Introducing Shawna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her clothes hide the shape of her body. But from experience I know it's a pretty nice shape. A shape that definitely shouldn't be hidden. There's nothing big about her body at all. Even her breasts aren't big, just moderate and proportional.

Beside her stands a slightly smaller girl. I know it's Shawna, and I know she's eighteen. She stands a couple of inches shorter, maybe about 5'3". She's not a thick girl, either. In fact, her body looks to be decidedly average. I'd guess she's around 125-130 pounds and no more.

Her hair is a light shade of brown. It's the same length as Natalie's, only somewhat "bushier" and with a very gentle wave to it. She too has an oval face with green eyes. And a very similar mouth: straight and wide with modest light-pink lips. But she has a smaller nose with more rounded features too. She has very light white skin, and at least on her face, it's dotted with just light of tan freckles.

I'd deem Natalie to be attractive. Shawna, however, is decidedly plain. I wouldn't say she's unattractive, but I wouldn't call her the prettiest girl in her class either. Just plain.

She's wearing denim shorts and a loose-fitting black t-shirt. It makes it hard to tell much about the shape of her body, too. The loose shirt covers her well enough to hide her curves and offer no hint about her breasts, other than not huge. But I can see most of her arms and legs. They're somewhere between what I'd call lean and average. So I'm pretty sure the rest of her body looks about the same.

Both of them look edgy. But Shawna is far more so. I'd planned for that. It's why I told Natalie not to talk to her. That way, Natalie couldn't answer any of Shawna's questions or offer her so much as a hint of what might be possibly in store for her. Not that Natalie has a clue herself. I can see on her face that she never dreamed I'd summon Shawna along with her. And the idea of Shawna being here is making Natalie very uncomfortable.

With a wave of my hand, I have Sophie bring them both to the sofa and have them sit across from me. Both cross the few steps rather hesitantly.

Natalie has been here several times before. She knows well that I have rules for everything. Even for how to sit. She sits the way I expect her to. With her back straight and her eyes forward, her legs fully crossed right over left, and her hands politely folded in her lap.

Shawna has never heard of me until she listened at that door, and that was only half of an hour ago. She hasn't a clue that she's expected to sit any particular way, let alone how. She leans back, her legs together, and relaxes on the sofa.

I see no reason not to set the tone for this evening immediately. I glance at Natalie and in my firm voice tell her "stay bitch." then, without allowing her to respond, I turn my attention to Shawna. "You might be a disgusting slob, but in my realm, you'll act like a proper bitch, little girl." I use a harsh, scolding voice with Shawna. But I don't raise my voice to her. Instead, I lightly swat her thighs, beneath the shorts, on her bare skin with the tip of my crop. The pair of swats aren't hard. They don't even leave a pink mark on her skin. Well, not one that will last more than a minute or two. It's just enough for her to feel the light sting suddenly shoot into her flesh. And it gets her attention. Her eyes pop wide. She stares at me with absolute shock on her face.

"Cross those legs! All the way, right over left." I tap her right thigh a second time, landing the crop just beside the first swat. It definitely has her attention. And it gets her moving. Her leg all but flies over her left.

I don't give her any time to think. Instead, I lightly swat her side with my crop and scold her to sit up straight. Her back almost snaps up it moves so fast. A tap, this one very light, to her cheek gets her eyes looking forward. Another tap to her hands gets them folded in her lap. And then, a pair of taps to her arms, on bare skin just beneath the fabric of her t-shirt, gets her arms positioned properly, her upper arms straight along her sides to the elbows, and only then bending into her lap.

"That's a good bitch," I finally tell her, my voice softening a little from its harshness. "Welcome to my realm. I'll just assume you have at least as much brains as the average goldfish. So I'm sure you can guess why I summoned you. While you are in my realm, you will behave your insolent little bottom as a proper bitch. Whether you want to or not.

"First, now that you know how to sit properly, you really don't want to sit any other way. Ever. And you will be still. Squirming around will not be tolerated. I don't care if you're comfortable or bored. I said sit, so you will sit and sit until I say otherwise.

"Second, you will speak only when spoken to. You can take comfort in the fact that absolutely no one here cares what you have to say. When you do speak, you will be very polite, respectful, and humble. You may address me as "Ma'am," "my Queen," or "Miss Rodgers." Nothing else. That is my slave-girl." I wave my hand in the direction of Sophie. "You will address her as Miss Slave.

