Intro to Interracial Relations Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or maybe you even think you deserve my mouth!" said Rose with mock outrage. "It would kind of be cheating, because Desmond and Jules haven't even used it today, but hey, I didn't specify which holes were fair game did I? You could make me fall on my knees and service you. You could shut up my teasing mouth with your cock and force me to reconsider how manly you are."

The choices were dizzying. What should he do? Miles jerked his cock, hesitating.

"Choose, Pinky," demanded Rosemary, holding the position, offering him her sloppy holes. "Which hole do you deserve?"

Miles's eyes darted from her pussy, to her ass to her mouth, and back. What was the right choice? But then, Rose's insidious training caught up with him. Her poisonous teaching had planted a noxious seed in his brain, and it finally bore twisted fruit. Mile's eyes slid over to Rose's foot like it was a magnet, fixing on the gap between her first and second toe.

No, that was stupid, he thought desperately. Rose had told him that he could have any hole that he wanted! There was no way he wanted her toes more than her pussy! Wait... no. She had told him he could fuck any hole "he thought he deserved". He felt his pulse drumming in his head. If he did this, he would be confirming and accepting all of the cruel humiliation that Rose had heaped on him all term. He would be placing her boot on his neck forever. But... maybe that was his true place in life...

His mistress's pathetic foot cuck.

His face burning with shame, Miles lifted Rose's foot, pulling it towards his twitching cock. He tried not to look at her grin of triumph. "Gooood boy Pinky. I knew you finally understood your place."

Rosemary rubbed her hand between her legs, saying "I'm going to make it soooo wet for you, Pinky baby," with a sadistic smile. She slathered the cooling cum between her toes and winked at Miles.

"I'm all lubed up for you big boy! Fuck me."

Rose held her leg out stiffly as Miles grabbed her foot, desperately humping his tiny cock between her cum lubed toes. He squeezed his eyes shut tightly, shame and humiliation roaring through his body at his freely made self-degrading choice.

"Oh yeah!" said Rose with a cruel giggle. "Fuck me harder, Pinky!" She began playing with her pussy, her eyes alive with amusement. "You're making my toes feel so fucking good with your big manly cock!" she said in a ridiculous parody of her earlier cries of pleasure from the big black cocks. "I'm gonna c-cum, Pinky!

Miles grunted and whined, his skinny pale hips pumping faster, turned on by Rosemary's moans, even though they were obviously a cruel joke at his expense. Maybe especially because they were a cruel joke at his expense.

"You know how I always ruin your orgasm, Pinky?" said Rosemary suddenly, her voice serious. "How I draw back at the last second and take away all the joy of cumming? Well," she said, raising an eyebrow, "Now is your big chance. I won't stop you from cumming on my feet if you want to. Do you wat to mix your cum with those bad black men that stole me? You can finally creampie my feet, Pinky."

Miles's breath grew ragged and the pace of his hips grew frantic as he rapidly approach orgasm, his cock sliding in and out of the slippery gap between his crush's toes.

"That is," said Rose with a cruel smirk, "If you think you deserve it."

With a wail of despair on his lips, and the realization of his true submission in his heart, Miles dropped Rose's foot, letting it fall to the floor as he came. His cock twitched and squirted, bouncing untouched in the air, without the satisfying stimulation he craved.

He pathetic little load didn't reach far enough to touch Rosemary.

The distance between them was too great.

...

Arranging the swap was almost easy. Juno had just quietly asked if he was sure. When he said he was, she said she would arrange a meeting with Dominic.

Noah had never been in Dominic's apartment, but he recognized bits of it. There by the entrance was the couch where Dominic had trained his girlfriend to deepthroat in a popular series posted to Gabble. He recognized the table from a video where Dominc and held Juno's face down against the table while he came all over it. Across from the entrance was where Dominic had powerfully lifted Juno up and ate her pussy out while holding her up against the wall, demonstrating his strength and dominance, pleasuring Juno until she screamed out his name. Noah suddenly wondered dizzyingly how many sex acts this flat had seen that Juno and Dominic hadn't even bothered to film.

Now silent, the couple made their way to Dominic's bedroom. Juno gave him one last searching look, but Noah reached out and knocked on the door. There were no other choices left. Dominic had made sure of that.

The door swung open immediately to reveal Dominic, tall, cocky, and shirtless. This was the first time that Noah had met him in person, although from the videos Noah was intimately familiar with the taller, more handsome man's body.

