Intro to Interracial Relations Pt. 02

Story Info
Noah and his friends complete their utter submission to BBC.
25.3k words
4.52
9.1k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PLEASE NOTE:

This story focuses on Mind Control and Raceplay.

This work also goes harder on humiliation than many of my past stories. If you find that this story is too extreme for you, my apologies: I don't plan to have humiliation this intense in all of my stories going forward, so I hope my next release suits your tastes better.

This story includes a large number of fetishes. The following list contains the major kinks represented. If one of these is a personal dealbreaker, the story may not be for you.

SPOILERS

Mind Control, Raceplay, Cuckolding, Betrayal, Exhibitionism, Corruption, Bimbofication, Incest, Impregnation, Coerced Male Cum Eating, Foot Play, Small Penis Humiliation, Coerced Chastity.

I hope that you enjoy the story!

Review Session:

Roderick Caine was feeling quite pleased with himself on this particular late fall afternoon. Yet another attempt had been made by some of the old racists in the alumni association to launch an inquiry into his management of the university, but once again their attempt had been buried with the help of Morgan's influence.

He was sure that their lack of success was driving the upper-class snobs mad.

But speaking of Dr. Cherry, it was time for their progress meeting. She should be showing up just about...

Morgan Cherry knocked but entered immediately without waiting for a response, a broad smile on her lovely face, her tits swinging freely, as usual, beneath a low-cut blouse. Roderick had tried to convince her to wear a bra while on campus, but there was just no repressing Morgan's towering vanity and endless libido. Asking Morgan Cherry to stop dressing like a slut was like asking water to behave more dry for a change.

Morgan swayed across the room and sat on the edge of Roderick's desk, perching herself so that her fantastic ass was perfectly on display.

"So good to see you, Morgan," said Roderick warmly, deliberately running his eyes down the curvy body of his partner in crime.

Morgan's eyes flicked down to Roderick's crotch, where she noted the bulge her slutty display had created in his pants. "Good to see you too, boss," she said with a wink.

"So," said Roderick, dispensing with the playful flirtation, "I'd like a progress report on "Intro to Interracial Relations". How are our star pupils doing with the material?"

Morgan let out a low, dirty chuckle. "Progress is quick, boss. What else can you expect? Most of those little white perverts probably subconsciously wanted black domination to begin with. Your pet professor has been feeding them the hypnotic lectures I wrote for her. First, she made them obsess over and fetishize the interactions of black men and white women. Then, she convinced them that the African race is inherently superior. Soon, they'll be ready for their final lesson, and they'll truly be putty in our hands."

"Wow," said Roderick with a smile. "It sounds like Professor Greene has this all well in hand. Maybe we didn't need your little therapy sessions after all."

"That's what I like about you boss," said Morgan, her eyes glittering with annoyance, "You're soooo funny. I, of course, have the hardest job. Individualized plans for each student, designed to lead them deeper down the rabbit hole of submission."

Morgan took out her phone and sent Roderick an email with a few decisive taps. "Take a look for yourself."

Roderick had to admit he was impressed. The mesmerist had sent him a carefully organized spreadsheet of all the linked pairs of lab partners, detailing the notes from their sessions and Morgan's proposed "fixes" to their mental processes.

"I'm interested in one pair of lab partners in particular," said Roderick, leaning back in his chair. "Juno Evans and Noah Bancroft. How has their progress been specifically?"

Morgan beamed. "Ooh! That's a juicy one. I initially had them set up with a bog-standard cuckolding plan, with a little obsession with interracial porn thrown in to degrade the white boy further. But then Juno fell into the hands of Dominic, a... talented amateur at our little game of corruption."

Roderick smiled eagerly, flipping to Juno's tab in the spreadsheet Morgan had sent him as she continued to explain. "You see, Juno had a strict father who turned into quite the little judgemental prude. Her new black friend thought it would be hot to break the poor little shy girl out of her shell. Now, I have no idea how well Dominic would have done on his own, but he has certainly been enjoying great success since I started helping him out behind the scenes in Juno's therapy sessions." She pointed over Roderick's shoulder at a link she had inserted into the spreadsheet. "Take a look for yourself. That's her secret Gabble profile."

Roderick clicked eagerly and was soon presented with a list of posts with the oldest at the top. The very first post was a kinky poll about what kind of nail polish looked best when jacking off black cocks.