"Third, you will do as you are told. Don't bother to object. Don't bother to ask any questions. No one cares what you want. Or what you want. Or what's uncomfortable for you. In fact, no one cares what you think about anything.

"Fourth, you will answer every single question you are asked fully and honestly. I don't care if you're embarrassed. I don't care if you think it's none of anyone's business. I don't care if you think it's private. You have no privacy here. None at all. You'll tell me whatever I ask. And if it's just the most embarrassing thing you've ever done - I don't care!

"You do not want to break those simple rules here. You will not be happy if you do. In fact, you will seriously wish you hadn't. I hope that's clear to your dull bitch brain. Do you understand my rules, little bitch?"

Shawna had been steadily shirking back as I recited the rules to her. Her bottom scooting back on the sofa the inch or so it had to move. As if that little space would do anything! Now, she looks to me with a very nervous look on her face. Her voice trembles slightly, it's tone muted, as she answers "yes, my Queen..." Her eyes look to me as if silently asking me if that answer is OK. I'm sure she chose to address me as her queen because that's the way she's heard her mother address me, and it worked for mom.

I don't say anything about it. I've already told her that was acceptable. I'm not here to coddle little bitches and reassure them every step of the way. Shawna will very quickly learn how life here is. Do as you are told, nothing more, nothing less. And she'll know if I'm displeased with her.

I stand directly in front of the seated Shawna. And I stand close, my knees no more than a couple of inches from hers. I don't lean over. I just look down upon the seated girl. I use a firm voice. "Were you listening at mommy's door while she was trying to have some privacy to talk to me?"

Shawna's face scrunches up and she blushes slightly. Her voice mutes another octave. Her eyes dart to the left, trying to look away from and her mom. "Yes, my Queen..." She answers, the embarrassment ringing in her voice.

"Why?"

Now that Shawna doesn't even have the comfort of answering only yes or no, she really cringes. And blushes. Finally, her voice muted to barely audible, she answers "I don't know, my Queen... I just wanted to know what she was hiding..." I can that she's having to work hard not to turn her head or hide her face as she answers, too.

"What did you think mommy was hiding from you?"

"I didn't know! My Queen..." I just glare at her with a stern look on my face. It takes a couple of seconds of tense silence. But Shawna gets the hint. "I thought maybe she met a guy or something... My Queen."

I sigh deeply. "Did that bitch ever tell you she was a bitch? Guys don't want bitches, they want ladies."

"No, my Queen... I had no idea my mom was into... this!"

I turn fast and unexpectedly. It startles both of them. I glare hard at Natalie. "You naughty bitch! Didn't I tell you that now that your little bitch was an adult you weren't to hide yourself from her?"

Natalie starts to squeak out a timid "yes, my Queen."

I ignore Natalie and go on scolding her as if she wasn't saying anything. "And now she's spying at the door because you're still hiding yourself from her like you're some sort of prissy lady. Or an actual person! You are nothing, bitch! You are just a cheap fuck toy in my toybox. I told you to stop hiding your true self from her. I warned you about that useless modesty."

I reach out quickly, taking hold of Natalie's hair. I grip it tight, right atop her head, pulling the strands tight, but not pulling them out. Natalie jumps. Then she trembles. Now she looks back at me with a face scrunching up to cry, her eyes beginning to moisten. "You'll be spanked for that disobedience, bitch. Come."

I don't wait for Natalie. I pull her, by her hair, bringing the quivering woman up to her feet. I pull her, her body struggling to catch up, across to the sofa I'd been sitting on. I move Natalie smoothly, but she moves awkwardly, half stumbling, her feet never having caught up with me. And where I'm taking her body.

Across from us, separated mostly by the coffee table, Shawna watches. Her face is one of utter, absolute shock. And horror. It's as if she doesn't believe her ears just heard that her mom is going to be spanked like a little girl. As if she still doesn't believe her eyes as she sees her mom being led away for that spanking.

I put Natalie on her knees at my right side. I keep hold of her hair for the fraction of an instant it takes me to undo the button of her jeans. I do it fast enough that I doubt Shawna sees it at all. And I'm almost as confident that Natalie doesn't realize it. Then I pull her by her hair and turn her over my knees. I quickly shift my legs, opening my knees a bit, so that my right leg is snug in the bend of Natalie's waist and my left thigh is just as snugly against the underside of Natalie's breasts. It has Natalie's thighs hanging down straight, her knees a tiny fraction of an inch above the floor. And it leaves Natalie's hands flailing uncontrolled to brace against the floor.