"Mr. Boyfriend!" said Dominic warmly, smiling in a way that didn't reach his eyes. "I've heard so much about you." His chest gleamed, his huge muscles making bulging, liquid movements beneath his dark skin. The massive black man was wearing loose fitting grey sweatpants that nevertheless failed to hide the massive semi-erect cock snaking down one leg. Noah was more than a head shorter than him.

"D-dominic, I just wanted to say that..." said Noah, trying to get out the speech he had thought of, one last try at reasoning with his tormentor before going through with this deal.

"I'm going to stop you there, white boy," said Dominic in a calm voice that was nevertheless powerful enough to cut Noah off mid-sentence. "I'm not really interested in listening to you. I'm only interested in one thing." His eyes were focused on Juno, who was blushing, but unable to pretend she wasn't pleased.

"So we have a deal?" asked Dominic. His eyes flicked to Noah and grew hard. "Your little white clit goes free, and there are no more limits between me and your girlfriend."

"Dominic, I... Can't we just...?" Noah felt the weight of the decision. Could he say no right now? Was he strong enough? Dominic loomed over him, his presence suddenly overpowering, making Noah fall silent and cringe.

"Do. We. Have. A. Deal?" demanded the powerful, dominant man above him.

"Yes."

Dominic smiled, the huge bulge in his pants visibly shifting. He held out his fist, making Noah flinch again. It took Noah a second to realize what was happening and place his palm beneath the fist face up. The huge black hand opened over his small white palm and the key tumbled down. A tiny, light piece of low quality brass. What he had traded his loving relationship for.

"One last thing to take care of before we go," said Dominic, turning to Juno, who had been watching the contest of wills that Noah had just humiliatingly failed with fascinated eyes. "I don't have any reason to fuck white girls who aren't interested. And I don't want this white boy to have the wrong idea about what is about to happen in my bed. So let's make this clear, Snowbunny."

Dominic moved forward and kissed Juno, pulling her close to his body. Noah had seen this dozens of times in the videos they posted, and much worse besides, but being here in person and seeing his girlfriend ignore him while passionately kissing another man was more intense than he could have imagined.

Dominic broke from the kiss and stared down into Juno's shining eyes. "Who was it who came to me with the idea for how to finally turn her boyfriend into a willing cuck?"

Noah's heart grew cold. Juno said, "Dom, dont!" but a little smirk pulled up the corner of her lips.

"Who was it who told me she wanted my cock in her pussy so bad, but she wanted Noah's permission first?" continued Dominic, giving Noah a mocking side glance as his mouth fell open.

"It wasn't like that Noah," said Juno, while Dominic reached down and gripped her ass possessively through the coat. "I wasn't trying to trick you! I just knew that this was something that would turn you on if you could get over your ego and pride. I wanted to help you!"

The devastation and humiliation crashed onto Noah in wave after wave. His cage was tight again. He couldn't wait to unlock it. Even knowing he had already lost, Noah couldn't stop himself from blurting out the thought that echoed through his tortured mind: "Juno... you said that sex was only for two people who love each other."

Dominic's grin widened even further. He turned to the beautiful, slutty woman in his arms. "Why don't you repeat what you said to me about a month ago, my cute little snowbunny?"

Noah's heart hammered in his chest. Juno blushed dark red. "Dom, I'll say it, but not right here. Not in front of him," she whimpered.

"If it's true, you should be able to tell me anywhere. You should be able to shout it from the rooftops," came Dominic's teasing reply. "Do it, slut. Let your boyfriend hear the words I've been hearing for months."

Juno pressed her flushed face tight against Dominic's bare muscled chest as she spoke, but to Noah's ears, the words were still as clear as day.

"I love you, Dom."

Dom turned and gestured Juno into his room, where she retreated, her face in her hands, once again leaving her boyfriend behind without saying goodbye.

Dominic himself grabbed the doorknob, winked at Noah and said "Have fun tonight, white boy. I know I will."

The door slammed shut in Noah's face.

Noah was shut out. Closed off completely from the night of filthy sex his girlfriend would be having behind that locked door. Maybe if he was lucky they would debut a new video soon on Gabble of their first time fucking. Until then, he could only jerk and imagine. But as he trudged towards the exit, he heard a door open and a familiar voice call for him.

"Psst, Noah, over here!"

