Introducing Shawna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I very slowly stroke the pad of my finger over the inside of Shawna's bowels, caressing her there and teasing nerves she never imagined she had. But my little movements also massage the backside of those spongy soft walls of Shawna's pussy. Her tender, sensitive, and hungry, walls feeling my massage every bit as powerfully as if my finger were in her pussy.

And Shawna likes it. She cries out a long, "OHMYGOD!" as she feels the sweetness of my tender caress. The nervous shudders vanish, instantly replaced by erotic little shivers sweeping over her body. Once she finally manages to get her initial cry of shock out she pants out three very squeaky "OH!s" in less than a second. And then she cries out again "OHMYGOD!" as the shivers grow crisper. It's been only a few seconds, certainly less than ten and maybe only half of that. But already I can feel the little twitches starting to explode randomly around those meaty-soft walls.

I lift my fingertip, taking the pressure off her pussy. She pants a couple of fast, deep, and squeaky breaths as she starts to still again. "There!" I taunt Shawna with my sweet voice, "you liked my finger playing around up your butt, didn't you, baby bitch?"

"Yes! My Queen!" Shawna answers, her voice still squeaky and now sounding sweetly urgent as well.

Time for a little teasing torment! "Yes, my Queen, what, baby bitch? Don't be shy! You see what modesty got that other bitch! Just tell me!"

"Yes, my Queen, I absolutely loved whatever you did up my butt!"

"Good bitch! See, that didn't kill you!" I giggle. "I'll bet you want to be a polite bitch and thank me for teasing you up your butt, don't you?"

"Yes, my Queen! Thank you so very much for shoving your finger up my butt and teasing me so, so, so sweetly, my Queen!" Her voice is as squeaky as ever, but it's also sincere.

"I'll even bet you'd like another tease in your tight little butt..."

"OH, PLEASE! My Queen. May I please have another of those delicious teases up my tight little butt, my Queen? PLEASE!" Shawna asks very urgently as for the first time in her life she thinks with her pussy instead of her brains.

I give it to her. I start massaging the backside of her pussy walls again, just as tenderly as before. Only this time I count backward from ten as I do. Shawna likely doesn't hear me. She's too busy screeching out "OHMYGOD," over and over again, each one sounding a little more hungry and urgent. When I get to zero, I count it as "all you get, baby bitch," and lift my finger.

Shawna pants again, her breaths now purely frustration. The agonizing frustration of not getting the release she now desperately wanted. She doesn't even object as I ease my finger back out of her bottom. It's as if she doesn't even notice it. Which, given the sharp little twitches I can still feel racking her pussy, she just might not.

Once I'm out of Shawna's bottom, I tell her to retake her seat on the stool. Now she moves a little faster, a little of the inhibiting shyness gone. She just sits quietly, a bit of dreaminess in her eyes, and waits. Waits and prays for another lesson in her sexual education. A lesson that's hopefully as arousing as the last one.

"Does that pussy want to cum now, baby bitch?"

"Oh, G-d, yes, my Queen... I really do so want to cum now, Ma'am!"

"You'll cum if and when it pleases me for that pussy to cum, and not before. But you won't have to worry about it. I won't let it cum until I want it to. You won't have any choice there, either. All you'll be able to do is lie there and suffer the sweet arousing, and beg G-d to move me to let that pussy cum.

"Now, let's go to the playroom for your next lesson."

Chapter 05: Tongue Before Fingers

I walked Shawna back to the playroom. There, the massage table was already ready. Still, it took me several minutes to get Shawna fully ready for her lesson.

First, once Shawna was lying on the table's soft top, I tied three coils of a strong hemp rope around the tops of her thighs, the first coil right in the crease of a thigh. I tied those off, then pulled the free end of the rope and tied it off to the table, stretching Shawna's thighs apart as well as pulling them snugly down. And then I buckled the leather straps of a spreader bar to Shawna's knees, holding them wide apart. Three more coils of a fresh rope went around each ankle. I pulled her ankles up almost flush against her thighs, and then tied them to the table, too.

That left me only Shawna's arms to worry about. I brought those up underneath the table, bending them at her elbows, and tying her wrists together. To make sure they stay put, I used three coils around each elbow, binding it in place at the edge of the table's top. The rest of Shawna I left free to squirm about.

I don't know what Shawna thought I had in mind. I'm pretty sure she expected me to do something to her. Something that she assumed she'd find as enticing as she found my finger in her butt.