I release her hair. I need my hand, so I have to. I move just as quickly, maybe even a little faster. I don't want Natalie to have much chance to think about anything as it's happening. So I put my hands to the waistband of her jeans, slipping my thumbs under her panties, and quickly shove them down.

It bares Natalie's taut bottom. I make sure that every bit of her gently rounded globes are bared, stopping her pants around her thighs, maybe an inch or so beneath the very bottoms of her cheeks.

Sophie obediently puts the handle of my paddle of choice in my hand. The paddle is about 18" long, and 4" wide. But it's thin. It's made of two sheets of soft rubber, like rubber bands, with a thin layer of spring steel between them. The steel gives it a rigid shape but also allows it to bend with enough pressure on it.

Across from us, I can see the look on Shawna's face. This was clearly far beyond anything she expected to be anywhere near the realm of possibility. And she's blushing a deep beet red, so clearly embarrassed to see her mom, a grown middle-aged woman, turned over the knees of a girl very close to Shawna's age. Turned over those knees just as if Natalie were a misbehaving toddler. I think Shawna is actually embarrassed for her mom!

I raise the paddle up high. It's at that moment that Natalie finally realizes something. I see her head snap to the side for a fraction of a second, just long enough for her to confirm that Shawna is sitting a few feet away. And that Shawna is about to see her get spanked like a little girl. Her head is quickly back down, staring at the floor. And Natalie blurts out a very desperate, pleading, "NO!"

She takes a fast breath and realizes her mistake. But that doesn't stop her. It just hushes her voice as she begs me "please, my Queen, don't spank me in front of my daughter!" She pants another fast breath. I wait, allowing her to finish begging. "I'll be a good bitch. I'll do anything! Please, my Queen, please just take me to the other room to spank me."

"Are you done, bitch?" I snap in a cold, stern voice. "You know better than to beg! You'll be spanked wherever I want to spank you, and in front of whomever, I wish to spank you in front. Oh, and for speaking without permission, your five strokes just became six, bitch.

"Now these are for being a disobedient bitch and shyly hiding your true skankiness from your little girl." I snap the paddle hard, putting my full strength into the swat.

The blade of the paddle lands squarely across Natalie's taut cheeks. And it lands with a loud crack, like lightning. Natalie cries out a very pained "AH!-OW!" and sobs lightly as she pants a couple of more breaths. Her cry is loud enough, and comes quickly enough, that it seems to cut off the end of the crack.

I feel Natalie's body tense the instant she feels the paddle strike her bottom. The instant those stinging needles of pain start to shoot into her tender flesh. She snaps to a steely stiffness as she cries out. Then, as she pants her sobbing breaths, her body slowly loosens.

"One, my Queen... this bitch is very sorry for being disobedient and hiding her true sluttiness from her little girl just because it embarrasses her so much to think about her little girl knowing what a slut her mother is. I deserve five more strokes, my Queen, will you please spank my sore bottom again, Ma'am?" Natalie obediently counts off her first stroke.

Across from us, I saw Shawna flinch so hard as the stroke landed that she seemed to jump up from the sofa. Then she sat, wide-eyed and blushing deeply, as Natalie screeched and sobbed. As if she was not only so embarrassed for Natalie but also emphatic to the pain her mom must be enduring. But then, as Natalie humbly counted her stroke, I could see the look on Shawna's face. It was a look that told me she didn't understand what she was seeing and hearing. That this was beyond her imagination. Then, as Natalie asked for her next stroke, the look on Shawna's face turned to one of utter disbelief. As in how could anyone, much less mom, actually, ask for another stroke. Especially when it was so plain that the first was awful.

I swat Natalie's bottom again, the paddle landing just as hard atop the already pinkened flesh of those soft globes.

Natalie screeches out an even more pained cry. It's strained enough that it leaves no doubt her pain is honest. She tenses as the blow lands, too. Suddenly enough that her back seems to jump as it arches up slightly. Her hands flail, looking for something to grip against. And her feet kick futilely against the floor. It takes Natalie a couple of seconds to loosen up this time. And it happens a little slower.