He turned in shock to see Rosemary Yates beckoning him from an open doorway. She was completely naked, her face and tits splattered with sticky white cum, and she was wearing a warm smile on her beautiful face.

Noah had a bad feeling about this, but he did as he was told and entered the bedroom of one of Dominic's flatmates, following his nude friend.

He was surprised to see Cecily there as well, contorted into a strange position, laying upside-down against the bed with her legs and hips up in the air. When she saw Naoh enter, she gave him and awkward smile and said "Don't mind me! I know it's an old wive's tale, but this is supposed to increase my chances. Thick cum spilled out of her raised pussy, sending sticky trails down her pale body.

"So did you get the key?" asked Rose excitedly. Noah felt a sense of surreality. He had never seen either of his friends naked, and here they were treating this situation like it was the most natural thing in the world. Almost like they didn't see him as a man at all anymore.

"Y-yeah," said Noah, holding up the tiny key.

"Awww, that's so great!" said Cecily, giving him an upside-down smile. "You're going to have a lot of fun tonight!"

"And it's going to be even better than you thought!" added Rose giddily. She took Noah's hand and led him to the bed, sitting him down. "You know, Dominic wanted you to be in the room with them when they first fucked." The idea set Noah's heart beating faster. The idea was terrifying and arousing all at once, and he felt disappointed and relieved that it hadn't happened.

"But..." his eyebrows creased, "Why did he..."

"Why did he kick you out?" chimed in Cecily from the floor. "Because Juno begged him to. Dominic has always been a bit too indulgent with her."

"You see white boy," explained Rosemary, "Your girlfriend doesn't think you would be able to handle it. She thinks it would break you to see her fuck a real man. But we two and Dominic think she's wrong. We think this is something that you need to see." She pointed across the room to a poster of an oiled-up blonde woman on the wall. "Take that poster down, see what you can see."

Noah moved across the room, curious what could possibly be on the wall behind the poster. As he removed the raunchy poster he saw that a small peephole had been cut into the wall. His mouth went dry as he confirmed his suspicions. Looking through the hole gave an excellent view of Dominic's bed, where Dominic and Juno were passionately kissing.

Noah backed away as if he had been burned, putting his hands over his mouth. Rosemary's hands were on his shoulders and her whisper was in his ear. "My man Jules has always been a bit of a voyeur... Dominic used to let him watch when he seduced and fucked white bitches like your girlfriend. But Dominic thought you could put the peephole to better use today. Me and Cecily will leave you to it. You have the key. You have the peephole. You have a once in a lifetime chance to watch a girl fuck a real cock for the first time in her life. Take it or leave it. You could walk out the door right now if you wanted. Or you could stay. The choice is yours."

With that, Rosemary helped Cecily get up and they left the room, giggling and casting curious glances behind them as they shut the door.

Noah sat on the bed. He had a choice. Juno didn't want him to see. Dominic did. Juno had his best interests at heart, and Dominic wanted to destroy him.

Juno was just one thin wall over, wet and eager to take a big black cock. Noah could see her get dominated in a way he had never been able to. Or he could leave. Before Noah even realized what he was doing, he heard the loud click of the lock at his crotch as his cage opened. His subconscious knew what he wanted. He couldn't resist. Noah moved to the peephole with desperate speed, shedding his pants completely on the way, his cock already in hand.

He reached the peephole just in time to watch his lovely girlfriend finally strip away the long coat she had been wearing, revealing what was underneath.

She had on a tiny top that tied in the front, so small that it let the underside of her tits hang out and pressed her piercings tight against the fabric. She wore a tiny little pink skirt, and the big pink platform shoes he had already seen.

Something about the outfit was oddly familiar.

Noah's cock almost came early when he realized what had happened. He had shown his favorite interracial porn to his girlfriend months ago. She must have shared it with Dominic, because now Dominic's twisted plan for the couple was finally clear. Noah saw Dominic turn to the wall where he knew the pathetic little white boy was watching and give him a cruel grin.

The blonde hair. The nipple piercings. The outfit. Dominic had seen the porn that Noah was obsessed with and decided to forcibly convert Juno into Noah's favorite interracial pornstar.

And reenact the filthy porn scene right in front of him.