Shawna jumps hard, her body snapping against the ropes, as the surprise hits her. It hits her the instant Sophie comes around the fabric screen that hides a corner of this room. Sophie brought out Paige, my house-slave and skanky whore. Paige is nude, as she always is in the house. She has leg irons fastened around her ankles and a collar on her neck. But that's it. Unless you count the leash Sophie has clipped to Paige's collar.

Sophie brings the eighteen-year-old Paige over to me. She kneels and politely holds the handle of Paige's leash atop her upturned palms as she offers Paige to me. "Here is your skanky whore, Mistress." I take Paige's leash.

With barely a glance at Shawna, I point to Shawna's pussy. "Tease it, whore," is all I say. Paige quickly answers "as you wish, my Queen." then Paige leans over and puts her mouth to Shawna's pussy.

I send Sophie back to the living room with instructions to watch Natalie. And when Natalie's corner time is up, at 10:27 pm, to have Natalie strip and bring her back to me. Sophie assures me it will be done as I wish.

"Tease" is a specific command I've taught Paige. It tells her to lick Shawna's pussy, but to do so in a very specific way. It's a way that will intensely stimulate Shawna, but that won't quite push her over the edge to orgasm. A way that will leave Shawna suffering the sweetest of endless agony as she waits for, and craves, a release that she'll never get.

Paige uses her slender finger to nudge Shawna's lips apart and bare the full extent of her pinkness. Paige's mouth is fairly wide and framed by full pink lips. Lips that she now stretches wide open. She sticks her tongue out, putting its rounded tip to the hard nub of Shawna's clit.

The very instant Shawna feels the wet heat of Paige's soft tongue against her aching nub, she cries out the most erotic, and screeching, "OOH!" A hard, but sweet, shudder flows over her body as she's crying out. Her hips try to squirm, but they won't move. The ropes hold them fairly still. Or at least keep her pussy in place. Keep the shuddering tremor that's sweeping over her from thrashing her pussy away from Paige's tongue. The delicate tongue that's causing the shudder.

Shawna's head rolls from side to side as she continues crying out her urgent squeals. Her body squirms hard, energetically testing the ropes that hold her down. The ropes keeping her at Paige's mercy. Or really my mercy. Shawna suddenly discovers that there's absolutely nothing she can do except to lie there and suffer whatever erotic agony I have in store for her. That no amount of squirming, fighting, struggling, or shameless begging will do anything to get her what she wants.

Paige's tongue makes a very leisurely swirl around Shawna's hard, wide, nub. Then her delicate tongue slips casually down, along one of Shawna's wrinkly soft folds. As it does, Paige's lips close lightly around that fold, sucking the loose flesh into her mouth. It smooths out most of the wrinkles in that little lip, allowing Paige's tongue to caress even more of it.

As Paige is doing that, Shawna squeals a drawn-out "EE!" as she shivers hard. The cutest little goosebumps erupt all over Shawna's furry lips, too. The ropes hold her pussy still for Paige to tease. But there's enough slack in the way Shawna is tied that her shoulders are able to squirm. Those energetically test my rope work, arching up off the table and snapping from side to side.

Paige ignores Shawna. She utterly ignores the bound woman and instead focuses on her task. Her tongue finally makes it way down Shawna's fold. From there it slips over to the honey-drenched entrance of Shawna's tunnel. The very tip of Paige's tongue takes a leisurely lap around the rim of Shawna's tunnel, slowly caressing Shawna's fiery and spongy walls with its delicate, and feminine, softness.

It's too much for Shawna. She cries out a loud and very squealing "OHMYGOD!" as a hard and crisp shudder racks her body. The tenderness of Paige's tongue gliding along Shawna's nervy and too-hungry walls sends a zillion tiny, hot, electric sparks shooting through her walls, flying right along those walls to the very depths of her pussy. That's when Shawna feels the first twitches start in her walls. The hot sparks don't stop there. Once they've made their way through every bit of her pussy, they shoot like rockets along her nerves and up her spine. It makes Shawna thrash powerfully against her ropes.

And then Paige's tongue has finished its lap. It begins slowly moving back up, Paige's lips joining it as it inches along Shawna's other pink fold.

Shawna first pants a quick breath of relief as the intense stimulation ebbs to a light sweet touch. She purrs out a long, very sweet, and equally needy soft moan. Her body stills slightly as it returns to lie flat on the table.

It doesn't last. Just as Shawna's arousal begins to ebb, almost the very instant the tingles fade from her nerves, Paige finishes the trek up Shawna's lip.

