Intro to Interracial Relations Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur couldn't tear his eyes away as the pearly white puddle he had made slowly spread out and cooled on the apartment floor.

"And that makes you a pathetic, perverted failure."

...

"Come on, Pinky!" said Rosemary breathlessly, pulling Miles by the hand as they rushed through the cold winter evening. Miles's heart pounded loud and fast in his chest, not only because he was out of shape, but also because of what Rose had excitedly told him when she had shown up at his door just minutes before.

"Come with me, Pinky! Desmond finally said yes!"

Rosemary had taken mercy on Miles and his desperate horniness these past few weeks. When they hung out, she would show him videos of her slutty fuck sessions with Desmond while giving him pity footjobs. She also had begun "accidentally" leaving dirty socks behind in Miles's apartment, and sending pictures to Miles asking if he thought her new toenail color was cute.

After Rosemary's manipulation, Miles had masturbated to his crush's feet so often that he didn't even remember what her tits looked like anymore. The giggling beauty had twisted her "best friend's" sexuality into total perversion, just for amusement.

But maybe that was finally coming to an end. According to Rosemary, she had finally convinced Desmond to allow her to be with two men at once. Miles felt a spark of hope in his heart. Maybe finally, the humiliating foot stuff that Rose had been pushing him towards would be put behind them. Desmond and Rosemary couldn't possibly object to wholesome, real sex if Miles was dating Rosemary.

Rose seemed just as excited as him, her eyes shining and her cheeks flushed as she led the way into her apartment. "I'm so excited, Pinky! Finally, we've convinced him after trying for so long. I just know it is going to feel so good to have two men! Oh!" she turned with a smile, as if she had just remembered something. "I almost forgot. Don't worry about that nasty homework assignment that our bitch of a professor gave us. I could never do anything cruel to my cute little best friend! I'm just going to make something up and bliw the whole assignment off."

Miles beamed. "Thanks Mistress!" it felt like a weight off his mind, he had been a little worried about how his best friend planned to complete the assignment, True, he was still locked up. He was reminded of that constantly by the uncomfortable plastic between his legs and the key on Rosemary's black spade necklace, bouncing between her tits as she walked. But he was confident that Rosemary would no longer hold him in chastity either, once their relationship changed.

Finally, Rosemary was sliding the key into her door. Just before they entered, Rosemary turned to him and whispered, "Just stay quiet for a while, Pinky. This took a lot of convincing, and Desmond is a little touchy. Just let me work my magic, kay?" With that, she giggled and pushed the door open and led the way into the apartment.

Without warning, Miles was face to face with Desmond for the first time. The tall, lean black man sat on the sofa in Rosemary's living room, stark naked. His powerful muscles looked like they were cut from shining brown stone, and shifted beneath his gleaming skin as he leaned forward, staring at Miles with unfriendly eyes. His cock, soft and dormant, was still longer than Miles's when fully erect. Despite being naked in the presence of two fully clothed people, he seemed calm and in control, if a little annoyed.

"Hi, Master!" chirped Rose, apparently not bothered by her man's nudity. "Here's Pinky, just like we said! Why don't we..."

"Shut up," said Desmond in a flat, commanding voice. Miles was stunned as Rosemary immediately obeyed, her mouth clicking shut. She still wore a smile, but now passively waited for her man to speak.

"I don't like you, white boy," said Desmond, abruptly. "I didn't want you here. But my little fuck slut wouldn't shut the fuck up about you. So don't piss me off." Miles bobbed his head. "Um, yeah, Ok." he mumbled, intimidated by Desmond's forceful energy.

"That's 'yes, sir' white boy," said Desmond sharply.

"Y-yes, sir." said Miles meekly, avoiding Desmond's blazing eye contact. Internally, he felt defiant. Desmond was talking a big game now, but Miles had already worked his way from friend to best friend, and soon to second boyfriend. Desmond was clearly an asshole who ordered Rose around and treated her badly. Miles liked his chances of replacing Desmond as sole boyfriend one day, no matter how big Desmond's cock was.

Desmond leaned back on the couch, spreading legs wide. "My bitch told me she locked your little clit away. Strip. I want to see." He said with a voice of self-assured authority. Miles looked over to Rose, who widened her eyes and gave him a tiny nod. It looked like this humiliation was the price of entry. Swallowing the blow to his pride from being ordered around by his hated rival, Miles dropped his pants, revealing his caged cock.