The next post was a picture of a pale, feminine hand with pink nail polish tightly gripping a drooling black dick at its base.

It looked like this "Dominic" boy was a talented amateur indeed... Maybe Roderick should reach out, it was important to scout young talent for the movement.

The posts only got worse from there. A video of Dominic and Juno in a deserted movie theater, the nervous young woman frantically jerking his massive dick to completion while the movie played in the background.

A video of the petite college freshman (disguised by a mask, but recognizable to Roderick by her body alone), naked from the waist down, squeaking adorably as the suave young black man made her cum with his fingers.

More and more. At least a dozen videos since the first. Dominic had been busy.

The most recent video was titled "I was soooo scared we would get caught!" with a heart emoji at the end. Roderick gripped his dick through his pants, glancing at the cruel ebony goddess who was avidly watching the little white slut's videos with him over his shoulder. Roderick hated self-stimulation. And why should he resort to it when there was a beautiful woman right here?

"I appreciate your oral report," said Roderick smoothly. "But I have another use for that mouth. If you're willing, that is..."

Morgan Cherry arched a perfectly manicured eyebrow. "I'm not one of your little white girl playthings, Roderick," she said flatly. "I don't fall to my knees and drool when daddy says 'suck'."

She let the silence hang in the air for a moment. But Roderick had judged his target perfectly. That's the problem with refusing to wear a bra: your nipples give away how aroused you are. Morgan gave a frustrated huff. "Fine. Just this once. And not because I want your cock in particular, Mr. Bighead. It's because I happen to be horny as hell. And you had better reciprocate when I'm done!"

But despite her harsh words, the speed at which Morgan ripped off her blouse exposing her shapely brown tits betrayed her eagerness for the task. Her eyes were warm and playful as she fell to her knees beneath her boss's desk, pushing her breasts together slightly with her arms to showcase their luscious fullness.

"Well, you lucky man," said Morgan archly, "It isn't every day you get to watch a little white slut's downfall while getting sucked off by the most gorgeous woman on campus." To emphasize her point, she extended her dripping wet tongue and aggressively dragged it up the length of Roderick's dick, giving the head of his cock a soft play bite when she reached the top. "So what are you waiting for? Press play!"

Roderick needed no further encouragement: he clicked the play button on the video as Morgan began delivering an expert blowjob.

The video started out in a blur of motion, then swung into focus held in selfie-mode to show Juno and Dominic. They were sitting with their backs against a door in the hallway of what looked like an apartment building. Dominic smiled, his face uncovered, Juno cringed, her face hidden by a scarf tied over its bottom half.

"Hey everyone! Thanks for tuning in again. You won't believe what I convinced this snowbunny slut to do today! Say hi, snowbunny!" said Dominic, calm and charming and in control.

"H-hi, everyone," said Juno in a whisper trembling with anxiety and arousal. She was doing her best to avoid looking at the camera, and was clearly making an effort not to be heard. Roderick didn't blame her: the hallway they were in was hardly a private location, and considering the nature of the video, Juno certainly wouldn't want to get caught.

Juno and Dominic's arms reached out of the frame towards each other, moving rhythmically.

"Do you want to let your fans know what we're doing today?" prompted Dominic with a cocky grin, making no effort to keep his voice down.

"Oh, Dom," said Juno in a quiet whining voice, "Do I have to? Can't you just show them?"

"I will show them, but you have to tell them first, slut," said Dominic firmly. "That's half the fun of our videos, the little posh girl being pushed into dirty talk."

Juno let out a sound that was half a groan of shame and half a horny moan, then spat out in a heated whisper: "I'm giving you and hand job, D-dom. And you're... mmmmhmm... you're touching my vagina at the same time."

Dominic laughed and shook his head, clucking his tongue. "You can do better than that! Come on, snowbunny, use some of the big girl words I taught you!"

Juno's blush had grown bad enough to be clear even around the edges of her face covering. "Ugh, fine! I'm... I'm jacking off your cock while you finger fuck my hot wet c-cunt!" She said, losing control of her volume a little as her voice cracked from embarrassment.

"Good girl, snowbunny! Now let's show our viewers what they came here to see!"

