Introducing Shawna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie kneels and slowly shakes her head. Despite the smile on her face.

It's twenty minutes before Shawna is mostly back with us. That's when I give them both one minute to pull on their clothes and shove them out into the hall. Both go out barefoot.

Chapter 06: Epilogue

Natalie's email comes late in the evening, but on time by over two hours. I hadn't expected it to be too early. I figured, once those two got home, both were going to lie in bed and drift away in their sweetness. I doubted much would be said about anything on the ride, either.

Dear Queen;

As you instructed, I have attached Shawna's apology letter to me. Please allow to me apologize, again, for being so disobedient. Thank you for being kind to me and disciplining me for my naughtiness, my Queen. And thank you for teaching my daughter about her body, my Queen. I'm already looking forward to the next session, should it please you to allow me to return to your presence, my Queen.

Your humble bitch,

Natalie.

Dear Mom;

I am so sorry for spying on you last night. I know it was kind of immature of me. And I know it was an invasion of your privacy. I never should have done it. I would have been furious if you had done that to me.

I know your sex life is your business, not mine. I'm sorry. I was just so curious. Not about your sex life so much, as about a sex life period. I'm sure you know (and are relieved to know) that I am still a virgin. I haven't done much of anything with a boy yet. And I really wish I had. But my point is that I don't know anything at all about boys.

I had thought or maybe hoped, that you might have found a boyfriend or something like that. I guess I was just thinking and hoping that I might hear a little of you talking to him. That I might get some idea of what boyfriends and girlfriends actually talk about. Privately, not like when others are around.

I honestly regret invading your privacy, mom. I just couldn't help myself! I was way too curious.

I was totally not prepared for what I heard. I couldn't imagine you calling some other woman "my Queen." Nor could I imagine why you do it, much less want to. I knew that kind of thing existed, I'd have to be blind not to, but I didn't have a clue about it. I'm sorry, but hearing the way you were so polite and sweet to her made me even more curious. By then I couldn't stop if I tried.

I admit when you caught me, and Miss Rodgers told you to bring me over, I was scared to death. And I was totally lost. I mean, like why would she want me there? I figured there'd be some kind of punishment for snooping, but I thought you'd be the one to punish me, and you'd just ground me for a weekend or something. Then, as you dragged me over there, I wondered why. I wondered what might happen to me.

And when we got there, and she spanked you, I was like overwhelmed. I couldn't imagine why you'd let her do that to you. I so did not want to see you spanked! And it looked like it hurt so badly. Yet you just lied there and took it. I couldn't imagine what would make you do that.

But then, once you went to the corner, Miss Rodgers made me strip! I know you could hear what she was making me do. I was praying for you to come rescue me. I so did not want to take anything off for her! I only did it because I was so afraid that if I didn't she was going to spank me, which she probably would have. I'd rather be embarrassed than spanked!

Next, and I'm sure you heard it all, she made me show her my more private places. And she didn't just look, she poked them. I'll admit, when her finger was inside me, I liked it. I liked the feeling of her finger teasing me like that. But I still hated standing there on display like a piece of meat.

Then she poked my butt. I was scared to death to let her do that. I just knew it was going hurt! But I took her advice. I figured it wouldn't be any worse if I did. And it didn't hurt, it just felt like it didn't belong up me. Only then she teased me inside my bottom. I was awed. I felt it in my pussy, not my butt. I couldn't imagine how she could be up my butt and making it feel like she was in my pussy! It came on me hard too. Suddenly it just felt like my pussy was going to cum.

And then she had that other girl tease me! That was so good and just as miserable. I couldn't think at all. All I knew was how badly my pussy was aching for me to cum. I tried everything I could think of to make myself cum! But I couldn't do a darn thing! Those ropes had me. All I could do was lie there and feel her teasing me!

It made me feel so low. Like I was nothing at all. Like I was just a pussy for her to tease, and no one cared how badly I was suffering. I hated the idea of not having any control over my body. And hated it more that she had such control over it that she could make it do the one thing it and I most wanted not to do - wait!

But then, when she finally allowed me to play with myself, it felt far beyond anything I had ever imagined! I only wonder if it will feel a tenth of that good when I'm finally with a boy! I couldn't believe how powerful my orgasm was. I barely remember it. I just remember the absolute pleasure filling every bit of my body.

I never could have done had Miss Rodgers not been there to help me and teach me. I would so have given in to my impulses long, long before she finally let me. And it wouldn't have been nearly as good for me.

So, while I hated the idea of surrendering absolute control to her, I loved the result of it. And I would so eagerly do it again. I think, maybe, I just need to accept for now that my body is better in her hands than mine. I guess that means living by her rules and allowing myself to be punished when I don't. But if I can have that feeling again, it will so be worth it. I would do literally anything to feel that again. And I wouldn't even care how humiliating it was. I'd let her whip me while I played with myself in the hall at school to cum like that again!

I don't understand what got me to cum so hard. Maybe one day I will. But I need to again. So what I want to tell you, is now, after that time in her place, I understand everything. I get it. I get why you are so polite to her. I get why you let her do whatever to your body. Because it gets you to where you need to be to cum like I did, and that makes it so worth it!

Please don't be too mad at me, mom. I'm sorry, and I'll never spy on you again.

I'm sorry,

Shawna.