Desmond let out a snort of laughter. "Shit! Rose said it was 'small', but even that's too nice!"

Desmond looked thoughtful for a moment. "I guess I don't mind having a whiteboy around if he knows his place. And with that small sized cock cage, I don't think your place will be easy to forget. Rose!" he said sharply, snapping his fingers. "While your little friend here is amusing, he's hardly arousing. If you want to fuck, you're going to have to get me in the mood."

Rosemary immediately sprung into action, pulling her shirt off over her head the second Desmond finished giving the command. Miles's cage suddenly felt horribly tight as Rosemary unclasped her lacy bra. He was about to see Rosemary's tits in the flesh.

The excitement was spoiled a little by the fact that Rosemary was turned away from him, maintaining smoldering eye contact with her man. But Miles still internally rejoiced as the bra fell away, unveiling Rosemary's full milky tits and beautiful pink nipples, already standing at attention. His breath came in ragged, excited gasps as Rose unzipped her skirt and let it fall as well, revealing her wide curvy hips and tiny thong.

Rose turned suddenly towards Miles, standing behind her. As she bent over at the waist, she winked at her bestie and whispered "He loves this part!" while slowly peeling the thong down her plump backside.

Sitting on the couch, watching his bitch strip with a steely gaze, Desmond was still only semi erect, his thick cock just barely lifting off of his enormous balls. As Rose turned back to him, fully nude, he crooked a huge black finger at her, saying "Crawl to me, slut."

"Yes, Master," said Rosemary in a meek voice, her naked, wiggling ass making a fascinating slutty display for Miles as she crossed the room to Desmond on hands and knees. But something seemed... wrong. Miles's eyes, without his control, darted to Rosemary's feet. She was still wearing socks, completely shrouding her soles and toes.

"Now you sit down over there, white boy," said Desmond harshly, pointing at a chair across the room. "I don't want to see you move until I say." He turned his attention to the eager, juicy slut at his feet. "You know what to do, you little slut. Dirty talk your master. Get him ready to fuck."

Rose sat on her knees, stroking Desmond off, her words were soft and deep, but loud enough for Miles to hear.

"Come on Master! Don't you want to show this little white boy what a real man looks like? Show him why I chose my big strong Master. I want you to put me in my fucking place. Make him watch as you treat the woman he worships like your fucking whore. I want you to fuck me until I scream, and prove to him why size fucking matters!"

Miles could see her curvy naked body bounce and she enthusiastically helped Desmond reach full stiffness. Between her legs, her eager pussy dripped fluid down to the floor. She sat with her feet tucked beneath her butt. The soles would be facing Miles directly... if only she wasn't wearing socks. It was maddening. Miles was getting the view he always wanted, every naked inch of Rosemary's perfect body. Except for her feet, the part of her he should have no interest in. He couldn't take it any more.

"Umm," said Miles, shame already burning his face as he screwed up the courage to make his humiliating request, "I w-was wondering if maybe you would... t-take your socks off, Mistress?"

Rosemary turned to look at him, her eyes wide. Desmond's mouth hung open as he stared at the pathetic white boy across the room. Then they both burst out laughing. "God!" said Desmond with a smile, "I forgot how bad you fucking broke him, Rose." Rosemary was clearly trying and failing to keep it together, and swatted Desmond's naked thigh. "Shut the fuck up, Master!" she whispered, holding back giggles.

Rose gave Desmond a sultry, teasing look over her shoulder. "Anything for my bestie!"

Both socks came off slowly and teasingly, revealing both feet and finally making Rosemary's nudity complete in Miles's twisted, fucked up brain.

Rose turned back to Desmond, whose monstrous cock finally stood at attention, helped by Miles's humiliation. "Well Master," she said, her voice thick with excitement, "I think everybody's ready! Do you think it is time to officially welcome my second man?"

Desmond nodded, smiling down at his bitch. "Now would be perfect," he said smugly. His gaze flicked across the room and stared into Miles's eyes. Miles sat on the edge of his seat, ready to cross the room and join the couple he would soon be a part of.

Desmond opened his mouth and yelled "Jules, get in here!"

From a door leading to the bedroom stepped another large black man. Slightly less muscled than Desmond, with a cock that was maybe a few centimeters shorter. He was holding up a phone, recording the scene as he stepped into the room.

Miles's mouth dropped open and his brain blanked for a moment. He turned to Rosemary, who was watching his reaction like a hawk. "M-mistress. But, I... I thought that..."