He swung the camera down to show their lower bodies. Both of them had stripped their pants and underwear down to their knees, exposing the crotches to each other's busy hands. It was a ludicrously risky public challenge. Juno was practically begging for a stranger to see her jacking off a black man, not to mention the rusk of them seeing her exposed, naked from the waist down.

Dominic's thick brown fingers rubbed and teased the sweet pink pussy while Juno's slim hand worked up and down his massive throbbing cock. Her technique was already noticeably improved from earlier videos. Well. Practice makes perfect after all.

Roderick gave a pleased grunt of his own and cast an appreciative eyes down at the confident, aggressive blowjob Morgan Cherry was performing on her knees beneath the desk. Roderick certainly appreciated the tender, hesitant blowjobs of white women on their way to corruption, but he had to admit that there was something special about oral sex performed by an experienced, brazen slut.

One moment Morgan was planting hot slobbery kisses up and down the length of his shaft, the next she was smoothly sinking the entire length of his enormous dick into her tight, slick throat, making her mouth a pussy for him to fuck. At the same time, her firm, confident fingers swirled and gripped lightly at his hanging balls, providing a harmonizing sensation that seemed to double his pleasure.

Maybe he and Morgan should have progress reports like this more often.

Roderick's attention was pulled back to the video as Dominic began talking again. "But we forgot to mention the best part, snowbunny!" said Dominic excitedly. He briefly pointed the phone both ways to show the empty hallway lined with doors. "We are in the hallway of an apartment building right now. Someone could turn that corner any minute." Juno groaned at the thought, although Roderick judged by the sound she made that arousal was blended with her fear. The two were truly in a compromising position. If someone did see them, they would have no time to get dressed with their pants pulled down so far, and there could be no plausible excuse for their position.

"Don't be so loud!" squeaked Juno, "Someone might hear!"

"Who might hear, Juno?" said Dominic mockingly, his fingers increasing their pressure and speed of Juno's blushing pussy. "Who lives behind this door?" he asked, indicating the door immediately behind their backs.

Juno clamped the scarf around her mouth tightly with her free hand, obviously trying her best to stifle a moan. After pulling herself together, she managed to gasp, "D-dom, I can't! I can't say it!"

"Tell me who lives in this apartment, or I'll make you cum so loud everyone in this fucking place will hear you, including him," said Dominic commandingly.

"My boyfriend!" gasped Juno in a humiliated whisper, "This is the door to my boyfriend's apartment!"

Morgan Cherry let out a throaty chuckle. "That dirty little slut!" She said with admiration. "Even I didn't know she had fallen this far already. Her and I will have lots to talk about in our next session. Now, I think they're getting ready to finish up their little game, so let's move to our grand finale as well," said Morgan smugly. She took her magnificent ebony tits in her hands and lifted them to Roderick's lap, sandwiching his cock in their warm, buttery skin. Morgan took the opportunity to roughly pinch her thick nipples as she pressed her tits tight around Roderick's cock, hissing with masochistic self-pleasure as she created a warm, soft channel of flesh for pleasuring her boss's cock.

A thick line of drool dripped from Morgan's tongue added the perfect amount of lubrication. Roderick sat back and let his employee take his cock to slippery, squishy heaven with her signature titjob while the video on his screen reached its climax.

"Where does he think you are right now anyway?" teased Dominic. "Should I knock and let him know that you're here?"

"Don't say that Dom, it's not funny!" hissed Juno. "He thinks I'm with my friends!"

"I think I should knock," insisted Dominic. "He's probably jerking off to BBC porn anyway right now, I bet he would love to see the real deal."

"Dommmmm, stooopppp!"

"I'll make you a deal, snowbunny" said Dominic with a cocky grin. "If you can make me cum in the next two minutes, we'll leave your boyfriend alone with his hand. If you can't, I knock."

Juno must have realized that he was serious, because her slim little hand began twisting and pumping furiously on the arrogant young man's stiff cock. Her eyebrows furrowed in determination as she put all her effort into pleasuring his big black dick.

"Tick Tock, slut," taunted Dominic, his hand still working furiously between the desperate woman's legs. "You know, you might be able to win if you give in and use that pretty mouth of yours..."

"I told you that's not happening!" panted Juno, beginning to forget to keep her voice down. "Just hand stuff!"

"Right," said Dominic, rolling his eyes, "Because your boyfriend said so. And you clearly care so much about his feelings."