Shawna no longer gawks. She sees everything, but it's clear she's trying her hardest not to see anything. That she doesn't want to watch her mother get spanked. Or maybe that she's just too embarrassed to be seeing it. Or, hopefully, that she feels guilty for getting her mother spanked. It was Natalie's fault, for not baring her soul to Shawna, but I'm sure Shawna thinks that if she hadn't been caught spying, Natalie wouldn't be over my knees right now. She flinches as Natalie asks, in a very sobbing voice, for her third swat.

I swat Natalie again. This one lands just as powerfully atop the deepening pink stripe across her cheeks. And she cries out with even more pain in her voice. Her feet come up this time, leaving the floor and briefly kicking around in front of her squirming bottom as if to protect it. It takes Natalie around ten or fifteen seconds to get herself under control and return her feet to the floor. She spends those seconds panting fast, and strained, bawling "EE-OW!s" over and over again. Finally, she counts off her third stroke and asks for the fourth. Shawna just dumbly shakes her head in disbelief.

I swat Natalie again. And Natalie screeches out a loud "OW!" that quickly fades into a bawling "unhappy baby" crying. A cry that has tears running down her cheeks. She jumps, too, her body tensing so sharply that she nearly does rise off my thighs as the arch pulls her body. Both her hands and feet flail around wildly, her feet up in front of her bare, and now angry-red bottom. With her sobs, she pants out "EE-OW!" over and over again.

Natalie finally manages to stop squealing long enough to sob out her count. Her voice breaks so badly it's starting to be hard to hear her words. And then she forces herself to relax enough to lie over my knees and get the fifth stroke that just asked for.

I swat Natalie's bare bottom again. And Natalie cries out as she cries. Across from her, I see the first little tear rolling down Shawna's cheeks, too. And I swear I can almost see the smoke coming out of her ears as she tries to understand what she's seeing. I'm sure, whenever she can without risking another stroke for Natalie, Shawna is going to pelt Natalie with questions. Questions that Natalie would rather do anything than answer. Number one is bound to be "what the hell were you thinking? What made you take that horrid spanking?" I doubt Natalie has thought about it yet. I doubt she's thinking of anything other than her bottom right now.

It takes close to half a minute of crying and squirming before Natalie manages to still and count off her fifth stroke. If she hadn't let that little bit of pride and shame show, it would have been her last, too. Maybe she realizes that much. If not, maybe she does as I pause, the paddle held high above her beet-red bottom. "This one is for speaking out of turn, bitch."

I swat her bottom yet again. Natalie cries out, her body snapping into overdrive as she squirms and tenses up at the same instant. She squirms her hips, grinding her waist against my thigh, hard enough to get a little jiggle in her cheeks.

Finally, she counts off the last stroke. "Six, my Queen. This bitch is incredibly sorry for speaking out of turn, my Queen. Thank you so much for spanking my naughty bottom and reminding me that my humiliation is no excuse to break your rules in your realm, my Queen."

I grab Natalie by her shoulder and lift her off my knees, setting her on her knees at my side. Shawna tries to both keep her eyes averted and give me a questioning glance as if to remind me that I've forgotten something. Namely to fix Natalie's pants. The waistband of her jeans is still snug around her mid-thighs, leaving her bottom fully exposed. But now that Natalie isn't over my knees, it also leaves her front exposed. And not just her curvy hips. It also shows off the dark-blonde bush covering Natalie's pubes.

Natalie puts her hands at the small of her back as she knows she's expected to do. Then she kneels, crying hard, her face a mess, and waiting.

I set the paddle on the coffee table. At least that much comes as a relief to Shawna. Evidence that her mom's spanking is over. Then I rise up to my feet. I turn to face Natalie, looking down on the kneeling woman. "Now you will go to the corner. That will give you plenty of time to think about how that inappropriate shame got you spanked. Go now, bitch."

"Yes, my Queen." Natalie sobs out. She doesn't even glance at Shawna. I'm sure she's thinking about Shawna seeing her willing accept yet another childish punishment, but the thought of doing anything but accepting her fate doesn't enter her mind.

Natalie rises to her feet, grimacing as she does. She doesn't touch her pants or panties. I haven't told her to. She just squeezes her thighs together snugly in a vain effort to protect some teensy shred of dignity. She walks, her feet shuffling as she tries to use her thighs to keep those pants up, right to the corner.