Only now did Miles recognize the cruel mockery in Rosemary's eyes as she put a hand to her mouth in mock surprise. "Oh noooo, Pinky!" she said in well acted horror. "Did you think that I meant you when I talked about getting a second boyfriend?"

Miles thought back to all the times they had talked about it. Now he realized how careful she had been in her wordings, how she had hinted and implied that she wanted to date Miles without ever saying it directly.

"I meant Jules this whole time, Pinky!" she said, her mask slipping a little as a smirk pulled up the corners of her lips. "I could just never see you as a man I'm afraid! Your cock is too small for me."

"But... but then why am I here?" asked Miles numbly, his entire vision of the future washing away like a sandcastle.

Jules walked over to him, his cock already hard and drooling, prepared for its upcoming task. He held out the recording phone for Miles to take. "We needed a cameraman, silly," said Rosemary with wide-eyed innocence, extending her tongue to run it up her man's shaft.

Miles faced a choice. Up until now, he had obeyed Rosemary for some false hope that she would be his some day. But that dream was crushed. He saw now that that had never been on the table. If he obeyed her now, Miles would truly be the pathetic little cuck that Desmond said he was. There was no reason to agree to film the obscene acts that this new throuple were about to do...

Unless he actually got off on the extreme humiliation that Rose had been planning all along.

Miles raised the phone, pointing the camera at the three figures in the center of the living room. Rosemary's face broke into a wide, confident grin. She had expected this result all along. Miles's beautiful nude best friend gripped a huge black dick in each hand, pumping slowly for the benefit of the camera as she purred: "Come with me to the couch, boys. There is something that I've always wanted to try."

Rosemary sat Desmond back on the couch, hovering above him and aligning his cock with her tight asshole. Miles rose and approached, aiming the camera and keeping a steady hand as the ebony dick sank slowly into Rose's tight ass, reaching deep between her round white cheeks. Rose let out a slutty moan as she sank deeper and deeper, letting the massive man beneath her completely conquer her ass, spreading her open in a way that simply wouldn't be possible for a shrimpy white boy. Miles's cock might not even be able to reach through the depths of Rose's cheeks.

Gasping and panting already from the intense pleasure of her anal penetration, Rosemary impatiently swatted Miles out of the way and waved Jules forward. "Right here big boy," she moaned, "Fucking take your new woman. Make my pussy yours!"

Jules slipped his cock into Rose's drooling pussy, filling her completely. Miles stared in wonder at the scene. Both of Rose's slutty holes, stretched tight around her masters' cocks. Two massive black men, moving in perfect harmony to dominate and own the submissive white girl they shared. Rose moaned as the two men began pistoning in and out, welcoming their complete victory with orgasmic glee as they made her their desperate interracial whore.

Through the haze of her humiliation pleasure, Rose noticed Miles filming and reached out to him, her body bouncing and jolting as it was stuffed full from both sides. Even now, Miles couldn't resist her. He walked forward and reached out to her, and she laced her fingers through his.

"Do you want to hear something funny, Pinky?" she said, her voice modulating wildly with the intense jolts of pleasure rocking her curvy body. Miles nodded solemnly, pointing the camera at Rose's tits as they swayed and bounced from the force of her masters' thrusts.

"At the beginning of the year, I was hoping that you would ask me out!" she said, throwing her head back, laughing through the wild moans tearing out of her throat. Miles heard the words but didn't feel them yet. There was only so much devastation a man could process in one night. He would hear them over and over again later when he tried to sleep. "Can you imagine! I'm sooooo glad that Professor Greene woke me up to the truth before I got tricked into a relationship with that pitiful dick." Miles watched with dazed, horny detachment as the massive cocks slid in, flesh slapping and jiggling as they roughly conquered the love of his young life.

"But I do feel bad for you, Pinky," said Rose, for a moment solemn. "So I'll let you kiss me."

Despite all that had happened, Miles couldn't refuse. He leaned forward, only to be roughly shoved away by the cruelly laughing Rosemary. "Friends don't kiss on the lips, you moron!" she said, her moans rapidly increasing in pitch.

She raised her legs, allowing the black men to reach deeper while presenting a bouncing foot to Miles's eyes.

"Kiss my fucking foot, you friend-zoned cuck!" she howled, in pleasure and amusment.

