Intro to Interracial Relations Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole class watched in rapt awe. The boys shifted uncomfortably as their cages grew tight, seeing the power and dominance of a man who they could never match in strength or sexual skill. The girls openly fingered themselves as they eagerly watched the overwhelming display of arrogant ownership, wondering if one day they would have a big black master who was as powerful as Roderick Caine.

In the strength testing standing sex position the massive black chancellor was in complete control. Juno's tiny body was helpless, practically being used like a fleshlight, as Roderick's strong arms pumped her body up and down his dick, her little pierced tits bouncing roughly with her movements. But Juno clearly would have helped if she could: she spent every ragged breath screaming, "Harder Daddy!" and letting out loud slutty moans as her new master's massive cock plunge deep inside her again and again.

Finally, Roderick turned toward Noah, still on his knees, staring in horror as his girlfriend was stolen from him again, this time by the man he hated the most. Roderick could see it in his eyes, the overwhelming feeling of helplessness in the face of a superior man. The knowledge that there was never anything he could have done to be better than Roderick Caine. Noah's little cock was pressing hard against his restrictive cage, turned on by his own obvious inferiority.

"One more thing, dear," said Roderick to Juno, whispering into her ear just loud enough for her pathetic little white lover to overhear. "I'm not interested in whatever cuckold game your former master was running. This silly little dating act needs to end. Break up with the white boy please."

Roderick stopped directly in front of Noah, the entwined forms of the new lovers looming above him.

Noah looked up at his girlfriend with pleading eyes, his world crumbling around him, his dangling caged cock twitching with masochistic lust as his sick cuckold fetish finally reached its ultimate consummation. Juno's knees were forced up around her ears by Roderick's strong black arms, her eyes glazed with lust, her sticky teen pussy bulging with Roderick's powerful thrusts.

"B-baby," she began, attempting a sweet tone that was spoiled a little by the jolts of her hard fucking. "I'm breaking up with you."

"No," said Noah pathetically, "Don't Juno, please!"

"Daddy told me to, Noah," she said simply, "He's my owner now. Besides, we both know that I was only dating you anymore because it made Dominic's dick hard to steal me from you. We haven't really been dating for a long time."

The truth of the stark statement made Noah's heartbreak. He realized that all of his fantasies of Juno still deeply loving him had been in his head. He wished he could take everything back. The whole twisted term. There had to be something he could do to get through to his girlfriend, make her see the way things used to be. "Please, Juno," he pleaded, too little and far too late, "I can do better! We can just forget about all this!" He knew as the words passed his lips that they were as worthless as he had become.

"Shut up, white boy!" moaned Juno as she approached orgasm. "I love big black cock! And you will never be able to fill that need. We're done Noah!"

Roderick smiled down at the little boy who had thought he could pick a fight with his superior. "You may kiss her goodbye, cuck. But only where your lips deserve," he said, his downward flicked eyes indicating where he meant.

Noah was too crushed at this point to resist the humiliating directive. Roderick had won. He had lost. And the winner took all. Noah's dignity, the love of his life, and his manhood all now belonged to Roderick Caine to do with as he pleased. Noah could only humbly obey the man who was his master now as much as he was Juno's.

Noah leaned forward and planted a kiss on his ex girlfriend's clit just as Roderick thrust powerfully upward. Roderick's ejaculation was so powerful that Noah swore he could feel the sperm rush up into Juno's pussy, sealing together the submissive with her new Daddy.

The deep humiliation, which had become inseparably bonded with sexual pleasure in Noah's brain, was suddenly enough to send him over the edge. He fell back onto his ass, his pathetic caged dick spurting useless loser juice in celebration of his complete defeat.

Roderick smiled down at the pathetic couple, now split apart at his whim. Prejudiced no longer. Another victory for the black race.

And this was only the beginning.

1...345678