"Shut up and cum, asshole!" moaned Juno, working her hand up and down Dominic's ebony pole frantically.

"Thirty seconds, snowbunny," said Dominic with anticipation. He pulled his hand, fingers still shining with Juno's aroused juices, away from her crotch and raised it in a fist, hovering inches from the door. "I can tell you right now that this handjob isn't going to get me there."

Juno put her other hand on Dominic's cock as well, twisting and sliding them desperately. There was only one other option she had...

"Cum for me, Dom," she said in a low, rasping whisper. "Your little snowbunny slut wants to see your hot white spunk so fucking bad. If you cum in my hands right now, baby, I'll taste it. I've been soooo curious about what your hot sperm would feel like on my tongue. Won't you let me try it? Cum for me. Cum for me, Daddy!"

Dominic looked pleasantly surprised as the unexpected burst of filthy dirty talk hit its mark, combining with Juno's rapid handjob to make his cock spurt hot jets of cum up onto Juno's arms and hands, just seconds shy of his deadline.

Roderick himself twitched in his chair, and Morgan, reading the signs expertly, clamped her curvy lips around the cockhead sticking up between her breasts, catching and swallowing Roderick's thick, powerful load without hesitation. Just as he came, the little minx on the video looked straight into the camera, raised her hand to her face, carefully inserted a finger beneath her scarf disguise, and tasted a black man's cum for the first time, just as she had promised.

The video cut out.

Morgan licked her lips and let out another chuckle, getting up off her knees as she said, "I don't think Dominic was the only one who was affected by that little girl's filthy mouth, was he boss?" she said knowingly as she began to wiggle out of her tight skirt and panties. "You have a... special interest in this particular white girl don't you?"

Roderick's mind flashed back to the first day of classes, the haughty young woman standing at the side of her racist boyfriend, staring down her nose at him. Then the contrasting image of her slipping a finger dripping with cum beneath her scarf-masked face, her eyes lively with curiosity.

And there was that word. Daddy. Said in that moaning, raspy voice, desperate and horny and oh so submissive. She had probably just thrown in the word without a second thought as another bit of dirty talk. But he found the word darkly fascinating when the little white slut pronounced it.

He wanted to hear her say it again. But to him this time.

"I do find myself intrigued by her case," said Roderick, removing his blazer and shirt, neatly folding them over his chair. "But I think I will let young Dominic have his fun for now. Maybe we can meet next week and you can update me again."

"Really, boss? I think this sort of meeting ought to be an email." Morgan perched her thick, gorgeous ass on the edge of his desk and raised her leg, revealing a plump, glistening pussy. "Whether I have the time in my busy schedule to give you oral updates... well that really depends on you."

Roderick sighed and sank to his knees, diving assertively between Morgan Cherry's juicy thighs.

It was time to show his egotistical employee that she wasnt the only one who knew how to use her tongue.

Extra Credit:

Arthur held out the box of condoms in trembling fingers.

"Please," he said in a voice that sounded pathetic even to him. "Just... please use them, Cece."

Cece gave him a look of amused contempt, eyes sliding down his body to lock onto his humiliating erection.

When Cecily had forced him to do her laundry the other day, she must have known what he would find. Sexy lingerie completely splattered with cum. Arthur had tried to be strong, but in the end he had given in and added his own stains to the matching bra and panties.

If Cecily hadn't let her new man cum in her unprotected pussy yet, she would soon. Thankfully, Arthur was pretty sure that she was still working up to it: the inside crotch of the panties was dry. He had checked it thoroughly.

"Well," said Cecily teasingly. "It sounds like you're begging me. If that's the case, then I guess you had better kneel." Her words were joking, but her eyes weren't. Arthur would have to obey if he was going to get what he wanted. He fell heavily to his knees, eyes staring pathetically up at his sister's cruel grin, holding up the box of condoms like an offering.

Cecily took them with a sneer. "You know what I want, Arthur. You know what my kink is. If you want to spoil my fun you're going to have to do something even more interesting to distract me."

"Anything," said Arthur, knowing how meaningful the word was when it came to his cruel sister.

Cecily's smile was wide and terrifying. "If you want Marcus to wear condoms, then you're going to have to buy them. And I'll tell you right now that these tiny white boy rubbers won't work." She ripped open a pack and smirked at the regular-sized condom within. She tossed it to Arthur and said "Put it on."

123456...8