she was already reaching for the ice.

As Juno began rubbing the painfully cold cube up and down his rejected penis, Professor Greene began speaking again. "Once you have locked the cage, you will become their keyholder. It is a position of dominance and authority. As it should be between white women and white men."

Despite his humiliated arousal, Noah felt his cock wilting beneath the intense cold. Juno flashed him a cruel grin, pressing the ice in harder.

"Your assignment this time is to begin acting your new roles in life. Female lab partners. Do one act of selfless love and submission for your black master, and one act of dominant cruelty to put your white cuck in his place. Besides locking him in chastity of course."

Noah's cock was completely shriveled. Juno picked up the chastity device with no confusion, as if she had been planning this and looking up how to do it. With swift movements she forced her boyfriend's cock into the plastic device and locked it, threading the key through the chain of her new necklace.

"I already have some ideas for the homework assignment sweetie!" She said, bouncing up and down with excitement. "I can't wait to get started!"

Pop Quiz:

Noah walked slowly towards his appointment with Dr. Cherry with a heavy heart. Juno had disappeared immediately after they left class, saying something about getting a headstart on their homework. Leaving Noah to try to adjust to his new life as a caged cuck in solitude.

He hadn't fully realized until now much of his life had become jerking off to his own humiliation. From now on, if he wanted to cum, he would have to beg his girlfriend. The idea aroused and terrified him. He got the feeling that she didn't plan to always say yes. Now that even his humiliating habit had been stripped away from him, he truly had nothing. The whole shameful situation made him deeply aroused, but there was no catharsis or relief.

He stared at himself in the mirror. What he used to think of as a good-looking body seemed pale and shrunken compared to Dominic. The tight chastity device made the disappointment dangling between his legs seem even more small and pathetic. The device also nagged on the edge of discomfort at all times, constantly reminding him that his manhood had been conquered.

He moped for a few hours, skipping the rest of his classes in a daze, before heading to Dr. Cherry's office for his session. He felt like he would have a lot to talk about today.

Just before he arrived, he suddenly received a request for a video call from Juno. That was unusual. She usually just texted him if she wanted to talk. With growing anxiety, Noah answered the call. His heart sank to see Juno and Dominic together. Both were naked. Juno's beautiful, perky tits had become even more erotic with her slutty piercings forcing her nipples to stay forever erect. Her new spade necklace was displayed proudly on her pale chest. Even after jerking off to so many videos of Dominic and his girlfriend, Noah still was captivated by the contrast of her luminous skin against the deep black of his muscled chest. Noah found himself speechless, with his cage growing painfully tight. Juno refused to allow Noah to see her together with Dominic normally: She had no desire to allow her boyfriend to participate in her sex life with Dominic.

"Hi, cuck!" said Juno brightly with a big sunny smile. "I'm sorry baby, but I'm afraid I'm going to be pretty mean during this call. Sorry! It's part of the assignment!"

Dominic rolled his eyes affectionately. "Doms don't apologize, you stupid slut," he said exasperatedly, "Jesus, I have you too well trained as a submissive." Juno playfully hit Dominic in the way she used to do with Noah, her tits jiggling.

She seemed to remember that Noah was on the call and turned back to the camera. "Anyway, I thought of the perfect cruel, dominant way to put you in your place immediately when Professor Greene gave the assignment!" she said happily. "Dom, do you want to show him?"

Dom's face split into a wide, vicious grin as he held up his hand, revealing a small metal key.

"Ta-da!" squealed Juno, "That's right, cuck! I thought it would be so much more humiliating for you if Dom was your keyholder instead of me. You have his number right? You'll have to beg him if you want to have sex with me, or even masturbate. But, I'm sorry baby, but I've learned the hard way that Dom doesn't do favors unless you ask really really nicely, so don't bother him unless you are ready to really beg, ok?"

Noah felt like his world was collapsing around him. He had already been worried that Juno would be a teasing keyholder who sometimes denied him for fun but, when it came right down to it, he still believed Juno loved him and wouldn't take things too far. Dominic felt only contempt towards Noah, and had a vested interest in tearing his relationship with Juno apart. Noah had a hard time imagining Dominic ever unlocking him to have sex with Juno.

"I know it's really harsh, baby," said Juno hesitantly, "But the assignment was clear, and this was the cruelest, most devastating thing I could think of. Did it work? Do you feel like you've been humbled?" Next to his girlfriend's curious gaze, Dominic leered at him with sadistic glee gleaming in his dark brown eyes.

"Yes, Juno," said Noah softly. "I feel humbled."

"Good," said Dominic sharply. "We don't have time for you anymore right now, loser. Me and your girlfriend have to discuss this 'selfless act of love' she is going to do for me." Dominic grabbed Juno's face and turned it toward him, kissing her roughly. His other hand cupped one of her firm tits, his thumb playing with her pierced nipple. "Are you gonna say it?" he asked softly, pulling away with a smile.

"Awww, but the poor little cucky already looks so sad!" whispered Juno with a giggle. Her eyes were warm and playful, gazing into her lover's.

"That's the point, snowbunny. You're trying to put him in his place. Show your boyfriend what his place really is."

Then Juno turned to the camera with a determined smile while Dominc kissed her neck and continued to cup and squeeze her tits.

"Fuck you, you dickless cuck, I found a real man," she said in a cheerful tone, then raised a tall, stiff, pink nailed middle finger to the camera.

And the call cut out.

One-on-one tutoring:

Noah felt hot, and confused, and unbelievably horny. His head was filled with the deafening echoes of a deep tocking pulse, and a wild riot of musky floral scent assaulted his nose. He was so fucking horny. He needed to cum more than he needed to breathe. He reached down to take his dick in hand, only for it to close around a hard plastic cage.

That sobered him up a little. Noah raised his head groggily to find that he was lying on the floor of Dr. Cherry's office, completely stripped of his clothes. He didn't remember arriving. Had he fallen down? He started to try to rise with muscles that felt warm and loose and weak.

"Stay where you are, white boy," said a cold commanding voice above him. "We aren't finished with our session yet." Morgan Cherry came striding from behind the desk. She wore thigh-high leather boots with 12 centimeter heels. The rest of her body wore only a leather harness, lifting and displaying her massive breasts, their engorged nipples pointing fiercely out with her dominant arousal. Her pussy wasn't covered at all, and the trails of juices down her dark, soft inner thighs displayed how much she enjoyed punishing little bitches like Noah.

123456...8