Miles later would wish that he had had the strength to disobey this one order, but as the new throuple grunted and moaned and thrust, the two massive men pumping their new snowbunny slut full of thick sperm in both holes, Miles was tenderly kissing the sole of her foot, making sure his camera was pointed at just the right spot to capture the cocks twitching and pulsing, delivering their thick loads into Rosemary's ass and pussy.

...

All four people stood panting and reeling for a moment as the orgasmic tension faded away. Jules's thick, softening cock slid out of Rosemary's well used pussy as he leaned forward, taking the sweaty, dopily grinning face of his new woman in his hands and kissing her deeply as her ass remained impaled on her other man's cock. "Welcome, honey," said Rose in a sweet voice, staring deep into his eyes. "I'm so glad to have another big strong boyfriend to fuck me right."

"You're not our girlfriend, slut," said Desmond roughly, extracting his cock from Rose's ass with a soft slurping sound and moving quickly to avoid the stream of Jules's cum that was oozing from her pussy. "You're our sextoy." He gave Rosemary a hard slap on her ass, making her giggle and bite her lip. "Come on," he said to Jules with a grin. "Let's go get some beer. I'm thirsty, and we have a long night ahead of us. Clean up before we get back, bitch." And in minutes, the two massive black men had pulled on clothes and slammed the door behind them, leaving Miles and Rosemary alone in the quiet apartment.

Miles turned back to the couch, seeing Rose eagerly scooping up strands of cum from between her legs and licking her fingers. "Wow, Pinky," she said, looking up with a smile, "Jules tastes so sweet! But Desmond has such a strong manly flavor. I can't decide which one I like better! Do you want to taste?"

"N-no mistress," said Miles humbly, finally stopping the recording and letting his hand fall limply to his side. He found it hard to look Rose in the eye. He had wanted her for so long, and only just now did he realize that she was completely out of his reach.

Rosemary gave him a chagrined look and sighed. "Come here, Pinky," she said gently, the mockery and scorn temporarily gone from her voice. Miles obeyed, his will completely broken at this point. Miles approached, and Rosemary fished the key from between her breasts, jangling next to the black spade pendant on her new necklace.

"Pinky, I wanted you here today because the professor said to put our lab partners in their place. And you have been wrong about your place for a while now, haven't you Pinky?" The last question was a little sharp, and Rosemary's eyes were stern as she stared at Miles.

"Y-yes mistress," said Miles, hanging his head in shame.

"You don't deserve to be my boyfriend, Pinky," said Rose firmly, still staring with serious, intent eyes into Miles's face. "You DO have a place. You just don't deserve the loving, equal relationship of a dating couple. I mean, you are so beneath me that best friend is starting to feel like a stretch. But regardless, I still want you by my side, doing all the sweet, subservient things you have gotten used to these past few months."

Rosemary reached up and inserted the key into the lock of Miles's chastity device. "And I'm not like some of those other mean mistresses. You are so sweet and submissive that you deserve to get your rocks off sometimes, Pinky." she said indulgently. The lock clicked open and the plastic cage came loose, allowing Miles to instantly spring to his full unimpressive length.

"Jules and Desmond will be gone for a few minutes, Pinky. So I'll give you a one time offer." She leaned back and raised her legs, thrusting her hips forward to display her ravaged pussy and asshole, still leaking thick globs of cum.

"Ill let you fuck me. Just this onnnneee time. Whichever hole you think you deserve," she said in a husky whisper.

Miles stood there stunned, his cock throbbing. He was about to lose his virginity. True, he would lose it in a hole fucked loose and filled with the hot cum of his black rival, but it would still be with the love of his life. He almost couldn't believe his mistress's generosity.

"Which one do you deserve?" asked Rose in a hoarse, teasing voice. "My pussy?" she trailed a hand down to gently part her lips, smearing them with cum in the process. "The sweet little lovehole that your fist has stood in for so many times? It's wet and hot, Pinky. Even wetter and hotter than usual at the moment." Miles gulped, almost delirious at the thought. His hand dropped to his tiny cock, pumping in short bursts.

"Or maybe you deserve my ass?" asked Rose, her mouth quirking up into a smile. "All the boys say I have a fantastic ass, Pinky. I bet you've dreamed about it yourself, holding me down and spanking my cheeks red, then fucking the tight hole between them until I beg for more, even though it hurts so bad." Miles stared at her asshole. It certainly didn't look tight right now. But that didn't matter. She was saying he could stick his cock inside and fuck her butt until he came. It would make him Desmond's equal, at least in one small way.

1...345678