Paige's tongue returns to Shawna's clit and caresses a second lap around it, the softness of Paige's tongue, barely touching Shawna, stroking around the side of the hard nub.

It snaps Shawna back to full-squirming arousal in an instant. Her back arches up again, poking her stomach up. Her hips try to thrash from side-to-side but go nowhere. The goosebumps flow out a little, creeping into the creases of Shawna's thighs. She screeches yet another "OHMYGOD!"

And then Shawna gets a fleeting break as Paige's tongue treks down a loose pink fold, making its way back to Shawna's pussy.

For Shawna, it's an endless cycle. First Paige's tender tongue teases her unbearable, pushing her to the edge of climax. Then there's a way-too-short respite as Paige teases her sweetly, Paige's tongue slipping down along tender flesh. It's just enough, a whole second or so, to let the sharpness of the edge of Shawna's orgasm dull. And then, Paige's tongue is at her pussy, pushing her right back to the very edge. But before Shawna can fall over that edge, Paige's is licking another fold, allowing Shawna to ease back just enough that, once Paige's tongue gets back to her clit, Shawna won't quite be able to cum in the second or so that Paige's tongue is caressing that overly-hungry bundle of nerves.

And it is an endless loop. Paige never tires. Nor does she show Shawna the tiniest of mercies. She just does as I told her. She teases on.

It doesn't even take half of a minute. That's all Shawna lasts before she's constantly thrashing against the ropes with all her strength, the little respites no longer having much effect on her, and none at all that shows. Shawna constantly screeches squealing "OHMYGOD!s" over and over again. It makes no difference where Paige's tongue happens to be.

It doesn't take much longer, certainly not even a minute, for Shawna to scream out "you're killing me! I have to cum!" then she returns to her screeching moans of "OHMYGOD!" And she thrashes hard against those ropes.

I just grin. I know this is Shawna's first time ever being touched by another. And I know it's nothing like she thought her first time would be. I'm sure, like most girls, Shawna imagined that it would "beautiful," that some boy would just not be able to get enough of her and it would be so sweet. That it would make her cum.

She never dreamed that it would be a woman's tongue pushing her to that climax. And definitely not that another woman would have such absolute control over her body as to decide for her when she'd have a climax. She thought she'd cum when her body wanted to when it ready to. Not when someone else decided they wanted her.

Nor did Shawna ever imagine having to lie there and feel the intensity of a sweet arousal. The agony of not being able to get that final little nudge over the edge, no matter how hard she tried. Like most of the uninitiated, Shawna thought that orgasm naturally followed arousal on its own schedule.

I have no intention of allowing Shawna to climax soon. After all, it was her curiosity about her mom's lifestyle that got her into this in the first place. She wanted to know all about sex. What better lesson is there for her? I'm leaving her there, feeling every tiny sensation of sex. Even as her nerves steadily grown more and more sensitive, allowing her to feel those sensations even more strongly. When I'm done, Shawna will really understand what sex is like!

And more so, she'll understand what it's like to surrender control of her body to another. She'll understand the feeling of being totally out of control. Of not being able to make her body do anything. Of not being able to stop her body from doing anything. Of being "detached" from her body. As she lies there and feels everything, but her body "responds" only to another.

As she lies there, about every half of a minute or so Shawna tries again to beg me for release. I ignore every last plea.

And as she lies there, I see the thin film of Shawna's honey slowly, but steadily, clinging to more and more of Paige's face.

It's about fifteen minutes later when Sophie returns. She's obediently stripped Natalie naked. And she's buckled one of the hot pink training collars around Natalie's neck, attaching a matching leather leash to it. It's by the leash that Sophie leads Natalie in.

Natalie's eyes immediately lock on Shawna. They quickly take in the obviously agonizing torment her daughter is enduring. But it's not a torment that's unfamiliar to Natalie. She too has been on this table and suffered under Paige's tongue. A light shiver runs through Natalie's body as that memory comes back to her, of the two long hours she suffered Paige's too-sweet tongue. As she imagines her virginal daughter lying there and enduring that same too-good, too-tender, stimulation now. As she imagines how much Shawna must be loving it despite the agony of not being able to cum.

I tell Natalie to watch Shawna "suffer as she learns what it means to submit herself." Natalie cringes at the sight, or more likely at the thought of it. A firm swat to Natalie's very sore bottom reminds her of the need for obedience. I pretty much have to force Natalie to watch Shawna's display. But Natalie does watch it. Fully.