The next morning I decide to surprise Shawna and Natalie. But I have to keep it fairly tame since Natalie has foster kids in her house. But even tame doesn't mean I can't have fun! So on my way over I stop at the 24-hour Target and pick up a package.

Natalie is definitely surprised to see me. With the foster kids in her house, I've never visited her there before. Shawna is even more shocked. She stutters when she sees me.

I pass right by Natalie, telling her to make sure her kids are ready for school. Then I go to Shawna and tell her "go to your room, shut the door, strip fully naked, wash that makeup off, sit on the foot of your bed and wait. Go now."

"Yes, my Queen," Shawna answers, lowering her voice to the point where I can barely hear her. It guarantees that none of the others can hear her.

I wait a couple of minutes, giving Shawna time to get on her bed and be waiting for me. Then I tell Natalie to bring the package I brought, and follow me to Shawna's room. She obediently does.

Shawna is waiting totally naked, but with a nervous eye on the clock, thinking of the bus she might miss if I don't really hurry this along.

I stand in front of Shawna, facing her. And I tell her what she's going to do today.

"I believe you mentioned a boy you like named Caleb, correct baby bitch?"

"Yes, my Queen..." the shyness is back in Shawna's voice.

I look right into her edgy eyes. "Then today, in school, this is what you are going to do. You will go right up to Caleb. You will look him in the eyes, just as I am looking you in the eyes now. You will say exactly this to him, nothing more, and nothing less. Say: 'Hey, Caleb, I want to ask you a huge favor. I can't decide if my breasts are cute or not. Would you mind giving me your opinion?'

"Caleb is a boy. He is going to tell you they are definitely cute. Trust me on that. Boys have one-track minds. If he doesn't say he likes them, then thank him and leave. But he will say he likes them. And when he does, this is what you are going to say to him. Exactly this: 'Would you mind giving me a more informed opinion? Come with me, and I'll show them to you and let you touch them. Then you can tell me what you really think of my breasts, OK?'

"Caleb is not going to believe you. But he is going to forget that he's in school and that classes exist. He's going to follow you. Take him to some quiet corner. Completely bare those breasts to him. Allow him one full minute. He may look at them. He may touch them. He may even lick and suck on them if that what he wants to do with them. Afterward, ask him, 'Now that you really know my breasts, please tell me exactly what you think of them.' Say that as you fix your top. Remember what he says, word for word.

"After school, you will write me and tell me what he said. Then tell me how you felt offering him your breasts, and allowing him to touch them. Got it, baby bitch?"

Shawna looks like she's about to cry. And she's blushing as deeply as she ever has. But she squeaks out a "yes, my Queen." Even though she shudders as she does.

"Good. Mommy is going to dress you for your first day as my baby bitch. She'll dress you properly, in a manner befitting a bitch."

I turn to Natalie and tell her that she's to dress Shawna in the clothes I brought for her, and nothing else. And I make it clear to Natalie, with Shawna listening, that Shawna isn't to do a thing. Natalie is to put every bit of the clothes on Shawna's body with any help at all. Just like Shawna was one year old again.

Shawna doesn't seem to like the idea, but she lies back and just dumbly lies there for Natalie to dress her.

I've started with a very sultry bra and panty set for Shawna. It's pastel green, my favorite color, and very lacy. Plus the bra has only half-cups, that leave a good part of her mounds exposed. The panties are lacy and sexy, too, low-cut on her hips, with little ribbons tying at the side.

Over that, I have a button-down shirt for her and a denim skirt. And high-heeled pumps for her feet. But no pantyhose. I have a white lace garter belt to hold up real stockings. I just hate pantyhose and would never allow a sub to wear them.

When Natalie has Shawna dressed, she looks rather sexy. I tell Natalie to take Shawna by the hand and walk her to the door so she can go catch her bus.

That evening, about ten minutes after Natalie gets home from work, I get the email with Shawna's letter in it.

Dear Wonderful Queen;

Thank you so much, my Queen, for making me do that. I admit, When you told me what I had to today, I was horrified! And all through school I was so nervous I couldn't think about school! I knew I was going to do it, but I was still so scared!

But then I did it, saying exactly what you told me to say to Caleb. You were right, he told me that my breasts were cute! I think it helped that the shirt and bra you have me dressed in kind of flaunted them! And he did follow me to a nook. He was kind of looking around like he was wondering when the punch line would come, but he came!

I just unbuttoned my blouse and pushed my bra down under my boobs. It let him see all of them. He immediately told me that they were about the prettiest things he'd ever seen! Then he very nicely asked me if he could touch them! I told him he could do whatever he wanted with them. I wanted his real opinion of them.

He touched them! Right there! His hands were on my boobs! And he was so gentle when he squeezed them! And he touched my nipples with his fingers, too! I just stood there and let him, but I couldn't help but to purr just a little! His hands on my boobs felt so good! And he sucked my nipples for a couple of seconds, and OMG, that was incredible! He was gentle and sweet, and it made my pussy ache!

He told me that I have some of the prettiest breasts he's ever seen. That they are very perky and firm, and he absolutely loved the feel of me! He told me that he would gladly skip our last class and play them forever! And then, he asked me out! Me! I told him I'd have to ask, but I didn't tell him who I had to ask.

May I please be allowed to go out with Caleb, my Queen? Please! I know he wants to play with my boobs some more, but I want him to!

Your baby bitch,

Shawna