Dominic moved up behind Juno, pulling her against him while facing the peephole, running his hands up and down her body, while she threw back her head in ecstasy, panting and closing her eyes. One strong black hand reached up to twist and tease a pierced nipple, shoving aside the flimsy top to reveal Juno's perfect pale tits. The other hand strayed down to grip and press between her spread legs.

"Do you want me to mark your body, slut?" murmured Dominic into her ear, his burning eyes still focused on the peephole, boring into Noah as the pathetic cuck stroked himself rapidly.

"Yes, Dom!" moaned Juno, "Please! I'm so proud to be yours. I want everyone to know who owns me!"

"What about a choker?" suggested Dominic, moving his hand up from her tits to possessively grasp her throat, while his other hand plunged and moved between Juno's legs, making squelching noises Noah could hear from the other room. "It could say 'I love BBC".

"Yesss baby!" hissed Juno. "Please buy me one! I want all the little white boys to know that my throat is for big black cocks the second they see me!"

"Or maybe a tattoo. 'Dominic's Snowbunny Slut'," suggested the black man with a smile.

"Anything baby!" agreed Noah's girlfriend. "My body belongs to you completely! Do whatever you want with it!"

"All mine," growled Dominic, plunging his fingers aggressively deep into Juno's sloppy pussy one last time, his other hand returning to roughly grasp one of Juno's delicate breasts. Juno let out a desperate moan, straining her body against his hands, trying to press tighter into his grip "Well, right now what I want to do with your body is stick a cock in your mouth. On your knees, slut."

Juno obeyed enthusiastically, falling to her knees to kneel reverently in front of Dominic's massive cock. "I want an extra soft and submissive blowjob tonight, snowbunny." said Dominic fondly, rubbing her head as his massive body loomed over her. "No hands."

Without a word of complaint, Noah's lovely girlfriend clasped her hands behind her back and began gently kissing and licking the massive dick in front of her. Noah's hand pumped his cock, taking in the view of the back of Juno's naked torso, her blonde head bobbing, her round little butt peeking out from beneath her tiny skirt and it perched on her pink platform shoes.

"Let's talk about Noah," said Dominic, his eyes flicking back up to the hidden peephole with a cocky smile on his face.

"Awww, do we have to Dom?" whined Juno. "I just want to focus on you tonight!"

"Shut up, slut," said Dominic, gripping her hair and thrusting into her mouth a few times to put her in her place. "It turns me on when you bad mouth him. Who is better, me or him?"

"You are Dom, obviously."

Noah felt the words pierce his heart. They had been tossed off carelessly, as if the answer was instinctively obvious.

"Who is smarter?" Asked Dom, using his hands to guide Juno's bobbing head.

Juno released his cock for a moment, gasping. "You get way better grades than him. You're smarter."

"Who's more handsome?"

"You Dom!"

"Who has a bigger..."

"Dom, this is silly!" said Juno in frustration. "You can ask as many questions as you want but the answer is always you! You are better in every single way. Noah is a pathetic shrimp dicked cuck who is probably jerking off to the thought of your big black cock right now. There's no comparison!"

Dominic pulled her head back from his cock and stared Juno deep in the eyes. "But you still love him."

Juno hesitated. Noah felt a rush of wild joy. "I do Dom. I'm sorry. It's... it's complicated... You don't understand," said Juno weakly.

"I understand. I understand that it's finally time to take away the one special thing that lover boy had left. Come here, slut. Give me that pussy," said Dominic, sliding back onto the bed, his cock pointing straight up into the air. Noah's hand increased its pace on his cock. As Juno crawled on top of him, Dominic held her up over his cock in reverse cowgirl position. Her pussy oozed thick clear juices, swollen and pink, desperate for the black dick preparing to penetrate it. Her pierced nipples stood up stiff and aroused from her firm pale tits. Her chest heaved and jiggled from her ragged breaths as she stared down at the massive cock she had dreamed of for so long.

"What do you want, slut?" asked Dom commandingly, holding Juno's hips firmly as she wriggled and shifted, her body instinctively trying to insert the genetically superior cock into her aching pussy.

"I want your cock, Dom!" she panted. "I want you to fuck me. Dominate me. Own me. I want to finally be a blacked whore like all my friends!"

Dominic smiled and released his hands, his knowing look at the peephole showing that what happened next was all Juno's decision.

Finally freed, both by her boyfriend's permission and the release of Dominic's controlling hands, Juno was finally able to do what her treacherous heart and her horny pussy had desired for months.

1...345678