I make Natalie watch a full five minutes of Shawna's sweet suffering. I'm sure it feels like hours to Natalie. To Shawna, it's more of an eternity or two. And I make Natalie look and see Shawna's sparkling honey clinging to Paige's lips and beyond.

Finally, I ask Shawna "would my little baby bitch like to diddle her sloppy pussy now?"

"YES!" Shawna screeches out, her voice a pure plea, "May I please play with myself now, my Queen? Please, my Queen, please! I can't take this! You're killing me! Please allow me to play with myself!"

I laugh. Then, after I've had my laugh, I firmly tell Shawna "No." After a second I add: "I'm not ready to watch you diddle that sloppy thing yet. You can wait until I'm ready."

"NO!" Shawna cries out, "please, my Queen, please don't make me wait! Please let me play with myself!"

I slap Shawna's face. "Shut up, baby bitch. I don't care if that pussy is throbbing and aching. It's not aching me. You'll diddle that pussy when I wish to see you diddle it and not until then. Speak out of turn again, and it will be morning before I get around to spanking you and so much as think about letting you diddle it."

"I"m sorry, my Queen! I just can't stand this!"

I make Natalie watch another five minutes. Only this time I don't allow Natalie to just stand there and see it. I make her put her hands on Shawna's nude body, to feel the heat in her flushed skin, to feel the little twitches erupting wildly all over her body. I have Natalie softly caress Shawna's body. Primly, Natalie avoids letting her hands get near Shawna's pert little breasts, or anywhere below Shawna's waistline.

It makes it far worse for Shawna. Her sense of morality, along with most thoughts not originating in her pussy, have long since been pushed out of her mind. Now she's thinking only of the suffering, those sweet electric tingles sparking all through her pussy. Of the pounding ache in her clit. An ache that hurts as badly as it feels good, and that she knows the tiniest extra touch would release.

Shawna squeals out a little more urgently as Natalie's hands tenderly caress along her shoulders, sides, and stomach. As she feels the sweetness in Natalie's touch. As Natalie's hands stroke her flesh so affectionately.

And then, after five minutes of that, I ask Shawna again if she'd like to masturbate now. Of course, she says yes, adding in a prolific amount of begging to her answer.

"Oh, but you weren't brought here to diddle your dirty little pussy!" I tell her in my most taunting, mean-girl, bully voice. "You were brought here for trying to spy and sneak in a peek of your mommy diddling her slutty pussy! I thought you wanted to watch mommy diddle her pussy! Did you forget about that, baby bitch?"

"Yes, my Queen! I've forgotten about her! I just want to play with myself, my Queen! It's the only thing I can think about, my Queen!"

"Well then, it's a good thing I haven't forgotten!" I taunt Shawna, "I wouldn't want to short change your lesson just because that dripping-wet skank hole wants to be diddled! Oh, no! Before I think about letting your skank pit cum, you're going to get what you really wanted. You're going to watch mommy diddle her skank pit. That way you can learn how to diddle a pussy like a big bitch! I can already tell that this bitch has been such a horrible mommy that she never taught you anything about that skank pit! She just left you to touch it however and figure things out on your own. No wonder you know so little about that pussy! Are you ready to watch mommy diddle her skank pit?"

"Yes, my Queen! Anything! I'm ready! I'll watch her! Anything!" Shawna screeches out as she begs.

I sigh heavily. I hand Natalie's leash back to Sophie and tell her to have Natalie stand in the center of the room, the biggest open space, ready to masturbate. With a sharp jerk on Natalie's leash, Sophie takes her the few short steps away.

I reach up under the massage table and lock a pair of pink handcuffs on Shawna's wrists. I love the pastel pink ones! They actually sell them for breast cancer awareness, a worthy cause, to the police. I know of several officers that use them on-duty, and not just on female prisoners. I'm sure the guys just love getting dragged to jail in pink cuffs. My friend Janelle, a Baldwin County deputy, keeps promising me a picture of one of the funnier scenes.

Once I have Shawna cuffed under the table, I set about untying her hands and arms, trusting the regulation-police handcuffs to hold her. Or at least keep her hands away from her pussy. They do the job well. But now that her upper body is mostly free, Shawna thrashes more wildly on the table.

I untie her ankles next. It lets her feet move. Her legs, too, from the knees down. Her knees are still held still. As is her pussy. Her feet start kicking hard. They're everywhere, even hitting Paige several times. It does nothing to deter Paige or Paige's tongue. But it makes Shawna's energetic squirming more entertaining for me.